Tents, Trailers, Tits, Condos, Cunts Ch. 17

Story Info
Slim and Joe Dipping Dollie in the Diner, Dunes Game 7.
941 words
3.75
4.9k
1
0

Part 17 of the 45 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 05/25/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Slim and Joe Dipping Dollie in the Diner, Game 7

Camped not far away, we'd met two friends while at a diner. We'd gone there to meet another new friend, Mikey and his buddy Joe. Mikey couldn't make it but the friend he was gonna introduce was there, with another friend. (See Dunes #6)

It seems like we were getting too friendly with new young people. But after playing games with older people, the change was interesting and why turn down these chances to teach young boys nasty games as long as they are of age and willing?

Before this, we tried to only play games, even simple flashing tit games, with people over 21. But 18 was legal for females and showing a tit to an occasional 18 or 19 year old boy didn't seem too nasty. Especially if he insisted.

This series of short stories was titled Finger fucking in the dunes but things just happened. So far, only a few took place in the dunes, yet each story lead to the next.

My excuse is that I started on the Illinois and Wisconsin side of Lake Michigan, our main adventure destination for many of our fantasy games, then our guardian angel took over.

Thank goodness most of these events still are finger fucking adventures and beaches were often involved. However, once more, no dunes, no beaches, and not even a view of Lake Michigan are in this next story. Although the Lake and the campground were only a mile or so away.

-----------

What could this possibly have to do with sand dunes finger fucking then? Well, everything is relative and eventually what happens in this story worked it's way to those small sand dunes and 'blow outs' where we often played.

Have I let you down yet? There might even be a surprise or two here besides the one we'd had in the parking lot. The food was good, the service was good, and everything was cheap. Yet the place we were going to eat rarely had many customers anytime we stopped in. We'd eaten here many other times over the years when it was a famous fast food restuarant, now a Mexican diner.

Cum with me, Dollie, Joe, and Slim as we eat Mexican food and get to know our newest playmates. Dollie was fresh finger fucked in the parking lot by a total stranger again, 22 year old Joe.

But we were not total strangers to Joe and Slim. Men love to talk and brag. Their friend Mikey told them all about his adventures with Dollie. They knew what she liked.

Over our lifetime we somehow stayed out of deep trouble, knowing others we meet show and tell. Only once have we gotten into trouble and kicked out of a campground because of a girl who told her jealous boyfriend about simple piercings. It could have been worse. I told you we have a guardian angel. Yes, that story is here someplace.

I was hungry for cheap Mexican food. Let's eat. The restaurant had been an old fast food joint, complete with cheap uncomfortable plastic booths. The advantage is those booths sort of hide things going on unless seated directly across from the booth.

Slim slid in first on one side, I slid in on the other. Dollie should have sat next to me. She ended up between the two boys, across from me. Of course it doesn't take much imagination to figure what happened to Dollies micro mini as she slid into the plastic seat.

This didn't leave much room for Slim and Joe. Neither seemed to mind. Apparently the boys loved the view. Joe was trying to finger fuck Dollie where he'd left off out in our car. But Joe could never have done it without Dollie cooperating and spreading her legs wide.

Slim's hand instantly went down Dollie's low blouse. Always a good sign, she was smiling and already groaning or panting. It's always nice to know Dollie is willing to play. Notice in almost all games so far, Dollie gave her consent and helped make things easier.

I was facing the front toward the counter and could see over the seat back. I warned the boys just in time. Joe stopped as the waiter walked up and took our orders. Being a Mexican waiter some of what he said as he saw Dollie with her skirt to her crotch was confusing.

When he came back with his partner to ask if they could get us anything, we seemed to understand they loved the view. In reality all that showed was Dollie's lower pubic area and nothing more. Her legs were now tight together every time they appeared thanks to my warnings.

I went to the restroom, leaving two young guys fingering and fondling Dollie.

I remember asking "you guys going to be alright?"

When I returned shortly, it was Slim finger fucking Dollie, Joe beside him playing with her tits, and both Mexican managers standing there watching! I thought we were all in deep trouble. Thank goodness the owners were enjoying it.

Good things seem to happen to us. The big Mexican brothers, owners of the restaurant, told the boys to stop messing around in there. Dollie adjusted her blouse and tugged until her skirt was barely past her crotch.

The Mexican men went on to tell us something which turned into another wild kinky afternoon. Our food was served, we ate, the boys occasionally rubbed a booby, as the old Mexicans revealed their own secrets and a plan.

Yes, a never ending story. Actually it does have an ending later.