Temper, Temper!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My younger brothers and sister ate their breakfast, and I helped Mom clean up after them. At that age, they were still messy little eaters. Mom smiled and thanked me softly. Then she started getting them dressed to go out to the park, and once again I pitched in to help. It helped take my mind off of my anger as I put on their shoes and helped get them situated in Mom's minivan and made sure they were securely in their car seats.

Mom gave me a smooch on the cheek.

"Thanks, Jason," she said with a smile. "We'll see you around noon."

"Have fun," I replied. Then I turned and bent to look at my little brothers. "You guys be good for Mommy, okay?"

"Okay, Jason!" they replied.

I closed the door, and smiled and waved as they drove away.

Mom had a handful of friends who also had young children, and they liked meeting up at the park for a "play date" three or four times a week. It gave the kids a chance to get out and run around, and their moms got to sit and watch them and visit. I had tagged along a few times, and knew those women loved to gossip. They were less comfortable with me around, since they felt the need to watch what they said while I was there.

I headed back to my room and fired up my computer. While it ran through its start-up sequence, I went into the bathroom and brushed my teeth, wet and brushed out my hair, and put on deodorant. I was still smiling, thinking about my little sister's excited smile, until I opened my drawer to grab a clean pair of shorts.

The top two pairs were similar to the ones I had worn the day before, and that reminded me of the blowjob and ass-fuck with Heidi, and then that ultimate humiliation from Becky. That last memory prompted me to look at my dick carefully before I pulled on a pair of shorts. I didn't have any marks or redness anymore, and it no longer hurt.

Well, my dick didn't hurt. Recalling that unforgivable way my sister had barged in and ruined everything with Heidi...shit. I was never going to get over that. I blew out a long breath and sat at my computer, just wearing those shorts as I clicked through my browser history and tried to recall what I had been reading before Heidi had showed up.

"Are you looking at porn and jerking off?" Becky called out from my doorway. Then she lowered her voice and added, "Gay porn, no doubt."

I was out of my seat so fast she didn't have a chance to get away. It was clear from her shocked expression that she didn't expect it, and then I had her arm in a firm grip.

"What do you think you're doing?" she gasped loudly. "Take your hands off me!"

I knew she was under the impression that our mother was still home. Becky had slept through breakfast, and figured she would start off her day by tormenting me again.

All that was about to change.

I raised my left arm into the air, like I was going to back-hand her across her face, and she flinched back away from me. It had been a feint, to get her off balance. Her breath shot out in a surprised, "Whoof!" as I seized her around her waist and easily dragged her over to my bed. She struggled weakly as I sat down and pulled her over my thighs with her butt wiggling in the air.

"Mom!" she screamed.

"Mom's not here," I informed her in a cold voice. "It's just you and me, Becky. You're finally going to pay for being such a bitch all these years."

"What do you think you're—owww!"

My left hand landed on her bottom with a loud smack! and her entire body lurched up in shock. She tried to roll away from me, so I quickly grabbed a fistful of the back of her shirt and held her down firmly. That caused the bottom of her t-shirt to ride up, revealing a skimpy thong. I slapped her ass again, but was surprised to see how soft and shapely her cheeks were.

"Is this how you treat women?" she gasped. "It's no wonder you never—"

I cut her off by spanking her—hard—three more times in rapid succession. Those pale, curvy cheeks reddened nicely after just a couple good swats apiece. She trembled and panted, turning to stare at me in disbelief. Her wide-open eyes made me feel like I had already earned some measure of revenge, but she had to open her mouth and piss me off again.

"Are you enjoying this, you little faggot?" she panted.

"Oh, Becky, you should not have said that," I hissed.

She gasped and her eyes got even bigger when I grabbed her thong and yanked it up into the crease of her pussy. It left her ass cheeks completely exposed, and I set about slapping the hell out of them. She shrieked and gasped and panted, wiggling around in my lap as I spanked her bottom mercilessly.

It wasn't turning me on. Well, not at first.

I was just furious with her and felt like I was punishing her and letting out all that frustration and rage that had built up inside me for the past ten years or so. I'd never spanked a woman before, and hadn't even thought about the fact that some people did this for pleasure. I never would have spanked my unspeakable bitch of a sister if I thought it would turn her on.

