Teen Slut Spreads For Married Men Ch. 10

Story Info
ch. 10/10: Next time alone with daddy, Fallon can't resist.
2.4k words
4.46
117.6k
101

Part 10 of the 10 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 11/26/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ooh, Daddy!" yelped the slim, sore 18 year old slut, laughing as her horny, naked father flipped her onto her back on his bed, where the bed sheets were stained with their sweat from over an hour of intense, incestuous fucking. Pulling her boney knees open, her thighs and ass muscles sore from riding on top of her father for a while, the long-haired teenage brunette opened her pussy to her perverted father and his eight-and-a-half inch erection. "Oh, yeah, fuck me deeper, Daddy, cum in me again!"

Having already squirted a load of semen in his daughter earlier that morning of a late-summer Saturday, her father growled at his slutty daughter's request. His manly, hairy chest was beaded with sweat, dripping around the salt-and-pepper curls of his hair, and his flat abdomen glistened from Fallon's cuntjuices, and his massive, engorged penis below dripped from the messy mix of semen and juice in her vagina. Crawling on top of his petite daughter, the father positioned his cock against her cunt while his strong arms hung straight below his broad shoulders, his powerful torso hovering over her body in the air above his bed.

Fallon lifted her pretty face, looking past her petite boobs and down her tanned, thin body, at her father's massive penis as it prepared to fuck her again. "Yeah, Daddy, c'mon, I'm still so horny!"

"Hah!" Her comment drew a howl from her father. "You're always so horny -- fucking all that married cock this past summer -- you're just a little, teenage whore for big dicks, aren't you, baby?"

"Uh huh!" The brunette nodded in fully agreement, while gripping her small hands around her father's strong, thick neck, preparing to be impaled by his erection again. Her thin, tanned legs wrapped around his fit waist, keeping her thighs spread open for him. "I am -- I'm such a fucking slut now!" A moment later, she felt his big penis sink into her tight, teen cunt. "Uhhh, yesss, Daddy!"

The pervert started hammering his daughter now, far more brutally than he could in the doggy-style position or with her on top, as they'd been doing that morning. Watching her eyes rolling in her face, seeing her flattened titties jiggling on her thin chest, he started pounding his wide pelvis forward, slamming as much of his fat meat into her twat as she could take. He had at least six inches, maybe seven, of his awesome penis inside Fallon's cunt; she felt like her pussy was stretched beyond its limits, and she felt the pressure so deep inside her small body, where her father's cockhead rammed off the back of her cunt. Squealing, she began having another orgasm -- she'd lost count how many she'd had so far -- and she dug her colorful nails into his neck and shoulders, her head dizzy with delight, her thin frame exploding with a body-wrenching climax that exploded from her pussy and like a warm wave of electricity flooded her entire body.

Seeing his daughter cumming again from his oversized penis in her pussy, the father snickered at the sexual monster living in his house. "That's it, babygirl," he panted, his mouth heavy with saliva, "cum for me, cum for Daddy -- you're such a fucking hot slut, baby, you're such a whore for big dicks!"

Fallon shrieked at him as her cum was still exploding. "Yes! I'm a whore for big cocks, Daddy!" She sensed the thought turned him on, the way he looked at her wild-eyed, as she admitted her true nature while he was fucking her. "Daddy -- I'm just a cockloving slut, fuck me, I need it SOOO badly!"

Her tight pussy was so lubricated now, from his sperm and all her juices, and it was sore but stretched. As he drove his ass up and down, pumping his hard, concrete pole like a piston, his shaft plunged in and out of her teenage twat rapidly, repeatedly, over and over, driving her past her climax straight into another orgasm. Then another. Hanging onto her sexy father, screaming wildly, knowing her mother was not home to hear it, Fallon grew light-headed at all the powerful fucking she was receiving from her Daddy. "You're the best, Daddy, you fuck me so good!"

She'd known what a perfect fucking machine her beastly Daddy was, from the first night he did her a week earlier -- during a foursome that included her busty blonde girl friend (and occasional girl/girl lover). What she didn't know, the night of that foursome, was whether her father would want to continue a lusty, taboo sexual relationship with his daughter.

