Temporary Girlfriend: Christmas Holidays Ch. 02

Story Info
A Christmas full of toys - adult toys and things.
7.4k words
4.68
47.9k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Romantic1
Romantic1
2,984 Followers

Temporary Girlfriend: Christmas Holidays Ch. 02

A Christmas full of toys -- adult toys and things

This story (in three parts) is the first sequel to "Temporary Girlfriend". It builds on the same characters and continues the storyline, however, this is a standalone story and does not require the prequel. If you read this first and like it, I'm sure you'll enjoy the initial chapters. Many people I received comments from on the original chapters urged me to write about more flying and aviation in my sequels; I aim to please and aviation buffs will find some rich reading here, I hope. As usual the story spans many of the Literotica.com categories so I hope you can find what you are looking for within.

*

Christmas morning I awoke with Josh spooned in behind me. I opened my eyes to the early light and through the window could see part of a mountain hazy in the distance with a million light fluffy snowflakes in between. The scene was surrealistic and so beautiful, aided by the love I felt from Josh.

He kissed my ear and said, "Good morning. I've been waiting for you to wake up just to tell you how much I love you."

I turned and kissed him then pulled away, "I think I have morning breath." I worried about turning my boyfriend away with a blast of breath that smelled like camel dung.

"You're fine," he told me as he kissed me again.

Note to self: always keep some Altoids or other mints beside the bed. At least I can cover up the camel dung odor.

I felt Josh's morning wood harden even further as I turned into him.

"Oh, I love you so. You are the most adored man in civilization!" I rolled my naked body atop Josh's, rose and reached for his hardening penis. With just a few strokes of my hand he was ready and I held him erect as I mounted him.

We made love. After our orgasm I thought about how lovely way it was to wake up this way -- the beautiful mountains, a snowy scene and love -- emotional and physical. I hugged Josh with my whole body.

We showered together, carefully washing each other's body parts. The shower in our suite had been designed as a walk in -- no curtain; and the controls were out where you could adjust them without getting wet from that first blast of cold water. Further, the shower could accommodate four people comfortable as we'd proven in September when we'd clean up with Carl and Katelyn.

We prepared breakfast and sat at the kitchen counter eating, looking out across the valley at the gray sky, the light snow and the winter scene. After breakfast we cleaned up a bit then Josh said, "Bring you coffee and let's see what Santa brought us."

In the living room the ten-foot Christmas tree looked spectacular and just completed the warm feeling of Christmas love that I felt. We went different directions in the house to get our presents for each other.

Two minutes later, I arrived back at the tree with the things I'd packed. Josh arrived a moment later with a large box. We both spread the presents under the tree then sat, Indian style, next to each other.

I picked up a present and handed it to him; "The label says 'To Josh from Santa' -- how wonderful he knew you were here and not in Boston."

Josh tore the red and green wrapping paper from the package. "Ah, a book," he said, "'Men are From Mars and Women Are From Venus.' Are you trying to tell me something?" He laughed.

"No, Darling, I'm merely educating you. I have to train my new boyfriend, you know. As a husband you'll be expected to understand my every mood and desire. This will help you do that."

Josh reached and picked up a package for me; he read the label, "To Megan, with all the love in the world, Me!" I shuffled over next to him and kissed him tenderly as I took the package.

"What's this?" I asked rhetorically and pulled the paper off the palm-sized box. I could tell this was jewelry. Inside the box was a small velvet pouch and inside the pouch a silver encrusted ruby and diamond brooch about three inches long. The artwork on the piece was intricate and showed great care and love in the design of the piece. "Oh Josh, it's gorgeous!" I exclaimed. "This ... you didn't just buy this ... it's antique. Is this from your family?" I had tears in my eyes over piece.

"Think of this as not just from me, but from five generations of Bannocks. I think my great-great-grandfather had it made for my great-great-grandmother in the late 1800s. Mom told me the silver came from one of his mines and that he'd traded silver for the gems and then for a silversmith to design and make the piece."

I put the brooch on my sweater and went to the hallway to look at myself wearing the beautiful piece. I could barely see through my tears.

Josh came and we hugged as we stood there. I told him, "Forget about reading that book I gave you. You know all you need to know!" I laughed through my sniffles.

