Teen Slut Spreads For Married Men Ch. 01

Story Info
Sister's married boss turns her on
4.5k words
4.48
290k
380

Part 1 of the 10 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 11/26/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"OHHHH, yesss, Daddy," panted the exhausted, skinny brunette 18 year old, staring at her father's naked body and feeling his massive erection inside her stretched, shaved vagina, "c'mon, deeper, give it to me, more!"

Fallon reached her hands down to grab her father's naked, sweaty buttocks, pulling his massive frame harder into her small, thin, tanned frame. Her head and shoulders were painfully bent upwards by the headboard on her bed, but she didn't care at the soreness in her shoulders and neck; this way, she got to stare at her Daddy's awesome body, his muscular, thick, manly shoulders and chest, covered in sweat and curly, salt-and-pepper hair, down to his firm abdomen. Jutting out of his flat pelvis was the most awesome cock ever invented in the world, an eight-inch, super-fat erection, crammed inside her teenage pussy, filling her aching hole as deep as anyone could reach. Her father was grunting with each thrust, leaning over his babygirl, plunging his penis repeatedly into his daughter's vagina.

She kept talking nasty to him, having learned it was what adult men loved. "Fuck me, Daddy, you're so fucking good to me, I love you, Daddy -- fuck my teen cunt, deeper, Daddy, OOH!" Her eyes rolled, she felt her body about to quake. "I'm gonna cum again, Daddy! Ohhh, YESSS!" Then Fallon squealed loud, her thin, tanned body erupting with a spasm that shook her limbs, exploding from her pussy, making her pant and moan, while her sweat-soaked, naked father continued pounding her with his meat, sinking his awesome erection into her gushing, sloppy-wet cunt.

As her fifth or six cum of the early morning subsided, she felt her father thrust forward a last time. His massive body shook, too, as he emitted a familiar growl. "Yes, Daddy, cum in me, cum in me!" As she pointlessly begged for his orgasm, her father began ejaculating inside her slim, sexy daughter, squirting ropes of his daddy-cum inside his daughter's velvety, warm twat, flooding inside her body with the sticky semen while she continued screaming, feeling his cock exploding. His fat dick stretched her pussy so wide, fitting so tightly, she thought her lips could feel each pulse of sperm squirted through his long, gorgeous shaft. "Yeah, Daddy, gimme all your cum!"

When his orgasm subsided, the horny father stared down at his daughter's spread-open legs, and her pretty face and petite shoulders crushed by the headboard where he'd been pounding her. Laughing at how hot their sex always was, he licked his dry mouth and pulled his dick out of Fallon's sloppy pussy, continuing to lean over her, moving his pelvis forward to bring his fat, drooling penis to her mouth. She gladly took it, smiling for him then opening her thin lips, swallowing his cockhead and some of his shaft, tasting the flavors of his sperm mixed with her own vaginal juices. She had become very familiar with pussy juice that summer -- not her own -- so she welcomed the sexy, musky tastes of her father's cock just after ejaculating inside her body.

She saw her father check the clock, making sure her mom wasn't supposed to be back anytime soon. Then he looked down at his daughter again, laughing to find her still licking his wet, used erection, her petite tongue trailing up and down the shaft and even his balls to clean him off after the fucking. "Fallon, baby, you were on fire this morning -- you looking forward to another booty call with someone today?" Laughing at how much he'd learned about his daughter's sexual experienced that summer, he snickered at the possibilities. "Another one of my friends gonna bang you, or you got another married guy you know whom you're gonna spread your legs for?"

"Daddy!" Fallon pretended to be insulted, but it made her so wet to know her father loved what a slut she was. "Well, right now -- I'm just here with my adorable father, and your gorgeous, awesome cock -- if we got time, how about you mount me again, and give me some more hot loving?" Her petite hand stroked his erection, finding him still hard even though he just had a climax. Her stud father was usually good for two or three cums in the first hour of sex. "I can't fucking get enough of your sex, Daddy!"

With her father having Fallon roll onto her knees, thrusting her petite, soft 18 year old butt into the air so he could mount her doggy-style, the girl giggled at a sexy thought. She was so glad she decided to start fucking married men that summer -- look how lucky she was, able to get fucked by her hot father now! And all the other men she was regularly banging, too!

Fallon's bountiful summer of married cocks all started someplace. She had her older sister Farrah to thank for it.

