Technically We're Estranged Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BreakTheBar
BreakTheBar
8,104 Followers

Instead, when a bingle sounded in the kitchen I stood, attending to the food. Mel urged Bella off of her and led her to the table, sitting across from her and leaving the space between them for me, and I served the dinner - salmon steak with garlic and leeks, creamy mashed potatoes and roasted asparagus. Mel started talking with Bella as if they were out at bar or restaurant meeting for the first time and Bella fell in step, leaving me glancing back and forth at the two women, one naked and the other mostly so.

They talked, and told stories about me, and chatted about surfing and how Mel was going to manage her big move and how both women had handled their divorces. I put in a comment every now and again but mostly they ignored me, both learning about the other.

Eventually I cleared the dishes and popped a second bottle of wine, the first one having disappeared with the meal, and both women leaned back in their chairs and relaxed. In the middle of the conversation Mel reached behind her and undid her bra, pulling it off and putting it on the table, quickly followed by her panties.

Now they were both naked and I didn't know where to look, not that my eyes hadn't been roaming wild the entire night.

"Hun?" Mel said, and it took me a moment to realize she was actually talking to me. "Why don't you join us?"

Again, the whole situation had me a little turned around and I didn't respond for a moment, just raising an eyebrow curiously.

"You're a little overdressed, Stephan," Bella said.

"Oh," I said, and stood and started stripping down. Neither woman said anything until I had my shirt off.

"He really does have nice abs," Mel mused.

Bella smiled and nodded, "Just a touch more definition, maybe. He sits at a desk too much."

"Mmm, we should do something about that," Mel said.

Uh oh. They were making plans.

I dropped my pants and kicked off my socks, leaving me in my tented boxers. "Looks like someone is feeling a little excited," Mel said with a knowing smile.

"Could I see you two together?" Bella asked Mel. "I think it's fair, considering you saw us over the cam, and now he's seen us two."

"You want to watch me give him a blowjob?" Mel asked, slipping from her chair to the floor at my feet, reaching up and lowering my boxers, revealing my achingly hard dick.

Bella's eyes watched my cock as it bobbed in the air in front of me and shook her head. "No, I want to see you two fuck."

"Gladly," Mel said, standing up and holding my dick lightly with one hand. "I've been ready since that first kiss with you."

Bella blushed and smiled. "I could tell. You were almost leaking as soon as I went down on you."

Mel walked me over to the couch and turned back to Bella, "How do you want us?"

"Reverse cowgirl," Bella said. "Stephan, you sit on the couch, and Mel ride him facing out."

"Oh, babe, I know what reverse cowgirl is," Mel laughed. "I did live in Texas after all."

"I guess I don't have a choice in this?" I asked, and quickly held up my hands in surrender when both women looked at me incredulously. "I'm not saying I mind, I'd just like a little recognition that I'm not a dildo."

Mel smiled and leaned closer, kissing me softly. "Really?"

I let her push me back onto the couch and spread my legs slightly, Mel stepping over them and backing towards me. Her ass, wonderfully round and fit from years of cheerleading and then being on her feet all day as a nurse, was near enough to my face that I grabbed her hips and held her still for a moment so that I could lean forward and play-bite one of her cheeks while making a growling sound. She laughed and ruffled my hair, and I pulled away and spanked her other cheek lightly. Mel pushed me back fully onto the couch and without any more ceremony reached through her legs to position me at her lips. I watched from behind as she rubbed the head of my dick back and forth and groaned as she slowly sat down onto it, sliding a little more than halfway down the first go, then raising up and sitting again to settle onto my lap with me buried inside her.

"Oh yeah," she groaned, and I replied with my own moan. She lifted up almost all the way off and then plunged down again, taking me to the root. Then Mel leaned back as she settled onto me, ass pressing into my hips and her bare back leaning against my chest. She lifted her feet and braced them on my knees after spreading them wider with directing foot. Or joining was spread open for Bella to watch and I almost asked her to take a picture so I could see what it looked like.

