Teasing Tom Again

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"OK, Val. Eat my pussy while I drain and eat yours. Mine only has my own cum in it so get licking." Val stared down at the beautiful, wet pussy but couldn't make her tongue touch it. Sue spread Val's plump, sore pussy open and globs of Al's cum dripped into her mouth. Sue ran a finger into the messy snatch and flushed more cum into her mouth. She simultaneously lapped Val's inner labia and pushed a wet, slimy finger into her ass. Val groaned and exploded into another extended orgasm. When she stopped shaking, she fell into Sue's slippery snatch and began licking it perfectly. "Ohh, you've done THIS before." Val's tongue was deep into Sue's splayed pussy and didn't comment.

Unbelievably, Al got hard again watching his wife suck his cum out of a new friend as she licked deep into Sue's grateful pussy. Instead of jerking his slimy cock, he walked behind Maria. "OK, Tom, let's double team her. You fill her pussy and I'll fill her ass with my slippery cock. I've been in all her holes before and I enjoy her ass as much as Sue's. When we're done, if I'm able, I want your wife in the middle next."

I stood and rubbed my cock between bare, swollen, wet labia then Al bent her forward slightly for easier access. I felt Al quickly dip into Maria's wet pussy before sliding up and seeking her puckered hole. His hip thrust nearly tipped me over and then he was in! Once they grunted his entry, they both leaned back a bit and Maria wrapped one leg around my waist so I could enter her demanding pussy. After coating my bishop in her tasty fluid, I went all the way in with one push. I felt the hard cock in her ass as I slid against it. At first, I didn't know it was Al's cock, but I loved the extra pressure it put on my own cock.

Her pussy also clamped hard on my cock and I felt I could never escape this muscular snatch and I'm not sure I wanted to. Maria lifted her other leg around me and pulled our pubes together. With just an inch or so of freedom, we began chaotically stuffing her holes. When we alternated, I lost some of that extra pressure so I changed to plunge in when Al did. All three of us groaned loudly at the forced tightness. It was heavenly and we needed to do this again with Sue or Val or Maria again between us. It wasn't long before our champion cocks sent a fresh load into her. Mine filled her cunt first; that set off Al and he filled her ass; Maria was still moaning over my load when Al's sent her into orgasm too. We held each other so four, then six, legs could keep us from falling over. Shortly we popped out of her holes and we lay near our wives.

Sue was applauding lightly as she swallowed the last of my cum. I guessed she enjoyed the show. Val sat dizzily on the lounger and sprawled out in the intense sun. She couldn't believe her horny husband had DP'd a total stranger. Sue came to us and kissed Maria firmly on the mouth, obviously sharing the last bits of my cum with her. "You know mom, that was about the quickest I saw you cum in a DP. I guess they work and play well together so we'll just have to keep them around!"

Exhausted, I smiled, then caught on, "Wait! WHAT?! MOM? Tell me. . . . No, don't. You're fucking with me, right?" Val bolted upright and stared in shock as the others all smiled.

Sue volunteered, "That's MY mom. Very fucking hot, isn't she? She just turned 61 and is obviously in great shape. Don't you LOVE her crushing cunt? Didn't you catch her hints? Well, didn't you see her grey pubic hairs?"

"NO, I was too close when I ate her and they were blocked when I . . . I fucked her. Ohh, you did say you were done with kids 'after you had her' but I thought. . . ."

"Never mind Tom, I know how good she is since we usually sleep together and I've fucked every STRONG hole nearly every day. She still a horny bitch and I'm ready for some help. Think about it and hop in the pool to cool off with us. Next time, maybe tomorrow if your dick recovers, we can DP Val then Sue. Here's some sun screen. Let Maria put it on ALL over when you crawl out of the pool!"

========
/\__/\
( ~ ~ )
]] * [[ Please vote BIG and leave constructive comments. FIVEs are greatly appreciated. Thanks . . .
================ [...surprise topic INCEST.]

===== 16 hrs 1800 8/21/15 ===== 4406 words ====== sub 8/20/15 ===

8/18/15 2nd seminal image: wife on lounger in yard in crop top and very small cutoff jeans, labia exposed to friend and wife

gck August 20, 2015

12