CHAPTER 1: Thursday, June 13

Fallon was on the verge of tears, sitting in her bedroom on the day before her junior year of high school ended. The 18 year old, long-haired brunette had an aching pussy inside her jeans, and a frustrated scowl on her face. Wanting to talk it over with someone, but pissed her best friend Gracie was still at gymnastics team practice, she thought of someone else who wouldn't be mad at her.

Fallon grabbed her cellphone and dialed her 22 year old sister, Farrah. When her sister answered, the petite brunette teen blurted out, "I'm so fuckin' mad, Farrah -- boys just suck!"

"Who dumped my baby sister?" asked the older girl, her voice full of worry.

The younger sister explained herself. "No, it's not that -- he didn't dump me -- but, like, promise you won't tell Mom or Dad? So, like -- I was letting him fuck me, and he like, you know, finished in like, what, five minutes? And said like, you gotta get out of here, my mom's coming home -- so I'm, like, sitting here, fuckin' mad as hell -- I just want to explode -- or --"

Farrah laughed now, understanding her younger sister's frustration. "Or, what, you wanna fuck your hairbrush for an hour?"

The joke wasn't that funny to Fallon, who indeed had her favorite hairbrush on the bed with her -- the one with a long, rubbery, rounded handle that felt great inside her vagina. How the fuck did her sister know? Well, girls being girls, it didn't surprise Fallon. "Umm -- well, that, maybe," she cackled.

Fallon could almost hear her sister shaking her head, over the phone. "C'mon, Fallon, your boyfriend is what, 18, 19? He can't help himself -- it's what teen boys do -- they act like teen boys. What you need, sis," the girl said without remorse, "is a married man for a boyfriend, or at least, to fuck you." The thin brunette cackled again, thinking it was another joke. But the older girl wasn't joking. "I told you about Mr. Orlando, the guy who I babysat for, right? It was the best sex ever -- just sex, lots of fun, he knew what he was doing, and he fucking loved me because I was way hotter than his wife."

"Yeah, well," said Fallon, barely thinking her sister was being realistic, "I'm not babysitting for anyone these days, so...." Her voice stopped when she realized she didn't want to waste brain cells on a pointless concept.

Farrah wasn't trying to force anything on Fallon, but she wanted to help out her sister. They shared the same genes, so she knew about how horny Fallon must have been. Older sister was going to look out for younger sister. "If you waaaaaaant," offered the older girl in a sing-song voice, "I can hook you up, with someone lots of fun -- just for fun, I mean -- take it or leave it? And," she added with a snicker, "he's kinda hot, for an older married guy."

The horny teenager, wanting dick badly, didn't tell her sister to shut up.

Instead, Farrah's idea sounded -- downright delicious.

The next night was the first night of Fallon's summer, with school having just ended. Farrah, who lived in a small house only ten minutes from the family home, had a job about a half-hour away. Farrah was a waitress at a small tavern and restaurant, owned by a former policeman. The place mostly catered to cops and firemen, Farrah was saying the tips sucked but the men were hot.

Fallon had previously met the owner, Billy. He was balding but had short, dark hair, deep-set blue eyes, and a still-fit body. Big tattoos were on his neck. Fallon had known that, some nights when Farrah closed down the restaurant with Billy, the two of them would have some improper fun in the backroom -- Farrah didn't call him her "boyfriend," just a "MAN-size friend."

So that Thursday night, when Farrah showed up at 8 pm for her shift to close the place down at 2 am, Farrah brought her baby sister Fallon along. "First night of the summer," Farrah told her boss, "she just doesn't want to stay home, she's staying at my place tonight -- thought she'd hang out here with us?"

Fallon was nervous as fuck, but she could see Billy's eyes on her body. Farrah had put her younger sister in a very tight, short red cocktail dress. It was strapless, showing Fallon's smooth, soft shoulders, and it clung to the petite teenager's A-cup boobies. The cocktail dress hugged Fallon's thin hips, and snugly fit around her petite shoulders and butt, stopped just below the brunette's buttcheeks. Fallon's long, black hair was pulled in a ponytail, and Farrah had her wear bright, metallic pink lipstick and thick, sweet perfume. Fallon felt like a hooker wearing the outfit, but when sexy Billy started looking over her shoulders, thin body, and exposed thighs, Fallon got wet in her panties. She felt like a piece of sexy meat -- and she loved it.

"Sure," Billy commented at seeing the teenager, "she can hang out here, in the back office with me." He winked, giving her a knowing smile. "Even have some drinks, on the house."

Farrah didn't mind her younger sister having sex, but she drew the line at drinking. "No, no, Billy," explained the waitress, "she's only 18."