"Fuck me," Mel groaned over her shoulder to me, and I awkwardly started thrusting up into her. For all that I had done this position before, it had never been quite like in porno's; it had always been on the bed with the woman still riding and grinding. It took me some time before I could build up a rhythm, and even then it wasn't very fast. I couldn't tell where Bella was, or what she was doing or seeing since Mel blocked my vision, but my cousin seemed to be enjoying it.

She gave me a break and rolled her hips, taking control of our fucking for a bit, and I reached around her body and used two fingers to brush over her clit, teasing and squeezing it blindly. I felt Mel shudder through her back on my chest and kissed the smooth skin of her neck, her blonde hair cascading around me as she leaned her head back and moaned. Once my legs weren't burning quite so much I let her clit be and took hold of both her hips, thrusting up into her again.

"Fu-u-u-uuuck," Mel groaned loudly and her pussy clenched, and then I felt a new sensation, slithering on my shaft and then down to my balls. Craning my neck, I looked around Mel and found Bella kneeling between our legs. She had started by tonguing Mel's clit and was now sucking and lapping at my balls as I continued to fuck up into Mel.

"Oh, fuck," I groaned, the double sensation sending my balls roiling as I held onto Mel's hips and pulled her down onto me. The slapping of her ass against my pelvis was loud and between Mel's slow leaking juices and Bella's spit it was starting to sound wet.

"Holy," Bella said. "I think he's about to burst, his balls clenched up and his dick looked like it flexed. That was so hot."

"Yeah. About to." I grunted out.

Mel wiped some hair away from her face and started playing with her own clit, her other arm steadying herself on the couch. "Where do you want him to come?" she asked Bella.

There was a moment of silence and then Bella said, "If you let him cream-pie you, I'll eat it."

"Oh fuck," I said, losing control at the thought.

Mel bobbed her hips a couple of times as I came, the feeling of her warm confines squeezing and rippling as she laughed throatily. "I think he liked that idea. Oooh, I love that feeling."

As my orgasm finished the tension in my body drained away and I gulped a huge breath of air. "Fuck me," I breathed out.

"I did," Mel chuckled, easing herself off and then sitting on the couch next to me. We both breathed in silence and my eyes drifted to Bella, sitting on her knees at our feet. "Do him first," Mel said, gesturing to my dick.

Bella licked her lips and glanced at me but my only reaction was a blink and raising my eyebrows. My dick was currently at half-mast, covered in both mine and Mel's cum. Bella gently reached out and took the base of my shaft between her thumb and forefinger and tilted my dick forward, then leaned and took the whole thing in her mouth. She closed her eyes and slowly let her lips drag down the length of the shaft as if she were savouring the mixed taste, the head of my dick finally slipping from her lips. Then she did it again, this time swirling her tongue around at the same time as she opened her big eyes and looked up at me.

"God damn," I said, my hand wandering to Mel's thigh and squeezing. She took it and brought two of my fingers to her messy pussy, swiping them through her lips, then raised my hand to her mouth and sucked on the fingers.

Bella hummed in surprise and released my dick, which had quickly grown full again.

"Now get up and ride him," Mel ordered Bella.

Bella looked to Mel, biting her lips with her eyebrows raised in sweet, excited surprise. She scrambled up into my lap and positioned herself just in front of my dick, grinding her clit against it for a moment before raising up and positioning on top of it. She eased down much slower than Mel had, though Mel had also taken my dick half a dozen times at least in the last twenty-four hours. I watched as her pussy lips spread to accommodate me while she held her legs in a wide stance so both Mel and I could see the action. "Fuck, yes," Bella groaned, bouncing lightly up and down to get used to me. "I've wanted this for years."

"You've been a good, patient girl," Mel whispered to her soothingly. "Stephan's little office slut, trained to be good but always wanting to be bad."

