Ten-Year Reunion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
komrad1156
komrad1156
3,803 Followers

He unbuckled his belt as she unhooked and unzipped his pants. "Still doing okay?" he asked her.

As his pants hit the floor, he felt her reach for him as she looked up to kiss him and say, "Much better."

She found what she wanted and moaned softly as she gently stroked him inside his underwear. "Mmmm," was all Chaz heard as she reached inside his waistband and pulled the shorts down.

She took him in her hand again and stroked his length as he unhooked her bra and let it fall. "Wow," he said still admiring her body.

"Wow, indeed," she said admiring his. "You are so handsome," she whispered as she put her mouth near his ear. "I want you so bad."

Chaz reached inside her panties and did the same with them as she'd done to his boxers. "I want you too, Taylor," he told her walking her backward toward the bed. "Sit on the edge for me, okay?"

As she did, Chaz saw that she was nervous. "Why don't you grab a couple of pillows and lay back on them?" he suggested. Taylor did so allowing her to relax and still watch her handsome lover pleasure her.

He got on his knees, smiled at her and told her again how beautiful she was. As he looked at her, he saw her bush was neither shaved nor trimmed. Chaz had seen it all and didn't have much of a preference. Some trimming was nice but by no means necessary.

He kissed her inner thighs as he rested the palm of his hand on her pussy. He pressed down and gently moved his hand in a kind of circular motion without lifting it up. Taylor sighed softly as his lips moved closer to hers. "You're so beautiful down here too," he said as he replaced his hand with his face. He pressed into her sex and slipped his tongue between her soft, puffy lips and gently touched her clit.

"Ohhh..." she moaned as he softly licked. Up and down, up and down. Then in soft, gently circles. Taylor cried out softly as he increased the pressure. He reached for her lips and pressed them together and squeezed, released, softly licked her clit then squeezed again.

"Oh...God," Taylor said quietly as he put all of his years of experience to work. "That feels so amazingly good!" she told him. Her eyes were closed and she was looking up at the ceiling as he worked his magic.

Moments later, Taylor gasped sharply as a first, thick finger entered her vault. "Oooo!" she hissed as a second quickly followed. "That feels so good!" she cried softly. "I love that, Chaz!"

He continued to lick and flick as his fingers sawed in and out. She reached for his head and pulled his face in closer. As she did, he began licking faster using a circular motion knowing she would cum quickly. There was no surprise when he felt her body tense and her gasp. He held his ground and pushed against her as she pushed back against him. "Oh...yes!!" she cried softly. "It's been SO long and that felt SO GOOD!" she exclaimed as her body relaxed.

Chaz climbed up beside her kissed her as she reached for him again. He had no idea how experienced she was or what she might think should come next. He was pleasantly surprised when she made her way down to his groin then looked back up at him and smiled before taking him into her mouth.

Chaz had had countless blow jobs but never from a woman he cared about like Taylor. He knew he was attributing something to it that didn't physically exist, but this felt like the most amazing blow job he'd ever had. He groaned quietly as she went to work.

Taylor moved between his legs and held him with her left hand as she moved her right underneath his balls. She gently lifted and softly rolled them as she slowly slid down the length of his shaft. "Oh...fffuck!" he called out. "That feels great!" he groaned as she slowly raised back up before taking him again and again.

He looked down at her and said, "My God, you are the most beautiful woman I've ever seen." And he meant it. Everything he'd been feeling for her was growing exponentially as he watched her pretty eyes looking up at his as she bobbed up and down. She took him as deeply as she could and held it there until she began to gag then quickly came up for air. "That was amazing, baby," he told her.

Taylor smiled at him as she pulled the long strings of saliva back and away from her mouth before going back to work. Chaz was at the point where he wanted her as badly as he needed her. "Come up here with me," he told her. As she slid next to him, he reached into the nightside by the bed and grabbed a condom. Taylor took it from him and quickly rolled onto his massive dick and tossed the wrapper on the floor.

Chaz pulled her on top of him and let her line things up. Taylor reached between his legs then slid onto his thick, waiting cock. "Ohhhh, that feels SO good!" she sighed as she took him completely. She leaned down and kissed him as she raised her sweet, round ass up high before lowering back down on his cock. "You feel so good inside me," she moaned as he fucked her back.

