Temporary Girlfriend Ch. 04

Story Info
Sex talk and incest flavors a threesome and fivesome.
8.5k words
4.81
141.3k
28

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/22/2022
Created 11/13/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Romantic1
Romantic1
2,982 Followers

Your enjoyment of this story will be enhanced by reading the story from the beginning rather than jumping in here. The sex gets better and more varied as the story unfolds. This story spans many of the Literotica categories as it unfolds – Erotic Coupling, Lesbian, Incest, Group Sex, and of course Romance to name a few. Unlike some of the stories here, this one has a plot and perhaps a few twists and turns here and there for our characters. Your votes and comments are encouraged.

Men don't appreciate the near orgasmic delight that a spa provides a woman. There were six of us from the wedding party there: Fiona, Katelyn, Stacy, two other bridesmaids, and me. We did get the works.

At one point in the four hours I sat nude in the sauna when Fiona came in and joined me, quickly shedding her towel.

"You look so nice," I told her. "You'll be such a pretty bride, plus you're so sexy."

She leaned over and kissed me. I met her halfway and our kiss lasted a long time. We both were enjoying our first taste of the other, even as the sweat rolled down our faces from the intense heat of the sauna.

"You also taste good," I told her as we parted and I looked up into her face.

She laughed. "You do too. We'll have to find more time together. Stacy will like you too."

"Oh, hey," I said, "I haven't told you. I talked to Josh last night and this morning. I told him about you, Stacy and Ray. I also told him you wanted to make love with him. Katelyn too."

"How'd he take it," she asked with a hopeful tone to her voice. "He seemed receptive to our kisses when we broke in on you two this morning."

I grinned at her but didn't say a word.

She jumped up and down with glee, "Oh, goody. Now make something happen ... with both of you, if you're interested."

"I'm very interested ... and he is too." I reached next to me with one hand and ran my palm over Fiona's right breast.

"When are you flying back to Boston?" Fiona asked.

"Late Monday I guess," I said. "Josh thought there might be enough snow up here to ski but most of it's gone, so skiing is out."

"How'd you like to fly us to Puerto Vallarta tomorrow morning and stay until late Monday, or even later in the week if you can. We can play and, well, get to know each other - really well." Fiona's hand came over and fondled my nearest breast. My nipple started to rise.

"I like the way you think," I told her. "Are you sure you want the two of us horning in on your honeymoon?"

"Oh, most definitely. Ray and Stacy would be delighted too. You made a positive impression on Ray. I haven't had him arrive 'home' so horny in weeks. I watched you flirting with him – nice moves. I assume you wouldn't mind 'playing' with either of them too."

I reached across and gently licked a drop of sweat off of Fiona's right nipple.

"I liked flirting with all of you," I said. "And, I liked both Ray and Stacy and look forward to an intimate time with all of you."

"Me too," Fiona said as she leaned in and kissed me again.

The door to the sauna opened and Stacy came in closely followed by Katelyn. They assessed our naked bodies and immediately dropped the towels they came wrapped in.

Stacy's body was magnificent. She had full round breasts that I assumed were also the result of implants. She carried them well. She was tanned all over except for a small patch of whiter skin where a small bikini must have shaded her skin. Her long hair had been piled atop her head and pinned in place with a couple of lose strands hanging down beside her pretty face."

Katelyn and Fiona shared nice bodies too. Both women had long slender legs and hips, flat stomachs and even the hint of abs that showed they worked out frequently. They were both probably C-cups like me but on their more slender bodies their breasts looked more inviting. Long necks and pretty faces led up to their brunette hair. Both had functional haircuts, no doubt to make life easier in the morning when they got ready for work.

"Megan's going to try to get Josh to fly us to Puerto Vallarta tomorrow," Fiona told Stacy and Katelyn. "If possible they'll join us for a day or so." She gave Stacy a lecherous grin and added, "And I do mean join us!"

"Oh, you lucky stiffs," Katelyn said. "I wanted some of that this weekend." She looked at me and added, "Some of both of you. I think Carl did too."

Katelyn rose from the wooden bench and came in front of me. She extended a hand that clearly invited me to rise in front of her. As I rose, she embraced me, my sweaty body pushing against her glowing torso. We kissed – it was a very hot kiss, not from the sauna but from the emotion and intention behind it. Our tongues entered the fray as our nude bodies slid together in the heat.

