Tease

Story Info
Two couples get it on in the spa.
6.5k words
4.3
120.5k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
marriedpervs
marriedpervs
2,552 Followers

Tease me, tease me, tease me. A story by Steve

She was turning 40. Yep, the big 4-0. A year older than me, and yet she was still stunning.

Amazing. Sexy.

Dee stands 5'10" in bare feet, a big bitch of a woman in the fun sense of the word. Blessed with great genes, she is a tall curvy woman who can easily pass for 29, a fact I remind her of every time we go out. I adore watching her shower, watching her apply her makeup, and above all, watching her dress. The effect of her slipping stockings over those long, shapely legs, holds me spellbound. The way she flicks the garter belt every time she connects the stockings gets my heart rate racing. The amazingly sexy clips on her bra as she encases her ample bosoms in their lacey home. The delightfully naughty way she wiggles her immaculate ass as she pulls her thong underwear up over the firm and sensual globes I know so well makes me want to kiss and lick them right there and then.

And she knows it.

This night was no different. I had dropped the kids off at friends places for the night, and we were heading out to dinner with friends. When I opened the front door after dropping off the kids, I knew we were in for a specially memorable night. Dee was on the kitchen bench, her long legs spread wide apart, a white patch of shaving cream between her legs.

"Shave me" was all she said.

It was enough.

She threw her head back as only a sexy woman can. Hair flicked back, eyes smouldering as she watched me pick up the razor. She licked her lips as I dipped it into the bowl of warm water she had ready for me. Her legs splayed open as her moist quim beckoned for its attention. I applied the razor first to the area above her clitoris, and removed it all, leaving her love button sexily exposed and swollen. Dee moaned audibly as I then rinsed the razor and applied it to the left labia area. Slowly and gently I removed the small wisps of blonde stubble, leaving only small hair on the right hand side of her pussy. I slid a finger up and down the newly smoothed surface of the left labia, and she growled like a mongrel dog. Her nipples were sticking out, hardening as I shaved her. Never missing an opportunity to tease, she reached forward with one hand and pinched her left nipple, moaning again as she did, all the while eyeballing me with her big blue eyes.

Fuck my wife was hot. A tease too, but definitely hot.

I resumed my actions, making sure to remove every single hair from her pussy area. I adored licking Dee, and preferred it when her quim was totally smooth all over, allowing the freedom to lick, flicker and suck her pussy and clit without annoyance from pubic hair. As I finished my minx of a wife again moaned and splayed her thighs open as wide as they would go. She leaned her head back and invited me to lick. I bent forward and began to lap at her puffy lips, the musky scent of the shaving cream still evident. She langoured in the sensation of having her freshly shaven cunt licked, until the suddenly snapped her thighs shut, and jumped off the bench, dislodging my tongue halfway through its ministrations.

Aroused and firmly erect, I pursued her, finding her already in the shower. Horny from my recent experience between my minx's thighs, I disrobed and made my way into the shower with her. She kissed me sexily, her tongue wet tongue tangling with mine. We kissed and flickered tongue for minutes, my penis rapidly becoming erect against her thigh. She slowly spread her legs a little, then held my penis with her hot wet hand, guiding him between her freshly shaven lips to rest there. We cuddled and kissed like newly weds, and I was dying to lift her up and insert my erection into her moist pussy.

But Dee would have none of it. Her teasing nature took over and she forced me from the shower, my frustration and erection comparable in their enormity! I dried and applied my deodorant, before shaving and applying her favourite cologne. In the shower next to me, Dee was washing her hair, her golden locks darkened by the wetness. I simply stood and appreciated her female form as my erection gradually subsided...for now.

And so this was how I came to watch her, my forty year old wife, dry and dress for our dinner. After she had sexily put on her underwear and stockings, she reached into the wardrobe for her dress. I smiled and the blood began its journey back to the shaft of my penis. The black satin dress. It was sensational.

We locked the house and climbed into the car. I was driving, as we had arranged to pick up our best friends Jack and Chloe. I had been at college with Jack, and we were like brothers. He had never married, preferring the life of a single man, but was now engaged to Chloe, a younger woman of magnificent proportions. A brunette, her eyes and ass were her best feature. Her twin globes were almost the duplicate of Dee's, and her smouldering brown cock sucker eyes transfixed all that gazed upon them.

