Terran's World Ch. 02

Story Info
An army at the door!
3.6k words
4.42
38.2k
12
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 11/30/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Okay, I've gotten good emails and bad emails about this story as well as one comment that had me laughing my head off. I'm going to be working to turn this into something worthwhile so don't give up on it yet. I've also got the next chapter of Beyond the Call of Duty almost done. Take care and don't forget to vote!

* * * *

Chapter Two

Miara woke to a strange sensation, a throbbing low in her belly and the softness of a wet digit poking between her thighs. "Wh...?"

"It's about fucking time you woke up," Cassius growled his mouth buried in her cunny. He laughed as she gasped and then her hips moved, unconsciously fucking back up at him.

He was pushing his fingers into her, first one, then two, until he managed to shove three of his thick fingers into her tight sheath. She moaned as what he was doing overwhelmed any feelings of disgust being so close to him caused. He was a villain, an evil, despicable man who should have never been allowed to reach puberty. But what he was doing to her had her juices gushing, swelling her cunt lips. The urge to cum, to feel the same delirious pleasure she'd found earlier with her brother, was indescribable. She didn't just want to cum, she had to.

He'd tied her hands before she'd woken leaving her unable to touch him. She could feel a hard cock on her palm and heard the sound of her brother's unmistakable cry of lust as he pushed against her. She curled her fingers around his cock, tightening her palm so that Terran was fucking into her fist, grunting and groaning into her ear.

"God yes, Miara."

She cried out as Cassius spread his fingers apart, stretching her sheath until it was painful. But even the pain sent a thrill through her.

"I'm going to fuck you, Princess. What do you say about that?"

"You're a pig, Cassius," she spat even as she pressed up, her pouting pussy dripping onto his hand.

"Master, Miara."

"W...what?" she asked, the sensations running through her body made it harder for her to understand.

"You'll call me master, Miara. You'll do it politely. That's what both you and your brother will call me from now on."

"M...master?" Her voice was confused and she looked over her shoulder at her brother who was still pushing against her hand.

"Yes, now repeat after me...You're a pig, master." He laughed at his own joke, slapping Miara across her lovely ass and watching as one creamy cheek turned red.

"Y...you're a pig...master." She repeated his words though she stumbled a bit on the word master. Calling him that was enough to make the gorge rise into her throat and she swallowed hard. She would control herself even though her body was sending wildly pulsing vibrations straight to her pussy.

"Very good, Miara. I'd always thought you trainable." Cassius rolled to his back, lying beside her with a patient expression upon his face. "Mount me, Miara."

She stared at him, shocked. He'd pulled his hand away, leaving her feeling empty and somewhat desolate. Reaching over, he took hold of her arm, pulling her over him. His eyes were hard as her thighs parted, her knees straddling his hips. His huge phallus pulsed next to her thigh, leaving a trail of pre-cum on her leg.

Miara shivered, feeling the wetness and the heat of him. She wanted him despite what he'd done to her and her brother, despite the feelings of loathing and disgust that still roiled in her gut. How by all the spirits could she feel like this when she hated him so much.

"Fuck me, Princess." Cassius folded his arms behind his head, staring up at her. With her arms tied behind her back, she had no way to take hold of his cock and aim it at her wet pussy. She tried to move, to capture him between her thighs but it was to no avail. If she came even close to succeeding, Cassius moved, throwing her off balance and wrecking her chance. "Perhaps you should ask your brother to help you."

Miara glanced back again at her brother, seeing the indecision in his face. She knew him, knew that he didn't want to force her to fuck Cassius, knew that Terran hated him as much as she did.

"Ask him, Miara. Ask him or should I have one of my men lend you a hand?"

Her face was already red, a hot blushing flushing her cheeks because of what Cassius had already forced upon them. She couldn't stand the thought of having to ask one of them to help her do what Cassius was forcing upon her now. Gnawing on her lower lips, she turned her head again. "Terran..."

Terran gazed at her, running his fingers down the smooth globes of her ass. He pushed them into her pussy from behind, scooping some of the juices that were running down her thighs and then pushing them into her tightly furled anus.

Miara groaned as she felt his fingers pushing into her, felt herself being stretched and then Terran scooping more of her copious fluids and repeating the gesture.