"God, I've wanted him to bend me over his desk so badly sometimes," Bella groaned, sitting down lower, almost taking me all the way. "I wasn't good, I've been such a tease, trying to get him to fuck me."

"He wasn't with anyone then, that's ok," Mel said. "Now, though, he's mine. Say it."

"He's yours," Bella groaned, sitting down all the way as she took me in.

"Kiss him. Show him how much you wanted him," Mel whispered.

Bella leaned forward and kissed me, her small breasts pressing into my chest as she wrapped her arms around my neck. I held her sides, my hands roaming up and down the smooth skin there and feeling the ripple of her ribs and muscles as I kissed her back. Her hair fell around us and she smelled different than Mel, more like a wonderful spring day where Mel was the scent of strawberries. Bella started rolling her hips, easing me in and out of her, and my hands slid down her thin waist to her fantastic ass, squeezing her cheeks roughly as she flexed her legs.

"Good," Mel said beside us. "Now lean back." Bella did so, putting a triangle of space between us, angled where we were still joined. Her taught stomach flexed as she continued to work her hips, small chest rising and falling. I loved the way her smaller breasts sat high and perky, brown nipples asking for attention. Mel stood up on the couch and stepped one foot across me so that her ass was hovering just above my head and I was looking through her legs at Bella. "Now eat me while you fuck him," Mel said, wrapping her fingers in Bella's hair and pulling her face to Mel's wet pussy.

I watched, enraptured, as Bella tilted her neck up and her tongue lapped at Mel's labia, slick and wet. Bella continued to roll her hips, stimulating us both, but watching her chin move, her tongue slipping up and down Mel's folds, was such a delicious sight that I almost forgot I was having sex and not just jerking off to the most vivid porn ever. Even the way Bella's neck flexed as she dipped her head and chin higher or lower to change her angle was beautiful and sexy. I watched as her lips and tongue spread Mel's labia, seeking the dark pink center of her pussy and finding a globule of my cum leaking from her, letting it melt out onto her tongue.

Finally starting to wake up from the haze-like state I had been in, I realized I had been holding on to Mel's ankles and let go of them to reach between her legs and cup Bella's small breasts, her nipples poking out hard from between my fingers as I squeezed and massaged them. I let one go and slid my hand down her body to where we were joined and brushed my thumb across her clit. She jumped a little, startled by the sensation, and Mel laughed.

My fiance pulled Bella's face from her crotch and looked down at the Aussie. "Good job." Then she stepped back over me and knelt on the couch. "Stephan," she said, reaching over and pawing at Bella's open breast. "Put her on the floor and show her what she's been missing. Fuck her like she's always wanted, for all the times she's craved you and you didn't give in."

"As you wish," I said, quoting the Princess Bride, and I knew Mel had caught it because she smiled and rolled her eyes. It had been one of our favorite movies when we were kids. A little part of my brain smirked at the thought that she was now my Buttercup. What did that make Bella, though? She was a princess in her own right as well.

I shifted my weight and picked Bella off of me, slithering from the edge of the couch to the floor. She lay on her back for a moment, my dick having slid out of her and her pussy open and wanting. Instead of just rushing back into her and flipped her over and Bella got onto her hands and knees, back arched and ass popped out. I grabbed her hip with one hand, the other moving my dick into position, and I thrust into her. Bella pushed back, meeting me halfway, and I pulled back and thrust again. Again she pushed back, slamming our hips together. We quickly found a steady, hard rhythm of fucking as her slim, athletic body pushed back against me. Mel sat on the edge of the couch, legs wide as she fingered her pussy, wet from our juices and Mel's spittle, while watching us.

Spanking Bella's firm, pert ass brought a groan out of her, so I did it again and again, the warm sting of my hand leaving red marks on her fair skin. I changed my stroke, leaning forward over her and fucking more downwards as I covered her body with my own. I was pressing against the front wall of her pussy, searching for the right angle to hit her g-spot, and I knew I found it when she cried out wordlessly and her head flung back, knocking me hard on the cheek.