Josh pulled me back to the tree, "There's more but don't expect anything else that lavish."

We sat again and I presented Josh with another present.

"Oh, cool," he said as he opened it. "I've wanted an iPhone since they came out. This is great. You realize you've lost me for a few hours as I play with the thing today!"

"Later," I told him. "Give me a present."

Josh handed me a larger box. I unwrapped a very sexy thigh-length light blue negligee with a virtually shear robe. The ensemble reeked of sex appeal and made a clear statement of intent by both giver and receiver to many happy moments of seduction.

I passed a large package to Josh. Inside he found a photo album -- pictures of me. Actually they were fifty erotic pictures of me in a variety of poses.

Josh turned to the first photograph. I'd duplicated, as best I could, the famous nude pose of Marilyn Monroe stretched out against a red drapery that graced so many calendars. The shot had been taken from above just as hers had been.

Josh emitted a low, "Wow! Hot!" He turned the page.

The second photograph showed me sitting nude on a rustic wooden kitchen chair facing the camera. The background was ill defined. My breasts were full with erect nipples; my legs were spread wide and my trimmed pussy agape to the camera as I leaned forward against the back of the chair.

"Who took these?" He asked with arched eyebrows.

"Oh, a friend," I teased for a second. "A female friend named Alex that I'll introduce you to some day soon. She's married to a wonderful guy named Jeremy; they live in London and she comes to the States several times a year. She's a dear friend, was my college roommate for two years, and has learned a lot of photographic skills from her husband -- he's a professional photo journalist and artist. These were done just for you. You can see her in some of the pictures around page 27 in the book.

Josh turned to the page I'd suggested. In the eight-by-ten black and white photograph on that page a nude Alex lay beside me facing my pussy. Both my pussy and her face were wet with my juices. Our skin had a glowing sheen to it from some well-placed lights. The light amplified the curves and angles of our bodies. I had a satisfied and seductive look on my face -- an after glow to a well-administered orgasm. This was one hot photograph.

Josh turned to me and said, "I love this. You are so ... hot; I can't think of another word. How'd I ever find a 'temporary girlfriend' like you? I must have done something right because God, in his pleasure, has brought you into my life."

I smiled and kissed Josh. "Sometime, if I'm ever away or unable to take care of you sexually, you can pull this book out and masturbate to it. I'd expect nothing less than lots of cum each time you look at it. We can also look at it together too. I know it sounds narcissistic, but I find it really erotic to look at too."

Josh turned the pages and I could see an erection rising in his pants.

I added, "Sometime soon, maybe around our wedding when Alex is back in the States, I want us to pose together for some erotic shots. I want a second album that's 'us' and not just me."

Josh looked up from the album, "This is positively pornographic! It's wonderful. This is the most imaginative Christmas present ever!"

"And just what I'll want for Volume 2," I replied; "personalized pornography."

He turned to a close-up photograph of my pussy with Alex's tongue just gracing my clit. Her cheek showed the smear of my nectar.

"Wow!" Josh exclaimed. "I know I keep saying that but every page evokes that remark."

"Look at the last page," I told him.

He turned to the last page and there I lay on my back, propped up on my elbows facing the camera with one leg slightly raised and my pussy fully exposed. What made the shot unique was that my pussy showed a smear of cum around it and displayed a large discharge of cum that gravity carried towards the bed sheet.

"Oh fuck," Josh said in amazement. "Might I ask whose cum that is?"

I laughed and said, "Gotcha!" He looked puzzled. I went on, "It's not cum but I wish it was. It's a sugar, vegetable oil and milk mix that just looks like cum. For the last couple of photos we used this mix because it holds its position better than the real thing. When we do Volume 2 you can bet that it's going to be your cum in the photos."

Josh thumbed through the book once more and said, "I definitely want to come back to this later; or should I say 'cum' later to this book?" He snickered at his twist of words.

I could watch the obvious thought finally strike him. He turned to me and asked, "Is this the only copy?"

I smiled and shook my head, "No, by now Jeremy has probably got the only other copy -- slight rearrangement of pages before it was bound to emphasize Alex rather than me."

