Teasing Brooke Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rmdexter
rmdexter
9,738 Followers

"Here you go, a little treat for you," I said as I slid my fingers into her mouth. She closed her lips willingly around my fingers and eagerly lapped up her own juices. Her tongue slid all around my fingers until she had licked up every last drop.

"Okay," I said as I pulled my hand out of her mouth. I reached down and drew the wet singlet up and over my head before dropping it into the corner of the shower. I turned back into the pelting spray and let it cascade freely down over my body. I turned and started rinsing off my back as she finally got back to her feet and stood before me unsteadily.

"You better finish rinsing off," I said to her. "I'm ready for you to eat me again." She looked at me with a look of surprise on her face. "Oh yeah, I'm not done with you yet. We're just getting started."

rmdexter
rmdexter
9,738 Followers