"Ask him, now, Miara!" Cassius' voice never raised in volume but she could hear the command in his voice and knew he was done playing with her. If she didn't do what he wished, he would take the choice from her and that thought was more abhorrent than letting him fuck her.

"Terran, please help me," she whimpered, rising on her knees so there was space between her damp pussy and the hard cock that she was to fuck.

"You want him to fuck you?" Terran whispered against her ear, his fingers moving over her waist so that they buried in the front of her pussy. He thrust them inside of her, hearing the squelching sounds that came from between her thighs. "You do want him to fuck you."

"Yes," she moaned, her embarrassment causing her cheeks to redden even more. "Help me, Terran."

He played with her a few moments longer until Cassius made some noise that had his hand moving from his sister's pussy to the dark lord's cock, lining it up after pushing it through her juices until they dripped down the side of his cock. Then he grabbed Miara's shoulders, pushing her down, watching as the thick, long cock disappeared into her reddened pussy.

She rested for a moment when Cassius bottomed out inside of her, trying to allow herself time to get used to the feeling of him where only her brother had gone once before. Cassius' cock was bigger than Terran's, wider though her brother might have been longer. She felt as if she were so tightly stretched that if she moved the wrong way, she might burst.

But Cassius refused to stay still beneath her, his hands coming to rest upon her hips, shoving her down harder before forcing her to begin riding him. For every downward thrust she made, he shoved upward, burying himself deeper and still deeper. She grunted, trying to keep up, but it was difficult with her hands tied behind her and Terran's hand roaming over her ass to thrust his finger into her still virginal anus.

"Master?" she heard Terran ask, though she didn't understand what he was asking for.

"Oh yes, definitely, Terran." Cassius grabbed her hard, his hips digging into her hips, leaving finger size bruises. "Be my guest."

Miara turned startled emerald eyes to her brother's handsome if strained face. He wanted something, something from her, but she couldn't decipher the look he was giving her. "Hold still, sister. You'll enjoy this."

When she felt his cock, the hardness of it as it pushed against the furled rose of her anus, she screeched. "No! You can't, Terran. It's a sin!"

"So is what we did earlier, Miara. Tell me you didn't enjoy my tongue, or my cock in your exquisite pussy? Tell me you're not enjoying what Cassius is doing to you? You can't, can you?" Terran pushed harder at the tight opening, straining to push in when she was holding herself closed to him.

"But I am your sister, Terran," she cried.

Terran's lips moved closer to her ear. "And you're a beautiful woman, Miara. Cassius is going to want to humiliate us in everyway he can think of. Would you rather it be my cock or his that takes your lovely white ass, Miara?"

Miara sobbed, thick tears sliding down her cheeks to land on Cassius' chest. The words her brother spoke rang true. She knew from Cassius' reputation that he enjoyed humiliating his captors in every and any way he could think of. "Yours," she cried, finally relaxing to allow him to begin to push into her.

He had lubricated his cock in something and it slipped through her defenses easily, until he was balls deep in her ass, his hands coming up to cover her heavy breasts, pulling on her nipples. She felt strangely full, and she gasped when Cassius began forcing her hips to move.

She was forced up from his cock, feeling Terran's push into her deeper before Cassius would pull her back down and then it was his cock that would seem in so terribly deep. Her eyes were tightly closed and she could barely find the will to resist when she felt the tip of a cock push against her lips. It slid inside her mouth, pushing deep while she suckled hungrily.

Three men were now fucking her. That thought seemed foremost in her mind. She'd never thought to have two men with intimate knowledge of her body, but now there was a third and she had no idea who he was. That thought had her cheeks glowing an even brighter red. Some strange man was thrusting into her throat, cutting off her breath, his hands dug deeply into the long red locks of hair that flowed down her back.

She could hear the grunting sounds of the men who were fucking her, the squelching sound her pussy made as it was pummeled between Cassius and Terran. Those sounds seemed obscenely dirty, mixed with the sounds of pleasure the man above her was making.

There was a tightening in her belly, a heated coil that grew with every thrust that was made to her body. She felt her thighs clenching as she tried to hurry Cassius' pace, a low growling the only sound that could escape her very full mouth.

"I think your sister wants to cum, Terran." The dark lord's voice was deep and created a more intimate stirring in Miara's loins. She wanted to deny his words but her body was taking over, demanding what she needed from the three men who taking their pleasures on her.

