Temporary Girlfriend: Honeymoon Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Romantic1
Romantic1
2,987 Followers

My erotic experience went on for hours and hours. I couldn't count the orgasms or the places in time and space that I occupied during those hours were one long continuous orgasm – a single lasting spasm of pleasure, not just of my own but all the others that were connected to this place.

Hours passed and then I relinquished my grip on the zone of hedonistic pleasure I'd lived in. An aura of after glow gradually descended upon me.

I blinked my eyes open, still at the edge of pleasure. The dawn lightened the eastern sky and provided sufficient light to see around us. David's engorged cock penetrated my pussy, yet he seemed frozen in time as I'd been. I pushed against him to let him know I was awake and he started to move into the reality I had found. His eyes blinked as he looked and me and then kissed me deeply.

"Megan, I love you so. I've just had the most memorable night of my life."

"David, I love you too. And I too had an unreal experience - all night. Alyssa came to us – hours and hours ago. I think we spent the night with her. I ... I had ... We had one long continuous orgasm.

"I did too. I didn't know I could cum like that – or climax with the feeling never ending."

We hugged for a long time and tried to explain the experiences we had both had. As the dawn continued to brighten we rose and slipped into the Caribbean, letting the warm waters wash over our nude bodies again. I thought of the analogy of being a wave in the ocean of infinite Love.

We gathered our belongings and walked down the beach to the stone stairway up to the Villa and ascended to the pool deck.

Doug and Amy sat beside each other, their feet dangling in the pool. They were nude and having a very serious conversation.

"May we join you," I asked tentatively.

"Oh, yes. Please," Amy exclaimed as she awoke to our arrival. Doug nodded.

As we sat, Amy said to us, "Doug and I had the most amazing experience last night. We spent the night with Alyssa and we just seemed to cum and cum and cum. I rose into an orgasm shortly after she joined us and it didn't end until just a little while ago. Doug had the same experience."

I looked at her for a long time to see if she joked and realized she was serious. "Amy, David and I had an identical experience." We just nodded at the wonder and mystery surrounding Alyssa again.

Josh and Katelyn appeared as the four of us sat in silence. Josh sat beside me and kissed me. He said, "Katelyn and I had a night ... an unusual night. The sex ... our orgasms ... never ended all night. The experience was spiritual and erotic and ... I just can't describe it."

I turned and asked, "Alyssa?"

"Yes," he said, "she was with us all night, almost guiding us on our Spiritual journey – our orgasmic journey."

Josh realized we were all nodding in agreement. "All of you?" he asked. We kept nodding.

Not much later Carl and Stacy, Ray and Alex, Greg and Fiona as well as Jeremy and Beth verified they'd had nearly identical experiences.

"Where is Alyssa?" I asked, realizing she'd given us all the most incredible experiences of our lives and she wasn't here for us to thank.

Josh went to look for her. He came back to the pool deck a few minutes later caring a short note.

"She left," he told us all. "She left a note for us. 'Thank you all for being such wonderful pupils. You all learned so quickly, I think in part because you all are so ready to share your Love with one another and with the Universe. Now all you need to do is practice. There is nothing that happened over the past couple of days that you can't do for yourself. Thank you for sharing your experiences with me and allowing me into your pairings. Our paths will cross again, I promise you. Go with Love. Namasté, Alyssa.'"

"Wow," I exclaimed. The others made equally amazed sounds about her departure and the note.

Josh asked me, "How do you feel?"

"I feel amazingly rested and at peace with the world. I know I had a truly spiritual experience and I'm still living in the after glow of that experience. The sex David and I had was only part of what I'm still feeling – something much, much deeper and more transformative happened. How about you?"

"I feel the same way," he said. "I would like to go someplace, just with you, and savor what happened last night. Take a walk with me – down the beach?" I nodded.

I put my bikini bottoms on again and Josh slipped into a thong bikini. I loved his suit because you could see the muscles and dimples of his tight ass as he walked. We stood at the bottom of the stone stairway and kissed for a long time before we started walking. I could feel the juices flow from my body in the sensual kiss.

I think we walked for five miles or more. We passed a few other people who were similarly clad as we were. We talked little and thought a lot for a while We held hands; we walked arm in arm; we walked with Josh's arm around my shoulder – sometimes brushing against my breast and arousing my nipple. We swam a little in the aqua waters at a picturesque little cove we'd passed through.

