Tears On My Face

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I knew for the moment she was my sex slave. I could fuck her, I could do anything to her, and she would agree. I was sorely tempted, but whatever that was good in me made me think, "She is your best friend's sister, she is vulnerable, and she's probably not on the pill and I have no protection."

Very reluctantly I said, "Beth, it's three-thirty in the morning, your bus leaves at eight, you need to sleep."

She looked at me and it was hard to tell whether it was a look of relief or disappointment. I hugged her to me and led her to my bed. She lay down facing away from me and I snuggled close to her, as we became a spoon. I reached over and gently held her breast. She never felt it; she was asleep.

The alarm that I had fortunately set rang at six and woke us. Beth was in my arms; her leg was between my legs gently touching my balls. I thought she would be embarrassed, but she grinned and gave me a good morning kiss.

We didn't have time; we had a hurried breakfast, a run to the bus, a frantic passionate kiss, and a promise to be together again soon.

The bus door closed; she was gone.

For the next few days I did not hear from her. On Thursday the letter came:

Dear Rick,

Last weekend was the happiest time in my entire life. I think back and ask myself would I change anything, and the answer is no. Many years from now I know I will remember every second with you.

How can I ever forget that you showed me what my body enjoys and the emotional intensity when you brought me to my wild orgasms...just thinking about what we did makes me wet. I masturbated last night, but it was not nearly the same as when you teased my body. What a wonderful, loving teacher you are. I remember standing in front of you after the shower and wondered if we were going to go all the way. No, that's high school talk. I wondered if you were going to fuck me. I know at that moment I would have done anything for you, and allowed you to do anything to me. At times I think you should have been the one who took my virginity that night, but then you made the decision and I will live with it.

Shit! Now comes the hard part. I'm just eighteen and you are almost twenty-three. In a month you graduate and start your new job in California, and four months from now I'm supposed to start college. I'm still a silly little girl and you are a man. I dream that we can continue together, but it's an impossible dream when you are going to be three thousand miles from me. My wonderful folks saved for years so that I could be the first one to attend your college. I can't disappoint them.

I have thought about us since I stepped into the bus to go home; I cannot find a happy solution. I absolutely know—I am positive that it is the right decision that I don't see you any more...

I just know it's right, but then why are there tears on my face and an ache in my heart?

Please don't call me. The sound of your voice will destroy my resolve to be fair to you.

Please try to understand. May you find a woman to make you happy.

I will never forget our weekend. Bye.

Beth :o(

I read the letter twice in my apartment. I still remember that day. The clouds rolled in, the sky darkened, and the rain started. How symbolic—a dark cloud over my head. I was devastated.

I had also considered many of the things Beth mentioned, but I couldn't face the reality of the situation because to do so would mean that I was accepting that the most wonderful person of my life was slipping away from me. As I sat in the chair her letter fell to the floor as tears ran down my face.

I graduated and went home for a few weeks before reporting to my new job. Jim called and invited me over, but I suggested that we meet in one of our favorite bars. I couldn't take the chance that I would see Beth. She had made her decision; I would honor it.

At the bar it was obvious that Beth had not shared the entire weekend with her family. Jim said, "Beth came home and said she had the greatest weekend of her life. I owe you."

A few days later I left for my one-year assignment in California. It would be nice, but not honest to say my depression immediately lifted as I arrived at my new job. After a few months the pain in my heart subsided and I tried to forget Beth.

The following January I arrived at my apartment and found in the mail a letter from my folks. Inside the first envelope was a second, smaller one.

It was a very small Christmas card from Beth. The picture was of a scrawny Christmas tree with one ornament.

She wrote, "I hope the year ahead will bring you much happiness. Beth."

I finished my first assignment in California and my company sent me to France for another consulting job. A year later in early February my folks forward another Christmas card from Beth.

She wrote, "I hope the year ahead will bring you much happiness. Beth."

While in Paris I started dating a beautiful French woman. We dated for about five months and she was fun and caring. The sex was good. Eventually, I realized that she would never leave her folks in France, and my assignment would be over shortly, so I broke up with her.

My next assignment was in Poland. The following February the same Christmas card was forwarded again by my folks.

She wrote, "I have found a wonderful man and we plan to marry at the end of my junior year. I hope the year ahead will bring you much happiness. Beth."

I never sent a reply to any of her Christmas cards, and I knew that this would be my last contact with Beth.

I was wrong. Still in Poland the following January she sent another card via my folks—the same scrawny Christmas tree with the single ornament.

She wrote, "He was a wonderful man, but my heart said no, so I called off the wedding...the story of my life. I hope the year ahead will bring you much happiness. Beth."

______________________________

The apartment door opened and a woman walked out. It shook me out of my daydreams, but it wasn't Beth. I had been day dreaming almost two hours, and now watched the apartment door carefully. I was twenty-seven years old, a world traveler, and yet I was anxious and nervous. I wondered if I were about to make a fool out of myself.

