Tena Desai - Comes into the Fold Ch. 03

Story Info
Tena Desai becomes Romeo's personal possession.
5.4k words
4.7
9.7k
5

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/25/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Come in!" Romeo called out in response to the knock on his door and continued running the electric shaver on his face.

In the mirror, he saw Anjana Sukhani enter the room and walk up behind him after closing the door.

"Good morning, Sir. I am reporting as per your order for your use, Sir."

Romeo smiled at her formal reporting and her nervousness. He put the shaver down and picked up the moisturising cream.

"Relax, Anju." He smiled at the nervous girl "I won't eat you. I am going to nail you. I might not leave you fit to walk, but I won't eat you."

"Sorry, Sir. I am a bit nervous. This is a big moment for me. Is this acceptable, Sir?" She indicated her attire.

Anjana had decided to dress in sleepwear to match the early hour of the day. She had on a very short strappy negligee with a floral print on it. It was very deep neck and very short on her thighs. Over it, she had a sheer nightie on, also with the same floral print and very short.

Romeo looked her up and down and nodded "Yes, you look very fuckable, darling."

"Thank you, Sir." Anjana shifted her weight. His casual but sexy words were turning her on. She had had very little sleep and woken up very wet and aroused. She had been up for the last 2 hours and just been waiting for the time after getting ready. Now looking at her boss standing before her in just his boxer shorts, she could feel her body respond at a very deeper, primal level.

Dropping the face moisturiser tube to the dresser after using it, Romeo walked to his bed, stood with his back to it and beckoned Anjana to him. She moved quickly and walked to him.

He pulled her close, making her stand between his feet and wrapped his arms around her slim, young figure. He looked into her eyes.

"You are a lovely girl, Anju. And today you are going to become my bitch. Do you know that?"

She moaned as he leaned in and kissed her neck "Yes, Sir. I know, Sir. Thank you, Sir."

As his lips lingered on her neck, she moved closer and hugged him tight. The smell of his virile body flooded her nostrils and she could feel her body responding with eagerness.

With a gentle, casual movement of his hands he pushed her sheer nightie over her shoulders and let it fall around her ankles. She had not been able to decide which shoes to wear at this time of the morning with his attire, so she had come barefoot. She now stepped out of her nightie and opened her legs so he would have access to her.

Moaning as she felt his exploring hands squeeze her bare ass cheeks Anjana pushed forward and moaned even louder as she felt him push in response and his thick cock pressed right on her hot, hungry pussy.

On his signal she quickly bent over the bed, resting her upper body on the bed and pushing her ass up for him to use her. She tried to control her breathing as she knew she was in for a hard session. Her boss was well-known to have a big dick and he was notorious for fucking girls so hard they could not walk for days.

He took off his boxers and dropped them on the bed. Anjana could smell them. She thought she could smell the spot his pre-cum on them. She felt him take a grip of her shoulders and at the same time his huge cockhead pressing on her pussy hole. She held her breath anticipating his entry. He pushed in slowly but with a firm, authoritative stroke. Anjana moaned it stretched her tight cunt to the limit and the pain travelled up her spine like electric current.

For several minutes he pounded her hard into the bed with long, powerful thrusts and Anjana took them with a willing, eager submission. She kept her legs wide open even when Romeo's cock was hitting so deep in her cunt that she could feel the waves of electrifying pain travel all the way up into her body. She grabbed the bedsheet with both hands and held her position while he fucked her like a bitch.

"Aaaarrgh, God!" She screamed as she felt his cockhead hit her cervix and the pain from it radiated through her body in sharp waves of burning fire. Her body jerked hard as she came suddenly and without any warning. She clutched the bedsheet like a drowning person trying to stay above the water. She gave in soon as the hot, furious orgasm rocked her body like a massive storm rocks a little boat.

Whimpering and crying like a bitch, she surrendered to the powerful orgasm and to her boss who was still drilling her cunt like a wild animal. His cock was taking possession of her and she could feel it in her bones. But there was nothing she could do except to submit to his cock and become his bitch.

Finally when he pulled out, turned her over and came all over her naked body, Anjana was breathless and completely shattered. She lay there on his bed and looked at his long, throbbing cock as it jerked repeatedly and sprayed a torrent of his hot, warm seed on her fair, beautiful, naked body.

