Teddy and Kelly

Story Info
Kelly's brother delivers a very special medicine.
13.8k words
4.3
146.5k
66
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
addieQ
addieQ
1,729 Followers

Please be advised, this story has graphic sexual content. Do NOT read if you are under 18.

= = =

A note from the author: For some reason, and I don't know why, this story just seemed to control me in a way that is hard to explain. It's sorta long, but it just seemed to write itself - like I had no control of where it was going.

= = =

The phone must have rang, but I don't remember picking it up.

It seems like I was asleep, and the next thing I knew, I was talking to Ruthie. It was so weird; I was suddenly sitting up in Teddy's bed, listening to that sweet funny accent of Ruthie's.

"Listen to me little Kelly - listen - Your brother Teddy - he very much loves you - you know that - right?"

"Yes," I replied.

"You are very lucky young girl - you know that - right?"

"Yes, Ruthie..."

"Good girl."

Ruthie is this curious old lady that Teddy somehow met. She is cute and plump and delightful. She is a sort of healing specialist, or a magical herbalist, or maybe a nice witch - I am not sure what to call her.

But she has helped me so much during all these hard weeks and months. Especially since I've been home from the hospital.

I guess I should try to explain all of this, but it's just been so confusing. I'll try, as best as I can. It's hard because so much has happened to me in such a short time.

But, I need to say that without my beautiful brother Teddy, I don't know if I could have gotten through all of this. I think I would have been crushed by the events, but because of Teddy, I think I may truly recover.

Ruthie kept talking in her broken English, "Sweet child, do you feel better?"

"Yes Ruthie, I feel SO much better."

"Good girl. Teddy, he was just here, and he just left with more of special apricot oil medicine."

"He did?"

"Yes - Teddy is beautiful young man - and he cares for you - a good brother."

"I know, I'm lucky."

"Tell me, has my special apricot oil medicine helped you feel better?"

"Yes, I feel much better."

"Good girl. And drink with ginger Lemon, is that help too?"

"Oh god, yes, they both seem to help a lot."

"Good girl."

I thought about how much my heath had improved in just the last few days. Actually I feel so much better than I can ever remember. The drugs the doctors prescribed seemed to make me feel worse, but the things Ruthie has given me feel like they are truly helping me.

Ruthie asked, "You are taking every day the special apricot oil medicine, like good girl?"

"I am..."

I hesitated a little. And I think Ruthie could hear it in my voice.

"Tell me, what is it - you sound worried - tell me."

"Well, I think I have been taking too much."

"Tell me - how much is too much?"

"Well, you said take it after every time I - well, when I - when I make tinkle."

Ruthie laughed, "Oh Kelly, you are so cute! Make tinkle, you are cute like little girl!"

"I mean, after each time I pee."

"Yes, that's good. That's all good."

"But Ruthie, I have been peeing so much! I feel like I pee all the time now."

"Dear child, that is so good, don't you worry. The special apricot oil medicine, it should work like magic for you."

And then I carefully explained how much I was peeing, and how much of the ginger lemon juice I have been drinking, and how it was helping me - and how I was feeling.

"Good, it sounds so good!" Ruthie exclaimed.

"But, am I taking TOO much?"

"It is okay. There is no too much."

"Should I worry?"

"No, no, no. You maybe feel a little sleepy, and maybe a little like dreamy?"

"Yes Ruthie, that's exactly how I feel - Dreamy."

"Tell me - Like nice happy dreamy?"

"Yes, I feel like that."

"That's good, that will help you very much. Because of oil medicine, you will feel good and help you relax."

"It also, well, when I..."

Then Ruthie sounded very concerned, "Kelly, what is it, please, you tell me..."

"When I pee, it feels - well - funny."

"Tell me - What you mean - funny?

"It feels, well - different, it feels like it's all slippery or something, like it's oily."

"Yes, that's right, this is very normal, this is very good, this is helpful, it feels like oily because you NEED that smooth feeling for your health."

"Really?"

"Yes, it helps you feel good."

I giggled a little bit, "Well, I guess it does feel good."

And Ruthie laughed too, "Dear girl, I get many thank you notes because of my special apricot oil medicine."

"You do?"

"Yes, many husbands tell me a special thank you."

I paused, and asked, "I don't understand."

"Tell me, how old are you?"

"I just turned 19."

"I say too much. You are still just girl. Someday you will understand."

I wasn't sure what she meant, but I did say, "Ruthie, peeing was so uncomfortable, but now..."