Several more people left the apartment, but not Beth. Finally the door opened again and she walked out carrying a couple of books in her hand. She turned and walked towards the college green and the classrooms.

I immediately left the car and walked quickly to catch up with her. As she neared the corner of the street I came up behind her. When I was about four feet away I raised my voice and said, "Hey Tiny...got a minute or two for me?"

She froze in disbelief; she turned and looked at me. She stared for two or three seconds to make sure it wasn't a dream. Suddenly the books fell from her hands and she threw herself into my arms, hugging me tightly as if I would try to get away. Finally she looked at me again. I kissed her forehead and she began to cry. I held her close, stroking her back until the tears ended.

"How long are you here?" she asked.

I answered, "Today and tonight and then I have to go to Boston for a week to meet with corporate people. After four years on the road they are offering me a two-year position at corporate headquarters in Boston. There are two or three positions open and we're going to decide the best one for me. Then I'm going to take three weeks vacation, visit my folks and find a place to live."

"And today?" she asked.

"I'm free. Maybe we can talk when your classes are over or dinner tonight?"

"You mean you came just to see me," she shyly asked.

I nodded yes.

She said, "Did you think I would go to class or do anything instead of being with you?"

I picked up her books and asked, "Should I put them in my car?"

She nodded yes. She asked, "How did you know where I lived? How did you know when I would leave the apartment for class?"

"Your bro Tiny," I answered, "He knows everything."

"That fink. Why didn't he tell me you were coming back?"

"I asked him not to; I wanted it to be a surprise. He also told me that for the moment, no man is chasing you. Was he right?"

She grabbed my arm and stopped me. I looked at her and she said, "The only man in my life is standing next to me."

I started walking again, but she pulled my arm and demanded, "And you?"

My answer was a long kiss.

We walked the college campus all afternoon bringing back memories of my four years there. As we walked we talked—trying to cover four years of separation in four hours.

Finally, at about four-thirty I said, "I've made dinner reservations at Le Chateau for six-thirty. Is that OK with you?"

"Rick," she squealed, "that's the most expensive and best restaurant within fifty miles. I've never been there. Why didn't you tell me earlier—I don't have anything nice enough to wear, and my hair..."

"Tiny," I interrupted with a laugh, "It's just a dinner."

"But it's our first dinner in four years. I want to be beautiful for you."

"You are beautiful right now," I replied.

She insisted that we walk back to her apartment where I left her; I drove to my hotel room for a shower and change of clothes. I picked her up at six and we drove to the restaurant.

We were seated at a private table for two and our waiter immediately appeared. He asked, "Would you like to start out with a drink?"

I looked at Beth and she said, "Jack Daniels on the rocks."

I said, "Make that two."

"You followed my advice I think," I said.

Beth giggled, "Scotch still tastes absolutely horrible, but I've learned to drink good bourbon. So yes, I followed my drinking teacher's advice."

I looked across the table at her. She wore a satin dress with a strap across one shoulder leaving the other shoulder bare. The material started partway down her breasts almost exposing the start of her areolas. The dress clung to her body accentuating every feminine curve. The table candle was burning and the flickering light reflected against her skin. She was staring at me comfortable in the silence.

I finally spoke, "You're still the most beautiful woman I've ever seen. You know that, but I had to say it."

She beamed at my compliment.

I continued, "I thought I lost you for sure when you sent me your Christmas card announcing the wedding. Even though I knew you were gone, that note really depressed me.

"You don't have to answer, but can you tell me why you didn't get married?"

Her face turned serious and she looked down at the table for a few seconds. Finally she looked up at me and said, "He was a fine person and treated me very well. We had many of the same interests. I thought he would be a wonderful husband. But each time we talked about our life together, I kept comparing him to you and you always won. So even though I thought I had lost you, it wasn't fair to lead him on. I followed my heart this time and broke off the engagement. It wasn't fair to marry him when you were still in my thoughts.

"And you don't have to answer, but why didn't you find the woman of your life during the last four years?"

I answered, "My job kept me moving, so that was a problem. I met a wonderful French woman and she made me happy, but she wouldn't leave France, and deep in my heart I couldn't get over losing you, so maybe I didn't try very hard to replace you."

Her eyes filled with tears and she grabbed my hand. She whispered, "Don't you dare make me cry. This is the happiest night I have had in four years."

We switched to a safer subject and soon we were laughing again. The dinner was wonderful, but we probably didn't fully appreciate it lost in our own world. The waiter brought out dessert menus and handed one to each of us.

I asked Beth, "What do you want?"

Deliberately misunderstanding the question she closed the menu and said, "I want to go back to your hotel room and make what happened four years ago, happen again."

I closed the dessert menu and asked for the check.

