Teasing the Waters

Story Info
In the shower, remembering an amazingly rough night.
1.3k words
4.32
10k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is my first story, so any constructive criticism is welcome.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The cuffs are squeezing. My fingers are going numb at the tips. My shoulders ache from being pulled, arms outstretched as far as they'll go. My ass is tender. Every inch of my body is tingling with excitement. His hands on my ass, pounding me from behind. I can't hold out much longer. I'm going to cum. I NEED to cum. I bury my face in the pillow to muffle my screams. He slows, teasing me, keeping me on the edge of ecstasy. His hard dick is throbbing in my pussy, soaked in my juices, and he slowly pulls out, squeezing my hips harder. "Please, Sir!" I beg. He laughs.

*BEEP BEEP BEEP*

I'm awake. No restraints, no aching shoulders, no tenderness in my ass. Nothing but an empty bed & a wet pussy. Too many days have started like this lately. I look to his dresser, and see that box still sitting. To anyone else, it would seem like any other box. But I know, hidden within is what I've been craving. Those restraints. Just sitting, unopened, teasing me every day.

We ordered them over a month ago. He told me he wanted to use them on me, that he kept imagining me, legs spread open on the bed, dripping pussy exposed for him to enjoy. He never talked like that, never said his fantasies outloud. Usually I found out by looking at his browser history behind his back. I couldn't let it pass- I stopped everything & ordered them, rushed them, before he changed his mind. The day they arrived, I was shaking, thrilled to be used like that again. But he didn't. The box is still sit untouched, like me.

I step in the shower, thinking about that box. I close my eyes, imagining the tightness on my wrists. My fingers move to my pussy, feeling my wetness all over my legs. I think about his hand around my neck, holding me down to the bed while he fucks me. I start fingering myself.

********

I think back to the night he came home, furious at me, ready to fight, and found me on the bed in that new lingerie. He had no idea I'd bought it, or the extra short plaid skirt I was wearing with it. He had no idea I'd checked his browser history, no idea that I'd seen the pages and pages of porn that he had watched- all with a little skirt just like mine. I think about him standing in the doorway, hand still on the knob, in a trance as his no-longer-secret fantasy sat on the edge of his bed, him staring at my black lace panties peaking out from under my little skirt. They were soaked then, too. "I could really use your help, Sir. Would you please?" I grabbed his hand, placed it on my wet panties, rubbing my pussy with him. I placed his other hand on my chest, squeezing my tit, forcing him to feel how hard my nipples were under that black lace.

I unzipped his pants, pulling them down, ready to take his dick in my mouth. Just as sudden as his trance had started, he snapped. He moved his hand to my throat, pushing me down on the bed, choking me, holding me there, squeezing me harder than he ever had. He stopped rubbing my pussy & pulled my wet panties to the side, ripping them. He shoved his hard cock in my pussy, ramming me as hard as he could. He didn't tease my pussy lips with his head like he normally would, he had no time for teasing tonight. I couldn't scream, I couldn't even breathe. I grabbed at his hand on my throat, trying to claw his hand loose with both of mine. He took his other hand & pinned both of my arms over my head. He had never been this rough with me- I wanted to be scared, but I was enjoying this too much. I heard things crashing to the floor as he shook the bed into the nightstands. Each thrust was harder than the last as he fucked me.

"You like this, don't you? Fucking slut." he said. I gasped as I came, pussy juices covering him. He was right- I was his slut tonight, and I was loving it. He pulled me off the bed & turned me around. He bent me over the edge of the bed, pulled up my skirt and smacked my ass. I was on my tip toes, barely reaching the floor. A moan escaped my lips. He spanked me again, and again- harder each time. I buried my face in the bed, trying to quiet myself before the neighbors heard me moaning like that. He grabbed my hair & pulled my head up. "Who told you to be quiet? You're gonna scream tonight." he whispered in my ear. He spanked me again on my already tingling ass, and like a good slut, I screamed for him. I grabbed the bed with both hands, my nails ripped the blankets. He grabbed both my wrists, pulling my arms behind my back. He held them there & spanked me again. I screamed as I came again, squirting juices all over my legs. I could feel him watching my nectar run down my legs & puddle beneath me on the floor. He rubbed up the inside of my leg, stopping just before touching my pussy. He rubbed inside the other leg. I couldn't believe how wet I was. My legs were shaking, pussy throbbing with want.

"Please fuck me more!" I screamed. I HAD to have more. He stopped rubbing my legs. He pulled my hair harder, my head as far back as it would bend.

"Please what?" he asked.

"Please fuck me more. Please Oh please! I'm your slut. Use me! Fuck me! Please don't fucking stop this!" I screamed, begging him. There was no more concern about what the neighbors may or may not hear. I just needed him to keep using me like this.

"Sir." He whispered in my ear.

"Please, Sir?" I asked. He had never shown interest in a title before, but if that was going to continue this, Sir would be my new favorite word.

He slammed his cock as deep as he could into my pussy, making me scream again. He released my hair, grabbed my hips, pulling my skirt down just a bit over my ass. He fucked me harder, squeezing my hips, holding my skirt in place, making sure he could watch my ass while he fucked my dripping pussy.

He pushed me further on to the bed, flipping me over as he did. He climbed on top of me, slamming his hard cock into my aching pussy. He pinned my arms over my head, easily holding both of mine with one of his hands. I keep looking down, watching his throbbimg cock slide in & out of my pussy, glistening in all of my juices. I wrapped my legs around him as he pounded my pussy. He started fucking me faster. He grabbed my hips, squeezing them, pulling me closer to him. He blows his load in my pussy, I felt it explode in me, and I screamed as I squirted again. He pulled back, admiring my pussy & the creampie he gave me.

********

My legs are shaking. I lean against the shower wall as I squirt all over my hand. But this isn't enough for me. Maybe I really am a slut. I get out of the shower, walk back to the bedroom, and see that box again.

I'm done letting that box tease me. I take it off his dresser and place it on the bed. I get my little skirt- it's His favorite skirt now- and place it on the bed next to the box. I take a photo of them with my phone, and send it to him.

"Tonight, I'm going to need your help, Sir. 🧁"