Temptation Island

Story Info
My Boss took me to a cheater's paradise.
20.3k words
4.21
159.5k
78
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
StangStar06
StangStar06
5,807 Followers

Hi folks, Thanks to everyone who wrote in about last week's story. I really understand that a lot of you hated the ending. I like that. No, I don't like the fact that you hated the ending. I liked the fact that those of you who liked it said so and those of you who didn't also said so. That's what this is about. Just remember they're onlu stories. And you guys, I've said it before are far smarter than I am. My original intent was to have Priya come in and see him lying there dead and shoot herself too. So those of you who picked up on the tragic Romeo and Juliet thing are simply too smart. Anyway, this week we have something else. I'm pretty sure that the BTB part of the audience isn't going to like this ending of this one but next week will be their turn. As usual, Thanks to the truly gifted Mikothebaby for finding and fixing my F' ups.

* * * * * *

My name is Lisa Bennett and I'm not a happy camper. I'm vying for one of the manager positions at my office and the competition is fierce. I've done everything I could to make myself stand out from some of the other people in the organization who have just as much seniority as I have. But I'm not sure I've done enough to put me over the top.

In actuality, I've done more than I ever should have, but getting that position is really important to me. Becoming a manager is the first step to becoming an executive in our company. Becoming an upper management level person is one of my goals.

I'm ashamed to admit it, but I've been having sex with my boss for the last two months in order to make sure that I have his recommendation. I feel awful about doing it, but I have to use every advantage I can come up with. I'm competing against other employees who don't have all of my weaknesses. Some of the women I'm competing against are a lot prettier than I am. And some of them are built far better. I don't have huge tits or a slim rounded ass. My legs aren't like a bikini model's perfect limbs. And I'm not even the smartest among the candidates.

I do have the edge when it comes to knowledge of the company's rules and procedures, but shit, anyone can consult our rule book for that. I'm not single. So I don't have the ability to travel anywhere at the drop of a hat or to do unlimited overtime. I have to use whatever I can to secure this position. It will make everything better for my family.

I love my family more than anything and I want them to be proud of me. My husband Jeff is my soul mate. I love him more than life itself. And he feels the same about me. Whenever I need to do something for my job, Jeff steps in to pick up the slack. When I had to attend that management trainee seminar, Jeff juggled not only his responsibilities but mine as well. He never grumbled he just did what he had to do. I'm hoping he can summon the strength to do it for me one more time.

Part of the reason that I feel so bad about what I'm doing is because I love Jeff so much, but I want to be an exec so badly that it just forces everything else out of my thoughts. It's my fondest dream. I want to be one of those women, in the tailored suits and dresses with a slim briefcase. I want to be the kind of woman that everyone fears. I want to go toe to toe with the big boys and determine what company policy will be.

From the time that I was old enough to watch television, I was always fascinated with female executives and entrepreneurs. At my age, nearing forty, the chances of me inventing a better mouse trap or starting my own company are getting slimmer. My best chance is to work my way to the top or near the top of the company I'm already working for. I guess this is my last chance at making sure my dream doesn't die, so I'm pulling out all of the stops and just going for it. Come Hell or high water, I have to give it everything I have.

My kids aren't really old enough to understand it. They get the fact that sometimes Mommy has to work longer so Daddy picks them up and drops them off. And sometimes Daddy has to make their breakfast and their lunches and their dinners. Sometimes, Daddy has to tuck them in at night too. Sometimes Daddy has to tell them that Mommy loves them because they haven't seen me in a couple of days, because I leave before they wake up in the morning and don't get home until after they're asleep. I hate all of that. It sometimes makes me feel like a failure as a mother when I miss those recitals and sports events but I tell myself that in the end it will all be worth it.

I guess the reason that I'm not a happy camper right now is because I'd thought that the worst part of this was over. I'd thought that once my boss, Ken Daniels, had given me his recommendation for the position, I wouldn't have to have sex with him anymore. I just found out that he wants me to go away for the entire weekend to a seminar on an island. He said that all of the biggest executives for our company will be there and it will give them a chance to see me in action.

