Teenager's Ass

Story Info
She wants to get her ass fucked by the father of her friend.
5.3k words
4.42
235.2k
64
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Boxlicker101
Boxlicker101
3,146 Followers

Darren Lyons was quite surprised when he answered his doorbell and beheld Jennifer, a friend of his daughter there. The two young women had graduated from high school together the and were currently in the their second year at a local community college, so the visitor should have known her friend would not be home.

"Hi, Jennifer," he greeted her. "Stephanie's in class, where I would expect you to be this hour of day."

"I know that, Darren. I cut class to come and see you. Can I come in?"

"Of course." He stepped aside to let the pretty teenager enter.

Being outgoing and not liking formality, Darren was on first-name terms with most of his daughter's friends, including Jennifer. She had been in the house many times, and headed directly to the family room, where she sat on the sofa and smiled up at him. He had followed directly behind her, admiring her very shapely ass encased in tight blue jeans. Jennifer's breasts were very attractive too and, from the way they had been swaying when she walked past Darren, they were obviously unfettered by a bra, under the pink t-shirt she wore. Her face was pretty too, with green eyes, a cute snub nose, and a peaches-and-cream complexion topped by soft, curly auburn hair that fell to her shoulders.

He sat on the sofa too, not so close as to seem aggressive but not far enough away to be standoffish. "What's on your mind, Jen?"

She seemed unable to answer right away, which was odd, because she was not at all bashful. Finally, she managed. "Darren, do you have a good sex life?"

That was a very surprising question, coming from a girl or woman as young as Jennifer, but he answered it as best he could. "It's okay, although not as good as it was with my wife before she died. Could be better, I suppose, but I'm not complaining. I hope you're not going to get into specifics, though, because a gentleman never kisses and tells."

"I'm glad to hear that last part, because I'm curious about something, and I wouldn't want anybody to know about it. Not even Steph."

"Especially not Stephanie."

Jennifer continued. "If I asked you to do something, would you think it was crazy or wrong?"

Darren liked the way the conversation was going. He did not regard the friends of his daughter as sex objects, even though some of them, especially Jennifer, were quite attractive and sexy. He would never try to make a pass at one of them, but he would also never refuse a sexual overture from a pretty girl, even one as young as the cutie-pie next to him on the sofa. Wanting to encourage the direction the conversation was going, he answered carefully.

"Jennifer, if two adults have sexual fun together and they enjoy it and nobody gets hurt, there's nothing crazy or wrong with it."

"Well, that's what I say too. There's something I want to find out about, but not with my boyfriend. I'd be afraid he would tell the other guys, and I don't want a reputation as a freak. That's why I want to do something with somebody like you, who won't blab to anybody about it. Are you willing to do it with me? If we do, will you promise not to tell anybody, not even your daughter?"

"As long as nobody gets hurt, yes. What is it you want to do?"

Until that time, they had been facing each other but, when Jennifer answered that question, she turned her face away and mumbled "I want you to screw me in the butt."

Darren wasn't sure he understood what had just been said. "In the butt? You want me to screw you in the butt?"

Jennifer raised her face and said, much more clearly "Yes. I want you to screw me in the butt. But I don't want you to tell anybody. Will you do it? Have you ever done it before?"

"Yes. That's yes, I have, but not for a long time, and yes, I will, if you really want me to."

"Yes, I really do. Can we do it here on the davenport?"

"We could, but upstairs in my bed would be better."

"Okay, let's go upstairs and do it. Did it hurt the other girl? The one you did it with before?"

"No, it didn't hurt her and it won't hurt you either, except a little bit at first. We'll have to be careful to make sure it doesn't, but I'll tell you about that after we start."

Darren rose from the sofa and offered his hand to the young woman who would be doing something with him he hadn't done since before he got married. His late wife had been fairly broad-minded about sex but, the one time he had said anything about the possibility, she had responded by saying the idea grossed her out. He and Jennifer walked arm in arm up the stairs and down the short hallway to his bedroom.

There was a small moment of embarrassment to Darren because he hadn't made his bed that day, and the room was otherwise untidy, but Jennifer didn't seem to notice. She walked over to the bed and leaned on it, as if she was testing the mattress, and straightened up, a nervous smile on her face. He thought she might have been having second thoughts, but he was wrong. The young woman had steeled herself earlier to make the request, and was not going to back out.

