Terran's World Ch. 01

Story Info
A royal family in chaos.
4.6k words
4.43
65.8k
28
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 11/30/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a far cry from my other stories but it is what came out of me when I sat down to write. I haven't decided if I should continue it or not but I will decide based upon comments.

WARNING: This chapter does not just deal with incest. It also could be in the nonconsent, anal, erotic couples, group sex as well as gay. If any of those things bother you, you might wish to pass this by. For those of you who do read it, let me know if you want more.

Thanks for reading me!

* * * *

Terran's World

Chapter One

The leash snapped around his neck, choking him and forcing him back. He landed upon his knees, his long, slender fingers digging into the black thin collar that had been forced upon him. Humiliation and pain sent blood to his cheeks and he glared with eyes that sparkled like emeralds at those that had chained him.

"Let me go!" The command was supposed to be a demand but it lacked dominance as he was jerked back once more.

The man at the other end of the leash laughed. "You've yet to learn, pet. You no longer command, now you serve." He tapped his pet's bare back with the tip of a flogger, unwilling to scar the smoothly muscled hide. "Fetch me my cup."

Terran Daniels, once ruler now caught and chained, glared at the mostly nude man who held the other end of his leash. "Get it yourself."

The flogger landed again, this time harder, raising a welt. Terran lashed out with one hand, capturing the weapon and then breaking it upon his bent knee. "Don't fucking touch me."

His captor rose, the heavy heel of his black boots striking sparks off the stone floors. He reeled the leash in, dragging Terran across the too slick floor. Lifting him by the collar, he pulled him up to stare into the emerald eyes that had fascinated him since he'd first seen the handsome Prince so many years before.

"Admit you're mine," he growled, his immense strength easily holding the muscular prince. "Admit it and save yourself the punishment that you now deserve."

"Whip the flesh from my back, I will never be yours."

Cassius, the man who'd captured Terran and now held his kingdom prisoner, laughed. "Perhaps pain will not work to control your disobedience, Terran." He pulled the captive closer, his nose nestling against the handsome prince's neck. His tongue licked out, caressing the long corded muscles of his neck. "Perhaps teaching you the pleasure of my hand will better cow your wayward ways."

"Pleasure?" Terran pulled his head away, his hands coming up to fight the man who held him. "I feel no pleasure at your touch. You're a man and I will never want a man's touch."

The soldiers that sat at the wide tables scattered throughout the throne room, laughed. Most of them had been forced to endure Cassius' ways. They knew that Cassius wouldn't be discouraged by Terran's words. He would find himself pumping away on Cassius' thick cock before the night was out.

Holding Terran by one mighty hand, Cassius reached down, cupping and caressing Terran's wrinkled sack. He heard the man growl and felt him begin to fight, balling up his fist to strike out at his captor.

"No!" he cried, struggling futilely. His face was a rash of embarrassment and shame as he felt his cock jerk against the man's wide palm. "Stop! You disgust me!"

Cassius laughed, dragging the prince back to the throne he'd left to prove to him a point. That point was growing harder against his hand. The prince's cock was well formed, long and thick with a helmet-like head that only now began to drip lubricant.

"Do you really want me to stop, Terran?"

The disgust welling inside of him was off set only by the hated pleasure that was causing his cock to betray him. Unwanted tears glistened in his jade colored eyes. "Yes," he growled, hating the man who'd taken his castle hostage almost more than he hated himself right now. "Stop."

When Cassius pulled his hand from Terran's cock, he smiled, seeing the weakness he'd found. He would exploit it, use it for his own pleasure, but for now, he had a castle to control and a people to cow. "Bring her in." He sank back down upon the throne, forcing Terran to sit upon his knee, his hand stroking the Prince's thigh, going ever closer to that still hard cock.

Terran's humiliation was almost complete as the guards brought a woman into the room. She was as naked as he, her body slim, slender but curved in all the most pleasing of ways. The guards began to clap as she was dragged forward, her long, thick hair glowing like fire in the light of the torches. She too, had jade colored eyes full of hate as she took in her brother's dilemma, her eyes widening as they landed upon the cock that Cassius now stroked thoughtfully.

"You bastard," she growled, fighting against the men that held her. Her eyes fell upon the swords crossed on the wall above the stone fireplace and Cassius could see her desire. He laughed.