It was a misplaced swat—my hand hit too far on the inside of her right butt cheek and my fingertips lashed her pussy—that gave her away. She let out a moan and shook all over, but I stopped when I realized her pussy had soaked my fingertips. I stared in disbelief and swallowed heavily. The crotch of her thong was visibly dripping with her copious pussy juices.

My mind recoiled at the thought, but then I had to consider it. I'd never imagined my sister having sex. Hell, I couldn't imagine the poor soul who would want to put up with her horrible personality, much less imagine anyone finding her attractive. But then I was staring at her puffy pussy lips on either side of that thong, and my dick lurched in response.

I grabbed the top of the thong and gave it another yank, and Becky squealed and shook all over. I knew I had pulled it firmly into her pussy, that it had squashed her clit, and that it nearly made her come.

"I—I'm so sorry!" she whined, so softly I could barely hear her. "Please stop. I promise, I'll never—"

"Do you have any idea what you did to me yesterday?" I hissed, looking into her pleading face. "Any idea what that cost me?"

She shook her head weakly, still shuddering in my lap. Then her eyes went wide again and I knew she felt my dick getting hard and throbbing beneath her.

"Heidi gave the most amazing blowjobs," I stated. "That girl loved sucking my dick and loved the taste of my cum."

Becky stared at my face, but I watched her lick her lips nervously.

"I know you saw me fucking her in the ass," I continued. I slid two fingers down the crease of Becky's ass and let my fingertips lightly tease her puckered backdoor through that thong. "She would have been back here at least three times a week, eager for more, if you hadn't run her off."

Okay, so I was exaggerating. Becky had no way of knowing that. She trembled nervously, licking her lips again as she stared into my eyes. I gave her a thin smile and deliberately looked down as I pulled her drenched thong aside. I fucking loved the gasp that came from her lips as I stared at her throbbing little puckered asshole for the first time.

I took my middle finger and ran it down between the wet lips of her pussy, and she let out a weak moan as she spread her legs for me. I ran that finger up the length of her juicy slit and then she gasped again when I started rubbing my wet finger around her pulsing rosebud.

"Please, Jason!" she whimpered softly. "Please don't..."

"Don't what?" I barked, looking at her desperate face.

She swallowed heavily and cast her eyes downward.

"Please don't make me beg," she whispered.

My mouth had opened to snap off some retort, but as I stared at her flushed face my mouth snapped shut with an audible click. I slowly released her shirt, but she refused to meet my gaze. When I turned and pushed her up onto the bed, she promptly buried her face in my sheets. Her bright-red ass was pointing into the air, and her asshole quivered in anticipation.

I stared and shook my head slowly as I got to my feet. She shuddered again when she heard me slide my shorts down my legs, and again when she heard me pop open the lid on the lube. Becky let out a low moan when she felt the wet tip of my cock press against her tight backdoor.

"Ohhh, fuck," she groaned as I pushed forward.

I stared as my sister's asshole slowly stretched around the bloated head of my rock-hard dick, and she whimpered as it slipped inside her. The heat coming off her freshly-spanked bottom was palpable. As I stared at those visible handprints, I suddenly realized that I was being too gentle. Becky wanted to be taken, treated roughly, even hurt. On some level, I still wanted to hurt her or I probably wouldn't have been able to do it.

"Oh God!" she gasped, when I grabbed her hips and drove my full length inside her in one long, deep stroke.

She shook all over and her head shot up off the mattress. My sister was coming like crazy as soon as she felt my balls slap against her empty pussy. I savored the feel of her convulsing asshole as it squeezed down on the base of my shaft over and over. Fuck! I felt so powerful in that moment.

Becky's ass was mine!

Before her orgasm was finished, I started fucking her tight little asshole. She cried out again and again as my pelvis slammed against her tortured ass cheeks. I wasn't being gentle, either. It was the weirdest thing. I was punishing my bitch of a sister, pounding her asshole and slamming against her bright-red, sensitive bottom with every thrust. And she LOVED every fucking minute of it!

She came hard at least three more times, crying out hysterically each time. That was so fast I could scarcely believe it, and it was long before I could get off. The way she shook and her asshole gripped me tightly, I had no chance to get into the kind of good rhythm I needed. I sighed and pulled out of her, and she panted as she rolled onto her side and stared at me.

"Aren't you going to come inside me?" she whispered.