Twenty minutes later I opened the door to my suite and stepped aside for Beth to enter. I closed the door and Beth stood quietly waiting for me. I said, "I want to hold you and kiss you. I want to bring you so much pleasure that it will make the last four years go away as if we were apart only for a weekend."

She came into my arms and we kissed. First it was a tender kiss with lips closed and then more passionate as our bodies molded against each other.

We finally separated. Happy tears were back in her eyes as she quietly said, "I'm yours."

She stood still as I removed each article of clothing. Each piece removed revealed more skin that was covered by my hands, mouth and tongue. As I removed her panties, I had knelt down and my tongue teased her slit; my cheek felt her pubic hairs already wet with moisture.

She pulled on my shoulders to stand and it was her turn to strip me. My shorts were last and once freed, my engorged penis was revealed. She took me by the hand and led me to the bed. I asked, "Do you want the light off?"

She smiled and nodded no and said, "I think I should go first this time."

She had me sit on the edge of the bed and knelt down between my spread legs. She caressed my balls with soft stokes and her tongue flickered across my cock in teasing touches. She played with me for many minutes and eventually guided me into her mouth. As she began to move her mouth up and down me she lifted her head slightly so that she could look at me. Her breasts gently swayed as she moved, but it was her eyes, which never left mine, which made it so sensual.

Her eyes were telling me that this was her gift to me. I felt myself coming and warned her, but she held me. I came and she took the first spurt in her mouth and swallowed quickly; she was sucking me as fast as I was coming, never taking her eyes from me, never letting a drop escape her mouth.

When I was finished, I pulled her to her feet and gently kissed her and whispered, "Thank you."

Knowing I could not immediately perform, I sat against the headboard and asked her to sit on my lap. She grinned in anticipation remembering the last time as she sat on me; her legs spread outside my legs leaving her vagina open to me. I cupped her breasts and pulled her back into me—a position she obviously expected.

She giggled as I said, "Tiny, now I have you just where I want you."

She said in mock anger, "I'm not tiny."

I squeezed both breasts and felt their fullness and the hard nipples. I answered, "You are definitely not tiny, Tiny."

She laughed again and settled back anticipating the gentle teasing to come. I talked to her about her beauty, and how much I missed her. I teased her with my fingers and tongue. Laughing gave way to moans that finally became whimpers of pleading. Twenty or thirty minutes later her whimpers became wails as she begged me to finish her. When it seemed she could not take another minute of teasing, my finger went to her clit and almost immediately she went over the edge—her body convulsed with sexual release.

Where minutes before she begged for release, she now begged to just lie in my arms and let her body recover from her intense orgasm. I stroked her body not in teasing, but in tenderness. We did not talk.

Finally, Beth said, "You are the only one that can turn on that extreme sexual switch in my body. When you do, I am lost."

When the time was right and our bodies told us to begin, I made Beth lie down and I knelt between her legs licking her inner thighs and then I spread her and tongued each side of her slick inner lips repeatedly. Her body started responding again and I knew that she could not hang on much longer. Suddenly she grabbed my shoulders and pulled. I looked at her and she gasped, "Enough teasing, fuck me. I'm not Beth or Tiny...I'm yours. Take me."

I quickly entered her. She was extremely wet and I penetrated her completely with my first thrust.

She groaned, "Don't be gentle; fuck me hard."

Moments later she came violently and I followed shooting streams of semen into her.

We clutched each other coming down from our highs. Beth giggled and asked, "That wasn't me talking like that, was it?

"You turned on my switch...now you have to teach me how to turn it off."

"Never," I teased,

Eventually we showered; I brought her to another orgasm with my fingers. Then we dried each other.

"I'm not ready to go to sleep yet," Beth said.

"There's no bus tomorrow...we can sleep late," I replied.

She pulled my hand and we went over to couch in the room. She insisted we stay naked. I sat down and she lay on the couch with her head on my lap. We could look at each other while we talked but it let my hands continue to feel her body. When my fingers touched her hip she spread her legs farther apart.

We talked for a while and then Beth asked, "I graduate in two weeks. Will you come to my graduation?"

"Of course Tiny," I answered.

My fingers were touching her nipples and then were combing her pussy hair in a slow tease.

"And then can you take two weeks vacation," she asked?

"Yes, of course, but what do you want to do?" I answered.

She giggled, "Well we have to go to Boston and find the perfect apartment for us, don't we?"

"And?" I teased.

"Well I'm going to move in and live with you. I will get a job and then we'll wait," she answered.

"Wait?" I asked, "Wait for what?"

She looked at me and said, "We'll wait until you realize that you love me as much as I love you, and then you will marry me."

"This is serious talk," I replied as I slid my finger through her slit and found her soaked with moisture again.

She grinned and said, "No, the serious talk will take place after you wake me in the morning and make gentle love to me."

She stood up and pulled my arm. "Right now all I want you to do is take me to bed for some serious fucking."

Who was I to argue with my wife-to-be?

12