"Bring her closer," he ordered his men, leaning over Terran to pick up a matching collar to the one the Prince wore. "On your knees, Princess."

She fought but her valiant strength and ire were no match to the guards who held her. She felt her knees give and then the stone that bruised them and she was forced to crawl forward, her hair pulled until she lifted her chin. "No!" she screeched. Her hands coming up to bat at his.

Cassius gave her a pointed look, taking the collar in the other hand. "Hold her."

Then he swung his other hand, watching as she rebounded against the men, her eyes closing as the pain tore through her. "Now, will you behave?"

She glanced to her brother, seeing the hatred and the loathing the man felt for their captor. "Never," she managed to whisper from her bleeding mouth.

Cassius smiled. "I was so hoping you'd say that." He nodded to his guards and heard the Princess as she gasped. She was raised her body coming off the ground to hover ever closer to Cassius. Each guard took one leg, parting her slender thighs to show off the pelt of red curls that covered her mound. She gasped in horror as she felt the brute's thick fingers moving over her most personal flesh, pulling the thick lips apart, then pushing into her dry sex.

Her scream of pain was like the sweetest song to the ears of the madman who'd captured their home and she struggled, but was no match for his immense strength. "Don't touch me," she sobbed, kicking her feet but never coming close enough to strike him.

"You two sing the same tune," Cassius said, humor in his voice. He hadn't enjoyed himself this much since the first castle he'd razed. His name was still spoken in horrified whispers by the people of that town. But never, not once in the many years that he'd been raping and pillaging had he ever had a more attractive couple at his command. "Perhaps her brother's tongue will change her tune?"

"No," Terran growled again, staring at his sister's struggling body, still impaled upon Cassius' hand. "Leave her be. I will do whatever you want if you'll leave her alone."

"You'll do whatever I want anyway," Cassius said, pulling his hand away from the princess' tight cunt. Using the same hand, he pushed Terran to the stone floor and then thrust his face into those sweet red curls. He leaned forward, stroking her slender thigh even as he spoke into Terran's ear. "Make her moan, Terran. Make her claw at your head while she orgasms upon your face. If you don't, poor Princess Miara will find herself opening her thighs for every guard, serf, and stable lad in this place. Do you understand?"

Terran nodded, his love for his sister overwhelming the teaching of his father and the morals he'd been raised with. "I'm sorry," he whispered brokenly. He'd made love to many women in the palace but his sister he'd put on a pedestal, treating her with gentle care and doing his best to protect her from all evils. This man, this Cassius, he was the greatest evil of them all. The only way he could protect her was to give her pleasure, to tease her cunt and make her come in front of the entire castle.

For a second, he used nothing but the tip of his nose, gently pushing it into her sweet smelling pussy. He found the hidden bud of her clit, nuzzling it and hearing her gasp. "Terran, no," she whimpered, her fear overriding even the pleasure he was already bestowing upon her. "Stop, brother. Do not do this to me."

He looked up and into her eyes, eyes that were so like those he saw in the mirror. "I must, sweet Miara. If I don't, you'll be ripped apart by the guards. Relax, my beautiful sister. Let yourself feel, please."

Her head shook frantically even as she felt the first tentative touch of his soft tongue. It stroked her, running between her thick lips to tease at the tiny button at the top, sending a shock of pleasure through her. She knew she was becoming wet, and worse, she knew that Terran could feel it as well. Her legs kicked, her heels drumming into his back and she begged for him to stop, not to embarrass her before the entire court.

"He saves you, you stupid bitch." Cassius shook his rugged head, laughing into Miara's face. "But if you'd rather, I know I could probably find another volunteer. I could take you myself if that would let you save face." He took her hand, forcing it against the leather that covered his massive cock. "Think you could take this up your cunt?"

Miara's cry of disgust was hoarse and she tried to curl her fingers away but Cassius wouldn't allow it. "Perhaps I should have him fuck you, Miara, or would you like to feel his thick tool in your mouth?"

"Don't touch me," she cried, tugging her hand away and holding both behind her back. But she couldn't escape Terran's gentle caresses or deny the pleasure she was beginning to feel. "Y-you disgust me."

"But Prince Terran does not. You're wetting for him, aren't you?" He took his hand, pressing it against her lower belly, forcing one of his thick fingers between Terran's tongue and Miara's wet pussy. He lifted his hand, moving it so that all could see her juices shining against his fingers. "You wet for him, does that make you the castle slut?"

