Teasers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
magmaman
magmaman
2,706 Followers

I shook my head, trying to remember. Hell, Sarah had been here, now she was at my door?

What the hell?

"Man, you must have tied one on last night, this place is a mess!" Sarah said, reaching down to start picking up my clothes.

"Hello!" I heard a voice. I looked over and there stood Mary, wearing one of my T-shirts.

Oh, shit.

Sarah looked at her in surprise, then back at me. I was standing there looking stupid, my erection wilting. I started to reach for my pants but Sarah jerked them out of my reach.

"What the fuck is this, Danny?" She asked me, her voice so quiet I knew it meant that probably I was well on my way to becoming celibate.

"I...uhhh...I can explai...."

Like hell I could.

Sarah dropped my pants on the floor and I grabbed them, mercifully putting my stuff away. Then she stomped out the door before I could think of anything to say.

"Who was that, Danny?" Mary asked.

"My girl friend, at least she used to be I guess."

"Well, give her some time and then tell her it's OK. Just tell her we didn't do anything."

"We didn't?"

"You were drunk and then you got sick so I washed you up and put you on the couch."

"But my clothes...?"

"You puked all over yourself." She laughed.

"Oh. I usually don't..."

"I know, I guess it's my fault. I didn't know you were with someone, I never see you with anybody."

"Sarah doesn't drink." I mumbled, looking at my shirt which was a mess. I went into my bedroom to get a change of clothes, noticing the bed was still made. Mary obviously hadn't slept there.

"I slept in the chair, I was going to just leave but you were pretty sick. You were on the couch." I heard Mary say. She was right behind me.

"Plus it was so damned hot in here, I borrowed one of your T-shirts, I hope you don't mind?"

"No, that's fine. What am I going to do about Sarah?" I said as I pulled on one of my western shirts. Glancing over at Mary, she turned her back and pulled off the T-shirt, reaching for her little red top and skirt.

She sure as hell wasn't bashful, but then what the hell. She had flashed me with no mercy at the bar and then she had stripped me naked and put me down on the couch.

I went into the kitchen and poured a cup of coffee, it was cold so I stuck it in the microwave. Mary came in and I poured her a cup, started it heating. I looked at her, in the daylight I could see that she was at least 10 years older than me.

"I really am sorry to cause you any troubles, Danny. I was just..well, it's been a long time and you are always so nice to me, so I was thinking....." She actually blushed a little.

"It's OK. Hell, I guess it's a compliment, you really are a pretty woman. I would normally be tickled pink but Sarah...I'm glad we really didn't do anything."

Mary looked at me for a few seconds.

"I understand. Well, I gotta go, let me know how it turns out? Maybe I can talk to your girlfriend if you want me to?"

I nodded, thinking that would probably not be a very good idea. Mary got up, leaned down and briefly kissed my cheek, then left me to my misery.

My mouth tasted like crap and my entire body felt like I had been beaten up. I crashed on top of my bed, not even bothering to undress.

Three long days went by, I called Sarah several times but each call went to voice mail. I drove by her apartment but no one answered. Each day I went to work, stacking boxes into the damned trucks. My mind was somewhere else so I am pretty sure a few items intended for Kansas ended up in Minnesota. Friday night arrived, it was still hot as hell out so I headed on down to the Dew Drop Inn for a cold beer.

The damn place was packed, I had to stand at the bar, there was no place to sit. There was some woman I didn't recognize dancing in jeans and a blouse, and apparently Henry had added a row of seats and a bar in front of the dance floor. There was some kind of crazy music on, too, it sounded like a black guy chanting to some drums.

Finally a seat at the bar opened up so I sat down.

"Hi, Danny!" Mary said as she brought me a beer.

"What the hell is going on?" I waved my arm at all the noise.

"One of Henry's wild ideas seems to have worked." She laughed.

"Hiring dancers?" I asked, a bit bewildered.

"No. Anybody that wants to can get up there and dance, sing, do anything they want to for 15 minutes. He doesn't pay any of them." She grinned at me and hustled down the bar to serve more drinks. I saw she was wearing a white halter top and a pair of those short shorts.

I looked around, I could see I wasn't going to like this place at all now. The woman that had been dancing undid her blouse and flashed her boobs a few times but no amount of encouragement from the crowd would get her to take her jeans off. She went and sat down with some guy at one of the tables, then a guy went up on the stage with a guitar and sang some country songs.

That was better, he was damned good. I got a second beer and listened to him. Mary was so busy I really couldn't talk to her any, although I tried to.

A fairly heavyset older woman took the guy's place on the stage, I saw she had a husband or boyfriend with her and he was giving her lots of encouragement. Her top came off and she had a huge set of boobs, the nipples pointed almost straight down. People were moving around so I only got to see about half of what she did but she took off everything, ending up dancing around stark naked, her belly jiggling.

I guessed that they could really do about anything they wanted to, the older lady got a rousing round of cheers when her panties came off. She might as well have left them on, she had so much pubic hair I doubted anybody could see anything anyway.

I shook my head, finished my beer and started to get up to go home.

"Danny! Wait a minute?" Mary called out.

I turned back to her..

"Did you get things worked out with your girlfriend?"

"No, she won't return my calls."

"Can I have her phone number?"

"I don't think...."

"Please? I will try to explain it to her."

I jotted down the number, she smiled and stuck it in her halter top.

Another week went by, I was sitting on my couch looking at my TV that barely worked when the phone rang. I jumped to grab it, knocking it off onto the floor.

"Hello?"

"Hi, Danny. This is Mary. Can we come over?"

"Uh...sure." I answered.

"Be right there." She hung up.

It hit me, she said "we?"

Five minutes later, I answered my door. Mary and Sarah stood there. They didn't wait, Mary just put the flat of her hand against my chest and pushed me out of the way.

"I explained to Sarah what happened." Mary said, getting right to the point.

"Oh." I managed.

Sarah stepped up to me and gave me a hug. I hugged her back, she felt good in my arms.

After a short visit, Mary left and Sarah and I ended up in bed. All was sorting out to be right in my world again.

For a few weeks I didn't even go in to the Dew Drop Inn, every time I drove by the club the parking lot was jammed and I just couldn't get interested in noisy jam packed night clubs.

Then I ran into Mary at the grocery store. I came up behind her, she had on her shorts and a halter. It popped into my head that she did look pretty good. She turned to me with a smile as I said hello.

"Hi, Danny! Nice to see you! I miss seeing you at the club."

"Yea, it has gotten to be a bit crowded for my taste, but I can drop in once in awhile."

"I don't like the crowds that much myself and it's gotten pretty wild. One of Henry's ideas seems to have paid off, I am averaging $200 a day in tips!" She grinned at me.

"Wow, that much? Really?" I was surprised at that.

"Come in on Tuesdays, it's slowest then. I miss seeing you." She beamed at me.

I nodded and started to turn to leave.

"Oh, Danny. I am glad you worked things out with Sarah, she is a sweetheart."

I nodded again.

"I can see why she likes you, hell even drunk as a skunk you are great in the sack!" Then she winked at me, giggled and pushed her cart on down the aisle.

I stood there in a bit of a shock, my mind flashing back to that night.

That dream I had had, so clear, the dream of being with Sarah. But somehow...different?

Heavier, softer?

Oh, shit!

magmaman
magmaman
2,706 Followers
12