Tennis

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ashson
Ashson
8,552 Followers

I gently withdrew and lay back.

The three of us were quiet for a while. Marie broke the silence, as I was sure she would. Can't stop talking, that girl.

"Well, you fucked both of us. Are you satisfied now?"

"There were three sets," I returned, "and you lost all of them."

"What?"

"Tennis. Three sets. I won all three. I'm ready for my third fuck."

"Are you insane?"

I turned and looked at her. She looked pissed. I gave her my most evil smile.

"Third time lucky, they say. I want you on your hands and knees while I take you."

"Come, come," I said, when she just stared at me. "Let's get a move on."

I reached over and gently directed her to roll over, and then helped lift her bottom high. Marie was staring at me, looking as though she didn't believe this was happening. Wendy, on the other hand, was looking as though she wanted to laugh but didn't quite dare.

I settled down behind Marie, hands on her hips, lining her up. With one rough thrust I took her, penetrating her and filling her with one swift movement. Reaching around I took hold of her breasts, holding them firmly, teasing the nipples wile I did so.

The previous efforts had basically been to please the girls, and I believe I succeeded. This time I was going to please myself, and Marie was along for the ride.

There was no holding back this time. Marie quickly discovered there was a big difference between her lying on top of me and humping me at her leisure and my taking her at my leisure. I drove in hard, and I drove in fast. This time I was going to climax and Marie would have to work hard to keep up with me.

She was squealing and gasping, her bottom bouncing frantically as she exercised her hips to meet my repeatedly attacking cock, ensuring it sheathed itself deep within her at every thrust. I was taking her so vigorously this time that she didn't have time to swear or exhort me to go harder. All her breath was taken up in giving her the oxygen required to keep up the activity. (Except for inadvertent squeals that were let out. They seemed totally uncontrolled though.)

I took her harder and harder, pushing her higher and higher. The squeals seemed to be getting a frantic note to them, with Marie being driven post-haste toward another climax.

Quite frankly, my balls felt as though they were going to burst, and I gave a groan of relief when I found myself letting fly. I ejaculated deep inside Marie while she shrieked and shuddered, absolutely tossed over the edge and into her own raging climax.

She drained me, her passage clinging to me, her climax in full control as she milked me for all she was worth. We sank back down onto the grass, my hips still giving helpless little jerks against her. Then all was quiet. Except for Wendy.

"Wow," she said quietly. "Do you feel up to playing a fourth set?"

Ashson
Ashson
8,552 Followers
12