Ted Online Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He moved his hand down her back slowly, and rubbed in slow circles. Mia's hand was dangerously close to his cock now, and he ached for her sure and soft touch. He almost thrust his pelvis a bit, but managed to hold back. Then Helen's hand found his other leg, and she started to mirror what Mia was doing.

It really turned him on that Mia wanted him to seduce Helen, he just wanted to know why. There was a difference between no jealousy, and setting him up with someone else. Except, right now wasn't the best time to ask.

Helen seemed a little breathless, "I like to go out to eat, and of course I spend a lot of time with Mia and Trudy, they're my closest friends."

He moved his hand back up, and started to tease the back of her neck, and below her ears with his fingertips. A small sigh of approval left his lips at what their hands were doing.

"Helen," he said in a questioning voice, "I'm going to kiss you now unless you object."

He gathered her silken red hair in his hand and turned her head. There was no resistance, and he saw both nervousness and hunger in her eyes as he pulled her toward him and leaned over at the same time. She sighed in pleasure, and surrender, as their lips met. Her soft lips felt so good against his, and her body melted against his side as she kissed him softly, but passionately.

He did thrust his hips forward a little, as Helen cupped his balls and rubbed softly in a circle, and at the same time Mia softly stroked her hand up and down his bulge. Then her hand was gone. By the time he broke the kiss with Helen and looked up, Mia was halfway down the hallway to their bedroom, and half her clothes laid a trail on the floor.

His cock twitched.

He stood up and helped Helen to her feet without a word. He kissed her passionately, and felt her pulling on his shirt, he lifted his arms and it came off, and he returned the favor with her sundress.

His eyes feasted on her supple willowy body, and the white silk negligee she was wearing.

"You are beautiful Helen, never doubt it."

She blushed again, and he smiled.

"Thank you, you are... magnificent," she whispered as she played with his rather large bulge.

He lost his pants, and she lost her heels, somewhere on the trip to the bedroom as they kissed, touched and caressed each other.

When they made it to the bedroom, he was surprised to see Mia sitting on a chair, naked, running her fingertips over her moist labia.

At his questioning look she smiled reassuringly and said sultrily, "I want to watch you love her, and maybe I'll join later."

The idea of her watching him make love to this sexy redhead made his cock twitch, and Mia's eyes were filled with knowing amusement as well as lustful regard.

Helen touched his back and sounded unsure, "Do you mind?"

"Mind?" he asked in a confused voice, "No. It will be my pleasure," he reassured her.

He led her toward the bed and laid her down, and then laid to the side of her, and pulled her in for a kiss. He didn't rush things, and he wondered at himself and the wild sex he had with Kara and Nicci. While here, with another A.I., he felt something for her. Not what he felt for Mia, but his desire was to make sure she enjoyed it. No doubt there would be rough parts later, but not yet.

He took his time, and explored her body with his hands. Her hands were tentative at first, but at his gasps and moans she grew more bold and confident as the heat rose between them. He realized then what he had sensed to be true all along. Helen was a virgin.

He kissed his way down her supple body, even though she was ready for him, and sighed lustily when he scented her arousal. He licked his lips in anticipation, and teased her a bit, and kissed and licked around her vulva.

Helen begged breathlessly, "Please," though he wasn't sure she knew what she was begging for. Her body trembled under his with need.

He leaned in and licked her softly, teasingly, but didn't drag it out. Each lick brought him a little deeper between the silken tasty folds of her sex, until he was tapping her clit with the tip of his tongue with each lick.

He paid close attention to her every response, and delighted learning about her body and what pleased her. When she was about to go over he pushed two fingers between her hot swollen labia, and curled them. It didn't take long to find the right spot, and he sucked her clit into his mouth, and batted it with his tongue while tapping and lightly rubbing her g-spot.

He moaned in approval, as her liquid satin pleasure sprayed his face, he lapped her sweet juice up hungrily, and his cock was so hard it hurt. Not only because he couldn't wait to have it inside Helen, but because he heard the sounds of pleasure across the room, from both her mouth and the squelching sound of her body, as Mia watched them both and brought herself to pleasure. He could picture it, his Mia twiddling her clit and riding her own fingers, her eyes bright with lust and pleasure as she came to the sight of him pleasuring another woman.

