Temporary Girlfriend Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I liked the heft of Josh's rod. It felt so natural to pull the entire shaft into my mouth and start bobbing up and down on the hard shaft. I remembered some earlier lessons from years prior and within a couple of tries took all of the swelling cock down my throat. I paused and rotated my head to and fro around his cock when the shaft was all the way into me. Josh moaned almost continuously and reminded me how wonderful I am.

He said in a gasp, "You've got to stop -- stop now. I want to cum inside you -- making love to you."

I slowly extracted Josh from my mouth, a long tendril of pre-cum and saliva arching between us as we separated. I captured it with the fingers of my right hand and licked it back into my mouth.

"Yummmm," I hummed as I looked up at him. "You taste so good but I bet all your temporary girlfriends tell you that."

"No one's ever done what you just did to me ... or told me that." He studied me a moment and tossed in, "There are no other temporary girlfriends -- never have been."

He pulled me up and we kissed again. Much to my surprise he seemed more than comfortable French kissing me even after my sloppy oral love making to him.

Then Josh knelt before me and pulled my black bikinis off of me. I stepped out of them as he ran his hands up and down my legs.

"Come over to the sofa, Megan."

I moved with him to the long couch now bathed in the flickering light of the fire. He hugged me again then lowered me to the sofa and then knelt in front of me, spreading my knees and pulling me forward to the edge of the cushions.

Josh blew on my pussy. Somehow he knew my temperature in that region was spiking. I groaned at his forced draft.

"You're pussy is beautiful. I love this," he said.

His tongue then licked from one end of my slit to the other. Now I really groaned then checked my volume lest I arouse one of the other members of the household.

"Oh, Josh."

Josh started to fuck me with his tongue -- and what a talented tongue it was. Just like a small cock, he thrust his curled tongue in and out of my pussy capturing and licking my increased fluids as he did.

"You taste so good."

Fingers were added and now I really swept into orbit. His instincts were superb and in no time at all I was writhing all over the sofa trying to increase contact with his hand and mouth, particularly on my clit and G-spot.

"Oh shit. Oh, Josh. Oh, fuck, you're gonna make me cum. Oh, I'm just a couple of seconds away. Oh don't you dare stop. Oh, what you're doing to me feels so good. Don't ever stop. Oooooooooooh!"

I came.

I know I shut my eyes but I saw stars and fireworks as my climax swept over me. When I opened my eyes Josh had moved so he could hold me and kiss me. I liked this boyfriend thing.

"Josh, make love to me. Fuck me. Now. Here."

He didn't need a second invitation. He rose in front of me and pulled me to the edge of the sofa again, this time carefully aiming his erect rod into my pussy.

I had emitted so much lubricant and Josh's saliva had added to the fluids that he sunk in without either of us using our hands for guidance. He sunk deep in on his first stroke and I know I moaned loudly again.

"I've wanted to do this all night with you," he told me.

I couldn't resist my next comment; "Are you sure you wouldn't have wanted to do something with your sisters? They seemed to like physical contact with you tonight. I saw Stacy eyeing you too."

Josh looked at me surprised. "I thought I was the only one that noticed that," he said.

"They're all hot for you Josh -- just the way I am. If you shut your eyes you can fuck all four of us at the same time. Megan's here and you're deep in her pussy but just use your imagination a little and suddenly your cock is moving in and out of Katelyn's lovely cunt. She likes the feel of your cock as you pump into her.

I looked and indeed Josh had closed his eyes. I felt a little extra jab as he thrust into me.

I went on, "Katelyn loves the feel of your cock; you're hitting all her sensuous spots." I paused then shifted, "Or perhaps you'd favor Fiona, particularly on her last night as a single woman. She could be stretched out on the sofa like this as you pound into her pussy, showing her the passion and love you feel for her too."

Josh moaned barely under his breath and his thrusting pace changed again.

As I elevated my cunt to meet his thrusts, I added, "Can you feel Fiona lift her pussy for you just so you can get nice and deep in her cunt?" I paused again then shifted characters, "Then there's Stacy. I know she wanted to run her hand up your thigh tonight -- right up to your large, hard cock. Maybe she'd have gotten under the table and taken your cock out of your pants and sucked on you. You could have cum in her mouth right there at the dinner table."

