Temptress in a D-Cup

Story Info
His girlfriend's boss wants to get in his pants. And does.
14.9k words
4.55
64.7k
84
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Swampcooler
Swampcooler
1,226 Followers

It was a Saturday night and we were getting ready to go to a party. My girlfriend Rita was preening in front of the mirror, applying her finishing touches. I'd been ready to go for 45 minutes.

"How do I look?" she asked, and of course there could be only one answer to that.

"Fabulous!" I said, "Drop-dead gorgeous. Good enough to eat!"

Rita is a good-looking girl, no one would argue that. She's 25 years old and about 5-5 with an athletic body, long auburn hair and baby blue eyes. We met at a mixer at our apartment complex and hit it off immediately and started dating. Before long we were spending our nights together in either her place or mine, so when my lease was up a few months later I gave up my apartment and moved in with her. That was about a year ago.

"Well, Handsome, you'll have to wait until we get back home to do that," she said with a wink.

My name is Adam. I will turn thirty in several months and I'm not real happy about it. It is the first "milestone" birthday I haven't looked forward to. Sixteen, eighteen, twenty-one, twenty-five, those were okay, but thirty? Not so sure.

The party we were going to had Rita a little on edge. Personally I'd rather not even go, but she needs my support as it's at the house of her new boss. She works as a social worker at the county health department and the new director, Eva, is throwing the party for the employees as a way to help her get to know everyone better and help everyone get to know her better. Eva has been described to me as a strong, attractive, 40 year-old, divorced black woman, who can be a tad intimidating at times. Rita seems to respect Eva quite a bit in the few short weeks she has been the new director.

As we drove to Eva's house Rita caught me up on who was who at her office. I'd met a few of them and she reminded me of those times so I wouldn't appear awkward...I'm not the best at remembering names in social situations.

When we arrived at the house the party was in a full, mellow swing. The house was beautiful, located in an upscale neighborhood with large homes on large lots. The house had hardwood floors throughout, comfortable, fine furniture and a wide open floor plan, ideal for entertaining. There was a black baby grand piano in the living area. The party was inside and out, and the backyard was subtly lighted with tiki torches, whose flames flickered and reflected off the water of a small kidney-shaped pool. Soft jazz music emanated from hidden speakers all around.

There was a bar set up by the pool so I got us a couple of drinks and soon we were in a group conversation with two other couples, two older colleagues of Rita's and their husbands. As we talked we sipped our drinks and munched on seafood hors d'oeuvres, and occasionally Rita greeted other coworkers as they moved around.

Soon Rita and I wandered to the bar for fresh drinks and she gave me a sleek nod to her left.

"Hi, Eva," Rita called to her supervisor, now just a few feet away.

"Oh, hello Rita, so glad you could make it!" Eva said. Then they shared a soft hug and a kiss on the cheek.

The only way to describe Eva is to say she was stunning: Tall and thin, a pretty face and straight, shoulder-length black hair. A fine gold chain circled her neck and gold hoops hung from her earlobes, sparkling in contrast to her smooth dark flesh. She had a body that would turn heads.

She wore a thin, sleeveless, backless red party dress that went down to several inches above her knees. Her black coffee skin glowed in the muted light, her toned arms, shoulders and legs attracted eyes like flies, and her ample bosom reached out.

"And who is this handsome young man?" Eva said, as we shook hands.

"This is my boyfriend Adam," Rita said, and introduced us.

"Well, you sure have good taste in men," Eva said, looking me straight in my eyes, then added, "And you Adam, have good taste in women as well."

I babbled something about how right she was.

"Have you met my son?" Eva said, and we both stared blankly. "This is my son, Daryl," nodding to the young bartender.

We introduced ourselves as he mixed our drinks. Daryl was about 6-2, athletically built with a short, cool temple fade.

"He lives in the apartment above the garage so I recruited him to help out tonight. He's a music major in college, and a damn good musician I must say, but he's a pretty good mixologist too. If the drinks are weak, you let me know!" she said, and we all chuckled.

Eva made the rounds throughout the evening as good hosts should, and we spoke to her briefly a couple other times. We complimented her on her beautiful home and décor and the backyard and pool. She said we should both come over and have a swim sometime.

After we said our goodbyes and were walking back to the car, Rita said, "Eva's got a hell of a body on her, doesn't she?"

I agreed, trying not to sound too enthusiastic. I said she looked great for being forty. Actually she looked more like my age.

