Teardrop Tonya Ch. 02

Story Info
She comes over for a swim, and too much more.
8.4k words
4.63
95k
43

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/25/2022
Created 09/20/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Special thanks to all the editors that helped me with this one. Jen litgirl, sexy tat, and DevilsRapture. You guys are great.


I sat at Mark and Debbie's kitchen table, staring at the patterns in the oak. I was feeling somewhere between elation and shock. A little over two hours ago, I had been on Teardrop Tonya's porch, my swimming trunks around my ankles and my dick shoved down her throat, for all the world to see. It all seemed so surreal. I could remember days when I would see Tonya, and of course she would always look gorgeous, dressed so casually but so provocative. The image of her would stick with me in my mind and later follow me to bed. I would lay up fantasizing about what it would be like to have any kind of fling with her. I would conjure her back up in my head and stroke myself into an orgasm.

And I had just cum in her mouth on her front porch.

She had toyed with me and taken advantage of me, and it amused her to do so. Whatever reason she had for doing that to me, I couldn't stop thinking about it, or about her. Tonya was pretty much what everyone said she was, but she was so much more. She was a bad bitch, and didn't care. I loved it. To see such fierceness and sexuality from an older woman was enthralling to me. Tonya had exploited my shyness and elevated my spirits with one single intimately incredible action.

I had come back to Mark's house, fed his animals, and couldn't think of a single thing to do for the past two hours except think of Tonya. I had drank a few sodas, but otherwise sat silent at the table. I was waiting for her to appear on Mark's doorstep, for she had said she was coming over for a swim. With her ability to tease and manipulate, I wasn't sure if she was leading me on or not. Tonya could very well be sitting in her house laughing, knowing I was waiting here eagerly for another taste of her.

Tonya terrified me a little. I was never ahead of her, never in control. I just wasn't wired like that, and she was too good at it. I guess that was to be expected, her being twice my age. She was completely unpredictable. At the same time, she drove me crazy. Though I knew I was definitely not the first to say it, I was absolutely smitten with Tonya. Again, this was expected of the quiet type that I was but that made it no less intoxicating.

The doorbell rang suddenly and my heart leapt into my throat. It was her. Tonya was actually coming over to swim in Mark's pool. I stood slowly, still able to feel my used dick in my trunks, the reminder of what she had given me earlier. I fought off my nerves and forced my weak legs to carry me to the door. Why was I like this? Tonya had just blown me two hours ago! I shouldn't be so uneasy about all this!

I pulled the door open and there she stood. The sexy seductress stood on Mark's front step, looking as stunning as I'd ever seen her. Tonya's long, wavy, black hair fell down across her shoulders, her subtle blonde streaks glimmering in the afternoon sun.

I gawked in amazement at her body in front of me. She was wearing a bikini, of course, but I had never seen her this way, at least not up close. Tonya's bikini was a black two piece and the top did its best to cover the round forms of her naturally drooping C cup beauties. I could see the tips of her nipples through the fabric, a body part that Tonya seemed to have trouble hiding with anything she wore.

She still had on a pair of cutoff jean shorts, though this pair seemed rediculously short and low on her curvy hips. It was here that I saw the straps of her black bikini bottom rising up out of the waistband, its strings hanging free over the jeans at her wide hips. Tonya had on high heels which had but one strap over her toes, her ankles and tops of her feet left exposed. These pushed her hips up and out, accentuating her lusty appeal.

This was all she wore, aside from her usual smug looking expression. That, and her tattoos, which were now on full display. I had seen her sleeves, the artwork faded, yet intricate and eye catching on her smooth arms, but I could now see a design on her bronze stomach. There was a crescent moon that circled her naval. From here, a trail of stars appeared to drift upward and out, making their way under her left breast. The stars were smallest by the crescent moon but got bigger as they reached her breast, where the trail bent and followed the curve of the underside of her breast up around to her armpit. None of these designs were colored, but were shaded in such a way that they seemed to glow.

"Well, you gonna move, Todd? Or do I have to stand out here all day?" She asked impatiently.

Shaken from my trance, I stepped aside and allowed her to walk in. Tonya did so purposely close to me, staring me in the eyes. I could almost feel an intense gravitational pull as she passed, drawing me to her. As I closed the door, Tonya strutted into the living room examining her surroundings. I stood nervously unsure what to do or say.