"Or maybe Stacy and Fiona would have pulled you into the coatroom and you could have fucked the two of them. They're both 'hot' babes and they would have loved having your cock pound into them. Can you imagine that?"

As Josh pumped into me I glanced up at the balcony surrounding the living room. Fiona and Katelyn both were there in the shadows, naked in the dim dancing light from the fire. Katelyn stood slightly behind Fiona with her fingers deep in her sister's cunt as she made Sapphic love to her. I wondered the whereabouts of Carl, Katelyn's husband. Then I caught a glimmer of fluids surrounding Katelyn's pussy and guessed she'd been the lucky recipient of attention only moments earlier -- could it have come from both Carl and Fiona in the same lovemaking session?

In that instant I also thought about inviting them down to join us but I wasn't sure how receptive Josh would be to an actual act of incest. Fantasy might be acceptable, but his reality might rule out ever playing with his sisters. Thus, instead I revisited the little scenarios I had been painting for him, adding detail.

I whispered loudly enough for the two on the balcony to hear, "Imagine you've got your cock buried in Fiona. You'd like that wouldn't you? You've wanted to make love to her for years haven't you?"

Josh nodded but kept his eyes closed as he thrust into me.

"What would you tell her?"

He spoke aloud and I knew she could hear him; "I'd tell her how much I love her and how much I've wanted to touch her body ever since we were teenagers. I've always loved her."

"What about Katelyn?"

"The same. I love her and have wanted to make love to her as long as I can remember."

"What would you do if she was here right now?"

"I'd pound into her like this," Josh said as he pulled almost all the way out of me and then thrust back into me in a long, powerful stroke. I moaned.

"And like this," he went on and repeated the process of stroking into my body.

I looked and could see Fiona with her head back, her hands locked on the railing as Katelyn thrust her whole hand into her sister's shaved pussy. Fluids were visibly running down Fiona's leg.

"Come back to me Josh. Come back to Megan. Make love to me. I'm about to cum. Cum in me. Cum in me -- in Fiona -- in Katelyn -- in Stacy. Cum in all of us at once."

With that I locked my legs behind Josh and pulled him into me, urging him at a rapid pace, encouraging his deep drives. Our eyes locked on one another's and he pounded into me.

Then suddenly we both crested.

I shrieked, "Oh fuck, you've made me cum again." I squeaked.

Josh moaned a long groan of love and contentment.

The balcony was silent but I could see Fiona writhe as her orgasm swept over her. Katelyn moved to hold her sister, licking her fingers from her sister's juices.

Josh nuzzled into me and said, "Megan, you are so special. You're unbelievable." We kissed.

When I looked again the sisters had disappeared from their viewpoint.

Josh said, "You are something. I couldn't imagine a more seductive person in my life than you just were. Where did you learn to do that -- to say things like that? I don't know that I've ever been so hot, so hard, so horny, or so loving -- and all at once."

I smiled and rubbed my breasts against his chest in an intimate manner.

"You bring out the best in me," I said. "Besides I've been thinking about little else but sex for the past twenty-four hours, even when I talked to your sisters this afternoon." I paused and added, "Especially when I talked to your sisters this afternoon."

"Why do you say that?" Josh asked as he leaned in and kissed my eyelids and cheeks.

"We got to telling stories about ourselves this afternoon -- sex stories. There's one in particular you should know about right now. Fiona asked that I tell you, but you can't tell anyone -- including Van - because only a few people know."

Josh looked at me in anticipation of hearing a sexy story. I could even feel his penis twitch in my vagina and took that sign as an expression of interest.

"You know that Fiona and Ray live together and have for a couple of years?" I asked.

"Sure," Josh said, "that's not been a secret."

"Well, Stacy also lives with them; they're really a threesome not just a couple."

Josh twitched again inside me. He said, "Wow! Now that's news. Full participation all around?"

"Oh yes," I said. "So much so that Fiona made sure Stacy and Ray had connecting rooms at the Lodge so the two of them could be together while she's there. Remember I figured out they'd made love just before the dinner -- well it was with each other! Fiona is bisexual -- at least as far as Stacy and her sister go."

