Tequila Makes Her Clothes Fall Off

Story Info
Tequila eliminates ALL my Wife's inhibitions...
1.5k words
3.59
57.1k
38
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The bar was busier than I would have liked...I'm not a very social Guy. Jean was dressed in a tight white tanktop that showed just enough of Her white lace bra. Both barely covering Her beautiful C-cup breasts. The pleated denim skirt she wore was mid-thigh length and ended just above the white lace stockings She wore. The short red leather boots were the 'cherry-on-top'. Her wavy brown hair was just past Her shoulders. She did Her make-up very tastefully...most noticeable was the fire-engine red lipstick matching Her boots. She was 5'9" and a fit 140lbs...not skinny, not fat, and everything proportional.

I was 5'11", 200lbs. A bit of pudginess but healthy & fit. Short brown hair. Dark-blue, short-sleeve button-up shirt and black jeans.

I went in about 10minutes before Jean. Watching Her enter was awesome. Some Guys were blatantly looking at Her, others tried not to look like They were looking.

Jean say about 6 stools from me at the bar and ordered a shot of Tequila. Watching Her down it seemed shocking to some at the bar. I had the bartender give Her a double-shot of Tequila. The Bartender motioned towards me. My Wife raised Her glass to me, gave a wink, and downed it in one go. She then ordered a margarita and asked it to be brought out to Her at a table. Sliding off the barstool in a way to make Her skirt lift and show a few Her white lace panties.

A couple sips into Her margarita, a Young couple approached Her. She motioned for them to sit. They looked to be mid-late 20s. He was 6'2" or so and maybe 180lbs. Well-groomed light brown hair. She looked to be 5'6", 100lbs, with D-cup tits moderately covered by a leather vest... which covered a little less than the short-shorts She was wearing. He sat across from my Wife while She sat next to Jean.

The Guy appeared a bit timid. The Gal was caressing Jeans back and playing a little with Her hair. Jean reciprocated by caressing the Gals thigh. After about 10minutes of 'chatting', the Gal whispered something in my Wifes ear. Jean turned and gave Her a light kiss on the lips. They both got up and wove their way through the bar and went into the ladies room.

A couple minutes later, my phone buzzed. It was a streaming video of the Gal licking Her pussy and she sat on the counter between 2 sinks. Her panties were pulled to the side. The gal had 2 fingers working in and out of my Wifes bare pussy. Her tongue licking Her clit between sucking on it. Knowing Jean, I wasn't surprised Her first orgasm hit within a minute. Then another 2 minutes later. The gal looked into the camera & smiled. Most of Her face glistening with my Wifes pussy juices. Jean held the camera back and I watched them make out for a short. The Gal pulled down Her shorts, revealing no panties, and bent over onto the counter. Jean promptly squatted behind Her. She showed me a close-up of Her 20something pussy and tiny tight asshole. Jean worked 2 fingers into Her ass. The gal moaned a bit, but when my Wife began licking Her pussy, the moans turned to squeaks and wails. It only took a few minutes before the Gal orgasmed so loudly that it would faintly be heard at the bar and over the music.

Jean ended the stream after blowing me a pussy-juiced glazed kiss.

They walked out of the restroom together. Talking as they went back to the table. Jean sat next to the Guy and finished Her Margarita. I had another double-shot tequila sent to Her. A few more drinks showed up from other 'admirers' I would assume.

Jean got up and danced with the Guy. Within a few minutes, She was dancing with 2 more Guys. The 4 of them went to the table where the Gal had been joined by yet another Guy.

After about 20minutes, Both Woman were rubbing the swollen crotches of all 4 Guys. Jean took turns making out with the Guys on either side of Her. They were pawing at Her tits to a point that Her tanktop was below Her tits. Her dark areolas could be seen through the lace of Her bra. Hands were under Her skirt, but what they were doing couldn't be seen. A few other Guys were standing around the table. The other gal was brazen enough to have one of the Guys cock out and was stroking it under the table...clearly visible to me, and I'm sure many others.