"What do we do first?"

Darren wasn't going to back out either. He had been thinking of what a truly gorgeous ass she had, and another possibility had occurred to him. Fucking her beautiful ass was something he very much wanted to do, but it wasn't the only thing he liked to do with somebody like Jennifer.

"Are you nervous?" he asked her. "It's perfectly normal to be a bit tense."

"I am a little, wondering what it'll feel like. I hope it doesn't hurt."

"Like I said, it will, but just a little bit and just for a little while. But if you're nervous, I know how to help you relax."

"How?"

"If I eat your pussy till you climax, it'll relax you a lot. And if you're good and relaxed, it won't hurt at all."

"Would you be willing to do that for me too?"

"I'll be glad to. I mean, I'll really enjoy doing it."

Darren stepped forward and took hold of the hem of Jennifer's t-shirt and started to pull up on it. She raised her arms and he carefully tugged it up past her breasts and off over her head and tossed it onto a corner of the bed. Jen shook her hair back into place, making her small but shapely breasts sway and bounce, and making Darren almost drool at the sight. She loosened the waist of her blue jeans, pushed them down around her ass and hips and sat on the bed to allow Darren to pull them the rest of the way off. With great alacrity, he did, after removing her shoes and sox and piling all her clothing together. That left the young beauty wearing only her striped bikini panties, but she didn't seem embarrassed over her near nudity.

Wanting to get everything prepared in advance and to do it right, Darren put a clean case on the pillow she would be using and went to fetch a bottle of baby oil and a damp towel from the bathroom. The oil had been there for over a year, but should still suffice as a lubricant. While he was gone, Jennifer lay supine on the bed, her head nestled in the pillow, and waited to be prepared for her experimentation in anal sex. She enjoyed receiving oral sex from boys and men too, and considered Darren's offer to be something of a bonus.

He thought of it about the same way, except as a bonus for him, and he knelt beside her and gently cupped her nearest breast in his hand. It was firm, with warm, smooth skin, and felt good in his hand, but her nipple felt better to his tongue when he leaned forward and started licking it. It felt good to Jennifer too, and she began cooing happily, especially when the man pleasuring her started dividing his attentions between the two sweet, pink nubbins.

"Mmmm, Darren, that feels really good," she murmured, and the squirming of her body emphasized what she said.

"It feels good to me too," he replied but, after that, his mouth was too busy with more enjoyable activities for him to do any more talking.

Jennifer had no complaint about the lack of conversation, because what he was doing felt fantastic to her. The man whose bed she was sharing was not the first person to fondle her nipples with his tongue, but he seemed to enjoy it much more than any of her boy friends ever had. The sensations became even better when Darren drew one of her very sensitive breasts into his mouth and started sucking, while his tongue continued caressing her nipple and areola. Once again, he alternated between the lovely globes. She felt a connection established between them and her clit, and Jennifer knew her pussy was starting to produce the fragrant juices she knew would entice him to lick her lower on her body.

He smelled the delightful aroma too, and Darren smiled to himself at how the girl in his bed was so responsive and what a great time she was having, which gave him a great time too. He began licking and nuzzling and kissing his way down her slim body, starting with the musky channel between the succulent twins which had felt so great in his mouth. That was exactly what Jennifer wanted too, and she pushed gently on his shoulders to propel him more quickly to his goal.

When his mouth reached the elastic waistband of her bikini panties, Darren raised his head and grinned at the delectable aroma and the spreading stain in the crotch. He slid off the bed and quickly got back on at the foot, walked on his knees until he was between Jennifer's legs and reached out to insert his fingertips in that waistband. When she raised her ass off the bed, he pulled her panties down so they slipped around her lovely ass, down her thighs and all the way off, leaving the teenager naked in front of him. She raised her legs and, when he ducked under, let them rest on his shoulders. Darren wrapped his arms around the thighs framing his face and leaned in more closely, leaving his face inches from the beautiful pussy his tongue was about to start sharing pleasure with.

