Tents, Trailers, Tits, Condos, Cunts Ch. 05

Story Info
Hippy Alice in Dellsland.
1.6k words
4.27
8.2k
4
0

Part 5 of the 45 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 05/25/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

HIPPY ALICE IN DELLSLAND

After a few chilly damp days wandering around the Wisconsin Dells area and playing our tittie games, mostly inside, we woke up to a bright, sunny, warm morning. In mid Wisconsin in mid October it is often dreary, chilly, and cool days, and near freezing at night.

Short version. In the mid-1970's things were still not overly commercialized there. Although I'm sure this was a tourist attraction for well over 100 years already.

We were staying in a nice public RV park among two Go Kart tracks. It was within walking distance to those museums, water parks, restaurants, and other attractions. And for us, a nice walk across the Wisconsin River bridge to the small town of Wisconsin Dells. We loved camping places where we could just walk to be entertained.

Since the RV section was nearly deserted I parked our trailer near the center close to a shower/restroom building. With electric hookups we could save LP gas by using a small electric heater at night. Even the campground was half priced now. Around $10 with water and electric compared to around $35-$40 at most places now.

Sadly this campground and everything else on that STRIP have been replaced by condos, expensive hotels, and upscale restaurants. I feel sorry for young couples today looking for cheap get a ways and fun.

Speaking of cheap, we were sitting outside in the morning sun clipping coupons from fliers, brochures, and coupon books we'd picked up the past few days. I was wearing jeans but had removed my shirt to get the last few rays of sun. Dollie wore jeans and a low blouse of some sort.

We were clippin and rippin coupons when a brightly colored VW van came clattering toward us on the campground road. As it came toward our site we walked out to see if it could really be old Alice!

Even back then there weren't many multi colored VW vans with flowers painted all over them. Pleasantly surprised, she stopped and jumped out to hug and kiss us both. I mean literally lip smackin wet mouthed kissin and huggin. I'd swear ole Alice was wearing one of the same hippy style long gowns scooped to her navel as we saw her wearing 2 to 3 years ago.

As Alice hugged and kissed me, those two football sized water balloon lookin boobies popped out and she was rubbing them on my bare chest. Alice didn't look a day older. In fact it appeared she'd lost weight and was looking younger.

As we asked each other what we were doing here on the other side of Lake Michigan, we told her our wedding anniversary was the 19th, in a few days. Alice said her 55th birthday was tomorrow, the 18th. So much for me thinking 2 to 3 years ago she might have been 65. I was now around 35 and Dollie 33.

Alice parked next to us, just like before and she came back over to sit at the picnic table to visit. Again she wore one of those floor length dresses with a slit all the way up both hips. I don't think it was the same dress she'd just had on as she drove up. It barely gaped to the knee when walking but exposed both hips while seated.

Again, on purpose I'm sure, she occasionally flipped the center section aside exposing her very fuzzy Beaver. Same as before, when seated, both titties rolled out. Now and then when another RV drove by Alice would slip her boobs back in. Somehow they ended up right back out.

Alice said that after she spends her birthday here relaxing she's headed to someplace called Cedar Key, Florida for the winter. I remember thinking what a lucky lady, going to the Florida Keys. Ha! Cedar Key is only a short distance from where we now live in NW Florida near the Gulf. For us it's always been a small small world!

We told Alice we were going to take her someplace nice to eat for her birthday and buy her a small gift. Alice took my hand and placed it on her hair pussy. As I rubbed her bush Alice told Dollie that she wants me to fuck her for her birthday present.

I'll admit, ole Alice was lookin good now and my erection was telling me to go for it! Having sex with a woman twenty years older seemed very kinky and wrong. Yet, as I later thought about it, before I was legally old enough, under 21, I was having sex with prostitutes 35 and 40.

I don't remember who asked Alice when she'd like to get fucked. But I remember Dollie saying she'd pick up all the coupons and fliers while Alice and I went in our RV and celebrated Alice's birthday. What a great wife!

