Telephone Bill

Story Info
Woman upsets her father over telephone bill.
3.4k words
4.4
40.4k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ashson
Ashson
8,538 Followers

It was that stupid telephone bill that was the start of everything. Really, the way my father carried on over it. I'm eighteen and I have friends. Naturally I talk on the phone. You'd think I was the only one in the house that used the phone the way dad carried on. It was totally unfair.

It was a Saturday morning. My mother had gone out shopping and my father and I were home doing nothing in particular. At least, I was doing nothing in particular. It turned out that dad was doing his monthly accounts.

I was feeling rather bored and was happy to see Will when he turned up. We retired to my room (leaving the door ajar like a good little girl) and we were listening to music and chatting. That's all. OK. There might have been a little bit of playing around, but only a very little. That open door, remember?

After about half an hour Will had to step into the en suite for a little personal business. He'd only been gone a minute or so when my father came storming into the room, waving a bit of paper in the air.

"Five hundred dollars over the cap," he's yelling. "How the hell can you go five hundred dollars over the cap? I've told you before about this sort of thing. It's up to you to stick to the cap. Do you think I'm made of money? This sort of thing is ridiculous."

It was embarrassing. Bad enough that my father was yelling at me about a silly little bill, but Will was in the en suite and could hear everything. It made me a little snarky. What would you expect? So I was something less than diplomatic when answering my father.

Pointing out that I'm not the only one who uses the phone didn't help much. Dad promptly pointed out that my mother and he used their own phones most of the time and any charges they rang up on my phone would be minimal. (Irritating, but true.)

Explaining that I had a lot of friends and it would be rude not to talk to them didn't go over any better. Let them ring me, was his solution. That way the cost is on their account, not mine. You can't do that with SMS messages, I told him, and he said I should lay of the SMS and just make a quick call. It would be cheaper than a hundred messages.

He was really irritating me with his complaining. It was only one bill after all. I pointed that out to him and told him to just get over it.

Maybe I should have been a bit more repentant and placating and I probably would have been if Will hadn't been in the en suite, hearing every word. At least, he wasn't adding to my embarrassment by coming out while my father was there. Anyway, I wasn't repentant and placating. You might even say that my last comment was sarcastically condescending. My dad blew his top.

He turned red and gave me a very nasty look.

"Right, young Lady," he said. "It seems you need a lesson in manners as well as finance."

With that he just plopped himself down on my bed and yanked me over his knee. I couldn't believe it. I could not fucking believe it! I was eighteen and he was going to spank me?

He certainly was. He flicked my dress up away from my bottom and his hand came down hard. It was painful and so embarrassing. I only had on a thong and my bottom was effectively bare. And my dad had a very strong hand.

What was even worse, I could see the en suite door reflected in the dressing table mirror and it was slightly open. Will could not only see me being spanked but he had a prime view of my thong and the things it only just covered. And the larger parts that it didn't.

Now my father isn't brutal. Only strict and determined and reasonably fair. I guess I had asked for trouble with my attitude on top of the bill and I sure got it. I squealed and kicked and protested but I still got my allocated six of the best. (Ten actually. He was really pissed off.)

When he finished I was just about in tears from the pain and humiliation. He just dumped me onto the floor and glared at me some more.

"If your phone account is over the cap next month you will lose your phone one day for each dollar it's over. And I am not kidding. You had better start paying attention to what you're spending."

With that he stalked out of the room while I scrambled to my feet and slammed my bedroom door. A few moments later I heard the front door slam. Dad obviously going down to the pub for a drink while he cooled down.

"Poor little Patty," said a laughing voice behind me.

I turned around and Will was standing at the door to the en suite, laughing quietly.

"Stuff you," I snapped. "You can just piss off and go home. I'm not talking to anything male for a week."

"Don't be like that," Will protested. "What you need is a little counter-therapy."

He sat on the bed right where my dad had been sitting and pulled me towards him. I was expecting him to sit me on his lap for a cuddle and a kiss. Boy, was I wrong. He gave my hand a sudden jerk and I stumble forward and finished up face down across his lap, back in a spanking position.

"Just relax," Will tells me. "This won't hurt at all."

With that he flicked my dress up and his hand landed on my bottom. Not with a spank, though. It came down as lightly as a feather and I could feel his fingertips just brushing against my skin, running back and forth across my smarting cheeks.

I was going to protest. After all, that was effectively my bare bottom he was fondling. But it did make a difference. Instead of my cheeks smarting I could feel a gentle touch just mildly exciting me. I decided I'd delay the protest for a little while.

The light touches continued as his hands just drifted across my bottom, barely touching me. I noticed that a couple of times his fingers seemed to snag on the strap of my thong but I didn't really worry about that. Apparently Will did.

"I keep catching on this," he said, plucking at the strap. "I'm just going to ease them down a little."

Before I could say yay, nay, or that's what you bloody think, he'd taken my thong and eased it down a little. And it was just a little. He just moved the straps lower so his fingers wouldn't get caught. He didn't try to push them down further and expose me. If he had I'd have slapped him.