I had another wicked idea, and gave her a grin.

"Sure," I replied. "I just need to clean up first. I'll be right back. Why don't you get naked for me while I'm gone?"

"O-okay," she stammered.

* * *

I didn't bother to stick around to watch. I just turned and hustled into the bathroom to clean off my dick as quickly as I could. It was still wet and completely hard, wagging in front of me when I returned. Becky stared at it open-mouthed as I walked up to her. She was lying back on my bed, completely naked, with her juicy pussy exposed between her spread thighs.

"Your tits are a lot nicer than I expected," I said conversationally as I slid up between her spread legs.

"Thanks," she replied.

They were really nice, soft B-cups that were capped by prominent, rock-hard nipples. She moaned as I slid forward and captured her left nipple between my lips. Then she gasped and her mouth shot open. She stared into my eyes as my dick easily slid inside her dripping-wet folds.

"My pussy?" she gasped. "That's my pussy, Jason!"

I pulled my mouth from her breast long enough to reply, "I know." I slammed my dick home inside her and added, "I wouldn't want you to think I was some kind of faggot who was only interested in anal."

Despite how wet her pussy was, it was still nice and tight. I knew right away she'd never had a guy anywhere near my size inside her before. Becky shook with every thrust. This time I got to watch her eyes roll up in her head when she shuddered and came, and her pussy drenched my cock. I didn't slow down to wait for her to finish.

This wasn't supposed to be about giving my bitch sister a bunch of incredible orgasms, after all. I was punishing her and using her body to get myself off. So I grabbed her hips and used that sweet, tight little pussy to squeeze and stroke my cock until I erupted. Becky's eyes and mouth were wide open as she stared into my face and felt my dick shooting a huge load of cum deep inside her pussy.

She let out a long, almost mournful wail as it set her off. My sister was looking up into my eyes with a mixture of surprise and fear. It only took a second for me to realize what it signified. I had just owned her pussy in a way nobody ever had before. Becky would not be able to resist the next time I wanted to fuck her. That look told me she would struggle not to come begging me for more if I didn't make the first move.

I think that was what terrified her the most. After all those years of taking her abuse, I could reduce her to begging for my cock if I wanted to. I gave her a thin smile and watched her shake her head nervously once again.

"Don't worry, Becky," I murmured. "I'm not going to be cruel to you. I've never taken pleasure in it the way you have. But don't you ever fucking call me a 'little faggot' again. Got it?"

I had slammed my dick into her when I said "ever" and she shook all over as she stared up at me and nodded.

"Good," I murmured.

Then I leaned down and gave her a long, sensuous kiss on the mouth. It was the kind of kiss I had mastered while I was dating Christy, before we'd ever had sex. At the end, I gave her lower lip a soft bite before leaning back. We both looked down as my wet, sloppy cock slid out of her pussy.

"Oh, little brother," she growled, staring at the fat head of my cock, "I am going to suck your dick so good."

She squirmed around on the bed and practically inhaled half of my dick. I stared down at her face in disbelief as she sucked my dick like she was starving for it. The last thing I wanted to do was give her a compliment, but holy fuck! Becky was an absolutely amazing cocksucker!

I gradually shifted so that my back was against the wall and my legs were spread out comfortably in front of me. Becky never let my cock out of her mouth. She followed me as I moved, and eventually curled up between my legs and settled in for a nice, long session. Her lips and tongue explored the head and shaft of my cock thoroughly, and then she started introducing more and more of it to her fabulously talented throat.

She moaned and closed her eyes as she sank into a cock-lust that I had never witnessed before. All I could do was stare at her face in disbelief, and moan as my sister gave me an incredible blowjob. It was so completely out-of-character that I imagined her eyes suddenly shooting open, and then her hissing and baring her fangs as she sank them into my dick. Of course, that didn't happen.

Instead, my sister worshipped my cock with her mouth for ten glorious minutes. I doubt I would have lasted two minutes if I hadn't just come in her pussy before she started sucking me. Her eyes fluttered open as she felt me swelling in her throat, and she looked up at my eyes as she pulled back and her lips released the pulsing head of my dick.

Here it comes, I thought.

I was certain she was going to say something mean or teasing, now that she had brought me to the brink of orgasm, and my body tensed as I braced for it. She gave the tip of my throbbing dick a soft kiss and smiled up at me instead, with a loving expression I did not suspect she was capable of having.