And Fallon saw the look in Billy's eyes -- "SHE'S ONLY 18????" he thought to himself, his thoughts clear as day.

Fallon wasn't sure about this, pulling up a chair to Billy's desk in a cramped back room of the restaurant, filled with noises and smells from the kitchen and bar area. Under the tight red dress, her thong was digging into her asscrack, and she wasn't at all sure Farrah had such a good idea. But as the next few hours wore on, Fallon relaxed. Billy was constantly on the phone and going in and out, dealing with his staff of (mostly hot and busty) girls and the foreign cooks. Some of the bar's patrons were guys he knew on the force, and he slapped their hands and backs and gave them free drinks. But from the back room, Fallon could hear Billy steering other people clear of his office -- he was making sure no one paid attention to the teen girl in the tight red dress in the back room. But while he was in the room, Billy was really nice and funny. Knew lots of stories, told Fallon dirt about famous people in town he'd busted, cracked lots of jokes. His wife kept calling, interrupting him, and each time he'd scowl at Fallon like he was talking to someone he didn't like. Then, seeing how he smacked the butts of his hot waitresses, Fallon realized just why he was so playful with Farrah after hours.

The bar officially closed at 1 am, but a few people lingered past that a bit, as Billy organized his staff to shut things down. By about 2 am, it was just Billy and Farrah working there, seeing out the last waitresses, bus boys and chefs.

Fallon was tired, it being so late, but several diet cokes kept her perky. She also had an anxious anticipation of what might be to come. Billy hadn't been rude or lascivious with her, but he'd been flirt -- constantly checking out her thin body, telling her how pretty she was. Knowing that it was after closing when Farrah let Billy bang her, Fallon wondered if that was the game plan for the evening too.

But it seemed to me an illusion, as Farrah came into the office with her purse over her shoulder -- looking like it was time to leave. Fallon stood up next to her, as Farrah reported to her boss, "Place is ready now -- mind if we take off now, Billy?" Her boss, sitting behind his desk, shrugged his strong shoulders, giving his employee and her teen sister the go-ahead to go. Farrah asked if Billy was going to crash at the bar again, on his sofa, as he did most nights; he had a 90 minute drive home to the country where his family lived, and he had made a habit of leaving after sunrise. Gave him opportunity to bang a waitress, of course, now and then.

That's when Farrah giggled playfully. "Well, if you're crashing here tonight," she offered to her sexy married boss, "maybe you want some company, hmm?" And she used her elbow to nudge Fallon forward a step, as if offering her thin teen sister in the slutty red cocktail dress to her boss.

Fallon blushed, unsure of what to say.

The stud behind the desk snickered, his eyes once again roaming over Fallon's bare, creamy thighs, and noticing the shape of her thin tummy and chest in the fit dress. "Shit, Farrah," he spat, "she's only 18!"

The older sister shrugged back at him, and she had Fallon spin around, turning her boss to the adult. Then Farrah reached out a hand and lifted the back of Fallon's skirt -- revealing Fallon's fleshy, creamy-white buttocks, mostly nude from the string black thong she was wearing. "Mmm, if you don't want this, that's your choice," giggled the older sister, dropping the dress again a second later.

Fallon was blushing badly now, herself laughing at Farrah's antics -- she didn't even want to turn around, in case Billy was mad at Farrah for tempting him with a girl who only became legal a few weeks earlier. But turn around she did anyhow, finding the married man staring at her teen body in the dress. He was shaking his head, smiling a bit. "That's not fair," coughed the stud anxious, "of course she's hot, but she's probably not even legal!"

"Oh, she's legal now, alright -- and, better, she needs a date," explained Farrah in a throaty, lusty voice, "to give her a good time, the boys at school can't do it right." Then, Farrah looked at Fallon standing next to her. "C'mon, speak up for yourself -- wanna crash here tonight with Billy, while I go back to my place?"

The married man had this friendly, manly way about himself -- a warm smile, soft eyes, but a powerful, fit body, with broad shoulders and that tattoo creeping up his neck. Fallon felt young and inexperienced, but her cunt loved the idea of a real man's dick using her. She'd seen lots of porn, and she had fantasized about a real man doing her -- and this, it seemed, was a great opportunity.

So in a determined, confident tone, the brunette teen teased the married stud, "I mean, she said you're good -- you afraid to prove it to me?"

And the married stud smiled at her, surprised by her tone and her challenge. "Seriously -- you're really only 18?" Fallon could tell, he couldn't believe his luck -- the 22 year old waitress he'd been banging was now offering her hot 18 year old sister to him! What man ever expects that to happen?