As we arrived at Jack's home, they were waiting for us on the porch kissing. I tooted the horn and they broke of their kiss, Chloe's tongue clearly visibly making it's way back into her own mouth from John's as we pulled into the driveway. They climbed in the back and pleasantries were exchanged. We shared small talk as we headed off for the Thai restaurant we had booked for dinner.

Once inside we we shown to our seats, Dee opposite me and Chloe sitting next to her. Jack sat next to me, so that both couples were facing their spouse. The waiter arrived and offered to open our bottle of merlot. Dee and Chloe were red wine lovers. Jack was a beer man and I have always preferred the spirits. I ordered an ouzo and coke and we began to chat.

Conversation was totally pleasant as we discussed the engagement party plans, and also the wedding details. As the entree arrived, I felt it. Dee's foot. Unmistakably it was slowly, teasingly and very erotically snaking it's way inside the leg of my trousers as she was talking! Her long nail was digging in to my ankle, and up my shin as she sipped from her drink. Avoiding eye contact with me, she rubbed harder until her toe was able to scoop my trousers upward, allowing her foot greater access to the length of my lower leg. My cock swelled.

As she rubbed slowly up and down, knowing very well the effect it was having on my cock, she asked me to get her camera from the car. Bitch! I kidded with her and brushed her foot away, making some jokes until my cock had subsided sufficiently for me to stand without exposing myself as an erect male! She smiled at me and sexily licked the edge of her wine glass as I stood to head for the car. As I retrieved the camera from the glove compartment, I smiled at how wicked Dee could be. It was what kept our marriage sparkling after all these years. She was wicked, sexy, a tease, and I loved her for it. I am certain that I still wanted her as much now as I first did way back in the school days when we were sweethearts fumbling with each others pants.

When I entered the restaurant with her camera, Dee was nowhere to be seen. Jack was whispering in Chloe's ear. It must have been something naughty, because Chloe nervously adjusted her lovely dress and sat upright when she saw me approach. I sat down in my seat once more, and asked where Dee had gone.

"Ladies room" said Chloe.

"I see" I replied, sipping from my now almost empty drink.

I looked around and gestured for the waiter. He came over and we ordered another round of drinks for Jack and I, as he topped up the girls' drinks. After a few minutes Dee appeared, looking refreshed and stunning. Politely she excused herself and resumed her seat. Dinner arrived and things were lovely. As we began the main meal I felt Dee's foot up high on my thigh this time. I looked at her and she winked, before almost scratching me with her big toe nail. Puzzled, I mouthed the word;

"What?"

She flicked her head in the left direction, indicating that I should look down at her foot. Checking that Jack and Chloe weren't looking, I glanced down at the damn sexy foot that was again getting a rise out of my hardening penis. I was speechless! There, dangling across her blood red painted toenails, were her panties! Her satin black thong that I had achingly watched her ease on and up over her delectable ass, were hooked on her foot.

"Take them" she mouthed as I looked at her with surprise all over my face.

She was truly wicked. I thought then that if the chance arose I would get her back for taunting me so badly in front of Jack and Chloe, not to mention risking the fact that the waiter or another customer might see! I slowly reached down and collected my prize, feeling the satin material in my hand before slipping her panties into my pants pocket.

We continued our meal and the girls began to get tipsy. Jack too was getting a nice buzz. I however, had to drive, and so after my third spirit, ordered a coke as we enjoyed dessert.

As we finished our meal, we made plans. Jack and Chloe had just put in a new spa, and invited us back to try it out. Our kids were staying at friends for the night, and so we took them up on their offer. Jack called the waiter over and we asked for the bill. As he bought it over and poured the coffee, I took my chance to get back at Dee.

"None for me thanks" I said as he offered me. Reaching in to my pocket, I took Dee's panties out, and cool as a cucumber, wiped my mouth and face with them before scrunching them up and dropping them on to my dessert plate.

The guy nearly shit his pants!! He took a better look to make sure it was what he thought it was, and then politely excused himself and left, blushing profusely at the sight of my wife's panties being tossed on the table in front of him. Jack and Chloe giggled, and Dee slapped me on the shoulder.

"How could you do that to the poor guy?" she asked.

"How could you do it to me in the first place?" I asked just as fast back.

"Well I thought it was cool" said Jack, as Chloe replied with a slap of her own on his arm.