As our kiss ended I found myself being turned into Stacy's arms. Our bodies pressed together, sliding on our perspiration as we duplicated the kiss I'd just had.

I could feel my temperature rise. I wanted sex but this was not the venue to have it in.

As I prepared to sit down, the door opened and one of the spa attendants stuck her head in the door and said in a cheery voice, "OK, Megan, you're about done. Time to come out now, shower, manicure, pedicure, and then we'll start doing your hair for the wedding."

The door shut. Fiona stood and kissed me like her sister and lover had. I almost crested right then.

"Later," Fiona whispered to me as she flicked my ear with her tongue.

"Later," I whispered in a hoarse voice to all three as I wrapped my towel around my naked body and left the hot room.

Two hours later Fiona, Katelyn, Stacy and I rode back to the Eagle Pines – the large family home. I have to say except for our casual clothes were four of the most beautiful women in the world. Our conversation revolved around details about the wedding and the reception, both of which were to be held at the Elkhorn Lodge in the older downtown area of Aspen.

Fiona told me she had a surprise for me when we got back to the lodge. I love surprises.

This surprise almost knocked me over. As we reached Eagles and went upstairs, Fiona led me to her bedroom and just as we got to the door said to me, "I want you to be in my wedding. I want you to be a bridesmaid." She held my hand.

I stopped cold in my tracks. "But ... why ... how ...?" I stammered and blubbered as tears of joy came to my eyes. "I'm not ready, I just ..." A speechless state overtook me as I looked through my blurred eyes at her.

"Come," she said. She opened the door to her room and there on the bed was not only her wedding dress but also another bridesmaid dress. "This should fit you unless I am a terrible judge of what size you are. Come on, let's get dressed."

I cried aloud as the two of us hugged. I felt such love from her and I hope she could feel how I felt about her.

Katelyn and Stacy had gone to Katelyn's room to change.

I stripped back down to my thong and reached the same stage of undress as Fiona did. She came and we rubbed our breasts together as we kissed. Our erect nipples slid across each other's breasts as we rubbed and looked longingly at each other.

This time Fiona inserted two fingers into my pussy. There was little fanfare to her act, just the insertion. I'd been on the edge ever since our time together in the sauna.

"I'm close, Fiona," I told her.

"Then let me make you cum," she said.

And she did. A few thrusts and twists, some strokes around my clit, and I came as we stood there, her fingers buried in my cunt.

We kissed more. I whispered, "I owe you one, my love." We kissed some more.

"I sure hope that brother of mine brings you to Mexico," Fiona said. She made a huge sigh and added, "Let's get dressed or we won't be ready on time."

I was ready in fifteen minutes and that even included helping Fiona get into most of her wedding dress – a simple floor length white satin strapless sheath. She looked beautiful in it and I started to tear up all over again.

The bridesmaid dress was a lovely spaghetti strapped mango colored floor length sheath. A slit up the side to mid-thigh allowed a full stride as well as revealed a lot of leg. The bodice left me with an impressive display of cleavage. We both laughed when I commented on how the dress invited Josh to put his hand down my front and fondle my breasts.

Fiona added that Ray or Carl might also like to explore that geography as well as part of the southern hemisphere too.

Katelyn and Stacy joined us dressed just like I was. We were four beautiful women and I knew the other two bridesmaids would be just as pretty. This was going to be a gorgeous wedding.

I hugged Fiona again, not in a sexy way, but in a loving way. "Thank you so much for inviting me to be in your wedding. I feel so swept up in your family and ... well I'm falling in love with all of you so fast." We hugged and I let her go. We both smiled warmly at each other.

Josh knocked on the door and yelled in, "Limousines are here. Time to go ladies. Your escorts are all gathered in the hall. Well, most of them are."

I opened the door. Josh impressed immediately in his tuxedo. I instantly thought he could have stepped out of a James Bond movie – a scene in some grand casino in Monte Carlo where he's just leaving and about to get into his million dollar Aston Martin.

Josh looked deep into my eyes and said, "You are beautiful. You were beautiful before you went out this morning and now you are even more beautiful, if that's possible. You take my breath away."

I flowed into his arms and we carefully hugged so my repaired makeup didn't smudge onto his tux. We pecked at each other's lips.

Carl came into the room also looking dashing. He and Katelyn kissed and hugged. The men all fawned appropriately over Fiona, kissing her and telling her how beautiful the bride looked.