It was unclear how much tequila my Wife had consumed, but knowing the look on Her face, I knew She was about to let loose.

I had a waitress bring Her a bottle of Tequila. When the bottle was set in front of Her, She looked up at me. I raised my glass to Her, downed it, and got up. Making my way to the mens restroom, I could see Her telling something to everyone at the table.

In less time than it took me to finish peeing. 2 men entered the restroom, followed by my Wife, and 5 other men following Her.

Within moments, Her bare ass was on the counter and a burly Guy buried His cock in Her and was franticly pounding Her pussy. 2 other Guys pulled up Her top. One was 'manhandling' a tit as the other was kissing and sucking Her nipple. Most of the other men already had Their cocks out and were rock hard or getting there. Large & small...black & white & brown...all shapes. Each was eager for a poke at my Wife. As was I!

It only took 5 minutes before the burly Guy blew His load. He didn't even have time to remove His cum-filled condom before a rather large Black Man grabbed my Wife. He lifted Her from the counter, His elbows under Her knees, and impaled Her on His magnum-covered member. The sheer size of His cock caused Her to orgasm. Before She could finish Her quivering convulsions, I stepped up and put my cockhead against Her asshole. Between Her nearly constant orgasming on His cock, I got mine up Her ass. Her orgasms turned into one constant orgasm. I could feel His massive member rubbing against mine through the thin membrane and condoms separating them. Another Guy jumped onto the counter and lowered Himself inline with Jeans mouth. We sidestepped closer. My wife was now airtight. All Her holes were filled with eager cocks.

Her moaning and wailing were too much and Her mouth was filled with cum in less than a minute.

Before another could get to Her mouth, I pulled Her tanktop, bra, and skirt off with the Help from the Guy destroying Her pussy.

She had swallowed 2 more loads before me and the other Guy let loose with Our loads. We withdrew and lowered Her to the floor. Her mouth swallowed a small, bent cock belonging to a weaselly Guy sitting on the counter. An old Guy stepped up and buried His cock deep into my Wifes gushing pussy. Swallowing another load, yet another Guy slid into His place. 10minutes and the old Man filled His condom. As He stepped away, some buff Kid that barely looked old enough to drink slammed balls deep into Jean. It was like an assembly line. Each cock at erupted into Her mouth was another ready to do the same. Each time a condom was filled deep into Her pussy, another would replace it. Only me and one other had taken my Wifes ass.

It looked as if for every 3 Guys that would blow a load, and leave, 4 would enter and get in line for their turn with my Wife.

I took my turn on the counter. Her mouth was so wet from all the cum and cocksucking. I watched 2 Guys fuck my Wifes pussy and the big black Guy fuck Her ass before I filled Her mouth with my cum.

I have no idea how many Guys fucked and were sucked by my Wife that night in the Bar Mensroom... 20? 30? When It was down to me and 2 others. They would each fuck Her ass for a minute, then step away for the other to fuck it for a minute. This went on for about 20minutes. Finally, they both shoved their cocks in Her mouth at the same time before simultaneously cumming.

Jean was weak-kneed, but managed to get Her skirt and tanktop back on. Her stockings were soaked with Her own pussy juices. Her tanktop, wet with Her own sweat was almost completely see-thru. I gathered up the 5 wireless cameras I had placed around the restroom while She re-applied Her lipstick and fixed Her makeup and hair.

I gave Her a 20minute fucking, raw, in Her swollen and tender pussy before leaving the restroom.

I recorded my Wife walking out of the Mens room... bra and panties in Her hand. She enjoyed the walk-of-shame through the bar to the table She was previously setting at. The lights were about halfway up. She could be seen so clearly by the few remaining in the bar. She drank the big glass of orange-juice I had the waitress leave for Her. The walk-of-shame continued out to the truck...Jean was asleep before We even got out of the parking lot. I could see occasional quivers of orgasm wash trough Her on the drive home.