"What are you thinking?" I finally asked Josh along our walk.

"Several things all at once," he responded. "I'm thinking how much I love you and how you think. When we did that exercise, I felt I could see deep inside you in a way we'd never did before. I resonated with your comments, your comments about feeling close."

He went on, "I'm also hopeful the others will get the same value from this that I did years ago – and that I plan on refreshing this week. I forgot more and more about this as I got wrapped up in grad school and the Foundation. Western ways trump Eastern ways, I guess. Anyway, this is really important to me – to us – to our marriage."

"Why do you say that?" I asked.

"The short exercises about intimacy and closeness only scratch the surface for where Alyssa can take us – for the type of thinking we should do in order to have one of the most loving, intimate and complete marriages in the world. We'll continue learning with each other after the exercises she gives us this week. She's been studying most of her life and is still learning."

I spoke, "What you talk about – intimacy, love, closeness and all, wouldn't we find those anyway in our marriage?"

"Maybe and maybe not," Josh said. "I want our marriage to be really rich and wonderful for each of us. Expanding how we love each other is a large part of this and this is what Alyssa will teach us – not only this week but in future sessions with her. Part of what I want is to move beyond 'western' thinking and embrace some of the great concepts they've learned in India and the Orient about lovemaking."

We walked a hundred yards as I thought.

Josh began again without a question being posed. "We have adopted a polyamorous life style. There are other people that we love and that love us – and not just one or two. We could drift around in that as a couple and take what happens but I want our marriage to be more than the two of us drifting with our lovers. I want us to have the deepest, richest and most intimate of our relationships – in all the dimensions we can think of, Mind-Body-Spirit is one set of dimensions, another might be the characteristics of one's life, family, social, professional or career, sexual fulfillment, intellectual fulfillment, recreational and play, relationships, financial and prosperity, motivations and health. You might think of others too."

"You mean we're close in all these areas?" I asked.

"As a goal, yes," he said. "To find completeness in some area you will want involvement of others in some way, hopefully from within our circle. But our aspiration is to be the best for each other in these areas. Otherwise, someone that knows all our relationships and us will ask someday, "Why'd you bother to get married?"

I agreed with Josh.

"And involving the others in Alyssa's education?" I asked.

"If we're going to have this polyamorous circle, I want the best for my lovers too. I think Alyssa and her philosophy can start each of us on a path – a Spiritual journey – that can enrich all of us. We'll all grow and evolve at different rates. We'll each internalize what we learn differently. Nonetheless, we'll all grow and share a common basis for loving and interacting with each other, and I like that. This is the direction I hope we'll all grow."

We walked some more and soon four ourselves back at the villa. We washed the salt water from our bodies in the dipping pool beside the beach and went up to join the others. The other women were sitting in loungers in the shade of a palm grove having an excited discussion about something. I could see Carl and David talking in the living room, occasionally laughing. Jeremy was bent over his laptop computer. The other men weren't around. Josh wandered towards the kitchen as I joined the circle of women.

Amy talked with great animation in her voice, "So you mean even if it's just masturbation we can bring ourselves to the same level of pleasure that we all found last night?"

Fiona responded, "Yes, I think so. I mean if we each were to meditate and achieve some state of inner quiet, don't you think we could do that. We might have to kick start things with some stimulation but I think I could ... you know, have a better experience."

Katelyn chided her, "You mean you wouldn't be thinking of being the main subject of some all-night gang bang of hunky looking guys?"

"No," Fiona insisted with a wounded voice. "I know I've had my slutty times, but this isn't what I'm talking about. I really think if we were to get in a deep meditation we could 'ascend' the way Alyssa taught us. I wish she'd stayed; I have so much more to learn."

"When I meditated I had a hard time making my mind go blank," Beth said. "I kept thinking of the kids, things I need to do, and on and on."

I filled the silence, "You can get through that if you acknowledge the thought. One book I read said to say something to yourself like 'Thank you for sharing' and then pushing the unwanted thought away."

