Teasing Wife Gets Laided

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I ended up taking turns dancing with all three of them. They kept buying drinks and I was starting to feel a buzz.

Jack got a call from his girl friend. After the call he told us it was nice meeting us that he had to go. He told Jerry that he would talk to him in the morning.

We sat at the table taking and soon the talk turned to football of all things. Jerry and John were talking about last week’s game. Who did this and who did that. It was just boring talk if you ask me.

John said I have the game on tape if you would like to see it.

Jerry said no-way, maybe I’ll come over tomorrow and watch it.

Jerry and John had both been doing shots of something. I told John once to take it easy on the boozes, he’s driving.

He said he was fine and did another shot.

At this point I said to myself fuck it, if he’s going to get drunk I might as well also and ordered another beer.

The guys kept going on about this football game until John said something like I’ll bet you 50 bucks that’s what happened. We can go to my house and watch it right now.

Jerry killed his drink and said fine lets go.

We all got up and walked out to the parking lot together. John said why don’t you just follow us to the house.

Jerry said will-do as we got in our cars and started home.

I asked John why are you fighting with him of this stupid game?

John smiled and said I didn’t know any other way to get him to the house tonight.

The beer I had had me thinking a little slow, then it hit me. Oh I see you would like me to tease Jerry a little.

Duh, yes, why would I have him over at this time of night John replied?

I moved over next to John and gave him a kiss and said, you know Jerry was feeling up my ass when we were slow dancing don’t you?

John said no that he didn’t see that. Did you like it as he ran his hand up under my dress to my panties?

I opened my legs wide and let John rub my clit through my panties as I said it was okay, he got a hard-on.

A hard-on John asked how you know that?

He was rubbing it up and down my leg as we danced, I could feel it through his pants.

John then pulled the crotch of my little panties to the side and sank his finger deep in my wet pussy. He moaned hmmm feels like Jerry got you a little worked up.

He did I said as I moved my hips to Johns slow finger fucking. It wasn’t long at all before John had me cumming right in the front seat as we drove down the road.

As we pulled in our driveway I asked if it was the same plan as last time?

He said yep, I would act like I’m sleeping and wake up to save you before Jerry goes to far.

I gave him a kiss before we got out of the car.

Once in the house John put on this football tape and asked if anybody would like a beer.

I said no thinks I’m over my limit now. And I was, I could feel things spinning when I closed my eyes. I knew John was well over his limit also as he got Jerry and himself a beer. I gave him one of them looks that only a wife can do.

He looked at me and said what? I’m fine as he sat down in his Lazy-Boy.

Jerry and I were sitting on each ends of the couch. I again curled my legs under myself as I sat there. This made my dress ride up over my stocking top on the side. Giving Jerry a good view of my stockings.

Jerry said you don’t act like you like football very much do you?

No I don’t I replied, but John loves it. My big thing is I don’t understand what’s going on.

Jerry then said well it doesn’t look like John is liking it too much himself tonight.

I looked over at John and he looked like he was passed out with his beer still in his hand. I laughed and said well he didn’t last long tonight.

Jerry moved over a little closer to me and said well it looks like you’ll not be getting any tonight.

I smiled and said I think your right, when he passes out he’s dead to the world.

Still moving closer Jerry said that’s a shame you look so hot and sexy and your man poops out on you.

By now Jerry was right next to me as I said thank you.

Jerry put his hand on my knee and bent over by my neck sniffing and said mmmm what kind of perfume do you have on, it smells so sexy?

I thanked him again and told him it was something from Avon.

It was right then when it started. Jerry said God you’re so sexy and beautiful, would it be okay if I gave you a kiss?

I looked over at John in his chair and said I shouldn’t, I don’t think John would care for me kissing you. I just got the words out of my mouth when Jerry locked one right on my lips. I didn’t put up any fight at all as I started kissing him back. As we were into our hot kiss I felt Jerry’s hand start moving up under my skirt between my legs. I moaned in his mouth as I opened my legs just a little to give him a little more freedom to work his hand up my leg.

He broke the kiss and asked me if I would like to go into the bedroom?

I hit him on the arm and said no that I can’t do that.

Jerry then said how about that we take a ride over to my house? John will never know and I’ll bring you back in a little bit.

Again I told him no, that I’m not going anyplace.