"It feels better?"

"Oh god - Yes, it feels REALLY nice."

"Yes, you are soon to be full of health again."

And then she told me to drink more and to even take MORE of the oil medicine.

I had a bottle that was almost empty right near the bed, and listening to her tell me how good it was for me, I just gulped it all down. It was thick, syrupy and delicious, and with that - I had taken a LOT today.

"Good girl - you are now healthy..."

She has such a funny and captivating accent, and I love her voice, and it just seemed to enchant me.

She made sure to tell me that Teddy was on his way home, and would be here soon. He had a new bottle of the oil medicine, to take even more, and it would be VERY helpful.

"Good, it makes me feel so much better."

"You are such a blessed young girl to have a brother so caring and full of love."

"I know..."

And then, I'm not sure but I think she kept talking in that lovely and mesmerizing voice. I don't remember hanging up the phone; I think I just fell back asleep.

I fell asleep thinking such wonderful thoughts about my beautiful brother Teddy.

I've talked with Teddy a lot, and it has been so absolutely vital. He really listens to me, about everything that I've gone thru in the last few months. He knows most of it, but some of it just feels so PERSONAL, and I worry I've told him too many details. But, he is so kind, and helpful, that sharing with him is really therapeutic for me - I mean it, he's helped me a lot with the emotional turmoil. I feel so blessed to have a big brother - a close friend really - like Teddy.

It was a few months ago, in the morning before school when it actually started. I ended up wetting the bed, I couldn't help it. And - It happened again the next morning - and the morning after that. I talked with Mom, and it was on that same day that I finally went to the doctor. It knew something was all wrong, and it was scary.

After some tests, the doctor put me on a medication that helped for a little while. I felt pretty good, and I didn't worry about anything.

Everything seemed fine until right around my 19th birthday.

Some how, I ended up in the hospital, and it was like a nightmare. Well - I passed out in the waiting room at the hospital. And when I came to again Teddy was there.

Teddy came down from school right away, as soon as he heard. I was so embarrassed and at the same time so relieved to see Teddy.

The thing that happened that got me into the hospital was really scary. I had a small pain when I was peeing, but I had a fever too - and I couldn't really control my peeing. This may not sound like much, but to me and mom, it was really distressing.

While I was passed out and unconscious they did some tests. I had an infection, and a little bit of scar tissue, and it wasn't much but it was enough that it caused some really serious problems.

I was on so many drugs, and they did so many tests, the time just seems like a fog.

It was while I was in the hospital, that the doctors told me the worse news of my life. Because of the scar tissue - they say I can't have children, ever. Teddy, my wonderful brother, was in the room with me when the doctors told me - well, told us the sad news.

At first I didn't know how to react. It was such a hard thing to hear - and Teddy started to cry, not much, but enough to know he truly cared.

Teddy is my only sibling, and he had been away at college for his freshman year. I am a year younger and I'm only a senior in High School. I should have graduated by now, but I have missed so much school with all the time being sick.

Teddy and I have always had a very close relationship. It's totally wonderful being around Teddy. Especially since Dad died, I was just a little girl when that happened, and ever since Teddy has been extremely attentive and kind to me.

Neither of us has dated very much, well - I guess Teddy has had a few steady girlfriends. But, I have never had any kind of a boyfriend. I think part of that is my nervous personality, it must scare boys away. Or maybe it's because I can be so insecure, especially about my body - I worry so much that I'm fat. Why would anyone even want to be my boyfriend? Teddy tells me not to worry like I do (about boys and feeling fat) but I just can't help it.

Teddy has never had a really serious relationship. But knowing him like I do, that always seemed funny, especially because Teddy is so sweet and cute. I never understood that. I guess that a lot of girls only like boys who are confident and manly. Teddy isn't like that. He's calm and quiet, and there is a very real kindness that I just LOVE about him. Maybe I am the only one who sees it? Maybe to the rest of the world he just appears shy, but I know better. His kindness and support is something I depend on - I really do.

Because of all my time in the hospital, I missed a lot of school this year, and I may not be able to graduate. I went through a difficult emotional time. I lost a lot of weight and ended up getting really skinny. I don't really know why, but it was a really hard thing for me to just do the day-to-day stuff that's expected of me. I just kind of withdrew into this sad and lonely place.

At times it was only Teddy who could reach me.