And, it was truly a thing of beauty. Jennifer did not shave herself there, and had no need to do so, because her sparse pubic hair, the same pretty auburn shade as that on her head, did nothing to hide her creamy skin. Darren saw how, from her arousal, her swollen inner lips were blossoming through her slit and, when he gently spread the edges, he was treated to a great fragrant cloud that arose from the pinkness. Small drops of her fresh juices, the source of the alluring scent, adhered to her lips and, when he licked them off, their taste was even more delicious than their aroma. Avidly, he began seeking out more of the nectar wherever it had spattered.

He began with the soft, smooth skin on the insides of her thighs, sluicing up all the juices with his tongue, and continued to her crotch, where he caught some that were dripping freshly from the pink hole that was their source. The texture of her smooth skin under his tongue was the most delightful sensation of the sensuous pleasures he was receiving. After swallowing the freshest of her nectar, Darren started licking one of Jennifer's outside lips. As he had been sure it would be, her pubic hair was so soft and downy, it felt as good to his tongue as her bare skin had, and his eager mouth meandered all the way to Jennifer's Mount of Venus. He kissed her there and raised his face to see her reactions to what he was doing.

They were even better than he had expected. Her eyes were closed in bliss, and her mouth was partly open, while her head was tossing from side to side on the pillow. The teenager's body was writhing under him, and he knew her pussy would soon start fucking up into his face. Darren grinned, but only briefly, because his mouth had much better things to do, and he brought it back down to where he had started and devoured all the delicious juices Jennifer's pussy had just provided for him.

Her friend's father was far from being the first man to eat the young woman's pussy. Any boy or man who wanted to be her boyfriend had to please her that way, or he could forget about any intimate relationship. She loved having a mouth caressing her lips and clit, and they always brought her to a climax, but the man whose face was moving about between her thighs was something truly special, even for her. He had spent more time on her breasts than anybody else ever had, and she loved every second of it and every stroke of his tongue, and he had transferred his attentions to her pussy at exactly the right time. Now, she could feel repeated waves of bliss washing over her body everywhere his mouth traveled.

She liked watching him too, and her eyes were slitted, not closed, so she saw Darren's face appear and kiss her mons before disappearing. She felt him lick all around her love hole and start up on her other outer lip. It felt so fabulous, and had since he started, her body was bouncing all over the bed, and the pretty young woman started thrusting her pussy against his face. She believed in letting go and reveling in the sexual ministrations of her partner, so all her erotic movements were natural and involuntary. She saw his face rise above her mons again, and this time she smiled and interrupted her blissful cooing to encourage him in what he was doing.

"Oh, Darren, that's even better. I've never felt anything as fab as what you're doing to me."

"I'm glad you like it, because I do too. You sure have a beautiful pussy."

He could have said more, but he was much more interested in continuing to eat that beautiful pussy. Darren could smell the aroma of a large quantity of fresh juices, and he knew they would be delicious, and he wanted to reach them quickly and devour them while they were at their freshest. After he did, licking Jennifer's pussy clear of all the nectar, his tongue started caress her between a pair of inner and outer lips.

He started with the small, ultra-smooth area between the origins of the labia and licked slowly upward. When he reached the point where the two lips were close together, Darren tilted his head slightly, so he could slide his tongue into the seam and caress both of them at once. The outer was slick and smooth with her delicious juices and the inner lip was puffy with her arousal and felt like a warm vibrant sponge under his tongue. He licked upward until he reached the place where the inner lip ends and combines with Jennifer's other inner lip to form her clit hood.

Darren raised his head again and smiled at the sight of the precious morsel it should have been protecting, which was so swollen it had pushed the hood out of the way. It resembled a lovely pink pearl. He also smiled at the sight of Jennifer, whose body was tossing and bucking all over the bed, so much that he had to cling tightly to her thighs to keep her from throwing them both onto the floor. Darren didn't look very long, because he much preferred to delicately stroke his tongue across the top of the clit hood, which produced another spurt of her juices.