Once he'd dangled that carrot, I knew that I couldn't refuse. But I also knew that he'd expect to have sex. And it wasn't his fault either. Ken was happily married just like I am. He has two kids, a girl and a boy, just like I do. I know his wife Patty and I like her. Ken also wasn't forcing himself on me. He hadn't sexually harassed me or anything like that. I had actually made the first move. Ken had commented on how many members of our staff were in the running for the manager's position that would be opening up and soon as George Willis retires at the end of the fiscal year and how it was going to be tough to make that decision. I'd thought about it for a couple of days and when he came to work grumpy one morning, I asked if he was okay. He'd told me how Patty was having as he called it, female problems, so she wasn't relieving his stress. He'd laughed about it, but later that day I gave him a blow job in his office.

I also told him that he should take me along on his over-night trip to Ohio. While we were in Ohio, I let him fuck me and that had started things out. There was no love involved. Ken loved his wife and I love my husband. It was only sex for him and just my way of getting a leg up on the competition. When he gave me the recommendation, I'd seriously thought that the sex between us was over.

There really was no need for it to continue. Patty had recovered from whatever her problems were and I had my name in the hat. As far as I was concerned, we were done. Besides, Patty is prettier than I am, younger than I am and Ken loves her. Why the hell would he need me?

So now I have to go home and ask my husband, who I feel guilty about cheating on and who is already doing far more than his share of work around our house and with our kids, to let me go away for a weekend seminar. If either one of us deserves a weekend getaway, it's him.

For once, I get out of the office at a decent time. It's only 7 o'clock when I pull into our driveway behind Jim's precious Mustang. I barely escape being splashed with the hose. Jeff is washing and waxing that car yet again. I think he washes it every day during the summer. It's probably closer to every second or third day but shit...the last time my car was washed...I don't actually remember the last time my car was washed.

He smiles and waves as I get out of the car. He puts the hose down and comes over to kiss me. He takes my briefcase in one hand and wraps the other hand around my waist. I pretend not to notice that his other hand drops down onto my ass, which he gives an affectionate squeeze.

As we pass through our backyard on our way into the house the kids continue running around the yard chasing each other. There are a couple of the neighborhood kids over playing with them. I turn and smile at them but they keep playing.

"They're having a good time," said Jeff.

"They didn't even notice that I'm home," I said. I was really disappointed that my kids didn't come over to even see me.

Jeff notices my disappointment and smiles. Then he pushes me up against the counter and wraps his arms around me. As he leans to kiss me, I can feel his dick hardening and pressing against me. He gives me a very gentle yet insistent kiss and reaches both hands down to squeeze my flabby ass.

"It's been a while Lis," he says between kisses.

"Jeff, it's only been since this morning," I mumble between kisses. "And before that it was last night and yesterday afternoon while the kids were napping before that."

"Can I help it if I just always want you?" he asked. I just laughed because it was true. We'd been married for over fourteen year and my husband's ardor for me had never faded. As I matured and cut my long flowing hair to a more manageable short cut, it didn't change things. As my ass started to spread and my cheerleader's tight body became almost frumpy, Jeff just said it made me more comfortable. While all of my friends of a similar age were grumbling about how their husbands rarely wanted to have sex with them anymore, Jeff still fucked me every chance he got.

And he was sneaky about it sometimes too. I remember a few weeks ago when there was still snow on the ground and we were having one of those family movie nights. The kids were still wide awake and weren't going to doze off for quite a while. I was lounging around in my underwear and a long robe.

Jeff had called me to come down into the basement. His voice was loud and sounded as if he was upset. As I walked down the stairs he'd been grumbling about something I'd done to the washing machine. He closed the basement door behind us and followed me down the steps.

"Do you see it?" he said. "You need to take care of that."

"What?" I asked looking at the machine. I looked closer and found that Jeff was behind me. He quickly flipped my robe up and started rubbing my pussy though my panties. I was shocked but I was also turned on. He stuck his knee between my legs to spread them and then knelt behind me and stuck his face on my panty covered pussy. He rubbed my clit and started humming which vibrated my labia. My panties got wet almost immediately.