"No," she gasped, unable to fight the pleasure that Terran was causing, feeling his tongue, sweet and agile, brush against her clit. "You force this upon me, you bastard."

Cassius laughed, but he sat back in his chair, his eyes upon the two in front of him. Seeing Terran's distended cock, rising thick and hard against his stomach, he laughed even harder. "I do believe that Prince Terran no longer minds this punishment." He reached down, grabbing Terran's hips and pulling them up. "No, do not lift your head. If your mouth leaves her cunt, I will force her to fuck me and then you," he threatened. He pulled Terran back toward his lap, laughing as the Prince struggled with the almost impossible angle for his tongue to reach her sweet pussy.

Cassius pulled the leather that covered his loins to the side, releasing the blood engorged hardness of his cock, tugging Terran's hips back until he butted his huge helmet-like head against the tiny rosebud between the muscled hardness of Terran's ass. When Terran began to lift his head, he waved to another guard. "Hold him there. If he tries to move, if he stops licking at his sister's cunt, you shall be third in line to fuck her."

The guard put his hand into Terran's black hair, forcing his face even harder into Miara's wet pussy. His other hand went to the Princess' breasts, his fingers twisting her nipples with a lascivious look upon his plain features.

Cassius reached between Terran's thighs, tugging gently upon the Prince's still hard cock before spitting upon that tiny rosebud. His finger rimmed his puckered flesh and then began to push against the thick ring of muscles that tightened against him. "No!" Terran cried, his voice muffled by his sister's cunt.

"Wrong word, my Prince," Cassius said, using the very end of the leather leash he held to flick across Terran's ass. "Ask me to fuck you," he ordered, pushing into the resisting flesh until he was buried up to the first knuckle. "Ask me."

"No!" The defiance was almost as thick upon his tongue as his sister's sweet juices were. His hips wiggled as he tried to draw away from the intruding finger, though the invasion was no where near as terrible as he'd thought it to be. When he felt the lashing of the leash again, he forced himself to be still, almost moaning as Cassius pushed inside of him even farther, rubbing against the sides of his hot rectal sheath.

More tears stung his eyes and he let them fall, knowing that no one would be able to see his weakness. His tongue moved over his sister's sweet flesh, trying desperately to ignore what the bastard was doing to his ass.

"I think he's beginning to enjoy this," Cassius said, amazement evident in his tone. He'd never expected Terran to so easily give in to him, or expect him to so quickly begin tongue fucking his sister. If it hadn't been so amazing, he might have actually felt disappointment. He pulled his finger almost all the way out of Terran's ass, spitting more of his saliva onto the puckered flesh before adding another finger to stretch it out further.

With a wave of his hand, a man who'd stood behind his throne rushed forward, falling to his knees in front of the royal couple. With a groan, he dropped his hands to the floor, his mouth opening to engulf the head of the Prince's hard cock.

Terran moaned as heat flushed through him. There was an agile tongue plying under his cock, tickling and teasing as it pulled away only to rush back before he could moan his disappointment at the burgeoning pleasure dispersed.

Voices rose as the scene before the people of the court grew more perverse. Tongues wagged as they compared thoughts and more than one gown was ripped from a serving maid who was then bent over the end of a chair to find herself impaled upon a hard cock. More than one breast was mauled, fingers plucking nipples as others wended their way between sleek thighs.

Silence was only resumed when Cassius removed his fingers from the Prince's ass, tugging him even closer to his chair. He waved for the men holding the Princess to lift her higher, watching as the Prince did not miss a lick. The man sucking the Prince's cock moved forward upon his knees, the Prince holding his head and doing his best to fuck the hot mouth that pleasured him.

He cried out when Cassius tugged him down, the captor's thick cock pressing into Prince Terran's no longer virginal ass. Moving his hips, Cassius slowly went deeper until he was buried balls deep into the heat and tightness that Prince Terran had tried so hard to deny him.

"Gregory," he growled, waiting until the man pulled Terran's straining cock from his mouth to answer him politely. "You tell me when he comes. I don't want you missing a drop, understand?"

Miara glanced down, shock widening her eyes even as pleasure spun through her. "Oh, oh Terran," she moaned, throwing her head back, her hands digging into his dark hair. "Don't stop, brother, please," she begged.