We jumped into the car and headed back to their place, the red wine, beer and good food making us all buzz with a nice ambience.Once inside, Jack took off his coat and turned on the stereo. He'd fitted some great new speakers outside above the pergola where the spa was housed, and the soft ground level lighting made it a spectacular setting.

Chloe and Dee departed to the main bedroom as Jack offered me a towel and we both stripped off. On the way to the spa we grabbed a couple of drinks for us and a bottle of red and two glasses for the girls.The steam was just rising off the water as we dipped naked below the surface, our balls enjoying the warmth. Relaxing and sitting back, we said cheers and sipped on our drinks as we waited for the girls. The soft music was just right, and it wasn't long before Dee and Chloe appeared.

Chloe has always made no secret of the fact she hates hair, and as expected, her body was devoid of any fuzz in the pubic regions. Her lovely breasts jutted out nicely, not yet having had the stress of breastfeeding act upon them. Dee on the other hand, has stunning long legs and likes to leave a small tuft of hair above her clitoris.

"It creates that tease factor" she always said when I asked her why she liked to leave such a small token of pubic hair above her pussy.

The girls placed their towels on the outdoor setting and then climbed in to join jack and me in the warm water. It was lovely, and the moans from both girls helped us all enjoy the atmosphere. For about thirty minutes we joked and laughed and drank, until we were all pretty wel tipsy. I had even managed to sink a few and was getting rather drunk when Chloe upped the anty.

"Steve" she asked.

"Yes babe?" I replied in a mocking tone of voice.

"Well...I was wondering why you threw Dee's panties onto the table when the waiter was still there?"

We all had a good laugh before I thought about my answer.

"Ummmmm....because she is such a sexy minx that I wanted to call her bluff for teasing me all through dinner. I had a fat practically from the entree to the coffee thanks to her foot and the fact that she dropped her knickers on my thigh after she came back from the bathroom."

"Dee, you naughty girl" said Chloe, mocking surprise. "Did you really torment your man that way baby?"

"Hell yes" said Dee, her foot making it's way again towards my cock, clearly visible for Chloe and jack to see below the clear water.

I reached over and hit the jets button, so as to hide the fact that I was again being driven to erection my my wicked teasing Mrs. About ten minutes later, the girls excused themselves to head for the bathroom, and Jack and I decided to see how far we could take the teasing atmosphere that was prevailing that night in the spa.

"Want to have some fun with the women?" asked Jack, that hint of evil in his eye that I, his best mate, knew so well.

Grinning, I replied, "What's on your mind?".

"Well, Dee's always been far more fun that Chloe as far as sexy games go. Let's see if we can't get old Chloe to relax and flirt a little and maybe things will head the right direction. Whatya say mate?"

"Count me in pal" I replied.

Jack, Dee and I had shared several wild nights of threesome passion before Chloe had arrived on the scene, and we all were totally comfortable with the sexual level we occasionally rose to in bed. In our early years, Dee and I had also let Jack watch us fuck on many occasions, and he had videoed and taken photos of us too.

When the girls returned they jumped in to the water, but swapped positions this time. Dee sat next to Jack and Chloe was on my side of the square spa. Interesting. Chloe looked at me and moved closer, as I noticed Dee's hand snaking it's way toward Jack's nether regions under the water.

"In the mood for some games?" the brunette fox moaned into my ear as her had took a hold of my now rapidly firming cock.

"Absolutely, you bet!" I said, hoping I didn't seem too keen!

"Chloe and I thought we'd play some games with you guys if you're interested" said Dee, all the while her hand pumping up and down suggestively under the bubbling water on Jack's cock. I could see now that he too was erect and enjoying the ministrations of my wife's fist upon his cock as she spoke.

"Just what did you have in mind?" asked Jack, reading my mind.

"well, first we want to see how well you know your own wife's body. So, were gonna blindfold you both and test you out!".

Stepping slowly and sexily from the water, reached under her towel and grabbed two scarves she must have bought out with her when Chloe and her returned from the bathroom. I was thrilled to see they had obviously dicsussed this plan inside, and winked at Jack who was also twigging as to their plans!

Dee climbed back into the water, her awesome body slowly disappearing under the surface, just leaving her arms and breasts exposed as the dim light shone on her gorgeous globes that I had kissed, licked, felt and cum on so many times during our 16 year marriage. She first blindfolded jack, and then turned to blindfold me. We were both laughing and enjoying this game.

