Teen Turns: Boyfriend's Mom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh yeah, Mommy likes that," she moaned loudly.

I kept focusing on her clit as I listened to her breathing getting heavier, wanting to taste the full flood of her cum, wanting to get her off... wanting to be good at what I was doing.

"Yes, my pet, don't stop," she whimpered, drawing me deeper into her oasis of juices.

I didn't stop, knowing she was close.

"Oh yes, baby, oh yes, get ready for Mommy's cum, get ready to be baptized as my pussy munching pet," she declared, lifting her ass up, my face now pressed entirely against her pussy as she came.

I couldn't believe how much wetness splattered on my face... it came out so fast and furious and in such abundance that it was literally like she was peeing on me.

I eagerly caught as much of it as I could, wanting to savour as much of the homemade juice as possible.

Once the gushing stopped, I kept licking, not wanting this moment to end... wanting to lick this life-altering, addictive cum forever.

"Oh yeah, get all Mommy's cum, my pet," she moaned as she let go of my head and enjoyed the afterglow of her orgasm... an orgasm given to her by me! I was thrilled!

I licked for a couple more minutes, trying to discover and retrieve every drop of her cum.

She apologized, "Sorry pet, I'm a squirter."

Sitting back up, feeling my face drenched in wetness, I agreed, "I think you just gave me a facial."

"Has my son given you a facial?" She asked.

"No," I shook my head, the reality that I had just been unfaithful to Josh... again... reappeared, triggered by that one question... immediately followed by guilt.

"Guy cum on your face is very different," she explained, nonchalantly.

"Good to know," I laughed awkwardly, glancing back down to her pussy.

"Don't worry, my pet," she said, "you will have many opportunities to dine on Mommy's homemade pie."

I was about to respond when the door opened.

My eyes went big, but Selina casually got off the table, fixed her dress and sat down beside me just as Josh walked into the room.

"That was quick," Selina said.

"I didn't want to leave Janelle with you for too long... who knows what you two may talk about."

"Oh, we were just getting to know each other better," she answered, her hand going back under my dress and to my somehow still fevered pussy.

"Yeah," I added, unable to resist, "I think I know your mom a lot better now."

"Is that a good thing?" he joked, though he looked worried, even as she began fingering me again.

"Oh, I think your girlfriend and I are going to get along very well," Selina said, her finger slipping out of me as she stood up.

I couldn't help but add, "Yes, I think I'm going to want to come over for dinner more often."

"And dessert," Selina added.

"Well that goes without saying," I agreed, her son and my boyfriend oblivious to the naughty innuendo.

Selina handed me my ice cream, bent down and whispered, "You'd better go and wash you face, my pet. You look like you were just buried in a woman's pussy."

My face blushed, and I felt warmth spreading downwards all across my tits as I got up and excused myself quickly.

In the washroom, I looked in the mirror and saw her pussy juice caked all over my face. I actually liked the look, but knew I needed to keep it for very select audiences. Actually, an audience of one.

As I washed up, I shook my head, unsure what lay ahead.

I really liked Josh.

I now knew I really liked pussy.

Was there a way to have my pie and eat it too?

I sure hoped so because Pandora's Box was opened and there was no closing it... I was no longer straight... I was undeniably bi.


Epilogue:
I would lose my virginity to a cock a week later when I came over while Josh was at work and took a strap-on for multiple orgasms.

I would lose my virginity a third time to a real cock, Josh's, a month later during one of his mother's nights out with the girls.

I would indeed have my pie and eat it too when I married Josh two years later.

On my wedding day I had my almost mother-in-law's pussy just minutes before walking down the aisle... I could taste her wetness still on my lips when I said 'I do'.

I would also have her pussy juice on my face for a natural gleam for pictures when I went down on her in the limo while the men did their guy photos. My first orgasm as a married woman also came at the hands of my now official mother-in-law... or Mommy... her magical fingers on my g-spot getting me off just moments before Josh knocked on the limo door.

I would also have her cum all over my face when I entered the bridal suite a few hours later, when I got one last taste of my new Mommy.

But being the caring new bride I was... I let him be the first to fuck me... it was the least I could do.

And unlike most brides... I literally loved my Mommy-in-law!!!

THE END