Temporary Girlfriend: Christmas Holidays Ch. 01

Story Info
Megan & Josh join family and friends for a sexual holiday.
7.2k words
4.7
80.1k
26
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Romantic1
Romantic1
2,982 Followers

Temporary Girlfriend: Christmas Holidays Ch. 01

Megan and Josh join family and friends for a sexual holiday

This story (in three parts) is the first sequel to "Temporary Girlfriend". It builds on the same characters and continues the storyline, however, this is a standalone story and does not require the prequel. If you read this first and like it, I'm sure you'll enjoy the initial chapters. Many people I received comments from on the original chapters urged me to write about more flying and aviation in my sequels; I aim to please and aviation buffs will find some rich reading here, I hope. As usual the story spans many of the Literotica.com categories so I hope you can find what you are looking for within.

*

I lay on my back squinting up at the star atop "our" Christmas tree. I was naked, sweaty and gasping for air; Josh, my fiancée lay beside me in a similar state of exhaustion.

I momentarily suffered from a phenomenon known in sexual circles known as 'severe after glow' or SAG. Josh had brought me to two glorious orgasms through the creative application of tongue and touch, together spreading pleasure from my tiniest toe to the ends of the hair on my head, but mostly the pleasure focused right around my vagina.

After those two minor crescendos we'd merged our bodies together and worked to bring mind-blowing ecstasy to our partner. We succeeded. My body had a sheen to it from the exertion I'd contributed to that final union and the resulting mutual climax -- my third of the evening. I'd also had one that morning before we went to work.

As Josh regained some composure he said, "Megan, asking you to be my 'temporary girlfriend' is clearly the best decision ever made in the world."

I laughed and said, "No. My agreeing to take on that onerous task was the best decision." I flipped over on my stomach and showered his neck and face with hundreds of little kisses. I stroked his manly chest, one of my full breasts pushing erotically against his side.

I added, "I now think the title of 'temporary girlfriend' is one of the most honorable and noble titles a woman can assume in the western world. I shall carry the title forever with grace and dignity."

I thought for a moment and added, "Well, perhaps not dignity. After all, a girl's gotta have some fun once in a while."

Josh tickled me until I rolled out of reach, screaming with delight at his attention. He languished where he'd fallen after our intercourse; I clutched my knees and alternately looked from the beautiful fire to the eight-foot high tree we'd decorated a week earlier. I felt so warm and loved. This really was heaven.

We were lying on a thick, luxurious Flokati rug in front of "our" condominium fireplace in Charlestown -- a stone's throw from downtown Boston where we both worked: Josh as director of a family philanthropic foundation and me as art director for a rapidly growing marketing and advertising agency.

I'd increasingly started to use the word "our" and "us". They seemed strange even now seven months after we'd become engaged but comfort came in small steps. Josh encouraged the use of togetherness words and plural possessives.

Josh and I got to know each other seven months earlier because we frequented the same Starbucks on Boylston Street in Boston. After seeing each other in the coffee shop on an almost daily basis for a couple of months, we started talking one day. I normally wouldn't talk to a stranger but Josh was so good-looking and mild mannered I made an exception.

At the time we met I wondered what he saw in me. I thought I'd had an invisibility cloak around me; I'd been mourning a break-up from about nine months earlier. Further, I'd been twenty pounds overweight -- a fact I rapidly remedied after we started living together. Funny, as I lost weight, I swear my breasts went up a size -- well, maybe to a C+. Josh rapidly pulled me out of my shell and soon thereafter out of my clothes.

The day after we met and talked for the first time Josh asked me to be his 'temporary girlfriend' and attend his sister's wedding with him in Aspen, Colorado. I'd accepted and six days later, after the wedding and an erotic weekend with some of his relatives, he asked me to marry him and I'd accepted. I started moving in with him that same day.

Thus, seven months later, I felt comfortable talking about "our" condominium. In fact, the condo had belonged to Josh for a couple of years before I came along: a gorgeous, renovated and modern top floor in an old brownstone that faced the Bunker Hill Monument and had views of the Boston skyline, the harbor, and even part of Logan Airport. The view was even better from the roof.

Christmas would arrive in Boston and the rest of the world in a week. The City had been a marvel of lights and festivities since before Thanksgiving, even with the downturn in economy.