Will continued with those feathery little touches just drifting around my bottom, totally distracting me from everything else. It not only felt nice it was exciting, although I would have to say enough fairly soon. I was astounded when I found those touches had somehow drifted lower and were brushing against the edge of my pussy.

As soon as I realised that I also realised that somehow or other my thong had fallen lower. It had migrated further down my legs and Will could see everything. I started to protest but he just slipped a hand down and covered my mound and gave a slight squeeze. I just froze. How dare he do that?

Very easily it seemed, because he didn't take his hand away. He just started rubbing me, his hand pressing firmly against me, and I could feel that touch all the way inside me.

"Will!" I protested. "You can't do that."

"Why not?" he asked. "Don't you like it?"

That was irrelevant. In fact, I found I was enjoying it. It was different, exciting and arousing.

"That's beside the point," I said, and I was gasping a little as I spoke to him. "You shouldn't touch me like that."

"Why not?" he asked again.

Why not? A good question. I wasn't sure that I had a good answer.

"Um, I don't want you to," I muttered.

He frigging laughed at me.

"If you haven't noticed," he told me, "I'm only doing half the rubbing."

What the hell did he mean by that crack, I wondered, and then I caught on. I was twisting about under his touch, pushing myself against his hand. What the hell did I say now?

"Just what do you think you're doing," I gasped.

"I think I'm getting you aroused," came the calm reply.

"But why?"

I was finding it hard to concentrate. His hand down there was most disconcerting. I had no idea why I wasn't just pushing it away.

"Because I want to," Will told me. "Speaking of things I want, I also want you out of this dress."

With that he lifted me to my feet and simply lifted my dress up. I found myself lifting my arms and letting it go. After that he pulled me down so I was sitting on his knee and he unfastened my bra. I'm still not sure how he did that without me protesting, but the end result was I lying on my bed naked with Will's hands making free of my body.

I guess I'm rather slow at times. It was finally dawning on me that Will was trying to seduce me.

I was even slower than I thought. At some time he'd managed to undo his trousers and push them down a little. Not right down, but definitely far enough down so that when he moved my hand over where his trousers should have been my hand closed over something else. Now what was I going to do?

I know what Will wanted me to do. Touch him and stroke him. I wasn't completely ignorant. I just didn't know what I wanted to do. Nervousness said I should scream and run away. Curiosity pointed out that I was in my own bedroom, so Will should be the one to scream and run away. While I was waiting for that to happen, why shouldn't I just take a small feel?

They're deceptive, men's cocks. They'll just lay there, little shrivelled remnants of what might have been, when, without any justification or provocation, they're standing up tall and straight and pointing at the nearest female. In Will's case, I was the female it was pointing at.

It's surprising how big and hard they can grow. I wasn't exactly looking at Will's erection, but I did have a hand on it, just trying to determine how big it was. It certainly felt big. I looked at Will's hand, stroking my breasts. He had large hands. They say that a man's hands and feet are indicative of the size of his cock, but how can you tell? I didn't have anything to compare against.

While I was just getting a feel for Will's cock, he was getting more than just a feel for me. He was stroking my breasts, running his hands over my body, stroking my mound, kissing my nipples, for god's sake, and his fingers were actually probing inside me. I was breathing hard and squirming quite a bit under his touch.

I was excited all right. How could I not be aroused when he kept touching me down there? I could feel moisture seeping out from between my lips. For a horrible moment I thought I was going to wet myself, but it was different.

Will started pushing my legs even further apart and I knew what he intended to do.

"Ah, Will," I said hesitantly. "I'm not at all sure about this."

"Of course you're not," he said soothingly. "You're a girl."

Damn it. If he wanted to fuck me he could at least have said woman.

"What is that supposed to mean," I asked suspiciously.

"Oh, women are always doubtful when it comes to having sex," he said airily. "Why should you be any different?"

What? I'm a little girl who can't make up her mind? He was kidding, surely? I was going to make a rude comment but he hadn't finished.

"It's true you know. Women are always scared when they think a man is going to take them, especially the first time. They hear all these stories about how it will hurt and it puts them right off."

And so it might. After all, he wasn't the one who was going to have something stuck inside him. How would he feel if he was?

"Yes, well, I've heard that the first time does hurt," I admitted. "What would you expect? Look at the size of this thing."

I held his cock between a thumb and forefinger, waving it around. I was also finally looking at it. God, it looked even larger than it felt.

"Just how big is this thing anyway?" I asked.

"I haven't measured," Will said. "It'll just be average - about six inches."

"Maybe," I muttered, "but I was asking about length, not width."

He laughed at me. OK, maybe I was exaggerating a bit, but it still looked as though it was more than average. Why can't girls be supplied with measuring guides that they can slap up against the guy? Then they'd know.

Will was showing amazing dexterity and determination. Despite my saying I wasn't sure, and my holding his cock, he had managed to move between my legs, his cock pointing straight at me.

He had one hand on my mound, fingers slightly spread, dragging my lips apart. I was a little startled seeing them, they looked swollen and puffy.