"Her son seems like a nice kid," I said. After most folks had left Daryl had played a couple numbers on the piano at the end of the evening, one classical piece and one rag, and he was equally proficient at both. We learned that he played cocktail piano at restaurants several evenings a week and also was the keyboardist in a very popular regional band.

"Yeah, and very talented too!" Rita added.

We were getting in the car when she said to hurry up, get us home. She said she was still good enough to eat.

It was obvious to all that the party had been a great success. The vibe was light and breezy and a good time had been had by all; it had accomplished its goal to get everyone comfortable with one another. It seemed to me that Rita had a strong and classy leader in Eva.

As soon as we were in the car and I turned on the ignition Rita shoved her tongue deep into my mouth and we shared a long hard kiss.

"God, I'm horny," she said. Her hand was between my legs and she massaged my cock to a speedy hardness.

I no sooner had the car on the road when she unzipped me and unleashed my hard love into the open air. Her head went down and she took my cock into her mouth. It was only a ten minute drive to our place but we spent the whole time with my cock in her mouth and my eyes trying to stay on the road. My pelvis swung in a controlled and limited rhythm as I fucked her face, minute after minute as I drove. I groaned loudly when Rita sucked a healthy load of my cum out of me just as we pulled into the parking space for our apartment. Her head stayed down, my cock in her throat while ropes of my liquid love blasted into her.

"Hmmm, shrimp!" she said, and kissed me hard, transferring the last of my cum that she hadn't swallowed into my mouth. "Let's go inside," she murmured in a breathy rasp. "I want to fuck till we're raw!"

It had been a long time since Rita'd given me a blowjob in the car, but it had been a good one and we were both now brewing for a screwing. I didn't know why, but somehow Eva's party had served as an explosive aphrodisiac for both of us. We barely made it to the bedroom before we were naked and fucking, and I pounded her like a mallet and tenderized her meat throughout the night. Rita was not a quiet lover, and she shrieked louder than usual with each orgasm. I swallowed her cum as she had mine, and she offered me all of her, and I drilled her over and over until I'd sent every speck of my semen into her body.

When we woke in the morning we made slow gentle love. We both burned with soreness from our frictions of the night.

--

Eva's party had been a smash success. Rita related to me almost daily about the positive atmosphere at her work, the renewed spirit of teamwork and optimism. Everyone was closer, and many began socializing more and more after work. Rita and Eva also developed a close working relationship.

Rita and a few of the people she worked with, including Eva, started meeting for drinks after work on Fridays. After a couple weeks Rita suggested I should come too, that it would be fun and a great way to kick off our weekend.

So I did. They met at a pub not far from our apartment. The place was called Bertha's, and although it provided very little ambiance, it did offer cheap drinks and snacks and oldies on the jukebox.

When I got there eight or nine people were gathered around several tables that had been pushed together. I sat in the vacant chair next to Rita and gave her a kiss. I recognized the people from the party, and just as we finished being re-introduced I heard a familiar voice behind us.

"Well, I guess if somebody is going to take my seat, Rita, it may as well be this good looking young man!"

I turned to see Eva holding a tray with a pitcher of beer and a carafe of wine and glasses.

"Oh, I'm sorry Eva," I mumbled, and rose to my feet.

"Nice to see you again, Adam," she said as she placed the tray on the table. "And please do sit down. I'm so glad you could join us."

She crossed to the other side of the table and took another seat. It had been Casual Friday at their office and everyone was dressed comfortably. But despite the relaxed apparel, Eva still looked magnificent: Her hair had a fresh, sexy frizz to it and small gold studs decorated her earlobes. She wore tight black jeans and a sleeveless cream-colored blouse that highlighted her muscled shoulders and forearms, with the top two buttons open and showing her creamy cocoa skin. She took a seat across from me and I saw her give me a barely discernable coy little smile as her eyes lingered on mine before finally looking away. I wondered if anyone had noticed.

--

Over the next few weeks we'd meet at the same place and I noticed that Eva became more and more informal around me and we had entered into a new comfort zone. Her eyes would burn into mine, and she'd give me her flirty little smile and touch me as she spoke to me, usually on the arm, but occasionally briefly on my knee or thigh.

One night we were lying in bed and Rita surprised me when she told me about a conversation she'd had with Eva. She said that they had stayed at work a few minutes later than usual finishing up some paperwork. They got into a personal conversation and Eva had confided in her.