He turned me around, pulled his pants down and stuck his dick in my mouth roughly. He grabbed the sides of my head and just fucked my mouth. He thrust himself in and out while pushing my head back and forth as if I was just a device to be used for his pleasure.

Then he pulled me up and yanked my panties off, tearing them in the process. He slapped my ass a couple of times and then bent me over the washer and pushed his dick inside of me to the hilt in one thrust. He put his hand over my mouth to keep me from crying out and started slamming it to me hard and fast. He reached around and rubbed my clit almost gently while he slammed me. I whimpered and moaned but the sound didn't carry, at first because of the hand over my mouth but later because his kisses and my responding kisses didn't let the sound carry.

He pulled out of me roughly, just when I was ready to climax and leered at me with his dick still dripping our combined fluids. He pushed me and I landed in a pile of dirty clothes. He opened my robe and started sucking on my nipples and biting them.

The he climbed on top of me and everything changed. "I love you Lisa," he said. And he re-inserted his dick into me. I spread my legs as wide as I could get them and he took his time. He very slowly and very gently stroked me until I was ready to climax again. When I told him I was there he stopped. "Squeeze that pussy," he hissed in my ear. "Milk this dick." He stopped thrusting and just rubbed the base of his dick against my clit, which was fluttering like crazy. I tried to clamp my internal muscles around him even tighter. The head of his dick was in me so far, that I was sure you could see it in my stomach.

"Oh fuck," he said, as I squeezed him the last time. His dick let loose a torrent of hot, sticky sperm deep inside of me that drove me over the edge. I clamped my thick legs around his back and held onto him as I rode the waves of pleasure.

When he came down off of our natural high, he gently kissed me again, then stood up pulled his pants back up and looked down at me lying among the dirty clothes with my legs open and his sperm leaking out of me. "Lisa, you have to take care of this machine," he said, loudly enough for the kids to hear us upstairs.

"Jeff, I'll take care of that machine whenever you want, baby," I said. He ran back upstairs to continue watching the movie with the kids while I got myself together. I threw the panties he'd ruined away and cleaned my bruised pussy. Jeff knew me so well. He knew exactly what my needs were. He also knew how to manipulate them. He knew enough to treat me like a whore to get my juices flowing and then slow things down and make sure I knew that he loved me by finishing me off with romantic and gentle sex.

I had never ever said, "No," to my husband and I never will. He knows that but he doesn't abuse the privilege. We have had sex in public places, which fuels my desire for risky things. But he never does it in places where we might get caught by anyone who knows us. Lots of strangers have seen him fucking the shit out of me, but no one that we know has ever come close.

Reality intrudes and suddenly, I'm back in the present and my body is responding to Jeff as it always does. I want him badly but then I always do. The problem is that right now I'm not clean. Luckily this far his kisses have only been on my lips. I can't allow him to try to put his tongue in my mouth. I'd never do that to him while there might be traces of Ken's leavings in me.

There isn't much chance of it, since I only swallow with Jeff, but I'm not taking any chances.

I turn my face away from him. "Honey, the kids might see us," I said. "I'll take a shower and meet you in our room. You can bring me a plate of whatever delicious dinner you fed our children."

"And then what?" he asks.

"And then I give you my latest round of bad news," I pouted.

"And then what?" he asks again.

"And then after the kids are asleep..." I turn to face him and look into his eyes. I'm staggered by the amount of emotion I read from him. He clearly loves me, but sometimes even I'm awed by how much.

"After the kids are asleep...you can do whatever you want to me for as long as you want," I said.

"Now you're talking," he says happily.

When I get out of the shower, I tell Jeff about the trip and he just smiles and tells me that he can handle the kids for a weekend and that it's no big deal.

After the kids go to sleep, my husband rolls over and undresses me. He starts out by gently massaging me until I'm ready to pop from his touch, then eats me to a giant orgasm. After that, he makes slow romantic love to me and we fall asleep in each other's arms.

I wake up the next morning and start getting ready for work. I kissed him on his forehead and make a firm decision that the weekend trip will be the last time I ever cheat on him. He deserves far better than he's getting from me.

