Tee Time

Story Info
Seduction on the golf course.
13.4k words
4.71
172.4k
77
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Colleen Thomas
Colleen Thomas
3,914 Followers

Authors Note:

The game of golf is perhaps the most frustrating sport ever invented by man. While playing with my brothers I noticed how full of double entendre and dual meanings so many of the commonly used terms could be if a man and woman were playing. I don't usually write M/F sex stories, but this idea would only work with a man and woman. Also, some of the terms work better with an interracial cast. I do hope readers enjoy the sex in this story, and I hope everyone can get some enjoyment from the sexual byplay in so many of golf's innocently uttered phrases. If you have never played, the terms may lose some of their enjoyment value and the descriptions of the course may bog you down. I apologize for this before hand, but without them the situational utterance of phrases makes no sense. This is new territory for me as an author and all comments, both pro and con will be most appreciated.

CET

Jill Carrington slowly brought her club up. She paused at the top of her swing and then brought the club down, remembering to close her hips and follow through. She left the club head just a little open as insurance against getting wet. She was driving from the championship tees and she didn't want to end up in the water hazard, but she also didn't want to short arm her drive in fear of it.

Her drive sailed off and the little bit of slice pushed it away from the hazard as she had hoped. The ball bounced high and rolled much further than she had expected. The Lakes was a beautiful course, but it was a killer for players who couldn't make their shots slice or hook. There were only two or three holes where you could play a straight drive and still be in good position for your next shot.

"Hell of a drive, hun," her husband, Reed said as he teed up.

"Thanks," she replied as she stepped back.

Reed drove his ball short of the hazard. He played a very conservative game and on bad days for her, he would win by several strokes. When Jill was having a good day, he would loose by just as many. It would have evened out, but Jill had far more good days than bad. She had played on her college team and had even made the cut as an amateur on an LPGA event before she graduated and her family took precedence over golf.

Dr. Hackett, her husband's boss teed up next. Unlike most players, he didn't use an over sized driver with a graphite shaft. He was old school, still using metal shafts and woods with actual wooden heads. And he still routinely beat them all. Jill had won three times since they began playing every Sunday a year ago when Reed had joined the Dr.'s practice. Reed had never won, nor had Mike Sharpe, the fourth member of their party.

Dr. Hackett played it just like Jill had, but his ball didn't roll as much, leaving him well short of her drive.

Mike teed up last. He was a large man with ebony skin and the physique of a body builder. As one would expect from his size, he hit the ball a country mile, but his short game often derailed the long drives. He and Reed kept up a friendly rivalry over not taking last. Mike's drive was long, but sliced terribly as he often did when he wasn't paying attention to how he addressed the ball. Luckily for him, it ended up on the tenth hole's fairway, so he actually had a pretty decent approach shoot.

Reed climbed into the cart with Dr. Hackett, causing Jill to shoot him a dirty look. She had told him several times she didn't like riding with Mike. When he was paying enough attention to ask why, she always remained vague and he just didn't seem to get her subtle hints.

The truth of the matter was that Mike made her very nervous. He was an intimidating man, who oozed self confidence and he had an animal magnetism that she couldn't deny. Whenever they were together his eyes undressed her and his comments were always dripping with sexual innuendo. He had been hitting on her for over three months and in the last couple, she had found herself flirting back. It was deeply disturbing to her.

It wasn't as if she planned on cheating on Reed, or planned on having sex with Mike, but she hadn't planned on flirting with him either. It had just happened. His frank admiration and take-charge, aggressive personality were like an aphrodisiac to her. She knew he would eventually try to go farther, and she knew she would have to rebuff him, but it would have been a lot easier if her husband had just listened to her and made sure they weren't alone together.

Today she had woken up randy, and it had been building through the morning. She wasn't positive she would be able to resist if Mike did get frisky. In her heart of hearts, she wasn't even sure she didn't hope he would try. Not that she had admitted any of that to herself.

Mike took off, tearing across the fairway and bumping over the raised area between several trees that separated the first and tenth holes.

"Did you see where I went?"

"I think that's you, there," she said, pointing at a ball in the middle of the fairway.

Mike drove up, stopped next to it and looked down.

"Maxfly Xl, yep that's me. You're good with white balls," he said as he smiled and got out to retrieve a club from his bag.

"Orange too," she said.