Because of being home so much, I've been stuck in bed, sleeping a lot. Mom has been helpful, but now that I'm doing better she's away catching up on business stuff, she said she would be gone for a few days, maybe a whole week. I worry about her, she is sort of a work-a-holic. Anyway, Teddy is playing the role of my nurse and doctor.

Teddy and I sit at the dinner table together, and he makes me exactly what I want to eat. Then we read together, or watch TV together. It's been wonderful with Mom away. She has such a nervous way of dealing with me, but Teddy is just the opposite. He somehow makes me feel calm and peaceful.

But spending so much time at home, I gotta say that my room is driving me crazy, I've been stuck in there way too much. I've started to sleep my days away in Teddy's room, and then I head back to my room at night. Plus Teddy's room is closer to the bathroom. This is nice because I have been drinking SO much as part of what the doctors want me to do.

The good news is, I really enjoy drinking so much. Teddy makes me this amazing juice mix. It is some sort of secret recipe from sweet old Ruthie. It has ginger and lemons and herbs from a jar Ruthie gave Teddy. She told my brother it was just for me and my health needs.

Teddy totally trusts Ruthie, and so do I. He's convinced that the juice will speed up my recovery. It's really delicious, and I find that I'm craving it, and Teddy is so good about making sure the fridge is always stocked with a great big pitcher.

Teddy was out of the house getting more special apricot oil from Ruthie, and I was in his room, on his old bed. With a big glass of his special juice on the night stand.

This may sound sad, but I was really feeling lonely in the house all by myself. Mom was gone, and without Teddy here - I just felt so abandoned.

I guess I fell asleep, because I awoke to Teddy's voice.

Teddy whispered, "Kelly, you still have your baby fat."

"What?" I gasped.

"It's true. You still have your baby fat, I can see it."

I sat up in bed, and Teddy was home again, standing in the room with me. He looked so mature and handsome.

I was wearing just my panties and a white t-shirt. And Teddy was commenting on my belly.

It took me a second to compose my self after being surprised out of a deep sleep.

"Teddy? Hey - are you looking at my tummy?"

"I couldn't help it - it's cute."

"Oh Please - don't make fun of me - not now."

I quickly squirmed my way under the covers, feeling sort of ashamed that Teddy saw me like he did

"Kelly, don't worry. You look perfect."

"But you just said I'm fat."

"No I didn't - I complimented you - I said Baby fat, like I used to say it."

It took a moment, but I remember Teddy would say that same thing to me when I was a little, he would tickle me and poke at my baby fat tummy and legs.

I giggled and said, "Oh God, I remember that!"

"Kelly, you're smiling."

I was - and it felt nice.

Teddy said, "I always liked your baby fat."

"Thanks, really..."

"When you came home from the hospital, you lost so much weight, and I was worried."

"The time in the hospital was awful. And even before that - before I got any diagnosis, I wasn't really feeling healthy and I just didn't wanna eat."

"I know, it worried me - and after all you've been thru, it's nice to see you looking like yourself again."

"You mean..."

Teddy whispered, "What I mean is - it's nice to see you with your beautiful baby fat again." "Thank you."

I sat there, and realized, that for the first time in months I actually felt good, I felt happy.

I asked, "Why are you home so late?"

"What - Is it that late?"

And he looked at this alarm clock by his bed, and he had this funny look on his face.

"Huh? I'm not sure why I'm so late, Ruthie talked for a long time, and - this might sound odd, but I think I fell asleep while I was there, just for a little bit."

"You fell asleep?"

"It's bizarre, but maybe. I can't seem to remember."

And - after my strange call from Ruthie earlier, it gave me the weirdest feeling. But, for some reason - I quickly changed the subject.

"Do you - You don't think I'm fat again?"

"Oh Kelly - No."

"But when you saw my tummy, you said..."

My brother interrupted, "Listen, I'm so relieved to see your tummy so nice and beautiful again."

I giggled and said, "Teddy, that's sweet."

"It's true."

"It really feels so nice to hear you say something so kind - I really NEED that."

As we spoke Teddy got ready for bed. He was dressed really nice, he looked great in his formal suit and white shirt.

I asked, "Why are you so dressed up?"

"I went to see Ruthie, and she's sort of like a doctor. I guess I feel it's important to be my best self when I see her."

He calmly walked around his room as I sat there in his bed. He hung up his coat and took off his shoes and socks.

Teddy told me, "I love your baby fat, I was really worried when you got all skinny like you did..."