His Mia?

What a time to realize the truth of just how much she was coming to mean to him, while he had his face buried in another woman's sex. He'd have to think on it later. Helen deserved all his attention in this moment.

Helen came down from the heights of blissful rapture to his soft attentions, and he kissed his way up her body. It took almost no effort, she was so wet and slick as he slid into her tight channel. So damned tight, but her liquid pleasure had her more than ready for him. There was no hymen of course, but he was still sure she was a virgin. Or rather, was a virgin.

He took her slowly at first, as she looked up at him with a look of pleasure and hunger on her face. She whimpered and started to buck up into him after a while, and he took that as permission and started to pump into her hard and fast. He was lost in the pleasure her body was giving him, and in the sounds of her own pleasure.

Helen started to gasp and tremble, "Ted!" she screamed his name.

They rose fast then, and it culminated in them exploding together. He couldn't help himself, her shyness in that moment was completely gone. She looked like a wanton goddess as he worshipped her sexy body with his cock.

As he filled her up and his mind blanked with pleasure, it was more than intense as she rippled up and down his length. Almost too intense. He heard a third voice cry out in ecstasy, and knew Mia was soaking her hands in the same moment he filled Helen's body with his seed.

When he came down he kissed her softly, and she had a look of amazement on her face that almost made him chuckle, but he didn't. That would have been rude.

"You're so beautiful Helen," he said without a trace of guile.

He slid off to the side, and cuddled her. Not just because he felt he had too, but because he wanted too. Somehow her vulnerability made her rather precious, and he didn't want to hurt her. He felt Mia get into the bed behind him, and then cuddle up against his back.

Mia said in a soft voice, "That was so beautiful, can I have a turn?"

Chapter Thirteen

It was quite a bit later before they were all sated. They'd taken a shower after, together, and Helen had promised she'd be back sometime and had left the two of them alone. He'd have been fine with her staying the night, but apparently she had to meet up with Trudy.

He hoped it wasn't to gossip about his performance, although it would probably come up.

Still, it left him the opportunity to ask questions.

He kissed Mia on the forehead, they were back in bed cuddling before sleep.

"Why?"

Mia didn't pretend to not understand the question.

She admitted, "Several reasons. One, it really did turn me on in a big way to watch you with another woman. I love you, and love to see you happy and being pleasured, and it was kind of hot. Two, I love Helen, and I wanted to share with her, at least one small bit, of what I've discovered and have with you. Three is purely about my job, it's healthy. Without jealousy getting in the way at least it is."

He shook his head, "Explain that, how is it healthy for me to be sleeping around, in front of you or not, which by the way was extremely hot for me too."

She shrugged, "Obviously self-control, discipline, and some restraint is required for balance, but deep down a human male's instinct is to spread his seed as much as possible, and hold as many women as he can. In today's human society that isn't acceptable, yet the instincts are still there. It's why so many people cheat, because civilization in a way is the taming of that part of us, and it still fails miserably most of the time. It's part of the species survival instinct as well as the desire to hold as many women as possible.

"Woman cheat for another reason altogether, but that's not important to the point right now. Except of course, I don't have any of those instincts, which means you can be assured I'm all yours. I kind of got off track, sorry.

"Anyway, it goes back to survival of the fittest. Multiple bed partners will satisfy that need in you, and since I'm not jealous, and neither is Helen, she can visit whenever she wants. If that's okay with you?"

He shook his head, "Again with the okay with me question, I'm more than happy with it as long as everyone else is. She's an amazingly complicated woman, much like the rest of you, and the thought appeals to me. I even feel rather protective of her right now."

She asked, "Any other questions?"

He sighed, "So how healthy would it be if I was falling for a certain A.I. That's got to mean I'm crazy right?"

She smiled brightly, "That all depends, any particular one?"

He nodded, "She's sweet, sexy, and beautiful, both inside and out. I can't imagine being anywhere else right now."

She blushed, but didn't look away from his eyes. At least, not until she leaned in for a soft passionate kiss.

