Tell Santa

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Steph put her presents under the tree. It made her feel like she was somehow keeping Christmas alive a little longer. She turned on the CD player and Christmas filled the apartment as "White Christmas floated out of the speakers. Steph curled up on the couch, listening to the music as she watched the changing colors on the blinking lights dance across her walls and ceiling. This was the time she wanted to be held, to continue the magic of the season.

Steph felt the sudden urge for coffee: not so much to drink, but to smell the aroma as it brewed.

She didn't know why, but she had to have it now.

She filled the coffeemaker for twelve cups. Soon the heady aroma drifted throughout the apartment. She raised her head and sniffed. It was intoxicating. A soft smile appeared as she began to envision...

A sharp rap on the door interrupted her thoughts. She opened it without a thought of checking who it was.

"Yes?" She looked at the back of a man with a curly head of brown hair as he looked from one end of the hall to the other.

"I'm sorry to bother you, but that aroma coming from your apartment."

There was a tone of confusion in his voice as he continued to stare down the hallway as if lost.

"I pressed five for my parent's apartment, but the elevator went past it to seven and this aroma drew me..." He stopped to sniff the air, "to your door."

He turned to look into her radiant blue eyes. "You!"

The change in tone startled Steph. She looked into the deep brown eyes that haunted her dreams last night.

Her hand reached up to touch his unshaven cheek, Her fingers brushed across his moist lips.

She stared at him as if in a trance.

"You're here. He said to believe... and now you're here."

He was captivated by her eyes.

"I'm Jason... Jason Tilton. You're not going to believe this, but I had a dream about you last night. It was so real it woke me up. All I've thought about was you. You're my..."

Her hand touched his.

"Soul mate. I know. It's what I asked for."

She guided him into the apartment and closed the door.

DO YOU BELIEVE?


12