Tonya was nodding as she glanced around the house.

"Cute," she said. "She has good taste. I like her curtains in here."

I felt obliged to agree, surprised that she was complimenting Debbie but I wasn't exactly well versed in interior decoration.

"Your friend got anything to drink, Todd?" Tonya asked, making her way towards the open kitchen.

"Uh... yeah, sure," I said, speaking at last. "I think there's some tea or soda in the fridge."

Tonya shot me one of her looks over her tattooed shoulder.

"Surely he has something stouter?" She implied.

As though she had X-ray vision, she pulled open the freezer door. I thought to stop her, but figured it wouldn't do any good. Mark wouldn't miss a bit of alcohol anyway. I knew Mark always kept a few bottles of liquor there for when friends came over. Tonya studied the contents of the freezer, with one hand on her hip, which was cocked to one side. I now spotted yet another design inked onto Tonya's lower back. It was an eagle or hawk of some kind, its wings spread wide across the her lower hip. The tips of its wings appeared to be catching fire. On its head, it wore an elaborate headdress of colored feathers. Judging by all the artwork I had seen on her incredible body today, I knew Tonya must have an enthusiastic fondness of Native American culture.

Tonya reached in the freezer and produced a bottle of spiced rum, a favorite of Mark's. She set the bottle on the table and gave me a questioning look.

"Glasses?" She prompted, which I should have expected.

"Oh, right."

"Get two."

I hadn't planned on partaking but I fetched two short glasses from the cabinet and proceeded to put ice in them. Just as I thought she would, Tonya poured the rum in straight over the ice, not bothering with a mixer. Following her lead, I clinked my glass to hers and drank. I started to sip mine, until I saw Tonya toss her glass back and finish the liquor. I followed suit, trying not to make a face afterwards as the rum burned its trail to my stomach. Tonya poured us another glass and returned the rum to the freezer.

When we were ready, I led her to the sliding glass doors on the back side of the living room. I pulled one open and allowed Tonya to step out on the back deck. Her back was slender and still smooth and muscled, even for her age. I watched the sway of her hips as she made her way to the pool's edge to look in. The heels she wore caused her muscled thighs to push high into her round backside. It was then that I remembered the other reason people had taken to calling her "Teardrop Tonya".

"The water's, uh, pretty warm," I said to her.

Mark's deck was spaciously built around his above ground pool, and furnished with a decorative patio table and umbrella, as well as four beach chairs, the kind that were adjustable for sitting or lying. There was a wooden privacy fence around the perimeter of his back yard. Tonya stepped over to the patio table briefly, kicking off her heels and setting her glass down before returning to gaze in the water. I took a large sip of liquor and set the rum on the patio table as well, then removed my tank top. I watched Tonya closely, my eyes drinking in her curvy tan body that almost glowed bronze in the afternoon sun.

I built up enough courage to say, "Well, you did say you wanted to swim, didn't you?"

Tonya glanced back over her shoulder at me, her black hair flipping around. She gave me a smug little smirk, which sent my heart sailing. I watched her slip her thumbs into the waistband of her shorts and push them effortlessly off of her hips, never bothering to unfasten them. I was treated to the sight of her tiny black bikini bottom, which was wedged out of necessity of size up between her tight cheeks. Tonya, well aware that I was watching, slipped a finger in each side of the fabric over her ass and adjusted as much as she could before stepping out of the shorts.

Tonya then took two steps toward the edge of the pool and dove into the water gracefully. I moved closer to the pool, watching her curvy tattooed figure glide along the bottom of the pool through the clear water. She surfaced with minimal sound on the other side, wiping her face and running her hands back through her dark silky hair. Tonya turned to face me, and my mouth almost fell open.

Her left breast had slipped free of the small black bikini top and was half submerged in the water. The dark brown areola of her nipple was very large, complimentary to the size of her huge breast itself. I saw a glimmer from her nipple, and realized that it was pierced with a silver ring. It was no wonder I was able to see her nipples beneath every shirt she wore. Tonya followed my gaze to her exposed breast.

"Dammit," she cursed. "This happens all the damn time."

Tonya glanced back up to me. "The same thing happened at a water park several years back, with everyone's kids were staring at me."