Cassius slapped Terran's hip. "Fuck his mouth boy," he growled, feeling Terran move upon his cock. "Fuck it good."

Growls of pleasure were coming from Terran's mouth, growls he buried in Miara's soft cunt. She'd wetted upon his face once but he'd found himself addicted to the taste of her and he didn't want to let her go. The cock in his ass throbbed and rubbed at something inside of him that made what pain he felt strangely like pleasure and the mouth upon his cock was talented, sucking him deeply. He could feel the tightness of the throat that swallowed around his cock and knew he'd never known pleasure so perverse, so primitive and he didn't want it to stop.

"That's it, Terran," Cassius said aloud. "Fuck my cock with your hot ass."

Terran moaned, the embarrassment making the pleasure even sweeter. He couldn't resist and he used one hand, pushing his finger between his sister's chubby lips, invading her weeping cunt. She was tight and silky hot, making him long to bury his cock between her thighs. He growled her name, his teeth catching her straining clit, his tongue flicking over it as her cunt tried desperately to milk his invading fingers.

"God!" he shouted, moving his hips even quicker, feeling Cassius' hands roam over his stomach and down his thighs. Cassius dragged him down even harder and his groans filled the room as his cock jerked, his balls clenching as they emptied into the Prince's still tight ass.

"Come," he growled at Terran, finding the man's balls and rolling them in his hard hands. "Come in his fucking mouth, boy."

Terran let himself be pushed over that sharp edge of pleasure and into the abyss of bliss, growling into Miara's cunt as she spilled upon his face once more. Her body arched as the spasms of pleasure overwhelmed her, her breasts pressing against the mouth that now surrounded her nipple, sucking it into heat. She felt her brother's mouth fasten upon her spasming cunt, sucking her juices into his mouth even as he filled the man's mouth on his cock with the salty sweetness of his royal sperm.

His ass clenched around the cock that jerked with pleasing spasms inside of him and he dropped his hand to Cassius' thigh, letting the man know that he'd been cowed. He would fight him no more as long as he allowed Prince Terran to continue to feel such bliss.

Miara was first to push Terran's face from her overly sensitive cunt. She moaned as her legs were dropped and the guards steadied her upon passion weakened muscles. Her juices, the ones that Terran had not swallowed, slipped down her shaking thighs and she laid one hand upon his shoulder, leaning forward to kiss his talented mouth.

Terran jerked against her, his tongue parting her lips, letting her taste her own juices upon his mouth. He hummed his pleasure even as the man on his cock let it slip from his mouth, rising to show Cassius the cum that filled his mouth. He swallowed it down with a pleased moan then resumed his position behind the throne, licking his lips and moaning at the taste.

Only Cassius remained where he was, his cock still hard inside Terran's ass. He smacked the boy's thighs. "Do you want more?"

"M-More?" Terran asked, his voice shaking. He held Miara against him, hiding her slender body from the prying eyes of the men in the throne room.

"Yes, boy, more. Do you want me to fuck you again?" He forced Terran's hips to rise and then fall, feeling the heat of his spilled sperm ease his passage.

"Y-yes," Terran said, his cheeks flushing with a mixture of embarrassment and pleasure.

"Then put this collar on your sister's neck, boy. Then present her to me as mine."

Terran's body shook as he fought the desire for more of the pleasure he'd just been shown. His love for his sister was strong and he desperately wanted to deny Cassius' wishes. He glanced down, seeing his sister's stunned face and he could still taste her sweetness on his tongue. A tear streaked down his face and he raised his hand, holding it out for Cassius to place the thin black collar on his palm.

His expressive eyes showed his pain even as he fastened the collar to her neck, closing the tiny latch and allowing the clasp to lock. "I'm sorry, Miara." His eyes begged for her understanding as he took her hand in his. Cassius pulled his cock from Terran's heat, forcing the man to turn and place his sister's hand in his. When he had, Cassius held her to one side, forcing Terran to his knees. He grabbed the boy's head in one strong hand, his eyes never leaving Miara expressive face as he forced him to take his cock into his mouth.

"Hmm," he moaned softly as Terran's tongue moved over his fat shaft. "I understand your pleasure, my dear." He drew her closer, forcing her to straddle her brother's head, to bring her mouth to his. His tongue forced its way past her lips, his tongue rudely and roughly fucking her mouth as her brother cleaned his cock.

12