Teri Gets Some Help Ch. 02

Story Info
Taking advantage of Teri under hypnosis.
7k words
4.65
142.1k
21

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 03/01/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thanks to angel love for her editing and suggestions!

**********************************************

Since Teri had gone through the hypnosis session with my old high school buddy Jim, she had lost most of the weight she needed to and was looking very hot. Besides giving me back the body my wife had when we were married, Jim gave me a present in the form of a back door into my wife's subconscious. With some simple phrases I was able to suggest things to Teri that she would accept as her own thoughts. She was fully aware of what she was doing, just not that the ideas hadn't been her own. As she felt better and better about her body, I was able to "suggest" she do things she would never have considered when she thought she was fat.

So far my suggestions had caused Teri to upgrade her wardrobe to some sexy clothes I wanted to see her in and allowed me to live out a bondage fantasy of mine. Teri was now in the shower cleaning up after having been tied up in the garage and being fucked in both her pussy and her ass. While she was in the shower I hooked up our video camera to the TV in our bedroom. Once the camera was set and I had rewound the tape I stripped down and joined Teri in the shower.

Teri was leaning against the wall of the shower letting the water hit the back of her shoulders and run down her back. She didn't react when I opened the shower door and stepped in. I stood behind her and put my arms around her so they would be just below her breasts and gently squeezed her and asked her how she was doing.

"I don't know what came over me," she said, "I can't ever remember being as horny as I was when you tied me up. It was like my whole body was on fire."

"Did you enjoy it?" I asked her.

"Yes, very much," she said, "and I guess that's part of what I don't understand. You know I've never been much interested in anal sex, yet tonight it was all I could think of. Even before you entered me back there, I was already thinking about how I wanted you inside me like that. It just doesn't seem like me."

"It probably has to do with how you think about yourself now that you've lost weight," I said as I moved my arms up and cupped her breasts in my hands, "and you look so incredibly sexy, how could you not feel sexy too? If I were you, this is what I'd do," I said invoking the words that would put my thoughts in Teri's subconscious as though they were her own. "I wouldn't worry about why you do some of the things you do, especially as it relates to sex. You are bound to feel sexier with your new body, you should enjoy those feelings and not shy away from anything that brings you pleasure. But it's up to you."

As I played with her beautiful 34D breasts and began gently kissing her on the back of the neck she said, "I guess you're right, I do feel better about myself now that I've lost weight."

"And you sure are hot," I said, "it makes me horny as hell so I can understand why it would make you horny too." I helped my wife get clean and adjusted the water temperature down a little so as to give us both a little shot of energy, I wasn't ready for her to relax to the point of going to sleep just yet.

We got out of the shower, dried off and I took her by the hand and led her to the bed. We lay down and I began caressing one breast while I kissed on the other. Once I saw her nipples were reacting to the attention I asked Teri again if she had enjoyed our first time to play with bondage. She said she had enjoyed it a lot. Then I asked her if she had noticed I had the video camera set up, filming her while she was bound and taken in her ass.

"You didn't really, did you?" she asked.

"I did but don't worry about it," I said, "it's only for our use. In fact I'd like to watch it with you now so I can watch those beautiful tits of yours bounce around as I'm taking you from behind. That's the only thing I don't like about doggy style. I can't watch your tits."

"You are just disgusting," she said to me and smiled, "you don't ever think about anything but sex, do you?"

"Sure I do," I said, "just not tonight, not with you looking so good."

I jumped out of bed, turned on the TV and pressed the play button on the camera. Before the tape was even going good, I was back in bed. I lay in bed with my head at the foot of the bed and told Teri I wanted her to watch the tape while I watched her. "If I were you, this is what I'd do," I said, "I'd straddle my legs and play with my dick until you get it hard. Once it's hard, you should move up so you can guide my dick into your pussy. As I fuck you harder on the tape, you should fuck me harder. You'll be very aroused and on the verge of an orgasm but won't have one until I cum. Be sure and rock back and forth while you're fucking me. You want me to see your tits bouncing around as you fuck me. But it's up to you."

