Temporary Boyfriend Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was dressed in black slacks, tassled loafers, a white silk shirt with open collar, and a sport coat. I thought we were a pretty spectacular-looking threesome without invoking too much hyperbole.

We took our time with the four-course dinner, and didn't finish until about ten-thirty. By then, some special TV sets in the lounge area had been turned on without sound to show the mob scene at Times Square in New York.

I tried dancing with both women at the same time. That worked well on the fast dances, but not on the slow ones. I was alternating, and then several members of the wolf pack noticed the lone female at our table and moved in to test the waters as though I'd chummed the waters at Shark Convention. As a result, both Taylor and Charlotte danced with a couple of other men. I wasn't jealous, but I was protective and kept an eye on each couple to ensure neither girl had to fight off any unwanted moves. I also warned them not to drink anything that someone gave them.

About eleven o'clock, I sat resting with both hot-looking blondes when suddenly I was in a passionate one-way kiss with someone who'd blindsided me from behind. As she pulled away, I realized that the female was Monica -- a woman that I'd dated a few months earlier and also a receptionist for our entire building. I recalled that she also involved her best friend Macy in our weekend sexual romp.

"Monica, how nice to see you." I was super polite and neutral with her. I stood to be polite.

I turned to the twins and they were both looking at me with their mouths hanging open. I continued, "Monica, these are my girlfriends, Taylor and Charlotte -- twins, obviously."

Monica was slightly blitzed. "Wow, he used the 'girlfriend' label. This must mean that you broke him and that someone is serious about what's going on." She was grinning.

The three of us nodded in agreement with her assessment.

Monica backed up slightly and unsteadily. "Well, if you ever want to play around some more -- any or all of you, just call me. I know Josh likes sisters 'cause he sure plundered my little cunny and that of my sister Macy." She turned on wobbly feet and waved over her shoulder, "Toodles." I remember thinking that I didn't know that Macy was her sister.

I heard a snicker from beside me as I watch Monica stroll away with her rear end swaying in a very seductive manner. Taylor teased, "That went well, don't you think?"

I did my eye roll thing. "I'm sorry that you had to see that. Monica is a friend from when I lived in another universe."

Charlotte said in a teasing tone, "She's beautiful ... and you fucked her AND her sister?"

Taylor responded to the question before I could think of something witty to say; "Yep. Friday night through Monday morning. He could barely walk when he came into the office, and I hate to think about what condition Monica and Macy had been left in."

Charlotte speculated as though I wasn't there, "Do you suppose he has a thing about sisters? You know he likes fucking them over and over and over and over again?"

Taylor feigned deep thinking. "You know, you may be right. In a few hours, we should test that hypothesis. After all those hot guys that we danced with, I am getting pretty horny. I bet that I'm even wet and drippy between my legs."

"Yeah, if Josh doesn't want to fuck sisters, I bet that one of the guys we danced with would love to do that. We could ask them the next time we're dancing just to see whether that's a valid assumption. Maybe we should be getting phone numbers, just in case."

"Oooh, good idea."

I stated, "I am a changed individual. I am boyfriend material, I hope. I am YOUR boyfriend, and based on what you said, I no longer have the 'temporary' label as part of my status."

The New Year came in with lots of shouting and hoop-ha, and lots of kissing. I confined myself to Taylor and Charlotte, although some of the others in the club tried to kiss everyone else that was there.

We went home at one a.m. after some more drinking and dancing, made love for an hour and then slept naked and in contact each other.

12