Tempted

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And she did. "James, come around behind me and start fucking my ass. Heather, caress my body, fondle me all over." Karyn had never touched a woman before, never even thought of herself as having bisexual tendencies, but Heather just looked so sexy when Karyn made her do things, and...and suddenly, she felt two cocks inside her, sliding in and out, working her body in rhythm, pumping into her, and Heather's hands rubbed her tits, caressed her neck, and it just felt so good, and Karyn felt herself sliding over into orgasm again, so much bigger than the last, so much more powerful, it was just going on, and on, and on, and on, and she heard herself gasping out, "Cum, cum, all of you, oh, cummmm..." She felt them shooting their load into her, saw Heather suddenly and spontaneously shudder in orgasm, and that pushed her past the edge into one last, deep, explosive burst of pleasure before she finally slumped down onto her students, exhausted.

And then a few minutes later, she did it all over again.

*****

"No?" The Devil sounded more astonished than angry. "What do you mean, 'No'?"

"I mean 'no'. I don't want your gift. What you have offered, I now refuse. I don't think I can make it any clearer than that."

The Devil paced up and down the length of Karyn's bedroom, leaving brief flaring hoof-marks that quickly vanished. "This is impossible. I watched you. I saw you. I know you. I know everyone. Nobody ever turns this down, not ever. It's what everyone secretly wants." He almost sounded depressed. Karyn had to fight a strange urge to pat him on the shoulder and tell him it wasn't his fault.

"It's not what I want."

The Devil rounded on her, eyes blazing. "Then what the Hell do you want?"

Karyn smiled. "I thought you'd never ask." She explained her idea. It didn't take long.

The Devil listened. "And why would I want to do that? It doesn't sound like it would tempt you very much--you might wind up doing evil, but not in a way that would tarnish your soul. Free will is an important factor, you know."

"You'd do it because...you gave me the power in the hopes that it would tarnish my soul, because I'd be tempted to make people do wicked things. Right?" The Devil nodded. "Think about all the souls that would be tarnished if you did what I ask."

A slow, cruel smile spread across the Devil's features. "Done!" he said. He made a complex, occult gesture and vanished, but Karyn already felt it deep within her. He had granted Karyn her heart's desire, and she couldn't wait to begin using it.

*****

The students of 'Introduction to Anthropology and Archeology' waited impatiently. Professor Bell was already five minutes late for class, and they'd heard the rumors that she'd flaked out and canceled classes yesterday. Many of them were already looking toward the exit, wondering if they could get away with leaving, when Professor Bell walked in. And when they looked at her, they knew. They all instantly, intuitively realized it, without even knowing how. She would do anything they wanted. All they needed to do was give her a command, and she would obey. She would happily, blissfully obey any command she was given. All they needed to do was say it.

They began to wonder what it would be like...

THE END

12