"How bout black?" he added as he addressed his ball.

"Don't know anyone who plays with black balls."

"Really? A lot of white girls do," he replied, laughing when Jill blushed.

Mike smashed a shot that sailed way over the green.

"Jeeze Mike, what did you use?"

"Three iron," he replied, sliding the club back into his bag.

"Too much club," she said.

"That's what all the white girls say," he replied before starting off again and smiling at Jill.

When they reached the other cart Jill selected a pitching wedge. She put the ball far forward in her stance and made good contact, sticking it on the green only two feet from the pin.

"Beautiful shot," Dr. Hackett commented.

"Thank you," she replied.

"You're really good at getting up and down," Mike said.

Neither her husband nor Dr. Hackett noticed, but Jill looked over her shoulder to see Mike smiling like the Cheshire cat. He was getting bolder and she should have done something to let him know she didn't appreciate it, but she just smiled and shook her head instead when he winked.

Even though it was a gimme, Jill went ahead and sank the putt. Dr. Hackett pushed his birdie attempt, but sank a short putt to save par. Reed was lying three, but sank a difficult fourteen footer to save par. Mike was lying four, pushed his bogie attempt and only saved double with a good six foot putt.

"Gotcha," Reed said as they walked back towards the carts.

"Yeah well, some holes are harder to get into than others," Mike said.

Jill wasn't even looking at him, but felt the blush rise to her cheeks. She was still blushing when Reed reached the next tee box. This was a long par three, with the green situated on a small hill, surrounded by little hillocks and a pair of bunkers. Jill chose her pitching wedge. She usually didn't quite get all of this club, but this time she did. The ball cleared the green, but it hit one of the small hillocks and kicked back to within three feet of the pin.

"Some days you just have it," Dr. Hackett said with a smile as Jill stepped back next to Reed.

"And some days, you just get it," Mike added sotto voice as he stepped up behind her.

"Indeed," the Doctor said as he teed up and stroked his shot to within five feet of the pin.

Reed usually used his nine iron on this hole, but he decided he was striking the ball well and went back to his bag to get his pitching wedge. His swing was good and it sounded good coming off the club, but Jill could tell he had hit it fat before it became obvious to her husband.

"Fuck!"

The ball hit on the lip and slowly rolled all the way down to the bottom of the hill.

"Not enough club, man," Mike said.

As he spoke he brushed past Jill, his free hand trailing over her left ass cheek and up over her hip. She shivered as her ass involuntarily tightened. Even though there had been no contact with her skin, it tingled all along the route his hand had traveled.

Mike crushed his wedge, driving the ball well over the green and into the thick rough on the other side. Jill knew she shouldn't, but she just couldn't help herself.

"Too much club," she said with a saucy smile.

Mike smiled back, his eyes roaming over her body and a grin spreading across his face. The cart path took a circuitous route to get to the green. While Reed drove Jill considered her reactions to Mike's flirtation.

She was thirty six now and considered a very respectable lady at work. Men had hit on her a lot at first, but they all knew she wasn't that kind now. The occasional young intern would take an interest, but it happened less frequently now. In fact, she hadn't had an opportunity to really flirt with anyone in over a year when Mike suddenly grew bold. She did miss the naughtiness and interplay, she had to admit.

Another thing was the fact she was getting older. Her body no longer looked like it had, even five years ago. Men still complimented her, but she saw herself every day in the mirror. Her ass was bigger than it had ever been and her hips wider. She didn't have a big ass, at least not yet, but if she gave up her workout routine or diet for even a week, she knew it would be balloonsville. She had always been busty and she had never lost the extra cup size she had gained when she had been pregnant with John. Her breasts had been very firm once upon a time, but now they sagged a bit, not a lot, but enough for her to be concerned about it. The laugh lines around her eyes and smile lines around the corners of her mouth were just a hair short of being wrinkles. A few grays had slipped into her sandy blonde hair; she had even found a gray in her pubes that very morning while showering.

Maybe that was it. Maybe she was just feared getting old and longing for her youth. Whatever it was, Mike was dangerous and she knew it.

Jill tried to put it out of her head and watched as Reed chipped. He hit it too softly, the ball landing on the hill and slowly rolling back to stop at his feet, perhaps two inches from where it had started. She saw Reed draw back, as if to hit the ball as hard as he could.

