Tease Niece

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I know about you and Allyson. I saw you with my own eyes ... twice ... I came home earlier than usual and saw you ... both times I left the house and then returned later. I also know she's been going to your room at nights."

I looked at Dahlia, stupefied, and felt sweat run down from my armpit.

She continued, "There's a thin line between a mother and daughter, razor blade thin. Fucking one is just like fucking the other."

I'd been propped up on my elbows - deflated and defeated, I took a deep, in and out breath and fell to my back. Dahlia leaned over and took my cock into her mouth.

A few minutes later she rose up and said, "You and I can have a nice little secret, like you and Allyson ... well, that isn't a secret, really, but ours will be ... she must never know about us ... and to make things clearer, and easier for you, my husband won't be coming back ... at least not to stay ... he thinks he has me fooled, but I know he's gone to live with another woman ... he left you to look after his wife and daughter, just do it."

Shock number whatever - I had lost count. Dahlia took off her wrap and lay on her back, legs slightly parted. Her forty-year-old body was in prime condition. She was a fluffier version of her daughter ... a little meatier in hips, ass and thighs. The same type of puffy breasts, only a bit less firm. The same little, prominent round ball of a pussy, razor split, just like Alysson's. She was right; it was a thin line.

I leaned over and took almost the entire breast into my mouth, sucking on it savagely, as she squirmed and moaned. I reached a hand behind and sunk a finger into the little hairless mound; she bucked violently, and I wondered if she liked it rough like her daughter.

"This should have happened a long time ago, Charlie, I've been dreaming of this since the day I caught you with Enid ... I could never forget the sight of this long cock being slowly pulled out from her when you saw me ... you were so shocked, you moved in slow motion ... and the thrill I got from looking at it."

Wonders and shocks never cease, I thought.

She continued; "I never knew you had this much, if any, kink in you. And all this time I've been wanting to fuck you, but thinking that, Enid aside you were such a decent guy, you wouldn't go for that. I thought you'd be incensed if I so much as hinted at such an interest in you ... but look how easily you capitulated."

I got between her legs, and she spread them wide exposing a carbon copy of her daughter's pussy - a small, high and round protrusion. I entered the little sex meat roughly and immediately began slamming into her hard. She obviously liked the rough pounding and responded with equal ferocity in the rolling of her hips, expletives flying out of her mouth every few seconds. I could see the enjoyment on her face and in her eyes whenever she opened them to look at me.

"Shit, little brother, you kept this sweet fucking cock from me all these fucking years, your ass is going to have to make up for time lost. I'll be expecting this cock on a regular fucking basis. Oh fuck, fuck, fuck."

I continued to drive hard in her, shifting positions regularly. She came while riding me and slapped my face hard as her body shook. I held her perky ass in a tight grip, keeping her impaled until she was drained of spasms. She slid backward and off me and took my cock into her mouth, chewing and sucking hard. She came off of me and got on all fours. I entered her and immediately my lower belly was making loud slapping sounds against the tight-fleshed, round, high ass.

I reached around and under, grabbing hold of her little pointy breasts and tweaking the long hard nipples as I pounded her from behind.

Then, she spoke in a whisper: "You want to bugger me, Charlie?" effectively settling a matter that had been engaging my thoughts.

I pulled out of her pussy and swiftly moved to her ass. She did not scream like her daughter had done, but I heard the unmistakable grinding of teeth followed by a long:

"Ooooooooooooh shit!" And a slower and softer "aie, aie, aie, aie." as I began the steady pounding in the tight asshole.

She motioned me to the edge of the bed where she placed one foot on the floor and kept the other, with bent knee on the bed. I followed suit and rammed cock steadily into her from that slightly twisted angle. I pounded her ass for quite some time before finally shooting a load of semen up her bowels. I pulled out and heard her say:

"Damn, I gotta hurry to the bathroom."

We showered together, ate a light snack and came back to bed where we lay entangled.

"You had me fooled all these years," I said, laughing. I thought you were a nice, decent and upright lady."

"But I am, my brother ... bedroom habits and preferences don't count in the equation of decency," she spoke.

"I wouldn't have imagined you entertaining taboo thoughts in that pretty head ... and liking cock up your ass." I said, shaking my head and chuckling.

"Did you ever once think about fucking me?" she asked.

"Never. Not that I don't find you attractive; as a matter of fact, I've always thought of you as being very beautiful and charming, but being my big sister, I always looked upon you as being sacred and pure. But thinking of it now, the fact that I find you so beautiful, had you given the slightest sign of sexual interest I might have been on this pussy in a flash. I'm like that, once I see a sign I'll come knocking," I said, gently patting the little round bump between her legs.

'Foolish me, I should have dropped a little hint ... I guess that is how you came to fuck your niece ... she was throwing out so many signs. She was so obvious I sometimes felt like whacking her across the head," she said laughing.

She rose up and kissed me.

"Nice little pussy this, unusual shape," I said.

"It's yours to reshape whenever you feel like. She said laughing."

She got up abruptly and straddled my chest. She leaned forward, grabbed the bed headrest and planted her pussy on my face, rubbing it back and forth before settling down to a slow concentrated, grinding roll. My face was soon thoroughly smeared, pussy juice even in my nostrils. I latched onto the stiff clit, sucking it as she rode, and before long, she was bucking and bouncing on my face under the force of another orgasm. She went to the bathroom and returned with a couple of little wet rags that she used to wipe my face clean. She threw an arm and a leg across my stomach and was soon asleep.

12