"Oh God, It's funny to hear you say that. I mean - before I went to the hospital, I lost all that weight, and my clothes all seemed to just droop off me, and I was so confused - I mean - I wanted to feel pretty..."

Teddy interrupted, "Kelly - You ARE pretty, right now."

"But, it was hard for me, I thought that loosing weight was something EVERY girl wants, but for me - it felt different."

"I got really scared when I saw you so skinny. I always thought your tummy was so cute."

Hearing Teddy say that, in such an earnest way - it made my heart sort of skip a beat. It took me a moment to collect my self.

I asked, "You thought my tummy was cute?"

"Oh God, YES!"

"Really?"

"Of course, I remember how I used to tickle you, I still think it's cute - it's cute right now."

"But, I don't know, right now, it seems so - I don't know, so plump or something."

"Kelly - PLEASE - trust me - it's really and truly cute, it's beautiful."

"Oh jeeze, I wish I felt that way."

"This is hard for me to hear, I wish I could convince you - somehow."

"But right now - I mean, I've been drinking so much juice lately that I feel like my belly is totally poking out."

"Ruthie TOLD you to drink a lot didn't she?"

"Yes, she sure did. And I think it really helps, I feel a lot better. But it sure makes my belly poke out."

"Kelly - drinking juice all day is good! It makes your tummy CUTE!"

"You really think so?"

"Oh God - Yes!"

And I giggled when he said that.

Timmy laughed to and said, "Your baby fat is beautiful."

Teddy said he was thinking about showering, but he would wait until the morning. He said I shouldn't worry about being in his bed, he was happy to see me comfortable, and that's all that mattered.

At that point he pulled off his pants and hung them up in his closet. I know this might sound weird, but it really isn't. We've both seen each other in our underwear, and it's normal - it's been that way all our lives.

Right then, all he wore was a pair of light blue boxer shorts and a nice white dress shirt that hung down enough that I almost couldn't see his boxers anyway.

I watched as he moved about the room. He was done with putting his clothes away, and then I could feel that he was putting all of his attention on me.

I felt special and lucky. He sat on the bed near me.

I told him, "It's funny how much liquid I have to drink. I mean, at first I thought Ruthie asking me to drink too much, but it helps, it really has made me feel a lot better. And, the lemon ginger drink you make is good, and it helps - it really does."

"Good."

"And, it helps me with the comfort, I mean - it makes me feel better..."

"How?"

"Because before I went to the hospital peeing was really hard for me."

Why did I say that? It felt funny, like I was being open and honest - but it just seemed to come out of nowhere.

"It was?"

"Yeah, it was - I don't know - really distressing."

"You never told me this before."

"Well, it felt so - Private, I guess."

"What do you mean, was it painful?"

"Well, maybe a little bit painful, but sort of - I don't know."

"Was it like - difficult?"

"A little, I guess - it just seemed like it took a lot of concentration - and I had to push a little to get it started."

Teddy was listening closely, he seemed very concerned.

I went on, "And, I would need to sit there and wait and push - and it was only just such a tiny little bit. Not like now."

"How is it now - I mean peeing?"

"Oh God, it's wonderful..."

I immediately felt embarrassed that I said that, it sounded so weird. I think it was from Ruthie's oil medicine. It makes me feel a little bit dreamy, and that's how I was feeling.

But Teddy smiled, and said, "Well, it sounds like you are a lot better."

"I think I am."

Then Teddy got up and went into the kitchen, I could hear him open the fridge. When he came back he had two big glasses of his special ginger juice. He set them on the nightstand.

He said, "Ruthie's orders."

"Thank you big brother."

Then he sat down next to me on the bed.

He also set the bottle of Ruthie's special apricot oil in front of me. It's funny, I smiled when I saw that little bottle.

"Now, Ruthie was insistent you take this too."

I giggled and said, "Good, I like this - a lot."

"You do?"

I didn't know how to reply. How was I supposed to tell my brother that this oil makes my pee feel nice, that it makes it feel smooth and velvety. I guess I WANTED to tell him exactly that.

Instead, I just said, "The oil makes it - I mean - it makes peeing easier."

We sat in silence for a little bit, and then Teddy asked, "Do you mean that, about peeing? Does it really feel wonderful?"

"Teddy! Don't make fun of me!" I snapped.

"I'm not, really."

"But..."

"Kelly, Please - I want to understand. I've been really worried about you, and I want to hear you tell me your are better."

addieQ
addieQ
1,729 Followers