Teen Slut Spreads For Married Men Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You want that, huh?" asked the incredulous male, so turned on by the sexy young slut, "you want it harder than ever, huh?"

He grabbed her knees from Fallon, bending them backwards, while he also rose up to his knees. She felt her legs bent all the way back, her knees at her armpits, her feet over her head, her cunt completely exposed. Trevor, way more than twice her weight, was leaning into her and slamming his burly body as hard into her as he could. The size and weight of his body, plus her on her back and spread so far open, had crushed his dick to completely fill Fallon's vagina. Every bit of the length of his shaft was inside her pussy; even his balls seemed to be trying to squeeze into her hole. She screamed at the feeling of that deep pressure all the way back inside her pussy, deeper than she'd ever felt a cock. Trevor, too, began crying out, just pounding his body against hers to keep his dick buried in the very back of her cunt and screwing her deeper and harder than anyone ever.

The deep fucking made Fallon cum again, it was almost painful as her cunt spasmed around the fat dick so far inside her, and her body couldn't move with him pressing her legs back against her chest. She was sweating, her limbs straining, as she let the hot stud fuck her brutally deep. Her pussy was on fire, feeling ripped open and stretched, stuffed so far inside with that hot married penis.

At last, after who knows how long, Trevor roared and began flopping his ass back and forth -- savagely pumping his dick in and out of Fallon's teen cunt, making her scream to another orgasm, while he simultaneously burst out and started shooting semen into Fallon's pussy.

"Yeah baby!" called out the girl, feeling her latest married lover having his first orgasm in her cunt. "Cum inside me honey!"

After Trevor unloaded his goo inside Fallon, the two collapsed on the bed, giggling and sore, kissing as they caressed each other on the bed sheets. Trevor muttered to her in amazement, "I can't believe you're only 18 -- you're so fucking sexy, so hot -- you're the best fuck ever, honey."

"Mmm," the girl purred back in a kiss, "you too, you got me SO wet!" Looking at him, she realized he wasn't the hottest guy she'd ever fucked, but she was still really turned on for him, mainly due to his age and the wedding ring on his finger. But she'd fuck him all day, any day, just because of that.

After lounging nude on the bed, a while longer they were at it again. Fallon stuck her hot little ass into the air, prying her knees apart, looking back over her shoulder as she showed her vagina to the grownup father. "Cum fuck me like your whore!" she begged, her butt continuing to wiggle until he climbed behind her. She felt his big hands grabbing her hips, holding her steady, then his cockhead touched her pussylips. With a grunt they both slammed their bodies together, sending his erection deep into her pussy once more. It stretched her, she was sore, but it felt fantastic. Trevor started humping her furiously, banging his body against hers, driving that long pole in and out of her teen cunt. Fallon reached underneath herself to play with her clitty while Trevor fucked her, and she had multiple orgasms that way, until he too began squirting into her pussy a second time that afternoon.

The teen couldn't resist asking him, as they both cleaned up the room and got dressed, if he'd cheated on his wife before. The married stud smiled, and shrugged. "Yeah -- but, like, not with anyone -- I mean, the youngest was, like, 30, or something -- not with anyone 18, or anything close."

She was so proud to hear that. "Mmm -- and would you do it again, with a girl my age?"

The way his eyes stared at her body, she knew he was being brutally honest when he answered. "I know I shouldn't, no -- but, if she looked as good as you, there's no way I'd say no to that."

Fallon winked at him. It made the 18 year old feel so good about herself.

"Well," she purred with a wink, "I dunno about any other 18 year olds -- but if that big married dick gets tired of your wife again, there's no way I'd say no to you either!"

She was back in business, finding married men to fuck.

12