Tonya crossed her arms over her breasts, took hold of the bikini top, and pulled it over her head. Her ample bosom fell free to the water, its silver adornments gleaming from her stiff nipples. She tossed the wet bikini top in my direction to land on the deck.

"Wow, w-what are you doing?" I asked her. I made a half turn, averting my gaze politely but awkwardly from her chest.

"I ain't as shy as you are, honey," I heard her say.

I stood motionless, my skin warm and flushed, but filled with a cold sensation of embarrassment. It felt like I had been in a microwave oven. I was unsure how to proceed. I knew Tonya obviously didn't mind my seeing her topless and though I didn't either, I was taken back by her boldness yet again.

There was another wet sound on the deck. I looked down to see another black article of swim wear near my feet. My eyes shot over to the water to confirm my suspicion. Tonya was swimming gracefully across the pool, her sleek back arched and her bare teardrop shaped ass skimming the surface.

All I could do was watch. Tonya rolled onto her back and waved herself gently along, her eyes shut and her almost golden tits glistening wet in the sun. Her hair fanned out around her head in the water like a bird spreading its wings. Her silver hoops shined like stars from her huge dark nipples. The stars below her left breast seemed to glitter and dance with the movements of her body. My gaze was eventually drawn to her pelvic region, where I saw her neatly manicured pubic hair between her thighs. All she had was a thin black strip that lead down to the hood at the top of her lips.

Tonya opened her eyes and turned to look at me.

"You coming in, or what?" She asked.

I reached over and fetched my glass and took two gulps of rum, trying to fuel up my confidence. Though truthfully, it terrified me to enter the pool with this nude goddess.

"Just enjoying the show," I said as smoothly as I could.

Tonya smiled her smug smile. She motioned to my shorts and said, "Well, take those off and come be part of it."

I drained the glass in my hand, the burn of the alcohol not quite as bad as before, though I could already feel my head floating. With a huge sigh, I untied my trunks and for the second time today, my shorts were around my ankles. With a glance to the fence I made sure the other houses didn't have a view of my hard cock sticking straight out from my body. No one could see, though. The neighboring houses were too far apart and Mark had mentioned how he and Debbie had done this several times before.

I made my way to the ladder and eased into the warm water, trying not to stare at Tonya's naked tattooed form in the water. The water had a slight coolness to it, not quite as warm as I had thought. I fell gently into the pool and began to swim. My nude lower body felt so free and refreshed. I had never swam naked until now, but I immediately decided that I loved it. I dove under and skimmed along the bottom for a bit, my hard rod swaying beneath me. When I surfaced, I saw Tonya watching me at the edge of the pool, her arms hanging on the siding, and her full breasts spread nicely on her chest. I wanted to swim to her and crush her to my chest and kiss her, to further endulge my every fantasy.

Standing in the pool, I had a thought then. Why didn't I? Why was I shy? This woman wouldn't turn me away or she wouldn't be swimming nude in the same pool with me. It's exactly what she wants!

I slowly eased into a swim, guiding myself to the tall sultry vixen at the pool's edge. I was going for it. She seemed to know it, for she watched me with an amused but alluring expression. As I drew close, my gaze couldn't help but dance between her large dark eyes and the silver rings that hung from her beautiful breasts. I couldn't deny the horror I felt at making such a bold move, but I forced myself to her.

I came to stand close to Tonya, who waited with anticipation. Swallowing the lump of nerves in my throat, I moved my skinny frame right up to hers, sliding my arms around her smooth curved back, even daring as much to explore her ample backside. She didn't draw away from me, but eased closer. I felt Tonya's cold breasts press into my chest, sending a snake like shiver down my spine. Her arms pulled me close, our faces inches apart and my protruding bare dick glanced off her hip and pressed flat between us.

With our bodies now intimately entwined, my confidence now faltered. My breath caught in my throat. My chest felt pressure from both the water around me and Tonya's heavy jugs crushing against me. I was lost in the dark brown depths of her big eyes. I could make out the subtle hints of age around those eyes, that somehow only made them look sexier.

Tonya gave a knowing smirk at my hesitance and brought her lips close to mine. I expected her to crash upon me with a wild kiss, but she merely closed her eyes and brushed her lips over mine. I could smell a faint hint of rum and smoke on her breath. My lips melted onto hers and I flushed warm at the feel of our embrace. Her tongue slipped inside my waiting lips and coaxed my own into a dance, a dance that she knew well. I didn't try to assert any sort of dominance of the kiss, letting Tonya take control. Her hand slipped down to grip my firm ass while the other slid up behind my neck.

