Teasing Brooke Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rmdexter
rmdexter
9,725 Followers

"Oh God! It's so beautiful," I said as I reached forward and wrapped my hand around the thick veiny shaft. Oh man, what a beauty it was; it had to be somewhere between eight and nine inches long and really thick. He was circumcised and the big mushroom head flared out dramatically at the top of that long thick stalk. The shaft felt rock-hard in my hand and the head was so engorged with blood that it looked like it might burst. His balls were large as well and looked swollen with need. I hoped they were full of semen just waiting for me to suck out of him.

"Oh Professor, it's so big and hard," I said with a low groan of pleasure as I pulled it towards my face and shucked my hand upwards. I watched as the wet red eye at the tip gaped open under the pressure of my hand and a silky drop of precum oozed forth.

"Mmmmm, is that for me?" I asked as I slid my tongue forwards and lapped up the glistening warm drop. He was too dumbfounded to even answer but just looked down at me in awe as I shucked my hand up and down until another pearly gob was pumped to the surface. "Oh professor, I love this stuff," I said as I licked up the oozing silky fluid and then let my tongue roll slowly over the whole breadth of his cockhead.

"Oh fuck!" he exclaimed under his breath as I felt the spongy texture of his enflamed glans under my tongue. I circled my tongue all around that beautiful big cockhead until it was glistening with my saliva.

"Oh God, Professor, your cock is so big and beautiful. Can I suck it?" I asked teasingly as I formed my mouth into an inviting "O". I pulled his strong cock back towards me and brought the wide flared crown down until it was about two inches away from my waiting mouth. He was so hard, it was all I could do to prevent his cock from snapping out of my gripping hands and slapping back up against his stomach.

"Yes....yes you can, Brooke," he said eagerly as I anxiously licked at my lips. I looked him directly in the eye as I moved my mouth forward and let my full pouting lips start to spread out over the broad flared head as I slipped my mouth down and over that magnificent cock. I had to stretch my lips almost to the tearing point as I slipped them over the thick rope-like corona.

"Mmmmm," I made a lustful purr as my lips locked down beneath the angry purple crown and I felt the intense heat of that enflamed knob as it filled my mouth. I rolled my tongue all around the big round head and felt his cock give a little pulse and I was rewarded with another gob of his tasty precum. His eyes were locked on the lurid scene of my lips adhered tightly to his thrusting manhood as I pulled back just slightly and then slowly slid my clinging wet lips further down his cock.

"Oh fuck, Brooke," he said with a low groan as I drove myself down until all but about two inches was deep inside my moist oral cavity. I reached forward and cradled those sperm-laden balls in one hand while I wrapped the other as far around the thick base as I could get it. I slowly pulled back and worked up a big mouthful of saliva before moving forward again as I let the hot slippery fluid in my mouth ease the way down that rigid shaft of his.

"Oh God!" he moaned and I watched him close his eyes and throw his head back as he succumbed to the exquisite sensations of my hot wet mouth pleasuring his throbbing cock. After I had been teasing him from my seat for most of the lecture and then adding to that our discussion about my essay, I knew he wouldn't last long with this first load of cum. I started to bob my head up and down that thick gnarled shaft as I pumped my hand in a delicious corkscrewing motion at the same time. Within only a minute or two of my skilful sucking, I felt those big swollen balls of his drawing up in their protective sack and his cock got that extra level of stiffness just before orgasm. I could hear him start to gasp for breath raggedly and knew he was right on the verge. I quickly slipped both thumbs on either side of the thick ventral ridge near the base and rubbed upwards as I bobbed my head slowly up and down. I sucked in my cheeks deliciously to provide a nice slick corridor inside my mouth.

"OH FUCK, BROOKE! I'M GONNA CUM!" he said as I felt a noticeable pulse in his throbbing shaft and I knew my reward was on its way. I wanted to make sure I tasted every drop so I drew my mouth back until my lips were locked down just beyond the crimson crown. The big engorged head seemed to throb for just a second and then the first thick ropey strand jettisoned forth powerfully to paste itself against the back of my mouth. It was quickly followed by a second and third blast of thick milky cream. I felt my mouth rapidly filling as he continued to flood my mouth with his precious seed. It had a nice thick salty flavor as it settled on my tongue and filled my mouth. Oh man.....I loved the taste of fresh cum!

"OH GOD! THAT'S SO GOOD!" he groaned aloud as he kept unloading into my welcoming mouth. His big thick cock just kept shooting and shooting as the thick pearly fluid continued to pool in the back of my mouth. There was so much of it that I felt a couple of little dribbles oozing from the corners of my mouth and run down my chin. I could have swallowed but I wanted to have the professor see my mouth just running over with his delicious cum before I sent it to its rightful place in the pit of my stomach. I continued to slide my thumbs up and down on each side of that sensitive ventral ridge as I worked to coax as much of his precious seed up and into my sucking mouth as I could. I felt a final big shudder go through him and then he sank back into his chair, totally spent.

"Oh God, Brooke," he said as he looked down at me with my soft full lips wrapped around his slowly deflating cock. "That was incredible!" He reached down and stroked my hair tenderly as he sat there savoring the serene blissful pleasure of his complete and utterly draining climax. I slowly and carefully drew my mouth off his cock and looked up at him. He was watching intently as I tilted my head up slightly and opened my mouth.

"Holy shit! Wow, I've never cum that much in my life!" he uttered as he looked at the milky puddle of warm semen filling my mouth. I reached out and took his hand and put his fingertips against the side of my throat. At first, I think he wondered what I was doing and then a broad smile came over his face as I closed my mouth and swallowed. He now understood as he could feel the muscles in my throat contract as I relished in the feeling and taste of that warm musky seed sliding down my throat. It took me a couple of big gulps to get it all and then I looked him right in the eye as I used my fingertips to clean the drooling cum off my chin. He watched as if mesmerized as I gathered up the silky ribbons of semen off the soft brown skin of my chin and then slowly and teasingly licked the pearly fluid off my fingers. I slid my fingers back and forth between my pouting lips like I was sucking a little cock as I made sure I got every last drop of his cream. He seemed totally at a loss for words and just sat back watching me.

"What do you think of my paper now, Professor?" I asked as I got to my feet and picked up my knapsack. "Do you think I might be right about Juliet and her oral obsession?" Once I got to my feet, it was like something jolted him back to reality and he quickly bent over and pulled up his underwear and pants until he had himself covered.

"Well...I...uh.....I think you might just have a point there," he said somewhat awkwardly. "Yes, you might be right about Juliet."

"What grade would you give my paper now, Professor?" I asked coyly as I tilted my head and let the blood-red fingernail of my index finger trace teasingly over my lips. He was watching me as if hypnotized as I slid my fingertip off my lips and let it slide down over the upper swell of my big tits before lightly scratching at one stiff protruding nipple beneath my clinging white top. His mouth gaped open when I did that.

"I...I.....I think it's worth an A," he said as he looked down at my fingertip flicking teasingly over that hard pebbly bud.

"An A," I said as I slung my knapsack over my shoulder and stuck out my hip provocatively. "Maybe I can stay after next class and see what I can do to get it to an A+." I saw him almost shiver with desire as I turned on my heel and strode out of the classroom, my full round ass swaying enticingly from side to side. I never had to look back, but I knew the professor would be watching the whole way until that classroom door closed behind me.

rmdexter
rmdexter
9,725 Followers
12