[End of part 2]

====================================================

Romeo came out of the shower with a towel wrapped around his waist. He found that Deepika was sitting on his bed, completely naked.

"I thought you may want to feed your whore before you dress, Sir?" She suggested.

With a smile Romeo untied his towel, folded it and dropped the wet towel it in front of him. Deepika got off the bed and knelt at his feet with her knees on the towel.

"Thank you, my Master!" she said and started kissing his dick.

He stroked her head and smiled "You are welcome, my whore."

Working with slow, expert licks, Deepika teased his dick to get hard and stand erect. Once it grew to its full, glorious length, she closed her mouth around his cockhead and started bobbing her head up and down. She knew exactly how he liked his cock sucked and she was an expert in pleasing him.

Deepika took her director's dick as deep in her mouth as she could while keeping her face turned up and her eyes looking up into his eyes. What she hadn't told him was that she had been waiting for this moment for a while. She had absolutely loved how he had acted at Bombay airport before this trip. He was the caring director concerned for his actors, and on the other hand a firm boss dealing with incompetence in no uncertain manner. Deepika had been craving to take him in her mouth since that moment.

Now that she did have him in her mouth, she worked on his cock with loving movements of her head. She worshipped her owner's dick like a good whore. He stroked her head with his fingers deep in her silky hair. Deepika's pussy was dripping wet from being in her owner's presence and enjoying his gentle control of her.

He pulled her up and she let go of his dick with reluctance. It only needed a gentle nudge from his hand for her to bend over his bed and spread her legs wide. In almost exactly the same spot where he had banged Anjana less than an hour ago. And Tena a few hours before.

Romeo's cockhead opened Deepika's soft, wet pussy slowly but then he jammed it into her with a long, hard thrust.

"Mmmmmm, god!" Deepika screamed.

But this is exactly what she needed. She wanted him to take her fully, to use her and remind her that she was his property. Ever since she had come into his stable, her whole life had changed. She had been a successful actress even before but now she was happy in her personal life as well. Being a Bollywood heroine she could not just go and get married unless she wanted her career to end. But here, under Romeo, she not only got the best romantic and sex life that she could imagine, it was actually good for her career.

Bent over his bed right now though, her career was far away from her mind. All she could think of was his wonderful, hard, thick cock drilling her cunt, and pushing her body towards a mind-blowing orgasm at a high speed.

His strokes were hard and deep, conveying the clear message that she belonged to this cock. Indeed, she loved his cock as much as one could love anything. She was always ready to spread her legs for his big Beast - any time and anywhere.

"Oooh, ma! Sir, please let me cum? May I please cum, sir?"

Romeo controlled her firmly with his fingers wrapped around her neck and kept drilling her hard. When he gave her permission, Deepika let go with a loud scream. Her young, toned body squirmed under Romeo who kept fucking her with long, forceful strokes.

Soon after that Romeo came in her which she received with grateful moans. Deepika had never become his whore for her career. She had been a successful heroine before she met him on that fateful day at the Mumbai Chhtrapati Shivaji Airport's private search room. He had won her over with the goodness of his heart and the strength of his personality.

Her surrender to him had been completely voluntary and heartfelt. She considered it her good fortune that she was his bitch, his property and she was visibly proud of it. As soon as Romeo pulled out of her soppy, wet cunt, Deepika went down on her knees and licked up his cock clean. She looked up into his eyes as she ran her tongue over his thick, messy, cum-soaked cock and swallowed each load of his cum, cherishing it like the most delicious treat in the world.

For Deepika every chance to kneel down at her master's feet and lick his cock was not less than worship. It was this devoted whore look in her eyes that got Romeo hard again very quickly. Deepika smiled proudly and took his hard, meaty cock deep in her mouth. His fingers pushed deep into her silken hair and he fucked her beautiful face with long, precise strokes.

When he finally came in her mouth, Deepika maintained intense eye contact as she swallowed his hot, creamy cum like the devoted whore she was. Then she sucked him clean again and stayed on her knees at his feet until he told her to get up.

=======================================================

Romeo sat down on the couch with a soft smile. The hotel had arranged their breakfast on the function hall terrace. The function hall had been booked out so that Romeo could have his private breakfast with his girls. Anjana's magic was finally working.

