Tech Support

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She grasped my stiff cock and seemed to be evaluating it. She felt the stiffness and the thickness and the weight of it.

She fondled and stroked it and made her decision. She drew a line with the lipstick around the shaft a little more than half-way down from the tip to my balls.

"This is about how much I have been used to in the past during normal sex. I don't think I should try to take more than that in what you're going to do to me. Will you stop when you reach this mark?"

I lied again and said yes. However, I was thinking that she was going to get every inch of it, up to my balls. She can squirm and squeal all she wants. She will thank me later.

She said, "OK, now I am not so scared. I don't want to have to explain to some Emergency Room doctor what caused my internal injuries."

I bit my lip to keep from laughing.

I motioned to the bed and she clumsily got on.

She buried her face in the bedspread and said, "I am so ashamed of myself."

"Don't be. It's what you need." I wanted to reassure her that her curiosity is normal.

That seemed to do it and she surrendered in complete submission with her eyes closed.

"Spread your legs, please. And spread your butt with both hands. Like the women in the videos do."

I climbed on and hovered over her as she obeyed.

She whispered, "It is so humiliating to lay here naked in plain sight for you."

It was actually a very nice view, spreading her long legs wide and holding her butt-cheeks apart exposing her asshole.

Humiliating for you, I thought, erotic for me. It was a tiny pink hole, surrounded by some light brown skin. I wanted to see how far I could get my tongue in it, but I didn't want to freak her out. Maybe another time.

I put a big gob of saliva on my middle finger and slowly pushed it all the way up her asshole.

She flinched and said, "There! It's in!"

"Sue, that's just my finger. Are you ready for something much bigger?"

Let's find out. The head of my cock was glistening wet with seminal fluid which I hoped would be slippery enough to help it go in. I pulled my finger out of her extremely tight asshole.

I put the tip on her tiny anus, and she quivered with anticipation.

I began to push, harder and harder, and suddenly the head forced her asshole to accept it, stretching her anal ring of muscle. And then a couple of inches slid into her. The pink ring of her anus clamped on my cock like a rubber band.

Her legs kicked up behind me in an inadvertent reflex to the penetration.

She shouted, "Ow! Wait! It's too big!"

I said, "That's just the tip."

"I don't mean too long, I mean too thick. Its going to split me wide open!"

I held still for a minute or two and she seemed to tolerate it and calmed down.

I slowly, gently, carefully pushed another couple of inches up her ass.

She murmured like she was uncomfortable but didn't say stop again.

She looked back over her shoulder at me and I winked at her.

Slowly but surely my cock disappeared up her ass. With each fraction of an inch she softly said, "Uh!"

She was breathing hard and said, "Have you reached the mark yet?"

The mark had just disappeared in her asshole, but I lied and said, "Not yet."

Another inch or so slid in and she said, "Now?"

"Just a little further." I don't like to lie but I know she will be glad when she gets it all.

I eased another inch in and she said, "That has to be up to the mark! It's all the way up in my stomach!"

I didn't lie this time, I just kept slowly pushing.

When it was almost all the way in, there was some soft resistance. I was unsure what to do, but she wasn't.

"You don't have to stop now. I'm alright. Push harder."

I think she realized that she could take it, it was not going to injure her, there was plenty of room in her belly.

I pushed harder through the resistance until the last two inches slid in and my hairy ball sack pressed up against her pink pussy lips.

She reacted with another reflex; her legs kicked up, her eyes momentarily crossed, and she exhaled with an "Oof!"

It was as if my cock took up so much room in her that it pushed the air out of her lungs.

I held still and her eyes slowly un-crossed, but they were glassy and unfocused.

"You tricked me! It's all the way in. The whole thing."

I asked, "Would you like me to pull it out a little?"

"No, don't. Just stay all the way in me for a while."

I was glad to do that for a few minutes because I wanted this to last.

I asked her how she was, and she softly answered, "Good. It doesn't hurt. Amazing. I can feel the big head way up inside me. Fuck me now. Fuck me until you cum in me."

I began to slide it in and out, but not too fast. This was like ass-fucking a teenager, but she was at least ten years older than that. Her asshole was not just tight at the entrance, it was tight all the way up into her belly.