As Teri watched herself on TV lick my balls and dick clean from my first trip into her pussy, she played with my dick and balls with her hands. She knows just were to run her fingernails in order to get me hard, and it worked just like it always does. I couldn't see the TV but I knew what was going on by the sound. On the tape I was still running my fingers over Teri's clit when she settled down and let my dick slide into her pussy. As soon as I was all the way in, she started a slow rocking motion, grinding our pubic bones together and causing her breasts to sway back and forth. I brought one hand up between her legs and began rubbing her clit with my thumb as she gradually picked up the pace of her rocking.

When on the tape she began begging for me to fuck her harder I could tell she was getting very aroused because she was rocking back and forth at the same time she was grinding with a circular motion. Her tits were bouncing nicely in front of my face. Watching her tits was getting me more excited than the fucking, and that had nothing to do with how she was fucking me because she was great. It's just I love those tits of hers. I'd have her topless twenty-four hours a day if I could.

Without the suggestion I'd given her about when to have an orgasm, I think she would have cum about the time she was begging me to fuck her in the ass on the tape. Teri bent over, putting her hands on the bed on either side of my arms. Now she was rising up so that only the head of my penis was inside her and then she'd crash back down on me, forcing my rod deep inside of her. Every time our pubic bones met her boobs would bounce and shake. I was getting very close to cumming. I wanted to hold off until we came on the tape but I knew I wasn't going to be able to.

When Teri begged to be my slut on the tape, she went wild and I came within seconds, shooting my second load of the night into her. As she felt my dick spasm and my cum shoot into her she let out a yelp and collapsed onto my chest, her pussy tightening around my dick. Every muscle in her body tightened as the orgasm ran through her midsection. Every few seconds she would have enough of a break to try and milk my cock with her pussy and the sensation would overwhelm her and her muscles would spasm again.

When my hearing returned Teri was still begging to be my slut on the tape, begging for me to fuck her in every hole.

"I can't believe I said that," she commented.

"Surprised that you said it or surprised you felt that way?" I asked her.

"Both, really. I don't think I want to be a slut," she said, "but I think I've found all the sex drive I had lost for the last couple of years. I've enjoyed you fucking me in all my holes tonight. And I definitely want you to do it again. Not just once in a while. As often as you want to, I want to have sex with you. Every day is OK with me. The sex we've had today has made me feel like I don't ever remember feeling before. I could become addicted to sex like this. I'd even like to try some things we haven't ever done before. You always wanted to tie me up and I never wanted you to, but now that we've done it, I see I've been missing something very enjoyable. If you have anything else you want to try, I just might be willing to give it a shot. How does that sound?"

I told Teri that it sounded like fun. That we should both think about some things we might like to try. We talked more about our night and slowly drifted into other topics. As we were both nearing sleep, I mentioned the idea of having some of my friends over for a poker game in a couple of weeks. "If I were you," I said, "this is what I'd do. I'd look at this as an opportunity for you and the other wives to go out and have some fun, maybe dinner and a movie, while the guys are playing cards. But it's up to you." After a few more minutes we were both asleep.

Over the next couple of days the guys and I worked out a Saturday night a couple of weeks away when we were all available and could play some poker. Once the date was set, I let my wife know to see if she would arrange something for her and the other wives.

The Monday before the game my wife still hadn't said anything about the girls doing anything Saturday night so I asked her if she was going to be around Saturday to help me prepare for the poker game. She told me she would be around but would be getting ready to go out with the girls so I'd have to do all the preparation. I asked her what they were going to do Saturday night and she said they hadn't decided for sure but they had discussed maybe going to dinner and then catching a chick flick.

Glad that Teri had taken my "suggestion" I told her, "If I were you, this is what I'd do. I'd tell the other girls to dress really sexy for your night out. Tell them you want to make the guys wish they had gone out with their wives rather than sit and play cards all night. And have the women ride with their husbands to our house, you can all leave from here together. But it's up to you."

Saturday seemed like it would never get here but it finally did. Sleep didn't come very easy Friday night. You might say it was hard, I know I was. The anticipation of Saturday night had given me a woody that wouldn't go away. After some great sex with Teri when we first got in bed, I still woke up in the middle of the night hard as I'd ever been. Fortunately it's not uncommon for Teri and I to have sex when we first wake up in the morning.