"Don't!"

He sighed heavily and smiled at her, the anger draining from his face and stance. Even with her warning he overcompensated and chipped onto one of the small hillocks at the back of the wide green.

Mike chipped up well, but left himself a long putt. Reed made a third chip, and this time rolled the ball to within a few inches of the cup. Dr. Hackett removed the flag and Reed tapped in. Mike lagged his putt, intentionally passing on trying to save par, to make sure he had an easy putt for bogie. Dr. Hackett sank his five-foot birdie putt. And Jill sank hers to go three under.

The next hole was a long par five and Reed stopped near the ball washer. She noticed that the moment Dr. Hackett stopped the cart Mike hopped out and turned back towards them. It only occurred to her after she was standing at her bag, that her short tennis skirt had probably given the young man a flash of her thighs, if not her panties when she got out.

The fairway was very long, with woods along the left side. To keep players from playing down the right, there were three sizeable fairway bunkers on the right side. To make it more daunting, the fairway doglegged sharply around a small inlet in one of the big lakes from which the course took its name.

Jill surveyed the course as she teed up. She decided to play it down the left. She hoped to avoid the trees and if she was successful, her approach shot wouldn't be over the water hazard. She intentionally left her stance a little open, getting a tiny bit of slice, just to make sure she avoided the woods. The ball bounced high and began to roll.

"Come on, grow some legs!" Reed hollered towards the ball.

"She's got plenty of leg," Mike said.

Jill was immediately reminded of the view he must have hand and blushed as her ball rolled well into the turn and left her a clean path to the green.

"Gorgeous shot, my dear," Dr. Hackett enthused.

Reed kissed her before standing back and holding still as Dr. Hackett decided how he would play it. Jill's mind was already back on Mike and his flirting.

She was enjoying it, but she knew it was wrong and dangerous. Dangerous, because it wasn't innocent; even if it was on her part, Mike had every intention of getting into her pants and he made no bones about it. She thought she was old enough and wise enough to know better, but the danger only seemed to be adding to the thrill. Considering it had, up until today, been uncomfortable, she wondered if that gray hair was really playing on her mind more than it should.

It was also dangerous because Reed was so jealous and Mike was his co-worker. The last thing she wanted was to cause problems there for Reed or Dr. Hackett either one. Reed had also been having performance problems the last three years and he was always afraid she would go outside their marriage to seek some satisfaction. She had tried to tell him it was not a problem, but in reality, she was generally as horny as hell. But she was perfectly satisfied with her vibe and imagination, or at least she had been. Mike's hungry stares were making her doubt that assumption.

Dr. Hackett decided to play the right side and got a little too much grass with his driver. The ball knuckled and ended up in a fairway bunker on the far right side of the course.

Reed approached, but Jill's mind wandered back to other things.

The other real problem she had with Mike was the fact he was black. Her grandparents had been old school bigots. Her parents had practiced a less open, but no less virulent form of racism. Jill admonished herself for that bothering her, but she knew it did. Jill knew that getting intimate with black men just wasn't done, but she also admitted to herself part of the turn on was the deliciously naughty feelings the taboo nature of flirting with him produced. Her thoughts were interrupted by Mike whispering in her ear.

"You like having your hand around a long black shaft?"

She was confused a moment, until she realized she was holding her Taylormade driver by the graphite shaft, just below the head.

"Depends on the shaft," she whispered back, as Reed crushed one that joined the doctor in the bunker.

"What?" Reed asked.

"I said bad luck," she quickly replied.

"Yeah, I overswung. I always do on this hole. Gotta remember to go easy."

Mike got all of one, for the first time in their day, driving it far down the left side, but the ball caught the cart path and kicked off towards the woods.

"Did you see me?"

"I lost it," Jill said.

"You're in the heavy rough, but I don't think it made the woods," Dr. Hackett said.

Jill took her four iron from her bag and joined Mike in the first cart.

"I think you've got great legs," Mike said as they drove along.

Jill smiled, but didn't make a comment.

Mike stopped the cart and moved off into the edge of the woods looking for his ball. Etiquette called for her to wait as Dr. Hackett and Reed were both significantly farther from the pin. In fact, she couldn't even see the cart they were so far back and behind a small hill, but she knew they would each take a while to decide how to play it so she lined up. She realized she was farther from the pin than she had first thought.

