Telemarketing Turnabout

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Wow. That's what first came to mind. On a woman in her twenties, Becca's tits would be remarkable. So big, yet decidedly sag free. Her nipples were very thick, and stood up like two thimbles in the centres of her tightly puckered areolas. Given her age, her breasts were even more incredible.

"Catch me if you can!" she giggled, racing out the door and down the hall. Before she disappeared from view, I was treated to a view of her giant tits jiggling wildly, wheting my appetite further.

I was really in no position to pursue her, as my pants were still bunched up around my ankles. It took me a few seconds to extricate myself, before I was able to follow. I heard Becca's sexy giggle from inside the bedroom, and rounded the corner. The trail of clothing that began with her boots ended with her jeans, and she slingshotted her brief panties at me as I approached. I took in the glorious vista of her naked body on the way. Never had I seen such an example of sexuality incarnate. I guess her libido had overpowered her ex-husband's influence, because now my gaze was met with a smile and a few playful bounces of her magnificent boobs. I stepped in and took her in my arms again, this time feeling nothing but warm, naked flesh pressed against me. I kissed her, and she melted into my arms fully. We reclined to the bed, a nice king-size with only one pillow, and held our passionate embrace.

My kisses trailed down from her lips, across her throat and collarbone, to begin exploring the sexy curves of her bountiful breasts. I licked, nipped and sucked her tasty nipples, getting an especially good reaction when I gently chewed on them. I moved down further. Her tummy was flat but womanly, and quite firm. I flicked my tongue around her navel, making her giggle again. Finally, I arrived at my goal.

Dark red, luxuriant public hair covered her pussy. It was neatly trimmed at the sides, but very thick, and obscured my view of her womanhood. It was also very wet, with little drops of her feminine dew clinging to the curls. She smelled wonderful.

"I suppose all your girlfriends shave, don't they?" she asked, self esteem issues popping up again. "I did have it shaved for a while, but 'he' didn't like it. I found it very sexy, and it made me so horny all the time, without a cushion of fluff over my clit. In the end, I just got frustrated. I suppose none of that matters anymore. Maybe I'll shave it again."

"I would consider it an honour if you would allow me to shave it for you. Only if it's what you want though." I was hoping she would say yes.

"Okay," she giggled, "I would like that."

Five minutes later, I had a towel under her ass, and a warm washcloth pressed over her pubes. Shaving cream and razor were at the ready. The sink in the bathroom was running warm for the multiple rinses I anticipated.

"Ready?" I asked.

"Mmmm hmmm."

I removed the warm cloth and spread a dollop of shave cream on her bushy triangle. I gently made a few passes over the area of her mons with the razor, reclaiming a few square inches from the jungle. Back after a rinse, I repeated the process, baring a strip along each thick outer labia. Another rinse. More shave cream. Now on to the delicate bits. At my request, Becca pulled her knees up and out, giving me total access. I very carefully removed the hair from between her inner and outer lips, and even more carefully around her very large clitoris. I wiped her clean.

She was shuddering. There were a few renegade hairs that needed to be dealt with, and I dispatched them, along with the few around her little brown ass hole. Becca moaned very loudly when I did that, and began to shake more rapidly, gasping breaths of desire. Obviously, she was enjoying my attention. I gave her a final wipe, and sat back to admire my discovery.

The pussy that lay glistening before me was incredible. Her clit was huge, bright pink, and pressing out of its hood. Her inner labia were very thick, long and meaty, engorged with blood. They hung at least an inch long like two dewy curtains around her oozing vaginal opening, which was twitching, eager for my touch. I couldn't make her, or me, wait any longer.

I leaned in and ran my tongue up one side and down the other. Becca let out a moan and gasped again, still holding her knees up and open. Her little bung hole was right there for the taking, and I speared it with my tongue. She screamed. Not of surprise, but pleasure. Apparently Becca was anal, a fact that no doubt would have shocked her prudish ex, but one which I eagerly received. I looked forward to fucking her deep in the ass, if not tonight, then in the future.

I was now fervently licking her dripping gash, up and down, inside and out. I tongue fucked her, and it wasn't long until she was just about to explode. Her juices had a delicious taste to them, something between sweet and salty. Finally, I flicked her love button with the tip of my tongue.