"Her sister?" Josh asked surprised. "You mean she and Katelyn? Are you sure? That's a huge surprise."

"If you'd turned around and looked up into the balcony five minutes ago while we were fucking you would have seen the two of them making love as they watched us. They looked very comfortable together."

"What about Carl?" Josh asked.

"He's a participant too, I think. Katelyn was fisting Fiona as they watched us, but she'd been fucked recently. I could see fluids all around her pussy and I'm guessing it was from Fiona and Carl."

Josh rolled to the sofa beside me. His cock was still somewhat rigid in spite of our lovemaking only moments before.

"One more thing," I said as I leaned in and kissed him, "Katelyn and Carl have a relationship with another couple they live near. They share and get together for intimate games and to extend their relationship a couple of times a week. Based on the way they're talking and what I figured out tonight, I bet that circle will widen to include Fiona, Ray and Stacy -- all seven of them."

"You know that makes me harden just to think of all the possibilities," Josh said.

"You don't mind girl-girl things?" I asked.

"I guess I don't," he said. "Right at this second they're almost the hottest thing I can imagine next to making love with you again."

I shifted off the sofa and bent down next to Josh's waist. Just before I inhaled his cock again I said, "Then let's not let this opportunity -- and this nice fire -- go to waste." I lapped at his penis, sucking his entire length into my mouth and enjoying the evident mix of our body fluids.

A few minutes later I mounted him and we screwed until we each had another orgasm. I repeated some of the words I'd said before about his sisters and their friends. Josh became harder and more swollen than I'd known him to be and soon he was delivering his extra pleasure to me too.

After we recuperated, we collected our clothes and walked up the stairs naked to our bedroom suite. I didn't see Katelyn or Fiona again that night, but I swore I heard muffled moans from behind one of the bedroom doors.

*

When I woke the next morning, Josh's body pressed against mine in a tight spoon. I could feel his inflating cock and then knew for sure that he was awake. I felt him use one hand to position his rod at the entrance to my pussy.

I raised a leg to give him maximum access. I'd retained most of the fluids from our play the night before and immediate lubrication was not an issue. Soon Josh was pistoning in and out of my body. A girl could get used to this kind of treatment.

After our orgasms had passed and we lay there panting, I rolled into Josh's arms so we could kiss. The fluids from our fuck trickled across my leg yet I thought it kind of sexy so I ignored the tracks.

We kissed and hugged for quite a while, cooing and smoothing each other. I love to have my breasts stroked, particularly after making love and that morning was no exception.

I said to Josh, "You were really turned on last night. I like you like that."

"Thanks to you."

"Did you like thinking about your sisters and maybe group sex?" I asked.

"Hell yes," he said with a grin. "I may have to rethink my priorities. Having you as a temporary girlfriend has sure opened my eyes to what I've been missing in my life."

I told him, "I read a book by a psychologist named Eric Ericson a few years ago. He stated that the richest and fullest lives achieved an inner balance between work, love and play. He contended that if you pursued one and disregarded the others you'd have a pretty sad life in your older years but that if you worked at all three you'd have a real sense of achievement and happiness."

"You're profound too," Josh told me as he kissed my nose. "And those thoughts nicely summarize what's been rolling around in my head since we really met and started talking with each other. I'm ready to change -- to expand my purview of life beyond the foundation."

"What about your sisters and the others?" I asked, purposefully leaving the full scope of the question unstated.

"I already love them. I need to spend more time with them. Since college I've neglected them although they've turned out well and have thriving careers."

"Would you get physical with them? Sexually? They're interested, you know. Really interested."

Josh said slowly, "That's incest." He thought for a long time and added, "But, yes, if they were willing and had their eyes wide open to what we were doing I could -- I would. It's not something you'd broadcast around."

Now I kissed Josh on the nose, and then ran my tongue down his neck.

He said suddenly, "But wait, I can't believe you've led me down a road talking about being with others when I'm with you. What must you think of me?"

I said, "Don't worry. I'm happy -- really happy -- if you are. If we can play and enjoy together I will savor every moment. Besides I find myself attracted to the same people you are. We can be a couple and still enjoy being with others."