"Ok boys, we're all set - you ready?" asked Dee

"As we'll ever be baby" I said.

"When you are honey" replied Jack, rubbing his hands together just above the surface of the water. With our vision gone, Jack and I strained our ears to hear sounds of the girls moving, hoping to gain any small clue. Just as I was turning my head to the left, I felt a soft fleshy portion brush my cheek. I froze, and kept as still as I could, trying to take in every detail of the body part that was touching me, hoping to figure out who and what it was. Again and again, the soft and warm flesh brushed my cheek. I think it was a thigh, or was it a buttock? I couldn't tell.

"Shit" I thought, "What if this is Dee's ass and I guess Chloe's leg?". I knew Dee would kill me for not knowing, so I took a punt.

"That's easy, it's Dee's ass" I said trying to sound confident.

"Bu bow" I heard from both the girls in sync. "Wrong Steve. Ok, your turn now Jack" said Chloe, in that unmistakenly sexy low voice of hers.

I sat back and relaxed a little as the girls took over once more. Jack was a ripper, apparently he stuck his tongue out and tried to lick the body part the girls were pointing in his direction. I heard Jack moan a little as one of the girls placed a nipple on the bridge of his nose. He kept moaning, trying to get his tongue to make contact, but he told me later that one of the girls grabbed him by the ears and held his head still, preventing his probing tongue from making any contact.

"Hmmmmmm......I'd say that's Dee's nipple" said Jack.

Again the unified, "Bu Bow" from the girls, confirming that Jack too had made a mistake.

"You two are pathetic!" said Dee laughingly, before telling me it was my turn again.

I again sat totally still determined to get it right this time. I felt a warm fuzzy sensation near my left ear. I strained to feel it again, and also used my nose to see if I could determine a smell that I could recognise. Yep. this was easy, the patch of hair was very small, and I could detect Dee's perfume ever so slightly.

"Dee's pubic hair.....or what's left of it" I said, and both girls cheered together.

"YYYyaaaaayyy - about bloody time!!" said Dee. "Ok, your turn again Jack - let's see if you can get it right this time".

I had taken off my blindfold by this time as the girls were to go next when they'd finished this shot for Jack. I watched aroused as Dee lowered her chest and rubbed her nipples right in Jack's face, smothering him totally with her cleavage. She backed off, then repeated the sexy movement, her nipples visibly stiffening as she rubbed her best friend's husband's face with her boobs.

"Simple" said Jack, "Dee's awesome tits - I'd know them anywhere!!"

"Bastard" said Chloe, reaching down to pinch his cock shaft a little, in mock anger at his knowledge of my lovely wife's breasts.

"Ok, our turn now girls - and the pressure is on - we scored two out of four" I said.

"Hey Steve, let's make this interesting - how about a bet girls?? said Jack, his mischievious eyes looking my way!

"And just what did you have in mind sexy?" asked Chloe of her husband.

"Well, how about the losers get to give head to the winners here in the spa for ten minutes - but to the other person's partner to make it VERY interesting!!" said Jack wickedly.

"I'm in" said Dee.

"Count me in too" I said, looking to Chloe for the final vote.

"Ok, ok, but you guys are sickos" she said smiling naughtily as Jack and I high-fived each other and grabbed the blindfolds. We put the blindfolds on our own girls, and then moved to the far side of the spa to plan our strategy. The girls needed three correct answers to win, and we were both looking forward to lazing back and letting the others' wife blow us in a few minutes.As decided, Jack went first. I'd told him of Dee's hatred for feet, and so he gently placed his big toe right at the entrance to her mouth. Her lips parted, and her tongue poked out, trying to get a hint of what was touching her mouth. Jack took the chance and pushed his big toe inside her mouth, provoking an instant reaction from Dee.

"Bastard" she spat out the toe, that was Steve's bloody awful big toe" she cried in horror.

"Wrong babe. Actually it was Jack's big toe!!".

Jack and I again high fived each other, the first one a success for us. The score was two nil to the men! It was Chloe's turn, and this time we had planned to try to throw Chloe off a little. Easing in front of her face, I placed my right thigh against her nose, and then rubbed it back and forth. Chloe stuck out her tongue and licked slowly, her tongue snaking it's way across the hair on the back of my leg.

"Steve's leg" she said without a moment's hesitation.

marriedpervs
marriedpervs
2,552 Followers
12