I went into a steady, machine-like rhythm. The bed was creaking, I was huffing and puffing, but Sue was breathing calmly and quietly. The fragrant aroma from her hot pussy made it obvious that she was enjoying it. She was in an erotic trance.

I quietly asked her if it was like her fantasy, and she weakly whispered a couple of two-word sentences.

"Feels good."

"Don't stop."

My balls usually pull up tight against me, but this time they hung loose and swung back and forth as I humped her. They slapped up against her wet pussy with each full penetration and they were soon sticky and wet with her cunt-juice.

I knew I couldn't last much longer, and I whispered, "I'm going to finish in you. Remember what I told you."

Her eyes were closed as she answered, "I remember." The heat was rising off her body and her cunt smelled like a fish market. It opened and closed with each in and out of my cock in her asshole, right next door.

I pushed all the way in, pressing against her silky, smooth butt cheeks, and grunted and groaned.

I ejaculated like I did when I was twenty years old, with my cock twitching and throbbing as spurt after spurt of cum shot forcefully into her.

She acknowledged each spurt vocally.

Five or six times she exclaimed "Oh!"

After what seemed like five minutes of grunting and squirting I regained control and collapsed on top of her. I raised up on my knees and elbows, so I didn't crush her.

She was muttering something I couldn't understand but I thought I heard "in my stomach" or something like that.

I said, "Please play with your clit like you do when you masturbate. Make yourself cum."

She obediently went to work and within 30 seconds her arms and legs were flailing about as she had an intense orgasm. I thought her asshole was going to bite my cock off.

I stayed in her and on top of her until we both caught our breath. I withdrew slowly so I didn't turn her inside out. When the head popped out her asshole slammed shut and looked tiny again. With it shut tight no cum oozed out of her. There was a wet spot on the bed, but it must have come from her hot, creamy cunt.

We embraced side-by-side like lovers even though we had just met. We held each other affectionately for a few minutes.

She spoke first and said, "I have never had an orgasm during sex before. I only have them when I masturbate. I guess I just did both, but it was you way up inside my belly that made me explode."

I thought about how to answer that and finally said, "Maybe that tells you something about yourself that you didn't know before. Maybe you need to get fucked in the ass to be really satisfied."

I waited while she thought about that, and then said, "Maybe so. I have never felt like that. I feel like I have been really fucked for the first time."

She fondled my balls and grasped my cock which was still half-hard.

"Maybe it is because I have never been with a man like you. Your sperm gushed into me. My body welcomed it. Like I was thirsty for it."

I kissed her ear and said, "I think you have your answer. If you develop a craving for it remember I work for the company and you can always request a tech support visit."

We got up and got dressed.

She was quiet for a minute and then said, "Yes. I do understand about developing a craving for it now. I bet all your other women have a craving for it. I can imagine the expression on their faces."

Trying to read the expression on her face I got the impression that she would like to watch me fuck another woman up the ass. Like a real-life porn scene. Wow, she is kinkier than I am. Why do some people think that men are so nasty, and women are so pure?

She continued, "I don't want to overdo the tech support thing. Too obvious. I would like you to come over a couple of times a week after hours. Is that alright with you?"

I replied, "You will get permanently hooked on it if I do that. Are you sure you want that to happen?"

"Yes, I do. But not for a few days. I am a little tender right now."

I feigned disappointment at the delay.

She showed genuine consideration and said, "If you need relief sooner I would be happy to do it orally. Even now if you want to, although I think you must be empty because I am very full. My stomach is gurgling. There must be six trillion of your little sperm swimming around in me."

"That's very thoughtful of you. Would you be willing to swallow it when I finish?"

She answered, "With pleasure. That's another thing that I have never tried. I want to know what it tastes like. I want to try everything now."

My god, a woman her age and she has never sucked a guy off. I don't want to do it now. I will ask for her cellphone number. I will call her tomorrow and ask to come over. Her asshole will probably still be too sore so I will take her up on her offer. By then I will have built up a load that will fill her mouth several times. I want to see how fast she can swallow it.

We exchanged cellphone numbers and email addresses. Personal ones, not the company email.

We embraced and said our goodbyes.

I left, driving home alone with my thoughts. I now know an attractive young woman who wants to alternate between taking it in the ass and sucking me off. I am going to have to tell my regular booty-call women that I am busy.

12