Today had been a huge milestone for me; I'd taken and passed the flight examination for my private pilot's license. I'd met the examiner at ten o'clock in the morning out at Hanscom Field, about fifteen miles northwest of Boston. As I had done for most of my lessons, I rented a Cessna 172 for the test.

The examiner had me layout a round-robin flight to two other nearby airports. I did the flight planning and checked all the weather, showing the examiner my work. We then went out to the airplane and he watched me preflight the Cessna, occasionally asking questions about the plane. We then took off on the flight to the first airport. Along the way, the examiner asked me to do a few flight maneuvers. I did each one with only a hint of the nervousness that raged within me.

We made a touch-and-go landing at the first airport in my flight plan. The examiner had me circle the airport again and do a short field landing, and then again for a soft-field landing, both to a full stop. Instead of flying to the second airport he had me return us to Hanscom Field. As we neared the airport he pulled the throttle and asked me where I'd land with a 'failed' engine. I'd expected the ploy and knew that directly below me was a more than adequate farm; I swung the plane into a makeshift landing pattern, enough so he knew that I knew what I was doing.

"Take me home, Megan," he finally said. We flew back to Hanscom and I landed with nary a bump -- even in the crosswind. We taxied back to the place I'd rented the plane and I shut the plane down. The examiner hopped out with stern look; "Meet me inside when you're through."

I collected my maps, headset and some other flight gear, tied the plane down and trudged into the office. Inside the staff, including my regular flight instructor, all gave me a cheer as I came in. The FAA examiner was there too with a big smile on his face. He walked up to me and said, "Megan Watson, you passed with flying colors. Congratulations." He shook my hand. We went through a ceremony of his signing off in my logbook and giving me a temporary license.

I'd called Josh right away with my good news and he properly appreciated the accomplishment, promising me an evening out. We ate out a lot because we were always celebrating something -- my soloing in an airplane, our monthly anniversary, Starbucks adding a new flavor of coffee, a win of a key game by the Boston Red Sox. We had lots to celebrate. We always made love to one another as part of our celebration. We made love to each a lot when we weren't celebrating too. Today was an "I am a private pilot" celebration. We both got laid.

Thus, we found ourselves very much in love, sexually sated, and in each other's arms beside our Christmas tree and gas fireplace. I cuddled into Josh, draping one of my legs over his to bring us even closer.

"I'm excited about going out to Aspen for Christmas," I told Josh. "It'll be so much fun with some of your family there."

"You won't miss your family?" he asked.

"No. We spent Thanksgiving with them, plus we've been pretty good about popping up to New Hampshire once a month for a drop in visit. We'll see them tomorrow and that'll be fine with them ... and me. Since my sister moved to Europe for a while they haven't celebrated the holidays too much. I've always wanted to pump some energy into their Christmas. Someday, perhaps, but not this season."

Josh said, "Well, we know that Carl and Katelyn will be in Aspen. I don't know if they'll have their kids with them or whether they're bringing their friends, Doug and Beth."

I kissed him. "Well have fun either way ... or anyway. Do you want me to call Katelyn and see what her plans are?"

Josh smiled and said, "Yes. Speed dial number four." He stretched out to the sofa side table and pulled a cordless phone off its cradle and handed it to me.

I held the "4" button down until I heard the phone make the right tones to indicate it was dialing. The phone rang and a female voice picked up the phone.

"Katelyn?" I asked. "Megan and Josh calling."

A squeal of delight came through the phone. "Megan, how grand you've called. We miss you guys and are so looking forward to some time in Aspen with you two."

"We feel the same way. We were just talking about you and wondered what your plans were. Christmas is Thursday and we're arriving the Sunday before. We want to get some skiing in."

Katelyn said, "I wish we could get up there early, however, we're family bound in the Denver area through Christmas. We'll get up there Friday afternoon -- Boxing Day the British call it, but the good news is that we'll be without the kids so it'll be a real 'adult weekend'."

"Oh goody," I cheered into the receiver.

"More than that," Katelyn said, "Doug and Beth are coming with us. I know you've only met them a couple of times but I know you'll really love them. Doug is a very sensitive lover with some very unique ways of making you feel special. Beth too. We talked about them when we saw you in September."