He sat with Deepika on one side and Priyanka on the other.

On his signal, Tena got up off her seat and came to sit on his thigh.

"Girls, I have decided to take Tena as my whore."

Deepika said "We would be surprised if you didn't. She is lovely!"

Tena blushed at that "Thank you, Deepika."

"Oh yes!" Romeo said as Anjana entered followed by a waitress carrying a bowl of fruit "I am claiming Anjana as well."

Anjana came and knelt at his feet taking his leg between her knees.

Priyanka spoke this time "I think she deserves it, Sir. She has been so good on this trip already. It would be nice if you own her."

Breakfast was a happy, intimate affair. They ate and chatted amidst lots of kisses, caresses and physical closeness.

Later they all went for sightseeing in Jakarta and in the evening, they met with the show organisers about rehearsals and show schedule. The organisers seemed to have their own ideas but Romeo quickly set them straight. Working with his girls he created a schedule that made sense and didn't have everybody travelling back and forth half the day.

For dinner they went back to their hotel and ate in the hotel restaurant. People craned their necks wherever the girls went and more than one person was thinking what a lucky chap Romeo was.

<>

Tonight, the hotel had arranged a suite for Romeo and he moved there with his girls. With two bedrooms and one living room it was not a huge place for Romeo and his five sluts but it did make for a cosy intimate atmosphere.

After finishing dinner they did a little dancing in the hotel disco which was full of sexual tension. With his five gorgeous sluts around him, Romeo played with them and teased them more than actual dancing. An hour later, when he suggested that they all go up to the room, he was met with eager approval. His sluts were hot and they needed to be fucked.

Up in the room, they all get naked and lined up on the long couch and the two couch chairs. Tena Desai, Deepika Padukone, Katrina Kaif, Priyanka Chopra and Anjana Sukhani - each girl was on her hands and knees with her ass towards the middle of the room. They were all fully naked except for the whore heels that they knew their boss liked on them when he was fucking them.

Romeo stood facing the semi circle and looked at the bare pussies offered to him. As he took his clothes off he looked left and right noticing how much each pussy was dripping. Stepping forward he grabbed Katrina by the hair and slapped her ass. As his large hand came down on the Bollywood Goddess' bare, smooth ass, it made a loud noise in the room.

Weirdly though, Katrina wasn't the only one who moaned. Each of the other girls knew what was happening and anticipated that they might be the next one to get Boss' attention. Deepika and Priyanka being on either side of Katrina on the long couch expected it more and their moans just escaped as their whore sister's body rocked with their owner's attention.

Letting his hard, erect dick rub casually on Katrina's bare, hot pussy, Romeo put one hand each between Priyanka and Deepika's legs and fingered them slowly with two fingers in each wet, submissive cunt. All 3 moaned in unison this time, but even Tena and Anjana waiting their turns could feel their bodies getting really hot with anticipation.

Kat, PC and Deepu moaned again, despairingly this time as Romeo stepped back. He walked up to where Tena was facing the back of the couch chair and sank his hard, long dick deep into her cunt without any preamble. He simply grabbed her by the shoulders and drove his long, massive shaft into her wet pussy.

Tena's scream was loud and deep as the felt the searing pain from her director's rough entry. Her four whore sisters shivered as they realized that Romeo had just speared Tena like fuckmeat. Her moans as he ground his heavy, massive cock in her cunt felt like they were coming from their own body.

When he pulled out of Tena's cunt, they could hear her pleadings, begging to keep him in her. But he turned around and jammed his cock into Anjana's tight little cunt, making her body buzz with the hot pain.

"Awwww, mummy!" Anjana cried.

Keeping their legs open wide, the girls could feel their pussy leak copiously as they heard Anjana's heart-rending scream. The thought of being the next in line to have her pussy demolished made them shiver with excitement.

Deepika moaned even as Romeo grabbed her hair and then she whimpered like a bitch when his fat, hard cock stretched her tight cunt open with a powerful thrust. She rocked her ass back to take his hard cock into her hungry cunt. Her own rocking motion made her scream as she felt his cockhead hit her cervix.

One by one, Romeo fucked them, teased them, played with their gorgeous bodies and they loved it and asked for more. The anticipation of having his hands, his fingers or his dick in their bodies made them hot and excited. Each of the girl kept dripping and pulsating even when she was not impaled on his dick.