Farrah's work was done. "I'll pick you up in the morning," she said to Fallon, leaving the office and shutting the door.

Now Fallon was REALLY nervous.

Billy came out from behind his desk, moving to the leather sofa against the wall. He pulled Fallon towards him, having the petite teen sit on his lap - sideways, her bony knees together at his one side, her creamy, tanned thighs on his lap. His hot breath fell on the naked skin of her slender neck and shoulders, as he admired her perfumed, small body from up close. "I have this rule," he muttered to her, "I don't hire any girls under 21 because I serve alcohol here and that leads to trouble, and I don't bang any girls under 20 because I don't want anyone accusing me of mistaking your age for being even younger than you are." His eyes were on the shape of her petite breasts, making hills in the tight fabric of the cocktail dress. "But baby, you're firkin' gorgeous -- I might have to break my rules -- you're really 18, right?"

Fallon felt like a goddess, getting the attention of this hot man and making him want to break rules for her. "Yeah, I'm really 18," she whispered back, trying to contain her growing excitement, "and I have this rule against married men, because, well, they're married -- but for you, I might break it."

She felt him unzipping her dress down her spine, and she didn't stop him when he also pulled up the hem, bunching the dress over her hips, exposing her black, lacy thong underneath. Through the lacy, semi-transparent fabric, his grownup eyes could see the shadow of her shaved, baby-smooth teenage slit, so young and enticing all at once. "Mmm, fuck," swore the pervert, "I really need to say no, but you're so fuckin' fine, honey." Then he laughed. "What did you say your name was -- I forgot?"

"Fallon," she answered with a snicker. She arched her back, pushing her dress down from her chest, so her naked boobs were now exposed to the male's eyes directly next to him. She saw him smile, eating up the sight of her perky, soft breasts and stiff, young nipples. She could feel his erection hardening in his jeans, against the side of her thigh. "And, these are my teen tits -- they want a married mouth, sooo badly!"

Suddenly, she was being ravished by the stud, who grabbed one boob in a big hand and started fondling it, while his mouth closed on the closer of her twin tits. Fallon moaned, arching more, giving her body to the grownup. He played with her firm, soft breast while salivating the other one, mauling it in his mouth, licking and suckling it. Then he licked over to the other tit, while she spun to face him, straddling his lap. She could feel the bulge in his pants against the damp crotch of her thong; she put her petite hands on his firm shoulders, grinding her aching cunt against his bulge, letting him devour her boobies in his warm, wet mouth. Just the animal energy of this adult male was so much more sexy than the inexperienced lust of a teen boy.

Billy stripped her dress off, then her thong, laying her naked body on his old, worn sofa. Shy pried open her thighs, gasping at him, "And here's my teenage pussy -- it wants a married dick so badly!"

The stud snickered, kneeling in front of her, bending down. "Naw, first, it's getting my married tongue," he told her, the he thrust his fat, long tongue into her tight vagina. "Fuck!" he growled, pulling out, "that's so tight -- so good -- motherfuckin' sexy, 18 year old pussy, oh shit!" His hands groped her smallish tits on her slim chest, while his tongue was powerfully thrusting into her twat. Fallon hadn't ever experienced a cunt-licking like this, not even from a teen girl who did her after a party one night, and suddenly she was already close to cumming. Meanwhile, Billy was muttering, "Fuckin' 18 year old pussy -- hottest pussy ever -- oh, baby, you have me so hard -- your pussy is fuckin' delicious!"

She couldn't hold off; Fallon started having an orgasm. She felt worried that he might think her too inexperienced, having a cum so fast, but he encouraged her to cum more, burying his tongue down her twat so that her juices streamed right into his mouth, and he could drink them. He continued playing with her naked breasts while still savagely fucking her cunt with his married tongue, drawing out more orgasms from her until she was breathless.

Then he stood up, and to her surprise his pants and underwear were already off; he removed his shirt, revealing tattoos all over half his chest and up and down both shoulders. But best of all, a solid, throbbing 7-inch cock jutted out of his manly belly. The shaft was rigid, with big veins and ridges; the cockhead was pointy, glistening wet from precum. His balls were shaved, they dangled beneath the beast, full of cum. He proudly showed off his married dick to the teenager, leaning his hips forward. "You like that man-cock, babygirl?" he sneered, obviously proud of his penis. Sticking it into her face, he moaned, "Give it a little suck, darling -- lots of girls have sucked it, but you're the first teenager since, shit, when I was your age -- show me how an 18 year old sucks a married cock?"

12