Taylor continued to lift up and lower herself down as Chaz did his part to meet her halfway. "I thought you weren't all that experienced," he said as they slammed their genitals into each others'.

"I'm not. I just pay attention whenever I have the opportunity," she told him with a wicked smile.

Her smile killed him. He flipped her over and took her missionary style, kissing her passionately as he drilled her pussy hard. "Oh...my...God!" Taylor said as he filled her fully. "I love that!"

Chaz slowed down and stroked her slowly as Taylor reached for her clit. "You getting close yet, baby?" he asked her as he held himself up above her.

He saw her eyes close as she said, "Yessss! Oh, God... Oh...GOD! Oh, Chaz. Yes. Yes. YES!!"

Chaz unloaded inside her as Taylor came again. He buried his head in her neck and pounded her until his balls were completely drained then collapsed on top of her.

Taylor put her arms around him and held him. "That was...amazing," she said struggling to catch her breath. She lifted his head up and said, "Was that okay?" Her eyes were desperate for his validation.

"It was more than okay," he assured her. He brushed her short, blonde hair and said, "That was absolutely amazing." He kissed her and said, "You were amazing."

"You, too," she told him. He was still inside her and Taylor loved the way he felt. "You feel so good inside of me, Chaz. I wish we could freeze time and stay like this forever."

"Me, too," he agreed, "except that we wouldn't be able to enjoy all of the other great parts about making love with each other. I wouldn't want to miss those, either."

"Good point," she said.

They lay like that for a few minutes before she felt him growing hard again already and said, "Oh! Is that a sign you want to enjoy those other things again?"

"Let me just grab another raincoat and..." Moments later, they were doing just that.

As they lay there, Chaz said, "Taylor?"

She was curled up in his arms and said, "Yes?"

"I was wondering...since it's summer...if you'd like to maybe go somewhere together."

She raised up and said, "I'd love to. What do you have in mind?"

Three days later they were on a United flight to Hawaii where they spent an incredible week on the beach, knocking around small shops and stores, and making love several times each night.

On their last night there, Chaz finished coming after an exceptionally long and amorous bout of lovemaking and as he looked down at her underneath him told her sincerely, "I'm in love with you, Taylor."

She pulled him close and kissed him hard before saying, "And I'm in love with you, too, Chaz. I have been for a while now. I guess I just needed to hear you say it first."

A week later, he invited her back to the Space Needle but not for dinner. "I just want to look down on the city from up here," he told her as they held hands and walked around the outside. When they found a quiet space looking out over the water he said, "There's one other thing I wanted to up here where we had our first real date."

When he got down on one knee, Taylor nearly fainted from happiness. "Oh...my...GOD!" she said as he opened the box and asked her to marry him.

Her hand was shaking so badly she worried she might somehow fling the big, beautiful diamond over the edge so she steadied her left hand with her right as Chaz slid the ring on her finger. "I love you, Taylor. More than anything in life—I love you."

He stood up and kissed her before she said, "I'd pretty much given up on finding anyone and even when I let myself dream, the man I imagined finding was nowhere near as kind, gentle, loving, caring, and...gorgeous as you. I am so very thankful for you and I love you with all my heart."

"I guess it's a good thing you make it a point to attend every ten-year reunion," he teased.

"Yes, indeed," she said as they held each other. Taylor held her left up high enough to see her sparkling new engagement ring and realized she'd never been happier in her life.

That evening, she called her daughter and shared the great news with her. Tegan knew her mom was dating a younger man. She even knew she was falling in love with him. But when she told her he'd asked her to marry him, there was screaming and squealing on both ends of the phone.

"I want you to be my maid of honor, sweetheart," he mother asked. Amid the shrieks and the tears Taylor heard, "Of course I will, Mom. I'm so happy for you!"

Four months later they were married in an old rustic church with family and friends in attendance with Jimmy serving as best man and Tegan as her mother's maid of honor.

Three months later, Tegan shrieked again when she learned she'd finally be having a baby brother or sister before the end of the year.

"Thank God for reunions," Taylor thought that night as she drifted off to sleep in the arms of the man she'd once taught and now loved with all her heart.

komrad1156
komrad1156
3,803 Followers