Teasing Uncle Carl Ch. 05

Story Info
Carrie and the Family go Furniture Shopping.
2.5k words
4.53
27k
16

Part 5 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 08/13/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Uncle Carl:

Carrie was laying on her stomach on the living room floor petting Barney with her legs slightly spread. She was wearing the loose fitting old undershirt that she liked to wear and I loved seeing her in. She had on no panties and the bottom of the shirt was pulled up to her waist leaving her glorious bare bottom on display. For a few minutes I just stood there taking in the beautiful sight then kneeled down beside her and tentatively placed my hand on her thigh feeling her warm smooth skin. Slowly I slid my hand up her thigh to her beautifully rounded bare bottom. My heart was pounding as I began moving my hand back and forth. Her skin was so smooth and her bottom so firm as I rubbed one gorgeous mound then the other. I could feel an erection growing as I added my other hand and began cupping the cheeks of her bottom and massaging them following the cleft of her bottom down to her thighs and back up. and then finally allowing my fingers to slowly trace the cleft of her bottom following it down between her thighs. As my fingers found the moist warmth between her legs, I thought I heard her gasp or moan. The sound somehow morphed into a weather report. It was my clock radio telling me it was time to get up. I shook the sleep out of my head to get my bearings. The encounter had been a dream but my pounding heart and throbbing erection were real. I felt an intense sense of guilt dreaming about my niece in that way. The excitement and erection took a while to wear off.

Doris and I were in the kitchen waiting for Carrie to get up so we could all go shopping.. I was still reeling from the dream when Carrie came down the steps in the skimpy undershirt she always wore. As many times as I'd seen her in it, the site of those long bare legs and incredible partly exposed breasts jiggling behind the thin cloth always had an effect on me. Still recovering from the dream this morning, the effect was a returning unwanted erection while standing in the kitchen next to my wife. Doris told Carrie to go get dressed for the shopping trip. We were going to a couple furniture stores to look for a couch for our living room and a new bed for Carrie's room.

In a few minutes Carrie came back down looking incredibly hot in a white sun dress with little blue flowers. The dress was very very short, displaying much of her long slim legs and swirling around her upper thighs as she walked. It was moderately low cut with spaghetti straps and small buttons up the front, the top three of which she had left undone exposing a tantalizing strip of skin between her breasts. By the jiggle of her breasts as she walked, it was apparent that she wasn't wearing a bra. The little blue flowers helped disguise the fact that her nipples were fairly visible through the light cloth.

I had a hard time taking my eyes off her. Somehow Doris didn't seem to notice anything unusual. As she swung her legs into the back seat, I got a glimpse of the strip of white panty between her thighs.

We entered the mall through a crowded food court. She made quite a site walking along showing all that bare leg and jiggling breasts. I know it's a cliche but It seemed like every guy In the food court was following her with their eyes. The first furniture store was on the second floor. I followed she and Doris up the escalator. From below and behind, I had a perfect view up her short dress to her adorable panty covered bottom. A quick glance around told me the two guys behind were also enjoying the view.

When we entered the store, we were immediately greeted by a gray haired salesman who seemed to have more interest in ogling Carrie than selling us furniture. He pointed out a couch. Carrie immediately sat down leaning forward just enough to offer the salesman an impressive view down the front of her dress. For a while the salesman gave his sales pitch directly to Carrie, ignoring the two adults, all the time keeping an eye on her cleavage. Finally, he led us to a bed he thought we might be interested in. Carrie immediately flopped down on the bed stretching out. The sight of those long bare legs stretching out of that short short dress had the salesman captivated. He was staring openly at Carrie as she rolled back and forth on the bed eventually causing the hem of her dress to rise up enough to expose a good bit of her white panties. She continued to roll around trying to get the feel of the bed apparently unaware of the show she was putting on. As expected, the salesman continued to talk to Carrie all the time eyeing her long bare legs and the now almost completely exposed panties.

When Carrie finally stood up allowing the hem of her dress to fall down covering her, the salesman seemed disappointed. We told him we were going to check a few other places then make a decision.

The other furniture store was also on the second floor of the mall but Doris and Carrie decided to first go down stairs to a clothing store.

I found myself sitting in a chair while the women tried on what seemed like hundreds of outfits. Carrie tried on at least a dozen pair of jeans and t-shirts, one blouse that was quite see-through which garnered some attention from shoppers passing by and one dress with a low cut v-neck which also turned a few heads.

When they were done and had on their original outfits, I noticed that the three unbuttoned buttons on the front of Carrie's dress had now become six unbuttoned buttons leaving a strip of bare skin extending about six inches below her breasts making it evident to a casual observer that she wasn't wearing a bra. With each step as she walked, the partially open dress front would gape open first on one side then the other offering partial glimpses inside at her bare breasts. At the checkout counter as she was paying for her clothes, the male clerk was having difficulty keeping his eyes on the register and stammered more than once before the transaction was complete.

As we walked back toward the escalator, her partially open front combined with the gentle jiggle of the breasts inside drew the attention of many of the people we passed. Maybe it was residual excitement from this morning's dream but seeing her partially exposed like that in public was thrilling. I imagined how she must be stirring the imagination of those that saw her and likening it to the affect she has had on me these past few weeks.

We started up the elevator. From behind, I was shocked, looking up under her extremely short dress, where earlier in the day I had admired her white panties, now instead I saw her beautiful bare bottom. Apparently when getting dressed after trying on clothes, she had decided to dispense with panties. I quickly looked around and in back of me. No one behind on the escalator seemed to be aware of the incredible view available to them except for one boy of about twelve who was staring openly with his mouth hanging open. The thought of it was extremely exciting. I had to hide a growing erection.