Josh spouted, "My God, woman, you are one pornographic nymphomaniac sex queen slut that I love dearly and hope never changes. Take me with you on whatever journey you're on." He came to me and kissed me, one hand fondling my braless breasts.

I reached down and fondled the rising bulge in Josh's pants; my erotic photo album had clearly inspired him to lusty thoughts.

Never one to turn down a chance for some serious loving, I nudged Josh's shirt off of his body and he pulled my pullover off. I yanked down my own sweatpants and thong as he stripped off his pants and briefs.

"Just come and fuck me -- hard," I told him as I pulled him over to me, spreading my legs in obvious welcome to his assault.

I had an idea; I reached and took my photo album and opened it to a shot of me licking Alex's pussy. I was on my stomach but Alex was fully exposed to my attentions and the camera. I propped the book up so we could both see it.

"Just imagine you're fucking the two of us," I told Josh. "Alex would like your cock. She likes all cock, but she'd like yours especially since it's so long and full and filling. Think of sinking your cock into her neat little pussy. You know when Alex cums she usually squirts if you know right where to stimulate her. We were soaked in her juices the afternoon we did the photos -- not that I didn't contribute some too."

We were both worked up and our little episode didn't last long after I taunted Josh with the thought of loving my first female lover. We both came together, Josh jamming his cock deep into me as I held myself off the ground to meet his final penetrating thrust.

We lay in each other's arms in our after glow. I asked, "Do you do this every Christmas?"

Josh replied, "Only with my 'temporary girlfriends'."

"Oh good, then I'll keep that appellation for a long time," I told him as we kissed.

After a while we decided to open the rest of the presents -- in the nude. I gave Josh Eckhart Tolle's book, The New Earth, and some rather traditional men's gifts. He gave me some pilot gear, including a Cessna Citation baseball cap that I swore I'd never take off again except under duress.

Josh said, "I have one more present for you -- perhaps for us." He produced the last box from under the tree.

I slowly unwrapped the box, exposing a plain white box with no markings on it. I opened the top and faced about half a dozen other presents, smaller and each individually wrapped in colorful holiday paper.

I picked up one and tore the paper from it. I held in my hand a vibrating bullet or egg with a remote control. I gave Josh an evil look. "I take it, I put this in and then give you the controller?"

"That's the idea," he said with a lecherous look. I could see his penis twitch at the thought. "Keep going. There's more in the box."

I picked up the next package. This turned out to be a remote controlled vibrator and it was huge. I could insert it and then control the extent and type of pleasure it gave -- according to the hype on the box. 'Guaranteed to bring you orgasms beyond your wildest imagination' was one claim. Now that sounded interesting.

The next package contained some anal beads -- the kind designed to be removed from the canal just at the point of orgasm. Another package contained a butt plug, and another a plug that fit both vagina and butt at the same time. Further packages contained two cock rings, some pink fluffy handcuffs, ankle cuffs, leather belts, a lash, mask, a fluffy boa, oral sex dice -- for men and for women, a remotely operated butterfly, and lastly two DVDs -- one being 'Debbie Does Dallas' and the other a title I'd never heard of but from the cover one that clearly involved many people fucking and doing other interesting things to each other.

I sat back and looked at Josh with a smirk, "Can we use them all this afternoon?"

He shook his head, "No. I need some recovery time but I like your attitude. We have to space out using all these things so we keep some excitement in our sex life."

I told him, "My darling, our sex life is more exciting than any other twenty people I know put together -- well, except for your sisters and their families. But, we'll wait until we're back in Boston to play with some of these ... except for the Butterfly. I want to wear that to dinner tonight.

We went and showered again, this time getting dressed in more presentable clothing. We went for an hour walk, ended in town at a little café, walked around town window-shopping since most of the retail stores were closed, and then walked home.

Back at Eagle Pines, I made some cookies while Josh looked through the erotic photography album I'd made for him and read a couple of chapters of 'Men-Mars-Women-Venus.'

About five o'clock I slipped upstairs with my box of sex toys. I examined each item more carefully but settled on the Butterfly as the erotica of choice for the evening. I stripped off my pants and underwear, put batteries in, and snugged the vibrating device right up against my clitoris, adjusting the straps until I liked the fit.