Jerry said fine I like it here on the couch and went back to kissing me.

Now his one hand was squeezing and playing with my left breast and his other one made it up under my dress to my bare leg above my stockings. As his hand was rubbing my leg just inches from my crotch he came across the strap of my garter belt that was holding my stockings up.

He broke the kiss again and asked me if I was wearing a garter belt?

All the beer I had consumed and his fingers had me feeling really good by this point as I moaned yes it is, do you like?

Jerry gave the strap a little snap and said God yes I like. There is nothing sexier than a girl wearing a garter belt and stockings.

Just then Jerry moved his finger right up to the wet crotch of my little panties. I moaned mmmm in his mouth as we started kissing again. So softly he was running his fingers up and down my wet little pussy right through my little lace panties. His other hand was still on my breast and was now rolling my hard nipple around right through my dress and bra.

Jerry said that he need to get me out of this sexy dress.

Before I knew what was happening he had the zipper down on the back of my little dress. Jerry then pushed it off my shoulders fully exposing my sexy little black bra to him. As he grabbed my breasts and started feeling them up he moan, mmmmm I like your bra, very sexy.

I looked at John thinking he would be putting a stop to this very shortly. I wasn’t planning on Jerry undressing me right there on the couch.

Jerry had let go of my breasts and was now pulling on the hem of my dress. Raise your butt up a second baby he said as he tugged on my dress.

Don’t ask me why but I raised myself up and let Jerry remove my dress and slip. He then moved me around so I was more or less laid out on the couch flat on my back with him next to me. Again I looked over at John for help. He had a smile on his face with his eyes closed.

Jerry leaned over me and started kissing me again as his hand slid down my belly. Once his hand made it’s way down to my garter belt and panties it slipped right inside the waistband. His hot fingers made their way down over my mound and came in contact with my hard clitoris. I moaned and rocked my hips up to his fingers.

Jerry moaned also as he sank one or two finger inside my wet pussy. He then said mmm God Mindy your pussy is shaved all clean, I love a bare pussy.

He was running his fingers deep inside of me and then pulling them out, rubbing my juices all over my clit. I looked over at John again and knew what he was doing. He was waiting to see if Jerry was going to make me cum. And I myself knew that I couldn’t take much more of Jerry’s expert fingering. He was going to have me cumming in a very short time.

All at once I felt a blast of cold air on my breasts. Jerry had unhooked my little bra and my breasts sprang free for him to view. I tried to cover my breasts but Jerry quickly moved my arms out of the way and sucked one of my hard nipples right into his mouth. He then started taking turns sucking and kissing one nipple then the other.

I moaned out, OH GOD as I looked over at John again. I knew that my husband was about to see me cum from another man's lips and fingers. Things had really gotten out of hand by now as I held Jerry’s head to my breast and was working my pussy up and down in time with his finger fucking.

Jerry broke his nipple kiss and said go-ahead Mindy, go ahead and cum for me. As his fingers sank deep inside me his thumb was working my clit.

I was now bucking my hips up off the couch as I moaned out, OH YES, YES, DON”T STOP, OH GOD THAT FEELS SO GOOD. I took one more fast look at John as I yelled out, OH GOD YES I’M CUMMMMINGGGGGGG. I pushed my hips up in the air as I started cumming on Jerry’s fingers. Jerry kept playing with my clit as I kept cumming and cumming.

I looked at John with a tear running out of my eye. I think I had just made his dream come true. He got to see another man make me cum. I was still surprised that he hadn’t acted like he was waking up by now. Then I felt Jerry kissing my belly.

He looked up from between my legs and asked if I enjoyed the orgasm I just had?

I moaned oh God yes it was great, thank you.

No problem he replied before he went back to kissing my belly.

I then felt his finger hook around the waistband of my little black lace panties. Slowly he started pulling them down. Again just like the dress I raised my hips up off the couch to help him remove my panties. My little panties went down both legs. He guided one foot out of my panties and left them hanging around my ankle of the other foot. I about went through the roof when I felt Jerry’s hot tongue run up the full length of my wet pussy slit.

I moaned out OH GODDDDDDDD as I looked over at John. I couldn’t believe he was letting Jerry go this far with me. And with all the drinks I had had I sure wasn’t going to be the one to put a stop to these wonderful feeling going through my body.