The other furniture store was at the other end of the mall. Walking behind the women, I couldn't take my eyes off the hem of Carries dress knowing she was wearing nothing underneath. Occasionally a flip of the material revealed a hint of beautiful bare bottom. We passed an area with an arcade down on the ground floor with lots of people, mostly teenage boys, playing video games. Carrie stepped over to the railing to get a better look. One boy looked away from his game long enough to notice Carrie looking down from above. He immediately abandoned his game in lieu of the view up the front of Carrie's dress. As Carrie leaned over to get a better look at the gamers, more of them stopped playing and began looking up. At the same time the sun glasses she was wearing on top of her head dropped off, bouncing through the railing and falling down to the the first floor. I volunteered to retrieve them and headed down a nearby stairway. Reaching the bottom, I didn't see the glasses and looked up to Carrie to point me to the right location. The view from below was amazing as my gaze followed her long legs up into the short dress with nothing to obscure the view past her darling little pubic triangle all the way up the front of her incredible body to a partial view of the underside of her bare breasts. By this time dozens of boys who were formerly playing games were enjoying the same vista.

She pointed to the glasses which I grabbed, hurried back upstairs where Carrie and Doris had already left for the furniture store much to the disappointment of the boys below.

As I neared the furniture store, up ahead, I saw Carrie and Doris standing outside the store talking. I stopped for a second to take in the scene. There was Carrie with her incredibly long bare legs, wearing her incredibly short dress without panties, in the middle of the corridor with a constant stream of people walking by. When she turned to look my direction I became keenly aware how much the the front of her dress was open when I saw that strip of bare skin and partial view of her breasts that swayed with the movement. During the past few weeks, I had seen her dressed in many revealing outfits but seeing her like this here in the busy mall was particularly arousing. Knowing we were heading into the furniture store and picturing Carrie trying out beds dressed that way was starting another unwanted erection.

Standing outside the store, I couldn't help replay the scene at the other furniture store, Carrie rolling around on the bed, her dress riding up to show her panties. Now we were preparing to repeat the process, except Carrie wasn't wearing panties. I took a deep breath, my heart was racing as we entered the store.

When we walked in the door a short gray-haired portly older gentleman in an ill-fitting suit accosted us and immediately latched on to Carrie. It seemed he couldn't take his eyes off the open front of her dress. He walked right up to her, grabbing her hand and introducing himself as Arthur. Once he knew we were looking at beds and couches, he immediately wrapped his arm around Carrie's bare shoulders and escorted her, with us in tow, to the bed section. As he talked with us it was obvious he was inconspicuously trying to look down Carrie's top. His prayers were soon answered.

Carrie walked around to the other side of the first bed and leaned over to test the softness rubbing her hands across the mattress and causing the front of her dress to hang open enough to bring most of her incredible breasts into view, jiggling with the movement. Arthur immediately moved to our side of the bed facing Carrie, to explain the finer points of the bed but more likely to view the finer points of Carrie's exposed bare breasts. As he talked, his eyes were focused down the front of Carrie's dress. He explained that one side of the bed could be adjusted independently of the other. He prompted her to lean over farther to check the softness on the other side. As she did, even from my angle, her beautiful bare breasts were completely in view, incredible erect nipples and all. Arthur's view must have been spectacular judging by the catch in his throat and his inability to speak for a few seconds.

To his disappointment, she came around to our side of the bed to test it out further. His disappointment was short lived when she leaned across the bed, the hem of her dress sliding up to expose much of her incredible bare bottom. When she leaned in even farther, the back of her dress rose nearly up to her waist making it obvious to anyone looking, including Arthur, that she wasn't wearing panties. It was arousing seeing her beautiful bare bottom on display here in the middle of a crowed store. Forcing myself to look away, I checked around to see if anyone else had noticed. There was a man a couple beds over staring openly at Carrie while his wife, oblivious to the scene, was checking the price on a bed.

Carrie slipped off her shoes and hopped up on the bed, laying on her back with her long bare legs stretched out looking sexy as hell. Then she began rolling back and forth, her dress riding up just enough to allow everyone alternate tantalizing glimpses of her beautiful bare bottom and her adorable little pubic triangle.

She eventually came to rest sitting cross-legged on the edge of the bed facing us, the hem of her dress draping precariously between her open thighs only partially obscuring the view. Arthur moved in closer, casually placing his hand on Carrie's bare leg as he talked his sales pitch, all the time his eyes darting back and forth between the space between her legs and the open front of her dress. She leaned back briefly causing the hem of her dress to rise in front fully exposing the open area between her thighs.

Then in a quick movement she folded both long legs up in front of her hugging them with her arms. Her dress was now up to her waist and she would have been completely exposed if not for her bare feet tucked between her thighs. She was seemingly unaware of the sight she was providing as a crowd was gathering to gawk at the attractive girl sitting on the edge of a bed naked from the waist down and showing some serious cleavage.

She seemed to become suddenly aware she was unintentionally putting on a show and slipped down from the bed, giving everyone a quick glimpse of her pubic triangle before smoothing her dress down. She appeared to be uneasy and asked for us to leave and continue shopping another day. At least a dozen pair of eyes watched her as we left the store.

Back at the car, I held the door for her. Remembering the flash of panty I had seen when leaving the house, here, as she swung her legs in, with some feeling of guilt I enjoyed a delightful view of her bare pussy.