Fortunately, she discovered, he continued to want her tight, teen vagina as much as she wanted her father's gorgeous, awesome cock -- just as he did the first time the two of them were alone together after that fateful, awesome orgy....

CHAPTER 10: Sunday, August 28

A couple mornings after the orgy with Gracie, Daddy and Derek, she woke up late and horny. The previous day, her mom got home early from her grandmom's and was around all day. She and Daddy literally had no chance to be alone together, nor to talk about what had happened that Friday night. Fallon didn't know if Daddy was feeling guilty about it, or looking forward to boning his slutty, petite brunette daughter again.

When she came down for breakfast that Sunday morning, she found only her father home, her mom had gone to meet a woman friend for breakfast and then to do some shopping. The slutty teenager instantly felt nervous, and she could see the same nerves on her Daddy's face. She realized she was dressed normal but sexy -- wearing a butt-length t-shirt as a nightshirt, over a white bra and panties.

Daddy was sitting at the kitchen table, sipping soda, paying her attention but being quiet, pensive. The silence made her nervous, wondering if she should say anything about fucking him, or just leave it alone -- pretend that foursome orgy didn't happen. Only, as she leaned up to get a glass from the cabinet for her orange juice, her body arched upwards, and her shirt hiked up her body. Her smallish tits made nicely-round shapes under her shirt, and her buttocks peeked out from under the shirt, clad only in the thin, cotton panties. She could see, out of the corner of her eye, her daddy admiring her butt.

Instantly, Fallon thought back to how wonderful it felt to be fucking her father's gloriously large penis, and quickly her pussy creamed, wanting that brute cock for herself again.

Sitting in pajama pants and a t-shirt at the table, pretending to read the Sunday paper, he wasn't paying her obvious attention. So Fallon, her cunt wanting that big daddy-cock so badly, took control of the matter. Without warning she climbed on her father's lap, facing him, knocking his newspaper out of the way. "So what will we do today, daddy?" she asked in a high-pitched, playful voice, giggling, arms around his broad neck, immediately grinding her crotch against his pajama pants. Shocked, he blushed with guilt, and his voice was insistent -- what was she doing, she better stop? But she playfully and innocently laughed, "What's the matter daddy, what do you mean, what am I doing?" The brunette felt a sexy bulge growing her father's crotch, she knew she was getting the reaction out of him that she wanted. He certainly wasn't pushing her off of his lap, instead, both his big hands fell to her hips, holding her in place. So she straddled him with her nude teenage thighs spread open, rubbing her mound in her thin panties against her daddy's massive erection throbbing through his thin clothing, as she pretended to think of things they could do with mom gone: "Maybe you can take me to the movies, orrrrrr take me shopping, orrrrr we can play on the Xbox, orrrr.... what?"

Feeling his dick fully erect quickly, straining against his clothing, she turned up the head by pulling off her t-shirt, leaving her just in bra and panties. "Orrrrr, Daddy -- maybe we can go up to my room and get naked and fuck again, and you can treat me like I'm your slutty girlfriend!" Seeing his eyes winkle, Fallon grabbed her Daddy's hands and pulled them to her boobs. She groaned in relief when she felt those hands start massaging and groping her tits through her bra. "You know, baby, this is so wrong," her horny father moaned, but not stopping from fondling his daughter's teen breasts through her bra. Fallon groaned and grinned more, reaching behind herself to remove her bra, now letting her daddy grope and kneed her bare, petite boobies, his big thumbs twirling around her stiffened nipples. Daddy was so strong and manly, she felt so petite and loved. She arched her back and pulled her father's warm, adult mouth down to her teen boobs, and her Daddy started sucking those soft, perky little tits back and forth, stuffing each one into his warm, wet mouth, while she continued grinding her crotch on his massive penis through their clothing. Her panties were soaking wet now.