Jerry was now finger fucking me as he licked my pussy lips and sucking on my clit. I was going out of my mind as I held his head tight to my wet pussy. I was pumping up to him and knew that he was going to have me cumming again very soon.

It didn’t take very long at all before I yelled out, OH FUCK YESSSSSSSSS YES, YESSSSS I’M CUMINGGGGGGGGGG! Jerry sucked very hard on my clit as this orgasm went through my body. I don’t think I had ever came as hard as I was right then.

As my orgasm was winding down Jerry kissed my wet pussy lips and asked how was that?

I looked at John then back at Jerry and said, oh my God that was great, God did that feel good.

Jerry kissed my pussy one more time and said your going to love this as he pushed my legs back and up in the air. My calves were now on his shoulders and back and my knees pressing into my breasts. I looked down to see that Jerry was nude from the waist down. His cock was hard as a rock sticking out from his body. I knew right were he was planning on putting it.

I looked at John again and back at Jerry and said no, no we can’t do that!

Jerry smiled and said sure we can as he held his hard cock in his hand a few inches from the wet entrance of my pussy.

I tried to get away from him but couldn’t with my legs being up over my head the way they were. I said no Jerry we can’t do this, I’m married.

Jerry said oh come on Mindy I’m so fucken horny I have to fuck you.

I pleaded no, please no, maybe I can do something to get you off but please don’t fuck me. I looked at John one more time for help. He was still just sitting there with that big smile on his face. He didn’t seem to care that his wife was about to have another mans hard cock shoved in her.

Jerry said come on Mindy nobody will know, Johns passed out, please let me fuck you I need it so bad?

I looked and him and said please don’t, I’ve never cheated on John.

Jerry then said okay how about I just rub my cock up and down your pussy and not stick it in. Can I do that until I come, is that okay?

I shook my head yes and said that’s fine if you do that.

I just about came when Jerry laid the bottom of his hard cock right down on my wet pussy lips. My pussy was so wet his cock would slide up and down my slit very easily. Very slowly Jerry was rocking his hips and sliding his cock up and down my pussy lips. With each up stroke the bottom of his cock was rubbing my clit. Oh God did it feel good. His cock would sink in my pussy lips as they went about half way around his cock. The head of his cock moved up deep in my pussy lips and would pop out right below my clit. Then it would continue on up rubbing my clit in a way that was unreal.

Jerry moaned, oh God your pussy is really hot and wet. I think I’ll make you cum again.

The way his hot hard cock was rubbing on my clit I knew he was going to have me cumming again very soon. John had never rubbed the bottom of his cock on my clit the way Jerry was now doing. God did it feel good.

I soon felt yet another orgasms starting deep inside my body. I moaned OHH YESSS as I started rocking and pumping in time with Jerry’s hot cock. Jerry also picked up speed by this time.

As my orgasm was coming to a head I was rocking my hips and pussy faster and faster on Jerry’s cock. Then it happen, I felt myself cumming for a third time with Jerry. I pulled my hips down and rolled them up to get his hard cock to rub my clit really hard, as I was cumming. Something happened right then. As I pushed up I felt Jerry’s hot cock sink deep inside my wet pussy. As I pulled away to get it out he pushed it deeper inside me. My orgasm hit me at the same time. I let out a loud OH MY GOD as I pushed up to his hard cock. It sank deep inside me as I started cumming on it.

Jerry was enjoying this slip up also as he moaned out mmmmm yes, got your tight, and pushed as deep in me as his cock would go.

Right then my husband John was total forgotten about. All I knew it that I was cumming with another mans hard cock deep inside of me.

Jerry was now holding my legs straight up in the air as he was driving his cock in me hard and fast.

Right in front of my husband I was getting fucked like a bride on her wedding night.

In a very short time Jerry pushed deep inside me and moaned out, oooooh yes as his cock started filling me with his hot sperm. I did my best to milk every last drop of his cum out with my pussy lips. After a few jerks Jerry had emptied all his hot seed deep inside me. Panting and out of breath Jerry fell down on top of me. Looking over at John and saw he was still just sitting there, not acting like a thing was going on. Jerry had let my legs fall back down as we locked in a hot hard kiss.

Jerry broke the kiss and said motherfucker Mindy that was some of the best pussy I’ve ever had.