I remembered talking with Katelyn about Doug and Beth when we got together with them for the first time in September. She'd been particularly descriptive of their love making sessions and both Doug and Beth's sexual talents. One afternoon as she and I had stroked each other to orgasm after orgasm, she'd gone into extensive detail about how they felt about themselves, each other, their family, their foursome, and the world. I'd been impressed and looked forward to some kind of relationship with them. I'd later shared our conversations with Josh.

Josh had been listening with his ear close to the handset as we talked. He turned and gave me a big smile.

"Katelyn, that's great," I told her. "We'll have such fun."

Josh spoke into the handset as I held it, "Hi Doll."

"Josh, Lover. Hi!" Katelyn said.

"Any change in Fiona's plans?" he asked.

"No. She's headed to Minneapolis to spend some key time with Ray's parents. It's really the first time they'll spend any time with them since they started going together. Oh, do you know what's important about this trip that's never happened before?"

"No, what?" Josh and I both said simultaneously.

"Stacy's going with them!" Katelyn blurted out. "Ray's parents don't know about their ménage a trois, but they will next Tuesday when they all arrive."

"You mean even since the wedding, Ray has never told his parents he's actually married to two women rather than just one?"

"Nope. Ray told me he just never figured out a way to say anything while they were all around during the wedding and then he couldn't bring himself to do it over the telephone."

I said with a laugh, "Well that'll be an interesting encounter at the airport. Are they counting on a muted response by telling his parents in front of a thousand other people in the arrivals hall?"

Katelyn responded, "Well, we kept telling him he had to break the news sooner rather than later. Now, he figures he can't wait any longer because there's another surprise."

"How's that?" Josh asked.

Katelyn balked then said, "I know Stacy wanted to tell you herself, so act surprised when you hear it from her, but she's preggers. She's due in early May."

I squealed with delight. Josh whooped with joy. "That's great!" we both exclaimed.

"Oh," I suddenly said, "so part of this trip is to introduce Ray's parents to the mother of their first grandchild! How sweet. I hope they take all this well. They haven't left a lot of time for adjustment have they?"

"No," Katelyn said. "Further, she's already started to 'show'. Fiona told me yesterday that they'd just bought their first round of loose clothing for the new mother."

"Are they all excited?" Josh asked.

"Over the moon," Katelyn said. "Especially Fiona. She's strutting around like she's the new father. She also confided that this'd take the heat off her getting pregnant for a year or so. She's at a good point in her career and didn't want to suddenly have to take a long leave of absence, so this'd work out well for her."

"Is Stacy sick -- you know in the mornings?" Josh asked further.

"She was at first, but that seems to be passing as she moves into her second trimester."

"How's their sex life?" I asked with a smirk at Josh.

"Not too bad apparently," Katelyn said with a laugh. "Carl and I were with the three of them about three weeks ago and we fucked each other's brains out. It was that weekend that they finally told us what was up. Stacy did have a more rosy appearance plus her breasts seemed a little swollen not to mention her abdomen. If I'd had another hour with her I'd have figured it out before they told us."

Josh intervened, "Well, we are going to miss them in Aspen. We both love them dearly and had hoped they'd get back in time to join us."

"No, they won't be back until after New Years. Ray said they had to stay out there and have a bonding experience with his parents. They're going to blow their minds." Katelyn chuckled.

"Well, the six of us will have fun up there and you'll have to tell us the most intimate details of what the five of you did when you got together. Oh, I love sex stories so," I told Katelyn.

We passed a few more tidbits of conversation back and forth and ended the call.

"Wow," I said to Josh. "You're going to be an uncle again -- sort of."

"Yea," he said on the edge of laughter, "my sister's wife is going to have a baby. I guess that qualifies as another notch on the uncle scale." We both laughed at the complicated situation and unusual sound to the words 'sister's wife'.

I added, "So, since I'm a temporary girlfriend, I guess that'll make me a temporary aunt once removed -- sort of."

*

Sunday morning I sat in the co-pilot's seat of the Cessna Citation in the run-up area at the end of runway 11 at Hanscom Field. Josh looked expectantly at me.

I'd had my private pilot's license for three days. We'd done many walk-throughs of all the instrumentation and procedures in the jet that Josh's foundation owned -- the Bannock Foundation. I'd gotten my license flying Cessna 150s and 172s; now here I sat in an aircraft weighing about 21,000 pounds with two Pratt & Whitney jet engines each capable of delivering over 4,000 pounds of thrust. What a change!