Our whole entourage headed downstairs and out the front door into the waiting stretch limousine. Fifteen minutes later we pulled up in front of the Elkhorn Lodge, the site of the wedding and reception.

The wedding consisted of a circle of the bridesmaids and groomsmen surrounding the New Age minister, Ray and Fiona. All the guests stood in concentric semi-circles behind them. Everyone held hands as a symbol of unity, love, and support for the couple – as well as for each other. As the simple ceremony ended the minister had us all hug one another and spread the warmth and love throughout the attendees. The scene could have come out of a movie, everyone looked so happy.

At the reception Josh and I sat at one of the round tables in the great hall with six other people. We all introduced ourselves and exchanged pleasantries as the appetizers were served. Finally, I had an opportunity to tell Josh about the conversation at the spa and ask him about flying us all to Puerto Vallarta.

He shot me a wide grin and said, "What a great idea." He leaned in and whispered to me, "I want to make love to you on the beach."

I whispered back, "You can make love to all of us on the beach if you play your cards right." I ran my fingers up his thigh, stopping just short of his crotch. I could watch his eyes enlarge the closer I got to ground zero.

"Sounds like a plan," Josh said back to me, "but just so you know you are my first priority." I could tell by the look on his face that he was serious. We were both infatuated with each other not to mention with the surrounding sexual situations that were emerging.

During dinner, the two of us steered our conversation to more mundane things about our lives that we both wanted to know. We shared our childhoods with each other, talking about siblings, early schooling, parents and other factors influential on our views of the world – things we hadn't gotten to as he was preparing me for this trip as his 'temporary girlfriend'.

Often we'd veer off our learning about each other to allow conversation with someone else at the table. In hindsight, I'm sure the other six people – all more middle-aged couples – evaluated us as hopelessly falling in love with one another.

After dinner Ray and Fiona cut a rather traditional looking wedding cake. A six-piece band then started to crank out some fantastic music that appealed to all the attendees. They had a knack for getting people involved in the dancing as individual band members wandered into the audience and pulled the wallflowers out onto the dance floor.

Josh went and had his 'mandatory' dance with Fiona as I danced with Ray. The piece we danced to allowed us to dance close to each other and I took the opportunity to snuggle into Ray, even rubbing my groin against his quite intentionally. I whispered to him how much we were looking forward to 'getting together' in Mexico, leaving no doubt about the sexual innuendo of the situation.

A little later we got a chance to dance with Katelyn and Carl. I took the opportunity to also provide some libido stimulation to Carl as well. I felt like a naughty girl but that didn't stop me from having some fun with how I felt and how I knew Josh felt. There were no details, just lots of innuendo. Carl got the message.

I could also see a certain intimacy that transcended bother-sister relationships with Josh and Katelyn too. I hoped no one else noticed and I tried to deflect some of their obviousness by steering Carl over next to them so we could talk to them. When the dance ended we changed partners and I plastered myself against Josh and let him squire me around the dance floor.

Later I pushed Josh at Stacy and suggested that he get to know her better. I joined up with Fiona, Ray and the other bridesmaids and their significant others as all rested from their exertions on the dance floor.

Meanwhile we could watch Josh and Stacy coming on to each other. I actually felt a rush in my pussy area as I watched the two of them nuzzle closely as they danced.

Fiona leaned in and whispered to me, "Turns you on watching them together doesn't it."

I nodded.

She went on, "You're hooked on both of them – all of us. It's not just the sex or the promise of it – it's the encompassing feeling of love and emotion that sweeps through you. Right now you're feeling what's called NRE – New Relationship Energy – with all of us. We've established mutual relationships that we like; they're like a drug and we can't get enough of it."

I said, "I agree but I feel guilty too."

"Why," she asked.

"I feel like I should only be having these feelings about Josh. Instead I find I'm having them about ... well, most of your family – you, Ray, Stacy, Katelyn, Carl and of course Josh. I just want to crawl inside all of you."

"Great," Fiona said with a warm smile, "because we're all feeling that way about you too. We can't get enough of you. Sort of irrational, right?"

"Yes."

"You know it'll fade over time?"

"I suppose but I don't see a downside to any of this."

"Neither do we," she said. "That's why I'm so glad you're coming to Mexico with us."

On that note we hugged and lightly kissed one another with great affection.