By way of comparison, Becca's orgasm made a fireworks display look tame. She shrieked, an animal scream of primal lust that shook the windows, and arched her back. Her hands flailed and clutched at the air and the sheets. Her body movements transferred to the fluid curves of her huge tits, which performed a quivering dance upon her flushed chest, while her nipples became even more erect. Between her legs, I was treated to a helping of her exquisitely delicious honey, but I had to hold on tight to get it. She had transformed into a red-headed bucking bronco.

Finally, she flopped back on the bed, breathing raggedly and twitching from time to time. I maintained my position between her thighs, and playfully licked at what had to be a very sensitive pussy. She moaned, and grabbed my hair, wrenching me away.

I crawled back up her body and paused at her tits, latching on to her left breast and suckling furiously.

"Oh god, yes suck my tits. Bite my nipples."

I did as requested, chewing first one stiffly erect nip, then the other. Her breathing was rapid, and she was moaning loudly. Then she pulled me up to her lips.

She kissed me again. I found myself wondering what reason her husband could possibly have had for leaving this woman. She was warm, passionate, sexy as hell, and then there was her voice, which still had me spellbound.

"Oh god, please tell me your big cock is ready to fuck. I need you to stuff my pussy full, and fuck my brains out. Please fuck me."

I guess you could say we were both in luck. She wanted it, I wanted to give it to her, and my cock had recovered from Becca's incredibly underrated cocksucking skills to regain full hardness. Her wish was my command.

I lifted my body slightly, and Becca reached down to guide me home. The thick, juicy lips of her cunt parted to surround the head of my dick, and I pressed in. She was very wet, so I slid in easily.

"Oh my.... Oh yes... Mmmm hmmm... That's it.... Fill me up.... Uhnn! Holy shit, that's a big dick!" she hissed as I wiggled into her snug recess. I felt her meaty labia tickling my balls. "Oh, fuck yeah! Grind on my clit!"

Based on her previous information about her husband, I would guess he wasn't into 'dirty talk', but Becca had sure opened the flood gates on it now. She knew what she wanted and wasn't shy about vocalizing her desires.

"Oh yeah.... That's it.... Fuck me just like that.... Ohhhh..... Fuck yeah!... Fuck me! Fuck me, hard!"

Complying with her direction was easy. I was pounding her mercilessly, giving her cunt the reaming of a lifetime. I loved watching her mountainous tits jiggle and shake in time to my forceful thrusts. Her head was thrown back, flaming red hair strewn wildly above and around her shoulders, and she had gone from intelligible directives to screeching, moaning and groaning, sprinkled with the occasional 'yes'.

I was transfixed by her swinging boobs, when she suddenly tensed and arched her back again. Her face blushed red with exertion, and she screamed.

"Ohhhh YESSSSS!..... FUCK MY PUSSY!.... MAKE... ME... CUMMMMMM!"

Her legs wrapped tightly around my waist and she twisted her body side to side as the orgasm ripped through her, like a series of waves crashing on the shore. I kept fucking her throughout, and only slowed down when her spasms ebbed. At that point I pulled out, and flipped her over, lifting her hips as I did. I lined up with her gaping snatch and plunged back in, causing her to groan loudly. I grabbed her hips and started to fuck her again, using long, full strokes. The cheeks of her ass quivered and shook each time I drove home. Becca moaned "Uhnn... uhnn... uhnn' in cadence with my thrusts. She still had her chest and shoulders flat on the bed, with her ass high in the air, but as I continued to pound her cunt furiously, she lifted onto all fours. Her huge tits were swinging wildly, and her hair was flying around her drooped head.

"Oh god.... Oh fuck.... Yes!.... Fuck me like a dog!..... Oh... OH!" she cried, tossing her head back. Her long red hair landed on her back as she did, and I wasted no time grabbing the reigns. "Oh YES!... Pull my hair while you fuck me, you bastard!" I had an idea how to really finish her good.

I scooped up a little of her abundant juices with my right thumb, and began to pluck at her asshole while I continued to pound her. "Ooooooo! Oh yes!" she hissed, pressing back against my thumb. The more she pressed, the harder I pressed, until it slipped in with a pop. "Oh yes, do my ass! Finger my asshole!" I moved my left hand into position, wet it as I had done the right, and slipped it into her tight little sphincter as well. That did it.

Becca's pussy went wild, clutching and grabbing at my shaft, and spraying her hot juices all over my balls. Her asshole did a similar action around my intruding digits, and she shrieked as she came again. It was one long forty-seven syllable word.