I looked at Josh. He handed me two checklists: one labeled "Run-Up" and the other labeled "Pre-Takeoff". I pushed them back at him and said, "Please read each one to me slowly."

He began, "Run-Up Checklist; brakes set; fuel valves to on -- left, right, center; hydraulic pressure ..." A few minutes later he completed the two checklists. The plane appeared ready to soar into the stratosphere at my command. Well, really Josh's command; he was the pilot in command.

I called on the radio, "Hanscom Tower, November-One-Bravo-Foxtrot, ready for takeoff."

"Standby, One Bravo Foxtrot."

We sat for about thirty seconds. I now knew that the Tower had just contacted Boston Departure control and made sure a 'slot' existed for us in the westbound departures from the various area airports.

The radio came alive, "One Bravo Foxtrot, cleared for takeoff. Left turn to heading 330 after passing 800 feet. Noise abatement procedures in effect."

Josh nodded to me. I repeated the clearance to the Tower and reached for the throttles. I released the brakes and gradually applied just the right amount of power to start us rolling the short distance to the runway.

At the runway, I executed a crisp left turn to align the plane with the centerline of the runway. I applied the brakes to hold the craft steady for just a few seconds as I advanced the throttles towards the firewall.

The two turbines spooled up to a scream. I called out "power set" aloud. I released the brakes and the plane started a slow roll down the centerline. I again called out "Airspeed alive."

The craft rolled ever faster towards the speed called "V-one" -- in this case about 98 knots, the speed at which we'd rotate.

Josh talked to me calmly in the background, "Any malfunction below 80 knots we will abort the takeoff."

The airspeed continued to build rapidly. Josh went on, "Any malfunction between 80 knots and V1 we will only abort for engine failure, engine fire, catastrophic failure, or loss of directional control. If I call an 'abort' you will immediately arm the thrust reversers and I will deploy the drag chute."

The airspeed indicator passed through 98 knots. I called out, "Speed V1. Rotate. Positive rate of climb." The plane soared into the air. After we were fifty feet up I said, "Gear up." I reached for the gear handle and moved it to the "Up" position. I could hear the hydraulics come into play and the comforting thunk as the maneuver completed. I continued to vocalize my memorized checklist, "Yaw damper engaged, ..."

Josh continued calmly, aiming to imprint the instruction on my mind, "Any malfunctions after V1 we will continue the takeoff to 1,500 feet and treat the situation as an in-flight emergency. We will use the appropriate checklist once we reach a safe altitude, clear of obstacles and are stabilized. We will contact the Tower and declare our emergency: aviate, navigate, and communicate, in that order."

I nodded. The radio came alive, "One Bravo Foxtrot, contact Departure on one-two-four-decimal-four. Good day." I bid the Tower good bye and checked in with Departure Control. I could always tell they were surprised to hear a female voice, particularly in this case from a Cessna Citation.

"One Bravo Foxtrot cleared direct Alpha-Sierra-Echo - Aspen, Colorado. Climb and maintain one-six thousand; expect higher momentarily." I repeated the clearance back to Departure and the radios went silent.

My confidence was growing. Josh had not touched the controls since he'd sat in the pilots seat. I was doing all the flying from the right seat.

We were silent for a few minutes as we climbed at 3,000 feet per minute towards sixteen thousand feet. The weather was clear so we could both watch the earth shrink below us as we rose.

Departure came back on, handed us off to Boston Center as we climbed through 14,000 feet. Center cleared us to flight level 400 -- about forty thousand feet or about eight miles above the earth. Today we could look ahead about 200 miles. The view was spectacular.

I engaged the autopilot so my flying of the sleek jet after 10,000 feet of altitude really consisted of monitoring the instruments and making sure every one of the three-hundred and forty dials and gages in the plane was where it should be. They were.

Josh started to run through some of the emergency procedures with me, having me read through several of the emergency checklists with him as he explained the rational behind each item.

The four-plus-hour flight to Aspen, Colorado, literally flew by. Josh had me request a practice VOR DME approach into the airport, in part because it called for us to over fly the airport and then make our approach from the west starting at an intersection named Gleno on the approach chart.

Romantic1
Romantic1
2,982 Followers
12