Next, I put the AA batteries in the remote. I turned it on for a second and a wonderful sensation swept through my body, starting at my clit and working their way outward. I turned the remote off; I didn't want to rob Josh of his pleasure as we circulated together and had dinner out. I could guess how I'd respond.

I put on a short wool skirt and sweater, the latter a snug fit against my braless breasts. I knew I'd attract a few stares in the lounge or restaurant, but that's what I felt I wanted. I slipped on some Uggs and went back downstairs.

Josh was still reading. I got us each a glass of wine and some hors d'oeuvres and carried them into the living room on a tray. Josh broke away -- no tore himself away from the books.

I told him, "It looks like the pages of the Megan Album are already sticky! Did you beat off while I was upstairs?"

Josh looked horrified, "I ... I didn't ... I'd want you around."

I said, "Don't look so guilty. I can tell the thought crossed your mind. Besides I know that guys like some time alone with their porn when they feel a particular urge."

I went up to him and kissed him, "You'll never have to worry about me feeling jilted because you attend to your needs -- alone or with someone else. That's the kind of marriage I want and I think that's what you've said you want. If that means you beat your meat to some sexy pictures of me or Alex or someone on the Internet, so be it. Who knows, I might just join you if I catch you. And if I catch you, I'd expect you to finish delivering yourself pleasure before you stop and interact with me."

Josh studied me a minute to be sure that what I said was genuine. When he assessed that I'd been serious he said, "How did I get so lucky to find not only the horniest woman in the world but also the most tolerant and understanding."

I said, "Because you're good at picking temporary girlfriends, of course." I picked up my wine and sat beside him, thrusting out my chest to get his attention as I did.

"Is that an invitation?" he asked, looking at my honey bumps.

"Oh no. No," I responded with a touch of sarcasm in my voice. "I just wanted to be noticed."

Josh slithered across the couch to my side. "Well, you're noticed." He kissed me and ran his hand up inside my sweater, caressing my tits and working my nipples into an even more erect state of excitement. He leaned in a kissed but of my nipples through my sweater, breathing hot air on each one as he did. I melted slightly.

He added, "At our rate of progress, if we stop for sex now we probably won't get dinner. What's your pleasure?"

"You are my pleasure, but I want to try that little Italian place on Mill Street. So, I'll try, with great difficulty I might add, to stop being seductive and we'll just sit here and sip our wine and have lovely conversation."

Josh looked perplexed. "I was just reading about you that book you gave me. So far I've learned that we assign points to each other's actions in a completely different way. So when we're vying for each other's affections we need to remember that our accumulated point counts will be perceived differently."

"I recall something about that from when I read the book. Tell me again?" I asked.

Josh summed up one thesis of the book, "If I do something big for you, like the broach, I might figure I got a hundred points for the gift. You love it but assign it one point. I also get a point because I kissed you. And another point for the blue negligee and so on. I build points with you one action or item at a time, whereas I expect blocks of points when I do something big."

"And we learn what from this?" I asked him with a smile.

"I'll do better doing lots of little things that all say 'I love you' and 'I'm paying attention to you' rather than ignoring you for a month and then giving you a new TV set. And you will do better with me by acknowledging that when I do something 'big' that you go out of your way to reward me or thank me for it in your own way."

"You, my love, are a fast learner," I told him. "We'll have to see if any of this sticks and if it's even accurate. The guy that wrote the book, it turns out, had absolutely no qualifications. All his theses are suspect, but the book is still popular.

"So what'd you learn from the other book?" I asked with a smirk as I gestured towards my pornographic album that sat on the coffee table.

Josh said, "First, I verified that I have a very sexy fiancée ... or should I say 'temporary girlfriend.' Then I learned that Alex is also a delectable woman and that you are very comfortable with each other in a very intimate way. I'd like to hear more about that over dinner, by the way."

I nodded, "I'll put that on the agenda."

"Alex is also a talented photographer. Her use of lighting and angle shots is excellent and in this case heightened the eroticism of her photographs -- even when she's in them. Further, her use of simple props or backgrounds only adds to the photographs because you don't get lost in the backgrounds."

"You weren't supposed to be looking at the backgrounds, Dear. You were supposed to be looking at my cunt!" I teased.

Romantic1
Romantic1
2,984 Followers