Two days later, Jeff and the kids drive me to the airport. We drive my Volvo and not his Mustang, because he doesn't like stuffing luggage and other things in its tiny trunk. He also doesn't like the kids kicking the backs of his leather seats.

The back of my Volvo also looks like the garbage can in a candy store, with all kinds of bubblegum and bits and pieces of candy stuck to the seats. Jeff would have had a heart attack or at least a vasectomy, if his back seat looked like that.

I met Jim and a couple of our coworkers on the plane. We flew to the coast and then took a boat to the island.

As we get off of the large boat, I notice that the island is called la Isla Tentacion. It looks more like Fantasy Island from that old TV show. As soon as we step off of the gangplank, people are rushing to grab our bags. As we check into the hotel, we are immediately whisked away to bungalows in a more secluded part of the island.

One of the first things I notice is that Ken and I are sharing a bungalow that is a short distance away from our other coworkers. I immediately tell him that the accommodations won't do. "Ken, there is no way I'm sharing a room with you," I tell him. "All I'd need is to have one of the guys notice the arrangement and let it slip. What do you think Jeff would do to you if he heard about it? What would Patti do to you?"

He looked disappointed, but he called the desk and got me my own room. We were all tired from the flight and the boat trip, so after dinner, we all settled into our rooms to rest. Less than ten minutes after I got to my room, there was a knock at my door. Ken slipped inside as soon as I opened the door.

"God, I've been waiting for this for two days," he gushed. "Why do you still have your clothes on?"

He started trying to open my blouse and I just let him I was in shock. "This is going to have to be a quickie," he said. "I really have to save my strength for tomorrow."

He stripped my blouse off and pulled down my shorts. He pulled me over to the bed and pushed me down onto it.

He lined his dick up and just pushed it into me. I'm not even sure he'd ever heard of the word, "foreplay." He just started fucking me like I was part of the hotel staff and it was my job.

"Thanks, Lisa," he said when he was done. Then he headed off to his room or the bar. I have no idea where he went. I was just shocked. I stayed there in the soiled bed and cried silently. I realized, of course, that it was my own fault. After all, what had I expected? Every encounter Jim and I had experienced had been the same. Rushed blow jobs in his office and hurried sex in cheap motel rooms had been the total of our time together. You couldn't really call what we had an affair, because an affair is a relationship. Although most involve a lot of sex, they also involve dates and dinners and trips. All Ken and I had ever done was just to relieve his stress.

I guess maybe in the back of my mind, I'd thought that since this was in fact going to be the last time we did anything, that he'd make it memorable or at least like we meant something to each other. I realized once again how truly superior to Ken, my husband was, and I vowed once again to never do anything like this again.

I called Jeff at home and told him how miserable I was and that I missed him. He said the same thing he always did. "Honey, you can come home anytime you want. You can even quit that job. We'll be fine," he said. And I knew that he meant it. Hearing his voice made me feel stronger. I was determined to show the other three managers tomorrow exactly how competent I was and get their support as well as Jim's.

The next day, Saturday, would be the main work day. Saturday evening we'd do some kind of social thing and then we'd all be back on the boat first thing Sunday morning. We'd be on the plane by Sunday afternoon and back home by Sunday evening. At least that was the planned itinerary. I had breakfast with Ken that morning and he lowered the boom on me. None of the executives were on the island. Actually only the four managers were present. I was angry at first but Ken assured me that this would be the perfect opportunity to raise myself further up on the list.

Right after breakfast, Ken and I headed for one of the bungalows. He knocked on the door and walked right into the room. Inside the room was Alan Jenkins. I knew Al from work. Al was the manager of the accounting department. He was basically a bean counter and looked the part. Al was barely five foot six and weighed over two hundred and forty pounds. He wore thick glasses and squinted all of the time. He looked like a fat hedgehog, with his combed straight back hair. Actually hairy was a good way to describe Al he had thick hair all over every body part I could see.

From the moment Jim and I walked in, Al's eyes followed me everywhere I went. They made small talk for a few moments and then Ken looked at his watch.

StangStar06
StangStar06
5,807 Followers