The band stopped playing about 11:30 p.m. and that pretty much broke up the party. Ray and Fiona had already slipped away back to Eagle Pines. We all laughed at the idea of them culminating their marriage; they'd already lived together for two years.

We gathered another limousine full of people and headed back to the house, thanking the staff at the Lodge and the band for the wonderful evening they'd put on for our crowd.

As soon as we got to the Eagles (the short hand name I learned), Van and Ellie disappeared for the night and right behind them Carl and Katelyn went to bed.

Stacy went and checked on Fiona and Ray. She came back and told me that indeed the two of them were culminating their marriage and that they hadn't even noticed that she'd peeked into their bedroom.

I took Josh's hand in mine and then reached for Stacy's hand. "Then come and join us for the night." I made the invitation in a soft and loving tone of voice so there'd be no mistaking the warmth and affection I felt for both of them.

Josh moved forward and pulled the two of us into a group hug with him. It seemed so natural and we flowed up the stairs and into our bedroom.

I lit a candle and by that single light we gradually disrobed each other. When we were nude, Stacy and I pushed Josh onto his back on the bed. Soon the two of us were making love to Josh's hardening rod as he watched us and stroked the parts of us he could reach. He groaned a lot.

Finally, he said, "One of you come up and kiss me and let me lick you."

I gestured to Stacy, "Go. We both want to taste you tonight. He's first."

Stacy moved up and kissed Josh as he fondled her breasts. Then she moved further up the bed and straddled Josh's head as she held the headboard. I watched as she lowered her pussy into his face. I could see his tongue reaching far out of his mouth as he started to savor her juices.

I massaged Josh's cock and then straddled his legs until I could lower my pussy onto his lovemaking tool. Every nerve fiber in my body became alive as I slipped myself down onto his shaft. My juices flowed excessively, even running down my leg as I moved ever so slowly up and down, enjoying every penetrating fraction of an inch of his large cock.

I moved up and down on Josh's cock, enjoying the sensations and the connection with him. Further, it was so erotic watching him lick and tongue Stacy's pussy. I smoothed her body as I ground my pussy into Josh's loins.

"I'm going to cum," I soon announced to my partners.

I closed my eyes and let the orgasm sweep up my body from where I'd made his cock rub against my clitoris. My breathing ceased for a few seconds. My eyes were closed yet I watched the most extraordinary exhibition of fireworks and lasers flashing across the sky. If I wasn't in love with these people before, I was now.

When I opened my eyes again, Stacy was right there kissing me, one hand still lightly stroking my clit. Had she brought me off? I couldn't tell you what had happened for the past couple of minutes.

She smiled at me. "I like how you cum. You let me bring you off. That's good. Trusting." She kissed me again. I vaguely remembered now, just as I started my ascent to the stars, an extra hand massaging my nub.

I suddenly felt a twitch from Josh deep within me. I turned to him; "Did you cum?"

"No," he smiled as he stroked my sides with both hands.

I rolled off of him to one side. "Then make love to Stacy."

He nodded and I positioned Stacy next to him. She spread her legs expecting Josh to mount her, however, instead I leaned forward before Josh could position himself, and took a long lap up her pussy.

I returned immediately and pulled her labia lips into my own, then flicked my tongue across her clit. I could feel her twitch as I hit pay dirt. With one hand, I gently thrust two fingers into her pussy and searched for her G-spot. I became certain I'd found the area when Stacy's hips leapt off the bed and she emitted a long, low moan.

Josh joined me side by side and we took turns lapping and stimulating Stacy. Each of us had a hand on one of her breasts, massaging and pinching as her nipples reached an extraordinary state of excitement.

Then Stacy came. She erupted. I'd seen a porn film one time where a girl came in buckets and almost covered everyone in the room. Stacy wasn't that prolific, but she did squirt into our faces and onto our bodies as she came. She also screamed so I was sure everyone else in the house knew what we were doing.

"Fuck her, Josh," I said quietly. "Do it now. Make her cum again."

Josh rose and I took his steel rod in my hand and guided it to Stacy's sopping pussy. I rubbed the head around and then urged Josh to push at just the right place. I had a close-up view as his long shaft slowly sank to the hilt in her pussy. The both groaned – and to tell the truth I did too as I felt a surge of juice in my own pussy – a sympathetic response.

Romantic1
Romantic1
2,982 Followers