His whores knew how to ask for permission when they were ready to cum. Romeo made them beg, teased them to the limit of sanity. They came hard, in uncontrollable frenzied orgasms. The hot goddess whores kissed each other and bit into the couch cushions and even sometimes fell off the couch on to the rug whilst in the throes of passionate, mind-blowing orgasms.

Just a snap of his fingers was enough to bring his bitches to his feet when he wanted to cum on their gorgeous faces and beautiful, naked bodies. He had them in a circle at his feet and showered them in his hot, sticky cum. They licked his hot cum off each other's faces and sucked his cock clean.

Romeo got Deepika and Katrina to hold Tena by the arms as he bent her over the back of the couch chair. Priyanka opened Tena's ass cheeks and Anjana guided Romeo's hard, long cock into her tight little puckered ass hole.

"Oh ma!" Tena cried as her director's thick cock penetrated her painfully deep in her ass.

Deepika crooned her in ear while Kat caressed her back. They both knew firsthand how it hurt when Romeo took a girl's ass. But they knew well that he had to claim her ass in order to completely own her. They themselves were proud of being his property and now they were helping their master claim this young beauty as his bitch. Both girls were dripping as they held Tena in place for Romeo to fuck her ass.

Using circular strokes, Romeo screwed his thick, meaty shaft into Tena's tight ass, pushing in and out less than an inch every time. Tena bit her lip, cried and took it all. Her eyes were dripping tears but at the same time her pussy was dripping massively as well. There was no way she could have stopped him even if she had wanted to.

Her moans were non-stop as she submitted herself to a slow but deep ass fuck by her director. And as she started to feel the pain turn into pleasure she arched her back so he could penetrate her deeper. The pleasure mixed with pain again and Romeo started to properly drill her ass with his long, meaty shaft. She yelped with each stroke but stayed in place for him to use her.

She was breathless as she asked for permission to cum. To her relief it was given quickly. At this moment she was really glad of Deepika and Katrina holding her firmly for her knees turned to jelly and she lost all control of her body. Even the pain of Romeo's massive cock stretching her tight ass felt amazingly good to her right now.

Even though he was not jamming it all the way into her ass, Tena could really feel how he was claiming her and why she needed to surrender her ass to become fully his.

His thrusts were rhythmic and deep, it was like they were programming her mind. With each stroke she was becoming more and more of his whore. She came again.

Orgasming so hard that she almost fell down, Tena moaned and screamed, losing all sense of reality as Romeo ploughed her ass like a beast. When he grabbed her hair and pushed her down to her knees on the carpet, she was only too glad to be closer to the ground. She turned her face up for what she knew was coming.

Romeo's hot cum landed on her beautiful face, painting her sweet, sexy features like an erotic painting. Tena kept her mouth open and tried to eat as much as she could. Then she shared the cum on her face with her sister whores - Deepika and Katrina. Between the three of them they licked up and ate every single drop of their director's seed. Even the drops that had fallen on the floor.

And then they sucked him clean. Together.

=======================================================

Taking a moment to pick up where he had dropped his jacket Romeo came back with something jangling in his hand. He sat down in the chair and had Tena kneel before him. He opened his fist and a metal dog chain hung from his hand. Tena gasped.

She lifted her curly black hair off her shoulders and Romeo wrapped the leather dog collar around her neck. He attached the leash to the collar and held the other end. Tena shivered and said "Thank you, Master, for claiming this worthless bitch as your own!"

He smiled at her "Welcome to the family, my bitch."

Anjana was kneeling close by looking at Tena's leash longingly. Romeo now looked at her "It would be a shame to leave you out, wouldn't it, slut?"

"I will wait for Sir to claim me when he finds me worthy." She said patiently.

Romeo laughed "Well said, whore. Now get my jacket."

From another pocket he produced another leash and soon Anjana was kneeling beside Tena, proud as a princess with a new crown.

"Whores!" Romeo commanded looking at Deepika, Priyanka and Katrina. He didn't need to add another word. They went and came back with their own collars and leashes. They put them on, attached the leashes and handed the other ends to Romeo. Their collars were custom made of leather with gems embedded in them. They always packed them when travelling with their owner.

12