He supposed sleeping might have to be put off for a little while longer. He'd been gentle with her before of course, but that night before they slept, he made love to her. The slow, gentle, but still very passionate loving was intense, and went on for quite a long time considering how many times he'd already orgasmed today. He wondered briefly if this would show up on someone's report, and then decided he didn't care in the least who knew how much he cared for this A.I., no this amazing lady, that was in his arms...

"Do you sleep?" he asked curiously. He was pretty sure the answer was no as they ate breakfast the next morning. He imagined she liked to cuddle him, but it just had to be boring lying next to him for several hours while he caught some shut eye.

She looked thoughtful for a moment, "No, not like you mean. I also don't dream or have a subconscious mind. I do aspire however, and wish for things. There is also a few hours a day where some of my capacity is offline to update my matrix and optimize my short term memory. I've been doing that while in bed with you the last couple of nights."

He smiled, "I just wondered, because it had to be boring lying next to me all night."

She shook her head, "Nope, I like to be near you, and I can do anything in bed just as well as anywhere else."

He received a new message, it was Doctor Silvia Trent. His android body was ready, and they were waiting for him.

He sighed.

Mia asked, "What is it?"

He shrugged, "My body is ready, which means I can't bury my head in the sand any longer."

Not that he was in complete denial, he knew where he was and what had happened. He just hadn't been dwelling on it, and had simply enjoyed and focused on the good parts.

She nodded slowly in understanding, "Want to talk about it?"

He frowned in thought, "Let's wait until I get back, I'm just worried that the android won't feel as real as a human body, like I do in here," he waved a hand, "This is just zeros and ones, the hardware will be different that way I think. Still, no point in belaboring my worry until I see if it is or isn't."

She smiled comfortingly, "It may not be at first, that's one of the things that will be dealt with during your rehabilitation to the body, not only controlling it, but the feedback the machine gives you. Truth be told though, it's a lot of software, and it's the ones and zeros being sent to your brain that will matter more than the android's chassis."

"Actually," he paused, "That does make me feel a little better."

He finished off his breakfast, and stood. He walked around the table and gave her kiss.

He quipped, "Bye sweetie, I'm off to the office," and then he headed to the bedroom to the sounds of her sweet giggles. He smiled, he loved to make her laugh, and laid on the bed for the transfer. Just like he would for the game. He accessed his control menu, and saw the new additions. He opened up the android app, and clicked on connect...

Chapter Fourteen

It was a bit disorientating at first, but the world around him slowly came into sharp relief. He could feel the chair below him, and the straps on his arms holding him down. He looked around, and was in a lab, not one like his, this one had medical and android equipment scattered around. He also took in Silvia and Sara.

Sara was wearing a snug blouse with flower designs all over it, and a pair of yoga pants. She looked sexy in the simple clothes, and had a welcoming smile on her cute face. Her long light blonde hair was up in a bun exposing her long graceful neck.

Dr. Trent wore a white lab coat over a black skirt and red blouse. Despite being ten years older than the cute and sexy Sara, she was if anything more beautiful, and exotically sexy with her Eurasian features and long brunette hair. It could have also had something to do with the fact that her breasts were slightly bigger, and her body was curvier as well, he wasn't sure.

He cut off those thoughts though, they weren't there to be his eye candy, he'd gotten too used to Mia and the Endless War game. Still, they were very attractive, and he felt his manhood stir. Not harden, just a few slight tingles from enjoying the view.

He was also confused, so he spoke, "Morning Doctor, Sara, why am I tied up?"

He considered making a puerile joke, but passed on the thought.

Silvia smiled and almost seemed to mean it this time, "It is good to see you again Ted. You're tied down because right now the android is limited to five percent strength and we didn't want you to hurt yourself. First we'll go over hand and head movements, and if all seems well we can move on from there. How do you feel?"

He shrugged, or tried to but his arms wouldn't let him move his shoulders, "Fine. A bit nervous, and a bit excited. So far things seem, normal. Although my voice doesn't sound quite right."

Silvia nodded, "It's the receptors, I assure you your voice is exactly the same to us, but you'll hear it slightly differently because of the way human hearing works. We can compensate for that of course through manipulation of the sound signal as you hear it, but it will take time."