Sex between the hung father and his slutty daughter was inevitable, and she didn't want to wait longer. Fallon climbed off of Daddy and dropped to her knees, and Daddy turned shades of crimson red with guilt, but he let his horny daughter remove his pajama pants and his underwear. Daddy's dick was so fucking stiff -- so stunningly long, inhumanly fat, and all of it throbbing hard, with that huge, round cockhead leaking precum. So big and manly, so smelly, so gorgeous, the perfect dick! She grabbed her daddy's cock and stroked it a few times, mesmerized by how hung her father is, and she starts licking and sucking it, tasting his precum. Her father's grunts were animal and strained, he dick was fully engorged to have sex with his 18 year old daughter. Fallon looked up at him with his penis in her teenage mouth, and she groaned, "Did you like fucking me the other night?"

Her father rolled his eyes, as if not wanting to say, but then with a dead-serious look he muttered to his horny daughter, "You have the tightest cunt I ever fucked -- I can't believe I'm saying this, I mean you're my daughter, but you're the hottest fuck ever, Fallon."

Music to her ears. "Mmmm -- Daddy, since mom's gone -- will you please, please, please take me up to my bedroom and fuck me?" He grunted, again rolling his eyes, as if pretending to put up resistance. His voice was weak, he spoke words that don't sound real to her. "I knew you'd ask -- we really shouldn't, sweetie!" But she pouted and kept sucking his dick, and Fallon repeated with more desperation, "Pleeeeeeeease, daddy, I'm sooo horny -- see?" She quickly stood up and pulled her panties down, turning around, showing her father her naked teenage year old ass and her wet, pink cuntlips underneath it, dripping wet. She pulled her daddy's hand to her twat and had him rub his big finger against her sloppy, wet clitty and lips, feeling how warm and silky she was. "Please, cant we fuck Daddy, please, look at me, my pussy wants your big dick SO badly!"

She could see her father thinking. He wanted it, but he knew it was wrong. So Fallon turned to face him, and she moaned anxiously, "Daddy its ok, I love you too, we're just so fucking good for each other -- you have the hottest cock, and I'm such a slut and got the tightest cunt for you -- I want you to fuck me, pleeeeeeeease, i NEEED you daddy!"

Her Daddy responded by grabbing her body with both of his muscular arms, scooping her naked body off the floor, and carrying her forcefully into the next room, throwing her onto her back on the sofa. She yelped excitedly, almost laughing. Fallon grabbed her knees and pulled her creamy, tanned thighs open, while her father was already mounting her. He had taken his shirt off so was nude, like her. Her Daddy grabbed his huge dick and rubbed its bulbous cockhead on his daughter's soaking-wet, vaginal lips, staring down at her sexy body and hot tits, then he shoved forward. "Ohhhh fuck YES!" she screamed, feeling her father's penis impaling her pussy. "Fuuuuck meeee, Daddeeeeee!"

He was so horny, fucking her slim, brunette body on the sofa in the TV room, humping his horny teen daughter until most of his dick is deep inside her tight cunt. She was screaming and having orgasms, so turned on that she has gotten her own father to give her that big cock she wants so badly. Of the several married, adult cocks she'd fucked that summer, his was the best and the hottest. No one could fuck her like her father, it was raw, animal, and yet so loving. And his dick was so big and long, he stretched her cunt far better than anyone else could. Plus, fucking her own father made Fallon realize the truth -- she was the perfect slut now, she could make ANY hot man fuck her, even her own dad!

Daddy cummed inside his babygirl's cunt, but as soon as he was done fucking her, he's growled angrily at himself for giving into his teenage daughter's lustful stupidity. Fallon was almost depressed, hearing him say he was mad about their affair. She told him what she believed -- it was really alright, because she loved him and his cock so much -- "it's like we're made to fuck!" "But princess," her father pouted, "you're only 18, you're my daughter, it's sooo wrong, and I'm married to your mom --" Fallon shuts him up by kissing her father hard, tongue in his mouth, and he sucked her tongue. She knew her Daddy really did want her; he just had to overcome this initial reluctance at having a sexual relationship with his youngest daughter. But he'd come around, she could tell. They all did.

"Let's go up to my room," she gasped to him, grabbing his hand, leading him off the sofa, "so you can fuck me more, Daddy!"

As they quickly ascended the steps towards her bedroom, Fallon smiles to herself -- she was gonna fuck every married cock she wanted, even her Daddy's!