"Mike," she called, "Can I borrow your three?"

"Sure baby, I'd love to have your little hands wrapped around my shaft," he responded, emerging from the woods.

"Just my hands?" she asked as she took the club from his bag.

"Your lips would be even better," he said, his face serious.

Jill hadn't expected that, it was going a little farther than she had anticipated. She blushed and moved to her ball. Jill choked up on the club a little, because Mike was all of six four and she barely made five foot eight. She hit it a little fat, but she had just enough hook to get a good roll onto the green. It would be a long eagle putt, but she felt she could make it. She turned and moved to the woods to help Mike find his ball. Jill felt he was looking a little farther down than it went, over estimating his strength. About four steps into the woods she spotted a ball.

"What ya hitting?" she called.

"Maxfly Xl."

"Found ya," she called back.

"That my three?" he asked as he approached.

"Yep."

Mike was right in front of her and Jill extended her hand, but instead of taking the club he stepped closer and wrapped his arms around her, lowering his head and pressing his thick lips to hers. Jill was startled and tensed, but she relaxed involuntarily as her lips parted. Mike's fat tongue thrust into her mouth and his big hands slipped to her ass. As he explored her mouth with is tongue, his big hands kneaded her ass.

Jill was confused, embarrassed, scared and horny all at once. If her mind was unsure, her body wasn't, sucking on his tongue and kissing back. He tasted like bourbon and his hands easily covered most of each cheek. She could feel her nipples hardening and the tingle in her pussy that let her know she was ready. A lot more ready than was good for her.

Mike seemed to sense her weakness and pressed his advantage, moving one hand up to squeeze one of her breasts. Jill moaned into his mouth, but he broke the kiss suddenly and addressed his ball, leaving her standing there literally panting as her heart hammered in her suddenly tight chest.

Mike punched out with a vicious swing that drove the ball low and skipped it along the fairway. They returned to the cart and he drove around to where his ball was lying. Jill could see Reed's ball and Dr. Hackett's lying on the fairway ahead of them. She watched their cart approach.

"Find your ball?" Reed asked.

"Yeah, almost but not quite OB."

"Damn, I had to punch out and hit another shot."

"So you're lying three?' Jill asked.

"Yeah," he said as he approached his ball.

Reed was concentrating on his shot. Dr. Hackett had his back to them. Jill was sitting in the cart, with her back to Mike when she felt his lips on her neck and his big hands slip around her body to cup her generous breasts and gently squeeze. They were gone before she could even react, but her already reeling system shuddered under another jolt. It was just so wickedly naughty and that very fact was making it nearly impossible to resist.

Reed's shot had a little too much blade and went wide of the green, but it hit a sprinkler head and kicked back to the fringe.

"Bout time I had some luck," he said with a grin.

"Already started getting lucky, myself," Mike said as he addressed his ball.

Jill blushed scarlet, but no one was watching as Mike hit an easy sand wedge to within nine feet of the pin.

Dr. Hackett, hit his eight iron, electing to pitch and run, rather than try a wedge. The ball kicked left when it hit the green and rolled almost to the cup. Jill was always impressed by the older man's short game. She could consistently outdrive him, but he almost always made up for it in his approaches.

Jill's heart was still beating fast and her body was still thrumming when she putted. She pushed her eagle attempt just a little, but calmed herself and saved a birdie. Reed also saved par with a long and difficult putt from the fringe. Dr. Hackett sank his birdie putt and Mike made par.

Mike was temporarily forgotten as they approached the next hole. Jill hated number four with a passion. Whoever designed the course had been a sadist of the highest order for this hole. At least that's how she felt about it.

It was a short par four, so short in fact that Mike had driven the green a couple of times. The designer made up for his lack of space with creative obstacles. In the first place, the fairway ran down the length of the lake. Anything to the right was wet. On the left, a barbed wire fence marked the edge of the country club's property, with a thick pine forest just behind it. If that wasn't enough, twenty feet from the green, which was situated up on a small knoll, the creek that fed the lake cut through the fairway. Even that wasn't enough, so the designer had placed two large fairway bunkers just off the rough in front of the creek bed. And the piece de le resistance was a pair of bunkers on the backside of the green, flanked by another stand of pines.

Colleen Thomas
Colleen Thomas
3,914 Followers