"You're holding it," he said softly. "You put it in."

I took a deep breath and adjusted the position of his cock so it was pressing between my puffy lips. I didn't think about it or make a conscious decision. I just did it. I swear, if I'd stopped to think I'd have said no way and backed off.

Will moved his hand away and my lips just seemed to come together and close upon him, holding him in place. I just gasped. I think I was gasping for air so I could scream, but I didn't actually do it. I just stared at where Will's cock was joined to me.

Well, that hadn't hurt, I thought, nor that, I added as he seemed to give a little push, slithering in a bit further. I could feel him now, pressing against me, my lips closed firmly around him.

He gave another little push, but nothing happened. He seemed to stay right where he was, although I did feel an increase in the pressure he was applying. Will didn't seem to be pushing in any deeper but the pressure was building up. Something was going to give and I had a damn good idea what. I was about ready to panic and tell him to back off when it happened.

Something inside me (my hymen, I guess) gave way, painfully. I gave a small squeak of pain and found Will's cock had suddenly plunged several inches into me.

"That hurt," I protested bitterly.

"Yeah, I sort of suspected it had when you yowled like an angry cat," said Will, smirking at me. "The big question is does it hurt now?"

"Of course it still hurts, you insensitive oaf," I snapped then I stopped and reconsidered. "Well, maybe not right now, but it did."

"That's because you've just passed the old-time ceremony known as the popping of the cherry," murmured Will, and then he had the gall to laugh when I thumped his arm. "Just relax and let me do the work."

I relaxed, as much as you can relax when a boy is introducing you to your first erection. It felt strange as he slowly pushed his cock inside me, but strange in a good way. I could feel myself yielding to him, my passage feeling soft and clinging compared to his hard driving presence. He kept pushing in and I just seemed to keep letting him, stretching to take him.

I finished up lying on the bed with Will on top of me and his cock all the way up inside me. I felt rather smug about that. I'm quite sure his cock is a bit bigger than average but I could handle it. It had gone in without any problems (excluding one little scream) and it felt delicious.

The question was what now? Theory might be fine but what the hell do you do when it comes to practical application? Well, as far as I was concerned, that was Will's problem. He was the one who'd started this.

He didn't seem to find it a problem. He just lay on me for a minute, giving me a wink.

"Just letting myself settle down for a moment," he said. "Rushing things could be disastrous."

After a few moments I felt him move, his cock slowly dragging back out of me. I tensed, waiting. It was going to come back in, that much I knew. It came back in all right, moving a lot faster than the initial entry. I guess it knew where it was going now. I gasped and jerked under him, involuntarily pushing up against him. He grinned and cooed encouragement.

It felt wonderful. He'd come sliding into me and little ripples of pleasure would wash though me. He wasn't coming fast enough at first and I had to urge him on, telling him to get with the program. He told me to stop rushing, relax and enjoy.

We settled in to a sort of compromise. He decided the tempo and established a nice rhythm and I went along with it and wailed that it wasn't enough. Maybe it's not enough, Will told me, but you'll find it will build up as it goes on. You don't want it all over in one quick rush.

Yes, I did. I was greedy. I wanted it all right now, not in a little while. Wanting didn't help though. Will just kept going at the same pace while I bucked under him, squirming and wriggling as he took me. God, he was taking forever. I would have been screaming at him to go in harder, but that wouldn't have been ladylike. All I could do was gasp and groan and tell him that he should get a move on.

By the time he decided that, yes, maybe he should go in harder, I was almost in a daze. His cock was triggering all sorts of feeling deep inside me and they just kept building, piling one on top of the other. I just knew they were all going to come crashing down on me. I just didn't know how to make them.

That's when Will decided to come in hard, his cock like a striking snake. I saw a snake display once and the man giving the lecture said that he'd been bitten once. He barely saw the strike but when he checked he had three bites. That was what Will was now like. His cock was coming in so fast I couldn't tell where one thrust ended and the next started. Then I just didn't care.

I finally found out what a real orgasm was; a penis deep in your vagina orgasm. I climaxed with hardly a sound, too stunned even to scream. From the groaning and grunting that Will was doing and the way his cock seemed to be throbbing inside me, I guessed that he was climaxing, too.

When I recovered enough to be cognizant of my surroundings I found Will dressed and sitting on the bed next to me, his hand idly stroking me breast. I hastily pushed it away.

"We were discussing going down to the mall to hang out and see who else is there," Will said. "Are you coming?"

"Why not," I said, although I really was feeling too relaxed to do anything.

"OK," he said, helping me to my feet. "Um, before we head out, you might want to consider getting some clothes on. We don't want to shock the shoppers, now do we?"

Dear god. I was so unused to being naked in front of anyone that I'd nearly forgotten. I turned and ran into the en suite, wanting a shower. All of a sudden I felt sticky and I was sure I had a lot of strange juices on me.

"You can wait in the front room," I yelled to Will. "I'll only be five minutes."

Ashson
Ashson
8,538 Followers