"I felt the same way," Alex volunteered. "When I started my mediation my mind was all business. I made myself an observer of what my mind was thinking. Eventually I told my 'head' I'm going to take the 'real me' into a deeper and more spiritual place. Somehow I left the mundane things behind for a few minutes."

Beth said, "I guess I'll have to keep trying."

Fiona said, "Why don't we try it now?"

"What do you mean?" Amy asked.

"Let's all go off somewhere – alone – and masturbate. I mean have a 'Spiritual masturbation' just like we've been talking about. Meditate and focus on your own pleasure and on launching that pleasure into the Universe. If you need to use your fingers or vibrator, do so!"

Stacy shook in delight, "I'm close to having an orgasm just thinking about it." We laughed.

"I, for one, intend to try it," Fiona announced as she stood.

"I'm in," I volunteered.

"Me too," Amy and Katelyn said.

"I'll try," Beth announced slowly.

"Me too and let's meet back here in ninety minutes and compare notes," Alex added.

I found Josh and told him I intended to slip away for a couple of hours. He nodded and told me he'd be reading somewhere around the house.

I went back down to the beach. As far as the eye could see the beach was empty. I removed my bikini bottom and set it on a patio table. I found a small footstool and set it beside the dipping pool looking out at the Caribbean. I adopted my meditative position, sitting Indian style. The added advantage in this case was that my sexual organs were fully available to me for caressing and stimulation.

Before I did more than just run my hands over my body in a sexy way, I found a small focus point near infinity – the mountaintop of some distant cay, perhaps the Virgin Islands. I let this point absorb my thoughts and forced my needs, wants, worries and desires from my thinking. Gradually my head cleared. I became aware of the warm sun kissing my naked body and the sounds of the shore birds. I floated looking down at my body and a feeling of oneness with all the others, particularly my sisters in the Villa.

Somewhere, somehow I felt the fingers of one hand penetrate my vagina and then pull the nectar our and spread it around my lips and clitoris. My other hand caressed and pinched my nipples. I soared into orbit. In hindsight I couldn't tell you if my eyes were open or closed. I lost all track of time. There was only 'The Pleasure.'

I became connected with the Universe, with all of mankind, with the source of Love and with Spirit itself. I entered the time and place of an endless orgasm. I know part of what I felt had to do with the manipulation and thrusting of my fingers and my palm across my clitoris or my search for my G-spot. Yet, I'd found some place and it had connection and pleasure not only with the physical but also with the Spiritual.

Over an hour later I sat alone in the shade of the palms reflecting on the pleasure I'd brought myself. Now I knew for sure that I could practice some of what Alyssa had left with us. Like Fiona, I felt I still had so much to learn.

The other women gradually drifted into the circle. We were all quiet but nodded to each other in our after glows. Even skeptical Beth smiled at her accomplishment.

"So I have a question," I stated to the group. "If I wanted to create this state for one of you and you for me, could we do it together at the same time the way Alyssa did for us last night?"

"You mean a lesbian encounter?" Stacy asked.

I nodded in agreement.

Fiona said "Let's eat some lunch and then try it. I'm curious and up for anything – but you guys already know that!" We all laughed at her statement.

We ate light lunches and over lunch paired off. I wanted to be with each of the women so I had a hard decision. In the end, Alex, Amy and I formed a triad. The other pairs were Fiona and Beth, and Katelyn and Stacy.

Alex, Amy and I went to our bedroom, throwing up the doors to the veranda and the magnificent view of the sea.

"Come and let's kiss one another," I insisted. Our trio merged tenderly and for many minutes we traded kisses, often using our tongues. As we kissed our fingers and hands roamed over each other's bodies, bringing nipples to erectness and fingering clits and plunging into vaginas. We all remained standing.

Eventually I pulled us all to the bed in a triangle. We sat as close as we could to one another, our knees touching yet our pussies fully exposed to the wondrous breezes circulating in the room. We held hands briefly but then abandoned that contact.

I put my head back and refocused on the small mountaintop, now invisible to sight but visible in my mind. I brought the thought of infinite and unconditional Love into my mind, visualizing what that would be like and how I knew I'd soon feel immersed in that ocean. I thought of the pleasure I could bring the others – which we'd bring each other; I thought how it would reverberate through the Villa and bring pleasure to the other women and men I loved.