I was awake before Teri but once she started to stir a little I moved up against her back and put my arm around her with my hand on her stomach. My hand didn't stay there long. As soon as I knew Teri was aware of my presence I slid my hand up her body until it cupped one of her lovely melons. I slowly and gently ran my fingers over the smooth, soft skin of her tit, carefully avoiding her nipple. When Teri shifted back toward me I moved to conform my body to hers, making sure she felt my hard penis as it pressed against her ass. Now I could broaden the scope of my caressing to include her nipple and I was pleased to find it was showing signs of being aroused. This is the normal mating ritual we go through that leads up to a nice morning fuck. This morning was no exception.

Having had sex only eight hours earlier, it took Teri quite a while to have an orgasm. That should have also been true for me but I was so horny I didn't last near as long as I normally would have in this situation. However I'm a believer in the famous words of Dr. Ruth, "Sex is like a Chinese dinner. It's not over until you both get your cookies." So being the good husband I gladly made sure Teri got her cookies with a combination of my hands and one of her recent purchases, a vibrator.

I spent the day helping Teri pick up around the house and by going to the store to buy beer, soft drinks, mixers, liquor, sandwiches and snacks for the poker game. Several times during the day I was treated to a nice view of her tits as she had chosen a low-cut v-neck top to wear as she cleaned house. My previous suggestions to her were still obviously working as she wore no bra as well. Just about every time she bent over to pick up this or dust that I made sure I was in position to look down her blouse and see those beautiful tits. Several times I'd reach down her blouse and take one in my hand to fondle it.

"You sure are horny today. What's gotten into you?" she asked.

"You just look soooo good," I said, "and you know how I love to look at and touch your breasts."

"Well, you could call off your poker game tonight and we could spend it in bed," she said.

"As much as I'd like to, I can't this late," I replied, "but I sure am looking forward to getting you naked tonight."

"You're going to have to wait for that big boy," she said as she smiled. I smiled back thinking she'd be naked a lot earlier in the night than she thought.

Teri took her shower about two hours before everyone was scheduled to arrive and then started doing her hair and makeup. I timed mine so I'd be ready about thirty minutes early just in case anyone showed up early. With the guys bringing their wives I thought the chances of that were slim but I wanted to be prepared. I was out of the shower and dressed and Teri was putting the finishing touches on her makeup and hadn't gotten dressed yet. I was anxious to see if she had taken my suggestion to dress sexy for the evening but I decided I'd go out and let her dress on her own so I could be surprised when she came out all ready to go.

I put some CDs in the CD player and started it up when the door bell rang. Answering the door, I welcomed in Jeff and his wife Heather. Jeff and I worked together and had become very good friends. We had been out to eat with Jeff and Heather a couple of times and I had always thought Heather was good looking. Tonight she looked fantastic.

First of all I must tell you, I don't think there is anything better looking in this world than a blonde dressed in black. Heather looked good no matter what she wore and I could only imagine what she looked like when she wore nothing, but her blonde hair was set off perfectly with her sheer black blouse. Not knowing but guessing, the black bra underneath was probably a 34C. Being so focused on my wife all day I had forgotten the other women were probably going to show up dressed to kill. It was one of the most difficult things to do but I tried not to stare at Heather as I invited them in and offered them something to drink. To be honest, I wasn't very successful at keeping my eyes off of Heather's chest.

Jeff, Heather and I made small talk for a few minutes until the doorbell rang again. I excused myself and went to the door to let the latest arrivals in. It was Jim my hypnotist friend and his wife Evan. I figured as much as he had done for Teri and I the least I could do was let him see some of the fruits of his labor. His wife Evan was terminally cute. She would have the smallest breasts of any of the wives tonight but she was so hot it absolutely didn't matter.

As much as I've been drawn to large tits over the years, the truth is I like them all. Big and small. And Evan's small ones had been on my mind since I had met her at the class reunion. If Evan had been wearing a bra, I would say it probably would have been a 32A. Because she was so small breasted not wearing a bra was probably something she could do easily and maybe did often. Her halter top was open deep down her front, well below her tits and just loose enough that a peek at her nipples was possible most of the time.