"Please," she whispered. "I want you to come in my mouth."

Our eyes remained locked as her lips spread over the head of my dick. She slowly and deliberately applied wonderful, firm suction. Then she moaned as she drank my cum for the first time. Her eyes took on a vacant, blissful look as she savored the taste of it. She took two minutes to savor the experience and to suck every drop she could out of my shaft. Then she lay back and spread her legs, using two fingers to tease the sperm out of her pussy so she could lick it off.

I sat back and watched that lewd display, breathing heavily as I recovered from my intense orgasm. My sister spent at least six minutes teasing out all the creamy cum she could before giving me a teasing pout.

"Now that you've got me addicted to your yummy cum, I hope you have more for me," she told me in a soft, sing-song little voice. She looked down and her eyes lit up when she saw my dick pulsing back to life. "Oh, goody!" she squealed.

Then she was back between my legs, moaning even louder as she sucked my dick for the next half hour. It was marvelous, but again I stared at her face and struggled to believe that this was really my bitch of a sister. I couldn't relax and let myself enjoy it, and I kept expecting her to suddenly do something horrible to me.

When she shook her head softly and pulled back to sit on her heels, I flinched and braced myself once again. Instead of insulting me, she shook her head and stretched her jaw, working it from side to side with her mouth wide open. She gave me a soft, apologetic smile.

"I'm sorry, Jason," she murmured. "You really stretched my jaw with that thick cock. I'm afraid I'll need a break before I can suck you again."

She continued smiling and shook her head as she looked down at my dick and reached out to gently squeeze the tip. Then she looked at my face again before turning around and getting onto her knees.

"Would you please fuck my ass again?" she whispered.

As if I could say no to that!

There was still just a bit of residual lube inside her ass, and my dick was slick with her saliva, so I just slid up behind her and pushed my dick into her horny asshole. She groaned and pushed back, quickly taking me balls-deep in her tight backdoor.

"I'm already pretty close," I warned her as I started thrusting in and out. "Where do you want it when I come?"

"In my ass!" she gasped. "Come in my ass and make me your three-hole slut!"

We gasped together as I grabbed her hips and started pounding her tight asshole. Already the globes of her ass cheeks were returning to their normal pale color, with only a few handprints to show where I had spanked her particularly hard. I stared down at my shaft pistoning in and out of my sister's asshole and shook my head again.

I still couldn't believe it was happening, but I knew it wasn't a dream.

I had never dreamed about having sex with my sister, never dreamed she had such a sexy ass or that she would let me fuck it. Never in my wildest dreams would I have guessed how skilled she was at sucking dick, or that she would love drinking my cum. Certainly I never dreamed about filling my sister's pussy, mouth and asshole with cum and turning her into my "three-hole slut."

Then it was suddenly happening. I drove my dick balls-deep in her ass and groaned as I shot another substantial load deep inside her. Her head shot up off the bed and her cries were so loud I feared the neighbors would hear her.

"Yes! YES! OH FUCK YES!" she screamed. "You're coming in my ASS! Oh, God, it's so perfect!"

Her head plopped back down as she ground her hips against me. I stared down at my sexy sister as she shuddered and came from getting butt-fucked.

* * *

That third orgasm really took a lot out of me. It took several minutes for me to recover, and then the two of us staggered into the bathroom together to take a shower. We had to lean against each other for support, and I still couldn't believe it as I looked up and down her wet, naked body. She looked nervous when she saw me do that and then shake my head.

"What?" she demanded.

"I just...never had any idea how sexy you are, Becky," I replied.

Her shoulders relaxed visibly and she gave me a weak smile. "Thanks," she murmured. "I—I thought you were going to say something mean."

I laughed at that and leaned down to kiss her, surprised again at the way she moaned and returned that kiss.

"I know exactly what you mean," I sad afterward. "The entire time we were in my room, even when I was in your mouth, I kept expecting you to say something awful to me."

"I know," she sighed wistfully.

She started working the soapy sponge over my chest and shoulders, and it was clear how much my body was turning her on. Her nipples stood out proudly even under the warm spray of the shower. I lathered her shoulders and worked my way down her body as she did the same to me, until she was stroking my soapy dick and I was working two soapy fingers into her pussy.