"Agh," I said, eyes wincing as I teared up from the shocking blow, but I kept fucking her. Instead I pushed on her back between her shoulder blades and she lowered until her chest was pressed to the rug. I kept her pinned there while I fucked down into her.

Bella shuddered as an orgasm rolled through her, and again when I didn't stop fucking for her to recuperate. "Fuuuuuck," she moaned, head sideways on the carpet as she panted.

"I'm gonna come," I warned.

Mel slid from her perch on the couch and leaned her face down next to Bella, "Do you want to know the rules, Bella?"

"Uh-huh," she groaned, and I growled a warning to Mel not to take too long with whatever her game was.

"Rule number one is you meet Stephan every morning in the office and hand him his coffee. Then you get on your knees and you blow him until he comes all over your pretty little face."

"Perfect morning," Bella groaned.

"Rule number two is that you don't ever get to fuck him again unless you beg me for it first. Do you understand?"

"Yes," Bella hissed, starting to shudder again as another orgasm overtook her. I had to slow my pace, muscles tensed as I fought to hold back my own climax.

"Say it. Say you'll beg me for his cock," Mel demanded.

"He's yours," Bella gasped. "He's your cock. But I want him so bad, he feels so good. Please let me have his cock, I'll do anything for it."

Mel leaned down and kissed Bella on the cheek. "I know. Now get up and jerk him until he unloads all over your face. I want to know what you'll look like every morning when you call me begging for his dick."

I knew Mel could get kinky, after all the dirty talk and camshows, and I would have felt bad about Bella and told her to stop if it wasn't for how hard her pussy clenched when Mel demanded she follow the rules. Bella fucking loved it.

She pulled off of me and spun around, gobbling my cock into her mouth for a moment before resting the head right on her chin, jerking me quickly. "Come on my face," she gasped. "I want it, I want your cum all over me."

Mel leaned in next to Bella, watching from close up as I groaned and let go, spurting three heavy globs across Bella's pretty face. Mel took control of my dick from Bella and stroked me firmly, milking out a fourth thick drop that landed right on Bella's lips. Then she turned Bella's face to hers and kissed my cum-covered secretary.

"Fuck me," I said again, watching the two of them.

"In a bit," Mel giggled, smirking at me for a moment as she broke the kiss. "After I lick all of your cum off of Bella's face and you've had time to recuperate. I want your next load on my tits."

I sat back down on the couch and watched as Mel's cute pink tongue slowly cleaned Bella's face in between kisses, their bodies pressing together as Mel's larger tits pressed against Bella's pert handfuls. Mel glanced at me and and a grin slipped across her lips. She was putting on a show for me.

A personal one, just for me. My cousin wasn't a cam girl any more, but my fiance still liked to show off. My eyes trailed down her body, delighting in everything I saw, from head to toe. Even her feet were sexy.

Feet?

"God damn it," I said. Both of them turned to look at me, a thin string of spittle or cum trailing from Mel's lips to Bella's. It slowly drooped and then split, falling to land on their naked chests. "Never mind."

====================================

The End.

It's finally finished. This is the end for Stephan, Mel and Bella for now. Perhaps the tiny fragments of ideas I have for them will eventually turn into something more, but this is the end of TWE. Thank you all for reading, and for your patience with this conclusion. I hope these last three chapters have been satisfactory.

I do not know when my next release will be, but to stay up to date with me and find out what might be next you can join my mailing list by sending me some private feedback with your email address. The list recently broke 200 members, which I am still a little amazed at. I appreciate every comment and kind word forwarded my way.

Finally, the 2016 Literotica Readers Choice Awards are in their final days as of this posting. Go check out the forums and vote in your favorite categories, I am sure all of the authors would appreciate your support, as would I on my two nominations.

~ Break.

====================================

12