I don't know how long we kissed like that, but knew the whole time that I didn't want it to end. I explored her body freely with my arms and hands, guiding them along her smoothly sloped back up to her shoulder blades, or reaching deep to the lowest curve of her ass where it met her thigh and squeezing gently. I reveled at the feel of her smooth skin, even though I could feel that it wasn't as tight as it might have been years ago. Still, she had the elegant curves and firmness of a younger woman.

Tonya broke our kiss and gazed into my eyes. She licked her teeth, attempting to suppress a sheepish little smile. This surprised me, for it was the first vulnerable emotion she had shown me. She slipped from the embrace and nodded slowly as she drifted away in the water. I instantly felt abandoned and yearned for her intimate company again. I knew she was teasing me and leading me on as much as she could.

"Not bad, kid," she said approvingly.

I couldn't fight my own smile. I watched as she found the ladder and ascended from the water. Water ran down the curve in the center of her back, through her shoulder blades and across her shapely bare ass. Her cheeks and her thighs wiggled slightly with each step she took on the deck. She half turned, and the side of her breast and the ringed nipple that capped it visible to me. It was as though she was beckoning to me silently.

I took her invitation and followed her out of the pool to a set of beach chairs. Tonya laid herself on one and reclined back flat. As she did, her breasts eased apart to lie naturally near her arms. Her areolas had drawn up around her pierced nipples, that were standing stiff and pruned. I marveled at her glistening tan skin, and my eye caught the black strip of hair between her thighs. I almost felt embarrassed seeing her exposed crotch, even if I had imagined it in my fantasies a thousand times.

I joined her as she lie wordless with her eyes shut, soaking in the sun's rays and their fading heat peacefully. I reclined my chair only slightly, turning my head to drink in the tattooed beauty beside me. My dick lay stiff, pointing up at me. Sitting there naked next to Tonya, drunk on rum and passion, my confidence was bolstered enough to speak with her again.

"Tonya, can I ask you something?" I said.

Without opening her eyes she replied, "You just did, didn't you?"

I ignored the wise crack and continued, asking, "Why did you give me a blow job earlier? I mean, you just met me."

Her eyes did open then as she turned to study me. "Does it matter?"

I looked off at the pool. "Well, no... but yeah, it kinda does. That kind of stuff doesn't just happen to me. Now here you are... like... like this and...."

Tonya gave me a little smile. " 'Seemed like you needed it. And you know something... maybe I did, too. I knew you wanted it. Every time you and your buddy are over here, I can see you boys watching me."

I could feel myself blushing.

"See, us girls are supposed to act like we don't know that you're staring," Tonya said, "but we know you do. That's how we all get our kicks."

Tonya appeared to think for a minute, staring at the clear water in the pool. She absently toyed with the ring that pierced her left breast, a simple action that made my bare dick nod.

"I guess I just got tired of that little game we play," Tonya said. "I'm kind of a sexual being, in case you ain't noticed. 'Been a while since I had me a good fix, and I'm a bit burnt out on the bar scene and drunk old geezers slobbering on me, or young college punks thinking they're just the greatest gift for me. You may not have much going for you in the way of charm, but at least you're honest."

I could think of no words to say back to Tonya, so I simply nodded, trying not to stare too much at her naked tattooed body.

"So," she said, closing her eyes again, "If you're done wonderin' why I decided to make your day, let me soak up a little sun before it's gone. And just know that your day ain't through yet."

I looked over her voluptuous body, watching how her smooth art covered skin seemed to drink in the sun's rays and steal their color.

"You sure you don't need lotion?" I dared to ask.

Tonya cut her dark eyes over at me and said, "Oh, you'd like that wouldn't you, hun?"

I shook my head and smiled as she closed her eyes again and lay silent.

For the longest time I watched her sunbathe. I studied the art on her arms, admiring the artist's attention to shading and details. The ink served to accentuate Tonya's skin and the curves of her body.

At one point, I felt a craving, and went inside to pour myself another glass of rum. It didn't take me long to return to my private viewing beside Tonya's marvelous form. The woman was twice my age, but it somehow only added to her beauty, and I couldn't understand this.