I’m thinking that that was a compliment and said thank you, you were very good yourself.

Jerry got up from between my legs and stood next to the couch. His cock made that wet suction sound as it popped out of me. I felt his warm sperm leaking out of me and running down between my legs to the couch. Jerry was just standing there looking down at me flat on my back dressed in only my sexy little black lace garter belt and stockings. This was the first time that I got a good look at this nice cock. It looked to be about the same size around as John’s but it was so much longer. Maybe three inches longer than John’s, making it maybe 10 or 11 inches long when it’s hard. Now I knew why it felt so good when he was screwing me. I’ve never had a man that deep inside me before.

All at once Jerry picked me up off the couch in his arms and said fuck are you sexy, are you ready for round two? As he carried me down the hallway towards our bedroom.

Wait, what are you doing I asked as we entered my bedroom?

Fuck that couch Jerry said I got to have you in your bed now. He then dropped me right in the middle of my bed. I tried to squirm free and out of the bed but Jerry held me in place saying were you going young lady?

I said no not here, not in our bed that’s just not right, plus John can’t see us here.

Jerry laughed and said your right he can’t see us here. That was fucken weird, fucking you with him right there in the chair. I kept thinking he was going to wake up and knock me in the back of the head. In here we are alone and it’s more personal. And I love the fact that I’m going to fuck some guy’s wife right in his bed right under his nose. Wow, what a turn on that is as he grabbed me with both hands and had me turned around on my hands and knees in the middle of the bed.

Just as I started to protest what was happening I felt his hard cock slipping back inside me from behind. Jerry was holding onto my hips as he pushed more and more of his red-hot cock inside me.

I knew this was really wrong for us to be together in my bed like this, as I moaned no, no please take it out. But Jerry didn’t stop, he kept pushing inside me until all of his meat was deep inside me.

Once he was as deep inside me as he could go he bent over and took both my hanging breasts into his hands and started playing with my nipples. Just then he started some slow short in and out pumps as he asked me, you don’t like my cock in your tight little pussy?

Why had I had so much to drink, my mind just wasn’t working right as I moaned we shouldn’t be doing this.

Jerry’s fingers of one hand were playing with one of my hard nipples as his other hand went right between my legs to my hard clitoris. It was all slick and wet from both our orgasms on the couch. He was rolling my wet clit around ever so softly as he picked up some speed at pumping his cock in me. It wasn’t long at all until Jerry was pumping in me with long hard strokes. His cock would come all the way out of me then sink back in me as deep as it would go.

I knew it wasn’t going to be long before I would be having another great orgasm with Jerry as I started pushing back to his cock. Jerry moaned hmmm looks like the little wife is starting to like it again. Would you like me to stop Mindy?

Jerry was right, I was liking it way too much. John was now totally out of my mind as I pushed back on Jerry’s hard cock and moaned out, mmmmm God that feels good.

Jerry was now fucking me a full speed. My sloppy pussy was making wet suction sounds, as Jerry cock seemed to go even deeper inside me. I was now Jerry’s whore as I moaned out YESSSSS OH GODDDD YESSSS. His hard cock felt like it was poking a hole through my uterus as I now begged him not to stop.

Faster and faster Jerry was pumping into me. I looked down between my hanging and swinging breasts and could see Jerry’s fingers playing with my clit and his balls banging into me.

My orgasm came hard and fast as I push back on his cock and yelled YESSSSSSS I’M CUMMINGGGGGGGG, OH GOD FUCK ME, YESSSSSSSSSSS.

My orgasm must have set Jerry’s off also. He took a hold of the back of my little lace garter belt and pulled me tight onto his hard cock. He moaned ahhhhhh here it comes baby, as he started shooting his hot sperm deeper in my vagina than any other cock had ever done.

When I felt his cock start vibrating and jerking deep inside me I knew I was getting filled with more of his hot seed. I did my best to hold his hard cock with my slippery pussy lips as sill another orgasm went through my body. . He gave a few short hard pushes as he unloaded inside me.

As my orgasm was coming to an end I kind of feel down right on my belly. Jerry’s cock popped out of me and it felt like a river of his cum was running out of my pink pussy lips. Before I knew what was going on Jerry had grabbed my leg and flipped me over onto my back.

Looking down at me her said, you sure do like the cock don’t ya?