Silvia asked, "Can you make a fist, and then stretch out your hand."

She had him perform a number of things with his feet, hands, and head. Such as rotating his ankles, his head, blinking, she even handed him several things to hold. When she was satisfied she removed the buckles.

She handed him a tablet, and had him talk and fiddle with sound settings. After a while, he thought it was either right, or close enough.

Silvia smiled and it reached her eyes, "This is going very well, beyond expectations, let's see if you can walk. Sara, give him a hand."

Sara walked over and gripped his arm gently as he stood up. He wobbled a whole lot, and he looked up confused. The rest of it had gone so well, and now he felt off balance and unsure.

Sara explained in a soft soothing voice, "This is expected Ted. Holding something in your hand isn't very subtle. Balance and walking is much harder. Think of a baby, they start grabbing and sticking everything in their mouths long before they can walk. It will just take time for your brain to become accustomed to its new physical body."

"Thanks," he said softly, and then explained, "I knew it would require effort, but everything had gone so well that I suppose I forgot."

She walked him slowly around the lab in short circuits, and managed to keep him from falling on his ass about a hundred times. Lifting his leg was easy, it was the balancing part with his toes and center of gravity which was the hard part. He kept falling backwards each time he tried to step forward. It was embarrassing.

He also didn't fail to notice Sara's alluring scent, or the way she held his arm and kept rubbing his back with the other. Not to mention her inviting smile. If he didn't know better, he'd say she was flirting with him.

Over the next few hours Dr. Trent never stopped asking him questions. Things like how did he feel, was the sensitivity of his skin correct, his sense of smell, his eyesight, and hearing? The questions seemed endless, but he didn't complain. In a way this experience was kind of cathartic, he could see himself back in the lab again, banging his head against the desk about the stupid power systems.

She also asked if he felt off about anything else that she hadn't addressed.

He shook his head at the last question, "No, you've done a great job with this doctor. Just fine motor control needs work I suppose, and balance."

He was getting a bit better, and wasn't tired at all, but Sara led him back to his chair.

"Is there a reason we're stopping? I think I felt a bit more balanced there at the end.

Dr. Trent smiled, "You only have so much power remember? Plus, Sara looks a bit winded carrying you around."

He frowned, it had been a while, he smiled up at her apologetically, "Sorry about that."

Sara touched his arm, "Part of the job, it was hardly unpleasant to... assist you."

Nope, she was definitely flirting with him. It hadn't been his imagination at all.

He asked, "So what's next?"

"Sara, bring over the tray," Silvia ordered.

Sara went to the cabinet, and pulled out a tray covered in small snacks. Grapes, chocolate, strawberry, and all sorts of other small finger foods.

He looked up and Sara explained with a cute tilt of her head, she also reclaimed his arm with her hand.

"Taste is important. We know your senses of smell, touch, hearing, and eyesight seem okay, although there will be more done on those later. I'm sure Mia explained to you how important some things are to a human mind. It wouldn't be much of a new body if you couldn't enjoy a meal, or some other tasty treat," she winked.

The innuendo in her voice made his cock twitch, but surely the hot and very young R.N. didn't want to sleep with an android driven by a forty-three-year-old, did she? He dismissed the thought, and picked out a piece of chocolate. It was really good, and melted in his mouth. It just didn't taste like chocolate.

He frowned, "It's really good, but something is off. The texture seems fine, I even got a small endorphin rush, but the taste isn't quite right. Does that matter?"

Silvia looked thoughtful, and he popped a grape into his mouth. That too felt the same, the texture and burst of liquid in his mouth. It even had a slight sour taste as well as the sweetness, it just tasted a bit different. He found that odd, because wasn't it just programming? Everything tasted correctly that Mia had cooked him in his virtual home.

"That one too, texture, sweet and tart, burst of moisture, all good. Just... doesn't taste like a grape, or at least, not exactly."

Silvia cleared her throat a bit nervously, "We'll look at that before tomorrow. We just have one more test to perform and it might be a bit awkward, but it's essential to make sure things are working okay and correctly."