"Aren't you jealous?" he asked.

"No, not a bit. Jealousy is a learned response. You even commented on that in the plane -- about how we're taught what to be jealous about, particularly in relationships. I agree with the philosophy you told me. There's no particularly reason to be monogamous -- as you told me, anyone could love more than one other person if they let themselves. Look at Fiona, Stacy and Ray, or Katelyn and Carl and their friends."

I continued telling Josh his philosophy only now it no longer had the academic flavor to it that it had had when Josh talked about it in the plane; "If I really like someone -- like you -- I want to see you happy, fulfilled, stretching your limits, and watch your growth. If I put a lid on all the interactions with other people I stifle you and soon you'll resent me and what I represent because you'll feel that loss too." I kissed him on his nose and added, "Besides, the idea of you having sex with someone else turns me on -- especially Fiona, Katelyn and Stacy."

"What would you be doing while I was making love to them?" Josh asked.

"Perhaps joining in some way or maybe loving Ray or Carl or whomever was dedicated to my pleasure and allowed me to give of myself to them."

Josh thought a long time again as he kissed my left breast. He said, "You know that is erotic to think about. I feel I'm right on the doorstep. One way I could feel jealous that it's not me making love to you and the other is I'm turned on and glad you are being pleasured by someone in a way that turns you on."

I said, "We're at odds with what most of society thinks."

"Screw society," Josh said. "I think it's time to challenge most of what's been handed down to us for ten-thousand years anyway. Why should this be any different?"

We hugged and kissed some more and then there was a banging on the door to our bedroom.

Josh flipped the sheet up over us and yelled, "Come in!"

Katelyn and Fiona came bounding into the room like two Tiggers from Winnie the Pooh. They were full of energy and excited beyond belief. Both were wearing baby doll pajamas that left little to the imagination. I could see the dark areolas and nipples of both women and with little imagination their pussy fuzz.

"Were you two screwing?" Fiona asked devilishly.

"Finished fifteen minutes ago," I responded with a smirk. "Just laying here talking about love, sex, and other things like that."

"Hummm," she said turning to her sister, "See we should have come in twenty minutes ago. Maybe we could have gotten a little of what Megan got." She paused and then laughed.

Katelyn looked at me and said, "We're going to the spa in town for the 'works' and you're invited -- my treat. Please come. We really want you with us. The two other bridesmaids are coming too."

"I'm in," I yelled. I tossed back the covers and got out of bed nude. Josh still had his midriff covered. The sisters watched me prance naked across the room towards the bathroom. "Just let me take a quick shower and I'll be ready."

As I looked back over my shoulders the two sisters were moving towards the bed and Josh. He looked worried.

My shower probably lasted three minutes. The 'works' at most spas would finish everything else I might have thought about and then some. I wrapped a towel around me and walked back into the bedroom.

Josh had a sister lying on each side of him. He was still covered and Fiona and Katelyn still had their PJs on. Fiona was stroking Josh's deflated cock through the sheet that covered him. They were showering kisses on Josh and he was returning them in a most gentlemanly manner.

Fiona stopped molesting Josh, rolled off the bed and stood as I slipped on a thong. She turned towards the bed, "Come on Kate; let's get dressed."

"Oh but this is such fun," her sister said as she licked up Josh's neck.

I pulled a top from my suitcase and slipped it over my head, adjusting the bright colored garment as it reached my waist. I'd already decided to skip the bra. I looked at Josh, "You really like having your two scantily clad sisters with you in bed don't you?"

He grinned and nodded at me as Katelyn arose and joined her sister.

"Meet you downstairs?" I asked.

"In five," Fiona said over her shoulder as they hurried out of the room to change.

I went and kissed Josh. He reached up under my top and rubbed my breasts, bringing the nipples back to an erect state. I batted his hand away.

I pulled the cover back and lowered my head to his somewhat flaccid cock. I sucked the entire sausage into my mouth and used my tongue and cheeks to massage him. When I could feel some blood surge back into his appendage I pulled off of him.

"Hold that thought until later." I turned and stepped into some slacks and put on some flats from my suitcase. I blew Josh a kiss and headed downstairs to meet the others and head for the spa.

To Be Continued.

12