"OhyoumutherfuckingbastardI'mcummingmakemecumohfuckohfuckohfUCK!"

She collapsed onto her chest, dislodging my thumbs, and I gave her another two or three quick strokes before I exploded, filling her cunt with cum. She moaned when she felt the hot streams inundate her pussy, and groaned when I wilted on top of her, jamming my still-twitching dick fully into her dripping cooze.

No one said anything for several minutes. We just laid there in a tangled, sweaty heap, gasping for air and oozing fluids.

Eventually, discomfort overpowered fatigue. I rolled off Becca and flopped down beside her on my back. Seconds later, she dragged herself up and kissed me.

"That was incredible," she whispered.

"Thank you, Becca, but you get at least half the credit. Your body is built for sex."

She blushed. A few minutes later, she dragged herself wearily out of the bed, and walked unsteadily into the bathroom. The toilet flushed, and the shower started. I waited another couple of minutes before I followed her.

Becca was washing her hair, and looking like a wet, naked goddess under the warm stream of water. I peeked in around the shower curtain, to be greeted by a warm smile. "You coming in?" she asked. "I could use another kiss?"

Well, I aim to please. I stepped in, and she welcomed me into her arms. Her kisses were as warm and wet as the water.

"Thank you," she said, sliding out past me. "Take your time. I'll be in bed." She grabbed a towel and left the room.

I finished a minute or two later, shut off the water, and followed in her wake. When I walked into the bedroom, toweling off, Becca was laying in bed with her head propped up on her elbow. The covers were pulled back, and there were now two pillows on the bed. That, and her smile, were pretty clear invitations to stay the night, something I certainly didn't view as a hardship.

We snuggled together in the darkness. Sleep took us both quickly.

When I woke, I was alone, and morning light was flooding through the window. I could smell something cooking. I followed my nose into the kitchen.

There was Becca, looking radiant, and sexy as hell. She was naked under her apron, and just finishing the scrambled eggs and bacon on the stove.

"Nice outfit," I quipped.

She turned and smiled. Her eyes fell to my morning wood. "I like yours, too. I was just going to bring your breakfast in bed, but now that you're here," she tugged the strings on her apron, and pulled it off over her head, "we can eat together." She glanced down at my erection again and licked her lips. "You can have the bacon. I'll have more of the big sausage."

It wasn't long before Becca was straddled across my lap, skewering herself rambunctiously. The bacon had been delicious, and I was now licking eggs off of her chest and breasts. Her intent had been to feed me while she fucked me, but she'd wound up wearing most of the eggs, so she became the serving platter. Once she was clean, I concentrated my attention on her nipples, and she held my head tight in place.

"Yes.... That's so good, baby.... You suck my tits so good.... Oh, yes..... Gonna cum!"

She did. It was a gentler orgasm than last night's encounters, and quieter too, but judging by the blissful smile on her face, still a satisfying one. When she recovered, she stood, then bent and sucked me clean. She asked me to follow her back to the bedroom.

"I hope you don't mind, baby, but I have to run, or I'll be late for work. Will I see you tonight?" she queried from inside her closet. I found out that the furnace company gig was part time. Her full time job was at an office, where she was office manager. I also found out that we were going to be more than a one-night-stand, much to my delight.

I watched her dress for work while we talked. First on was a black bra, which looked as sexy going on as it does coming off. Dark pantyhose made her legs look even longer. Her dress of choice was black as well, velvet, and very snug, especially across her boobs. It was a conservative length, and the neckline wasn't terribly revealing, but the way it hugged the full curves of her breasts would be enough to distract me from work. Actually, it was enough to make me hard. She put on her heels, then looked at me sitting quietly on the bed, sporting a massive erection.

She grabbed her cell phone and dialed quickly.

"Hi Stephanie, it's Rebecca. I am running about ten minutes behind this morning, so can you cover me until I get in?..... That's great! Thanks." The phone snapped closed in her hand. "I can't leave you like that. How would you like it dealt with?"

The clothes came off much faster than they went on. I was standing with one foot on the floor, and one knee on the bed. Becca had her legs over my shoulders, and I was fucking the crap out of her. She was screaming encouragement while I ploughed her pussy hard, and peeking at me between her breasts, which were doing their usual dance.