Her pussy had been eaten several times before, but Jennifer had never gotten so much pleasure as she was that day. She usually had an orgasm, although some of her boyfriends thought of that climax as something to rush through in order to get to the fucking, but her friend's father was taking a long time bringing about that climactic moment. She knew it would be one of the most momentous of her life. His tongue on her clit had just come close to igniting the explosion that would be her orgasm, but his mouth went from there back to where he had started, and she felt him licking some more of her body's most sensitive places. She could feel herself thrashing all over the bed and hear her moans of bliss that were starting to end in whimpers and was, in general, getting some of the greatest sexual pleasure she had ever known.

Darren was having a terrific time too, easily the best since before his wife died in the car accident. Jennifer was truly a hotsy, who really knew what she liked and wasn't afraid to demonstrate her pleasure when she got it. Like most men who like to eat pussy, a major part of the pleasure derived is having the woman immensely enjoy what is happening and to let him know it, either verbally or through her movements. Besides having what just might have been the most delectable pussy he had ever eaten, the woman under his mouth was doing all he could have asked for in that regard.

Her movements became even wilder when he started licking her other pair of inner and outer lips the same way as he had done to the first. Jennifer's pussy was jamming so hard against his mouth, it felt as if she was trying to wrap it around his face. Her legs were thrusting out and back over his shoulders like a set of pistons, and her moans of bliss were ending in whimpers. By the time his mouth finally reached her clit again, he knew she was as aroused as she would get, and it was time to engulf the precious morsel and suck and lick it until she climaxed.

"Uh! Uh! Uh!" Jennifer whimpered, as she thrashed all over the bed. "Oh, god! Suck my clit!" she urged Darren when his face appeared again.

She didn't know if it was because of her urging or not, but she saw his head move forward and felt his mouth wrap around her clit and start sucking, and she realized his tongue was caressing her there too. "Yes! Yes!" she cried. "Suck me right there." As wild as her movements had been, they became even more erratic as his tongue and lips continued doing what she wanted, until she felt her body start to explode.

"Oh, god!" she howled ecstatically, and all her moves after that were reflexive.

Jennifer's thighs clamped tightly around the face of the man who had brought her to that fabulous condition, and her hands grabbed the back of his head pressing his face against her pussy, which continued ramming against his mouth. She sang out loudly of her delight, while bouncing up and down on the bed, swinging her legs wildly from side to side. Darren clung to the wild young woman's legs and kept his mouth clamped around her clit and continued with the sucking and licking.

When she climaxed, all of Jennifer's muscles clenched and she plastered her pussy against his face for a final time. After her tremendous orgasm, Jennifer collapsed back onto the bed with her arms sprawled out at her sides. Her legs released their grip, but remained draped over Darren's shoulders. He moved back slightly, and pressed his face tightly against her pussy again to feast on the wealth of nectar that had been produced. He licked it from her thighs, her crotch and everywhere it had spattered, even sucking it from the lovely pink place that had secreted it. When he was done, Darren moved back from her body and off the bed to go to the nightstand for the baby oil, towel and condom he would need to do what Jennifer had come to him to ask for.

When he returned to the bed, he sat down to remove his pants and underwear so he was as naked as the woman whose ass he would be fucking. His cock was as hard and ready as it had ever been, and he easily rolled the condom into place. Jennifer had been lying on her back with her eyes closed and a big smile on her face when he had gotten off the bed, and she was still smiling just as broadly. Her eyes were open, though, and her smile grew even wider when she saw his cock all ready to serve her.

"That was awesome, Darren. I don't think I've ever cum so big-time before."

"I'm glad, because it was terrific for me too. I really loved having you cum like that. I hope you're ready and good and relaxed, because it's time for us to do the experiment you came here for."

"I'm ready. Just tell me what to do."

"First, take that other pillow and roll over onto your front with your legs wide apart and slip it under your stomach." When she had complied, he continued. "Reach back and spread your ass cheeks so I can get you greased up." When she was ready for him to do what was needed, he knelt between her legs.

After admiring Jennifer's shapely naked ass, Darren opened the bottle and reached between her smooth cheeks to use the thumb and fingers of one hand to pry open her cute pink rosebud. He placed the open top of the bottle against the tiny hole they were creating and squeezed in a big dollop of the baby oil. Preferring to use more than enough than less, especially since it would be her first time, he squeezed in another gush and replaced the cap on the bottle.

Boxlicker101
Boxlicker101
3,146 Followers
12