I could feel a sense of Spiritual oneness sweep me up again. Love filled all space and time. As fingers caressed me, I brought pleasure to the others. My pleasure lifted me up and away from the physical world. I truly transcended and re-entered my state of orgasmic bliss. I knew this was heaven and all I'd needed to do all my life was be open to the possibility that it was here – now!

I lost track of time but when I found myself floating back to this reality, I sensed that two hours had passed. The sun had moved to a new location in the sky compared to when we started.

I looked with Love at Alex and Amy. We kissed and hugged again. They too had shared in our mystical state of bliss.

"My God," Amy exclaimed, "If we were to package this and sell it, we could end wars and move planets."

"I can't believe I've spent most of the time since midnight in this orgasmic state. I hope Jeremy understands what's been happening and how it's affecting me," Alex offered.

I said, "I feel I could pause almost anywhere and think myself into that state." The others nodded in agreement.

"Try it," Alex softly urged.

I closed my eyes, thought of the warm water and the distant mountain, and drifted right up the scale to a place of ecstasy. Fingers darted across my clit but they were unnecessary for my joy. I held the thoughts of heaven and Love for several minutes and then relaxed back to consciousness.

"Wow," Amy said, "You really can just go right into it."

Alex said, "You may become my new guru if Alyssa doesn't show up again."

Amy added, "As you achieved your climax state, you pulled us right up to the edge with you. Alex and I both touched each other and brought each other off, then we touched you but you didn't seem to need us. I still feel so close to you both – to everyone. Other times I'd want to crawl inside you but now I feel as though I am inside you both. I can't be closer." She touched us both in a sexual way.

We talked a little longer until there was a soft knock at the door from the porch. Josh stood there looking at the three of us.

He said, "You three have had an amazing afternoon together. I hope you don't' mind but I sat and listened for a while. You were erotic yet I knew you were all in a Spiritual place. Mind, Body and Spirit really merged in this room."

I patted the bed beside me; Josh came and sat. "Do you want to make Love with the three of us?" I asked him softly; he nodded. As I moved to kiss him, so did Amy and Alex.

*

After dinner at Le Galion we returned to the beautiful Villa. That night Josh and I created our own Spiritual sex for one another. I drew great satisfaction in knowing that I could help him crest into an elevated state of continuous orgasm. I explained to Josh in more detail about what I'd learned from Alyssa and what I'd learned I could do during the afternoon before our quartet ended the afternoon in our bed. He filled me in on his learning too, showing me some techniques he'd remembered.

Everyone in the Villa seemed to rise late the next day by design. Various combinations of people sunned, swam in one of the pools or the Caribbean Sea, read, toyed with their computer, read novels, and so forth. Two couples went shopping in town for a while. It was a lazy day and we all enjoyed it.

We ate at Pittou's Beach Bar for dinner. We were about as dressed down as I thought we could be. I wore my bikini bottom and a thin white blouse tied in a knot beneath my tanned breasts. Flip-flops completed my dinner ensemble. As it turned out, I was overdressed.

As we all funneled back into the villa after dinner, Jeremy announced that he had an erotic surprise for the bride and groom and he was sure we'd be willing to share it with everyone.

"Come and gather around the big screen television," he instructed us all. We filed into the room and spread ourselves around on the various sofas and chairs as well as the floor. Lights were dimmed to enhance viewing of the huge flat screen television.

Jeremy stood before us all and the television screen came to life with a slow progression of photographs from the erotic photograph album I gave Josh for Christmas months earlier – what I called 'Volume One'.

He said, "Most of you have seen Megan's erotic photograph album. I'm pleased it sits on her coffee table as a continual reminder of her love for Josh and, of course, for my beautiful and sexy wife Alex." He paused and collected a small kiss from Alex.

"Now," he went on, "I am pleased to present – for the first time – Volume 2."

A slow classical music piece became audible in the background and then increased in volume until it filled the room with imposing music.

More impressive, however, were the slow progression of photographs of first me, then me and Josh, making love to one another. Every shot was erotic in some way, a curve or flap of skin, a close up of my pussy damp in anticipation of lovemaking, a photo of an erect penis about to penetrate, a tongue arched to barely touch my clitoris.

Romantic1
Romantic1
2,987 Followers