"Let...uhnn... me know.... when... uhnn... you're going to.... cum, baby. I wanna.... uhnn... swallow.... your... uhnn.... load." Roger that. The countdown had already begun. It was only about a minute later that I told her to get ready. "Please try to keep it out of my hair," she asked as I pulled out, and moved up to straddle her head. Her lips safely clamped around my shift just before I came, shooting rope after rope into her mouth. She gulped and swallowed valiantly, but my excitement level was high, and the load was prodigious. Becca almost contained the flood. Almost.

A trickle of cum ran out of the corner of her mouth, and dribbled across her face, pooling in her hair just under her left ear. When she felt it, she tried to stop it with her hand, but it was too late. Undaunted, she slurped the remainder and swallowed.

My head was a little fuzzy, but I did hear her laughing in the bathroom. She came out with a washcloth, wiping the residue off her face, and trying to get it out of her hair. "You know, every time I touch my left ear today, I'll feel this goo in my hair and think of you. As if the buzz in my dripping pussy wasn't enough." She smiled and laughed again.

Five minutes later, she was dressed and gone, leaving me with a kiss and her spare key to lock up with. As I had no pressing need to leave immediately, I had a little nap. Two hours later, I was headed home, having walked back to the pub to retrieve my car.

And so it went. I spent the next several nights at Becca's, sharing her bed and sampling her repertoire of sexual positions, which was considerable. I guess she really did watch a lot of porn. I wonder if she took notes?

Wednesday morning, two weeks after we first spoke on the phone, we were lounging in bed after a particularly athletic early session. Becca was snuggled against me with her head on my chest.

"It's a good thing I have time for a nap, later. I think we used up the energy I would have needed for the game today," I whispered, stroking her long hair lovingly.

"Huh?" she asked, staying in position. I explained that I was part of a flag football league, and we had a game this afternoon. I told her where it was held. "Really? That's not too far from my office. Can I come to watch?" she purred, raising her head to gaze at me.

"Sure. There's a little set of bleachers to sit on, and most of the guys have their girlfriends show up at some point."

"Girlfriend? Are you offering me the position?" she giggled, raising her eyebrow suggestively.

"Gee, I don't know," I began facetiously. Becca responded by rubbing her big tits against my side. "I will admit you are amply qualified for the 'girl' part, " she giggled again, and gripped my cock under the sheets. " The interview process is very long and extensive. Have you put in your application?"

Becca sat up and tried to look indignant. Then she just smiled, and slowly slid under the covers. Seconds later, I felt her lips on my dick, as she sucked my wilted noodle into her mouth. She moaned and slurped my full length down her throat, which she was able to do because I was soft, but I wouldn't stay soft long if she kept it up.

"Ah," I said, "there's your application. Now, let's check those references." Under the covers, a sound of surprise was followed by increased suction and tongue action. Her nose was still nestled in my pubes, but my dick was getting bigger and harder by the second. Snorting breaths came from below, but she never relented. I could feel my erection filling her mouth and throat snugly. Her tongue kept caressing the underside of the shaft. This was all new to me, as none of my previous girlfriends had ever even come close to deep throating me. I was going to cum very soon.

"Yeah, well... um, let's see here... Oh shit, that feels great... You, um.... Oh god, suck my cock! I hope you're ready, 'cause here... it... cummmmmmmms!" I exploded, blasting my wad right down her throat. She couldn't have avoided swallowing it if she tried.

I was gasping for breath, and I heard a gagging sound from under the sheets as she withdrew. She popped up from below, a little dewy-eyed, and wiping excess saliva from her lips. She looked at me with an unspoken question.

"The job's yours if you want it," I conceded.

"Well, gee, I don't know...." she said before breaking out in laughter. We ended up both falling out of bed after the ensuing tickle fight.

Later that afternoon, I was at the park warming up before the game. I kept looking over at the bleachers for Becca. Some of the other 'fans' had arrived, but they were scrawny little chicken assed girls compared to my Becca. The game was just about to start, when I heard one of the guys on the other team say something. Something I didn't like.

"Jeez, who invited the cougar? Or maybe it's someone's Mommy!"

I looked to the sideline in time to see Becca take her seat. She sat to one end of the bleachers, while the gaggle of young girls, who all knew each other, sat at the other end, casting evil looks in her direction. Of course, they were all gossiping amongst themselves. I'm sure Becca's attire was a part of that gossip.