I left the RV door wide open. Without saying much, Alice and I were soon naked. She was laying spread eagle on the RV bed, fingering herself, begging me to fuck her.

I still didn't want to fuck old Alice. I had a brain fart. Maybe if I tell Alice I will only fuck her if she gives me a blow job she will refuse! But Alice didn't refuse! I got my blow job from old Alice but I didn't cum. Now I had to fuck her!

I remember having no problems burying my cock completely inside old Alice in one steady stroke. I wouldn't say her pussy was large, just very moist and pliable. I used to think Dollie screamed and faked orgasms a lot. I had no idea whether old Alice was faking or not, but she sure was making a lot of noises.

Alice seemed to be squirting immediately, as I banged away at her old pussy. I soon found out Alice wasn't faking! Alice was screamin and hollering about having one orgasm after another. No matter how hard I shoved I never hit bottom. She begged me to warn her before I was ready to cum in her. She must have known I was ready!

I stopped and got off. I told Alice to get on her hands and knees on the bed. I forget the exact words but she was giggling and saying something like "goody, I love it doggie fashioned."

Up until then I was laying between those huge tits but I really couldn't feel them. They were hanging down each side of her body. I had two reasons to get her doggie fashioned. I wanted to try to hit bottom in that hot, wet pussy, and I wanted to hang onto those big boobies.

I succeeded doing both. Those tits were so large they were squished into the bed as she knelt there. I rode ole Alice like riding a horse, hanging onto the reins for life. I cheated. I started pulling on her nipples and working them with each hand. Neither of us could take this much longer. I didn't warn Alice! I shot a wad deep inside Alice, as she yelled she was cuming too!

Dollie was giggling and asking me how it felt. I really hadn't noticed she had come inside and had no idea how long Dollie was watching. But she'd watched me fuck many other young girls so this was really nothing new.

Dollie brought us both Kleenex. But Alice had a better way to clean my penis. She licked and sucked it dry! Then Alice trotted to our RV toilet to drain my semen from her.

Not sure how it happened, I had Dollie over the small dinette table fucking her from behind when Alice came out. Alice fondled Dollie's boobies and Dollie yelled she was cuming within minutes. A few more stabs and we were finished.

Once more old Alice surprised us. Fresh from Dollie's wet pussy Alice sucked my cock dry once more. We dressed and after a short visit we headed for the shower house then took Alice to a nice restaurant for her birthday lunch. Seems like that afternoon and the next day we took Alice for scenic rides.

I also remember giving old Alice her real birthday fuck on the 18th. But the 19th was mine and Dollie's to celebrate alone. On the 19th. we'd slept late then had sex. Dollie was up first that morning and told me Alice's VW van was gone. We never saw old hippy Alice again.

-----------THE HIPPY VAN

Maybe five years more passed. I was 40 or so. Somewhere in east central Illinois or west central Indiana we were camping. At least two different afternoons while riding around we spotted a brightly colored Ford van painted very much like Alice's VW van, complete with large painted flowers all over it. This one had a small home AC unit sticking out the rear window and no side windows. More of a cargo van. We were always going opposite directions. By the time I got turned around the Ford hippy van was gone. Was this old flower child Alice again?

Something else we never even thought about until now. For twenty years we have lived around ***** miles from Cedar Key, Florida where old Alice spent many winters. We've gone to Cedar Key for several anniversaries and several winter antique RV shows at one of only a few campgrounds there.

We never saw any hippy vans near there. But now we wonder. Old Alice would be near 95 now. Is it possible there is still an old flower child hippy wandering around wearing a long gown with football sized titties hangin free? We really knew little about old Alice. Yet we knew a lot. Alice was a friend.

Of course this all happened 40 to 45 years ago. The words spoken are only a guess. This is how I remember it from my notes.

Your stories don't have to be 100% accurate. Just keep them honest and make them exciting. When I first started these stories I was trying to keep them fairly clean. But members wanted the sexy details so I hope I have been fairly accurate telling them like it is.