Evan also had a great pair of legs that looked great filling the spot between her high heels and her short skirt. I introduced Jim and Evan to Jeff and Heather and then went back to the door as someone was knocking.

When I opened the door, the last two couples were there, Matt with his wife Stacy and Steve with his wife Jori. I worked with both Matt and Steve. They were relative newcomers to the company and were both several years younger than anyone else there. This was also true of their wives who were both young, pretty and well endowed in the chest area.

They both looked awesome. Stacy had a light complexion and a lot of freckles where her skin had been exposed to the sun. Fortunately the top and bra she had on let me see quite a few of the freckles on her breasts, I'm guessing she's a 34D. Damn she looked good!

Jori, who was gorgeous in her own right, was the opposite of Stacy when it came to skin. Jori had an olive complexion that was darkened even more by a great tan. She too was showing a lot of 32C boobs but as far as I could tell, there were no tan lines to be found, at least not as far as I could see down her blouse. OK, I'll admit I'm a pervert. I love looking down women's blouses. I just can't help myself and I don't really want to.

We were all talking and laughing when Teri made her entrance from the bedroom. She looked incredibly hot. A short, tight skirt, her white half cup bra that let you see most of her tits through the white sheer silk blouse. I noticed everyone had their eyes fixed on Teri as she walked in and said hello to everyone. Every woman there tonight was beautiful and sexy but no one matched Teri on dressing the part. We all talked a little bit and then I asked Teri if she would come with me into the kitchen.

Once there she asked me how she looked and I said, "Fantastic."

"Are you sure you still want to have your poker game?" she asked.

"You know I can't call it off now," I said, "but you know what I would do if I were you. I'd go to a bar and have some drinks after dinner rather than go to a movie. You should offer to be the designated driver and try to get the other girls drunk. You can get them back here and their husbands will get them home so they won't have to worry about driving at all tonight. All night while you're out you should keep bringing up sex and even dare them to do things like flash their tits at the bar or kiss one another. And you should play along and do whatever you might be dared to do, anything to get them horny. And then bring them back here. But it's up to you."

Once I had planted my thoughts in Teri's mind I told her she looked very nice and I hoped she had a good time tonight.

She smiled and said, "I intend to."

I asked her if she'd go out into the other room and ask Jim if he would come in the kitchen and help me with the food. When Jim came in, I told him about the thoughts I had planted in Teri's mind this week and tonight and just wanted to make sure he was OK with it since Evan was here. He quickly said he didn't mind and in fact looked forward to the evening. Jim even offered that perhaps he could "suggest" some similar things to Evan so Teri wouldn't be the lone voice if the others resisted some. It sounded like a good idea to me.

Jim carried a platter of sandwiches while I carried a platter of snacks into the dinning room and put them on the table. Teri told all the girls that they would need to be leaving as it was getting close to the time of their dinner reservation. As the girls were taking turns going to the bathroom and getting ready to leave, I noticed Jim take Evan into the kitchen for a few minutes. Once everyone had their potty break Teri led the women out to the garage and they all got in our SUV and headed off for their "girls night out."

The guys all got a sandwich and a beer and we set down at the poker table to start playing. We went over some of the standard rules we'd be playing by, no check and raise, three raise limit, maximum bet of $20 and what constituted a low hand in those games where low hand would win all or part of the pot. This is always tricky for those that don't play low hands much, which is one of the reasons I like to play high low split. Not many of the guys here tonight played it much and they didn't really know what a good low hand was. It was probably close to 7:30 when we finally got started playing.

We played pretty much non stop, guys getting up to get more to eat or drink or to go to the bathroom whenever they might fold out of a hand or in between hands. The cards had been very evenly distributed. I was a little ahead and Jeff was a little down after about three hours. As time went on and the beers started taking their toll the guys were staying in on hands they shouldn't have. Now Matt was the biggest loser and Jeff wasn't far behind. Jim was about even and Steve and I were about equally ahead.

12