"Eva had a dream about you," Rita said.

"A dream?" I croaked. "About me?"

"Yes."

"What kind of dream?"

"What kind of dream do you think?"

There was a deafening silence because I had no idea what to say.

"You were fucking."

The awkward silence continued.

"Why would she tell you this?" I asked.

"I don't know. She must want me to know for some reason," Rita said with a squeak. "She said you were fucking her and you stuck it into her over and over but your cock kept slipping out of her and she got frustrated because she couldn't reach a climax. So then she decided to suck your cock instead but the same thing kept happening, she'd get a little bit of it in her mouth and then open her mouth wider to take in more and your cock would just flop away from her. And her hair was in her face so she couldn't see it clearly, and she tried to lick it but her tongue kept missing."

"Damn," I said. "I can't believe she told you that. Did she tell you anything else?"

"She told me she woke up all sweaty and masturbated. And she asked me what I thought it all meant."

"What did you tell her?"

"I left that one alone. She's my boss, Adam. I told her to go look up Freud at the library." She looked at me and asked, "Does that turn you on, another woman dreaming about you?"

She reached down and felt my semi-hard. She stroked me and I was at full staff in no time.

"I guess it does," she said. "Me too."

We kissed and she pulled me to her. My cock slid right into her and stayed there, it didn't slip out, and we eased into rhythm. Gaining momentum, we fucked harder and deeper as we picked up speed. We both reached loud, intense orgasms but I have to admit my mind was elsewhere.

--

The following weekend, in addition to the Friday happy hour at Bertha's, Rita and Eva had planned for us a Saturday night activity too. Daryl's band was playing a local gig at the Elk's Club, a big dance that was a semi-annual fund raiser for the scholarship fund.

I was going to skip the Friday get-together but Rita said no, and asked me to please show up. She said if I blew it off Eva would know that she had told me about her dream and she would then know I was uncomfortable and things would remain awkward going forward, including Saturday night. After all, this is my boss, she said. I knew she was right.

I showed up fashionably late at Bertha's on Friday. Most of the crew was already into their partying cups. I poured myself a beer from one of the pitchers and soon a few of the folks headed home and the group was down to a handful. Eva sat across from me and again her eyes were lasers into mine. Her hair was up in a bun atop her head, fully exposing her slim, sexy cheeks. Soon we said goodbye to the stragglers and it was down to the three of us. With a wink, Rita said she had to hit the restroom and left us alone at the table.

Eva's eyes were magnetic. I couldn't look away.

"Did you hear about my dream?" she asked.

I played dumb. It didn't work.

"Oh, come on Adam," she said. "You expect me to believe Rita didn't tell you..."

"No, really, I don't..."

"Bullshit!" she said forcefully, but with a smile. "That's okay. But here's the story: I dreamt about you. I did. A sex dream."

I squirmed and tried to change the subject.

"Your hair," I said. "You changed it."

She leaned in close to me. "Do you like it?" she asked.

I told her I hadn't yet seen her in a hairstyle that didn't look good on her. She leaned in even closer.

"Good," she said. "This way my hair won't get in your face when I'm on top!"

I looked into her eyes. It was stern, intense. She leaned in even closer and gave me the coy smile. She ran her tongue over her full, red lips.

That's when Rita returned to our table.

--

The next night we all had a big round table at the Elks Club. There were a couple older couples, several younger couples, Rita and me, and of course Eva. The beer was flowing and Daryl's band was tight and funky. They played soul and R&B mostly from the 60's and 70's, all the cool Motown and Stax tunes that kept people on the dance floor. Rita and I danced a little, but mostly I just drank beer and listened. It was hard not to tap my feet when I wasn't dancing.

We were dressed in jeans and comfortable shirts, but Eva again looked fine. She wore a blue three quarter-sleeve wrap dress that was tight on her big breasts and slim waist and it looked like it could easily unwrap at any moment. She was going for the earthy look, no makeup and no jewelry.

I hadn't really said much to Eva, but during the first break she struck up a conversation.

"Adam, are you gonna dance with me or are you gonna blow me off all night?" she asked me with a smirk.

"I'm not blowing you off, Eva," I said. "I'm just digging the music. It's been too loud to talk much anyway. The band is good, though, aren't they? And Daryl is killer on the keys and he really has the moves!"

"All right then Twinkle Toes, this next set, you and me are gonna do the Adam and Eva Boogie! I'm ready to shake my ass."

