Tender Mercies

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then, almost without warning, I felt her head moving down my body, kissing the warmth of my skin during the short but wonderful journey. She paused long enough at my navel to encircle it with her tongue, then delved the tip of her tongue into it, driving me up a wall. When her head began to move lower, I knew what was about to happen. I opened myself up to her. At first she merely chewed softly on my thatch of brown hair, teasing me. I wanted her sweet mouth between my legs like nothing else I have ever wanted. I placed my hand on top of her head and almost pushed her between my splayed legs. I felt her thumbs pry my sex open, exposing the pink gash, the pink moist flesh, and the tiny nubbin that longed for relief.

"Your smell is intoxicating," she said softly.

She held me open for an eternity. I opened my eyes long enough to see her staring into my well opened pussy. I think I heard her whisper "beautiful" before she pursed her lips over my clit. She certainly knew what she was doing for a first-time lover. She suckled me at first, drawing my clit deeply into her mouth. Then she laved it with just the tip of her tongue, back and forth, over and above it, all over it. When she lowered her head and drove her whole tongue into my vagina, I screamed in pleasure. She literally fucked me with her tongue for what seemed like ages, paying particular attention to the sensitive outer entrance of the vagina. When she renewed her efforts on my aching clit, I knew I was getting close. This time she lightly bit the engorged nubbin before sucking on it voraciously.

She alternated between biting and sucking until she heard the tell-tale moans from deep inside my throat. I took deep breaths, letting the air out slowly. Suddenly my whole body seemed to spasm. I felt a jolt that when from my pussy straight to my brain. I literally exploded on her face. I didn't exactly squirt like I had heard some women do, but I felt the warm flow of juices spew out of me. It lasted at least 15 or 20 seconds, and then I felt another even more intense spasm that went straight up my spine. The second one lasted even longer. It was the first time in my life I had been multi-orgasmic. I was delirious with pleasure.

When Gail lifted her head from between my legs, her face was full of my juices. "Nice facial," I laughingly thought to myself.

Gail made her up back up my body. We hugged and hugged. Kissed and kissed. Then hugged some more. I told her I had never felt so wonderful. She felt the same. Our naked bodies entwined, we were as happy as either of us had been in a long time. We certainly deserved it.

"Do you think this is a one-time only adventure?" she asked with a wry smile on her glowing face.

"Do you want there to be more?"

She laughed. "You are never supposed to answer a question with a question, silly."

I laughed in return. "Okay. You win. If we don't have about a million more of these little 'adventures,' then I will feel unfulfilled. I have never wanted anything more in my life, Gail. Please make me happy again and again."

Her smile lit up the room. "And me as well. It was too wonderful for words."

"Well, I may be a bit too kinky for you, dear."

Her eyes opened wide. "Kinky? I think that's the magic word."

We laughed again. We would learn from each other. We found the time to be with each other several times a week. There was nothing too kinky for us. But that is a new story altogether. For later.

12