She turned and glanced up at the bandstand. Rita and Daryl were standing in front of the stage talking.

"Ooh-wee," she said with a wink, "Look at that, Is Daryl putting the moves on your lady? Or it the other way around? You better watch out Adam, he loves white women!"

Sure enough, early into the second set Eva asked me to dance. I glanced at Rita and she smiled and said, "I'm not going to tell my boss she can't dance with you!" and we all laughed. Eva grabbed my hand and pulled me onto the floor just as the band kicked into "Dance to the Music" by Sly. I noticed she dragged me all the way to the middle of the mob dancing, probably so we couldn't be seen by anyone at our table.

I'm usually pretty shy dancing until I'm half drunk, but not Eva. She was grooving like it was the Soul Train Semi-Finals, moving her athletic body in perfect time and syncopation to the beat. I watched her titties flying around in that flimsy dress and her legs were moving and kicking and her hemline was riding up and down her caramel thighs.

Soon her thighs were taking turns slipping between my legs and bumping my groin and her hands were taking turns clutching my ass. Her knees also got into the act and would gently brush my balls at one particular part of the chorus.

The band segued into James Brown's "Sex Machine" and that was all she wrote. Eva was staring into my eyes and her wet mouth and tongue were doing a dirty dance all their own while her hands and legs kept finding new ways to arouse me. My cock was now bulging in my Levi's and I was sure everybody on the floor could see it. This chick had taken me to the edge in five minutes.

"I have to stop!" I said, pulling away.

She grabbed my hand but I pulled it away again and started walking toward the restrooms, and Eva followed me while asking me what was wrong. We reached the area back by the restrooms where it was quieter and there weren't too many people around.

"What on Earth is the matter, Adam?" she asked, with a concerned look.

"I can't dance with you," I said, gazing in her eyes.

"You can't dance with me? What does that mean? I thought we were doing fine. Why can't you dance with me?"

"You know," I said.

"I do? What do I know?"

"You gave me a fucking hard-on!"

"I gave you a hard-on?" she asked incredulously. "That's what this is about? I gave you a fucking hard-on?" She broke into an exasperated smile. "That's what I was trying to do, Adam! Jesus Christ, I've been trying to give you one for a month."

"I'm sorry..."

She looked down at my bulge and then looked back into my eyes.

"It looks pretty good to me, Adam. And if it's any consolation, you got me all wet, too."

She put her hand behind my head and kissed me, her tongue wiggling into my mouth. After a few seconds I started to pull away but she wrapped her arms around me and pulled us tight and our tongues meshed in a long kiss, finishing the dance that I was unable to. Our lips parted just as "Sex Machine" came to a climactic halt and the crowd burst into appreciative applause.

"If you only knew what you're missing!" she said, then turned and walked into the ladies room.

--

Later on back at the table Eva asked me if she could borrow my cell phone. She wanted to check her messages and she had left her phone in her car. I gave her my phone and she left to go to the restroom area where it was quieter.

A few minutes later she returned, handed me my phone and said she had be going. She gave no explanation, but assured us it was not an emergency but that she had to go. She said her goodbyes to all and was off. Rita and I continued to drink the draft beers and we danced a couple slow songs.

During the final set my cell phone vibrated with an incoming call. The display of the incoming number was not a contact I had stored in my phone, nor a number I recognized. NEWS AD, it said. That meant nothing to me so I ignored it. A voicemail soon appeared and I figured I would check that later.

Once we were home, Rita went into the bathroom and that gave me a chance to listen to my message. The voicemail put a chill in my spine and a rocket in my pocket:

"Hey Baby, its Eva. I enjoyed tonight, especially our dirty dancing. Honey, I hope I didn't break anything down there or anything. I enjoyed our kissing even more, hope there's a lot more of that. You have soft lips and a strong tongue, I like that. I thought about you all day. And you know what else? I put a butt plug in tonight that's been slow-fucking my ass for the last five hours. I wish you were over here to pull it out of me. And I hope you don't mind, but I saved my number into your phone. I had to disguise it just in case Rita goes snooping. I entered the contact as NEWS AD. That's N-E-W-S-A-D. You know what that means? It stands for 'Naughty Eva Wants to Suck Adam's Dick! (PAUSE AND BREATHING) Are you hard yet? (PAUSE AND LIP SMACK) G'Night, Baby.

Swampcooler
Swampcooler
1,226 Followers