She growled again and Cassius answered, slamming her down even harder, thrusting his cock deep into her pussy. She could feel his hips bruising her inner thighs, his fingers digging into the soft flesh of her hips.

But then that coil grew even tighter and the sounds coming from her mouth were more pleading in nature. She whimpered and Terran twisted her nipples, his mouth moving over her shoulder to bury his teeth against her throat. That last little bit of pain took her over the edge and her pussy fluttered madly around Cassius' cock, her cries forcing her throat to move against the penis that was fucking her mouth.

"That's it, Miara." Cassius growled his own pleasure, thrusting into her harder. "Take my cum, you slut."

The cock in her throat seemed to grow bigger and then she felt it spasm, shooting his pleasure down her throat and into her stomach. The man pulled out, letting the last spurt shoot across her face and into her eyes, laughing at the way his spunk looked on her face.

Terran was the only one who'd yet to cum and he slammed into her bowels hard, her ass jiggling against his hips with every wild thrust. He was whispering in her ears, obscene words that she hadn't known and couldn't understand. His fingers played with her nipples, moving down to her pussy to rub with frantic thoroughness against her clit.

He could feel Cassius' cock through the thin membrane that separated them. Knowing the dark lord was there, that he could feel Terran's cock thrusting against his own seemed almost too intimate, especially when he was burrowed deep inside his sister's ass. His chest heaved, his body shaking as each thrust brought him closer to his own nirvana.

Miara's clit was ultra sensitive in the moments after her orgasm and she wanted to push Terran's hands away. But her hands were still tied securely behind her back. "Stop," she whimpered, trying to move her hips to let him know what she wanted, but he ignored her, the tip of his finger flicking at the sensitive nerves.

Then it hit her, a second orgasm riding upon the waves of the first. It struck deep and she tensed, barely able to breathe as it shook through her, exploding from where his finger teased her, shooting through her body. She heard Cassius moan and knew he'd felt her reaction but she didn't care. She just didn't want this to stop.

Terran felt the spasms shooting through his sister and let go, slamming into her one last time before filling her bowels with his creamy spunk. He held onto her tightly, letting his head rest against her shoulder, wanting to do nothing more than collapse somewhere soft and hold her until the nightmare around them went away.

But that wasn't going to happen, he realized when he heard Cassius' voice making demands of him and his sister. He pulled out slowly, his cock leaving her warm depths. Standing, he reached out for her arm, helping her up and holding her when her knees seemed ready to buckle. Cassius rose, standing in front of Miara and lifting her chin. "You've pleased me well, Princess." Then he kissed her, his tongue making a foray into her mouth.

When he lifted his head, it was to look at Terran. "You as well, Prince Terran." Cassius rested a strong hand against the man's chin, holding it so that he might kiss him as well. Terran didn't fight, instead, he kissed the dark lord back, tangling his tongue with the man's.

Cassius pulled away, his eyes opening in surprise. "Perhaps you've taken to pleasure better than I'd hoped." He lifted his hand, watching as the man who stood behind his throne came running. "The Prince and Princess need a bath, Henry. Please see to it."

Henry took Princess Miara's arm and tugged her toward the huge stone fireplace that sat midway on the outside wall of the palace. He gestured toward the tub and had it filled before Cassius spoke again. "One bath will do, Henry. Let's make sure our Princess understands her new role in the new regime."

Henry took Miara's arm, motioning for Terran to settle himself into the wide tub first. Then he slit the ties that held Miara's arms behind her back, pushing her toward the tub. "Together?" she asked, looking over to Cassius.

"Filling a tub is hard work, Princess. You don't wish my men to become weary from fetching and toting water so that you might have your own bath. Your brother isn't fighting this. Maybe he realizes the benefits of agreeing with my wishes better than you do." Cassius sank down onto the padded seat of the throne like chair that had been Miara's father's until just a few short weeks ago. Now it belonged to her brother and seeing Cassius taking it, well it only fueled her fury. But anything she might say would do little good. So beyond a scathing look toward Cassius, she allowed herself to be settled upon her brother's lap in the tub of water, feeling his hands stroking over her skin.

"It's just too bad that Henry doesn't like pussy, Miara. He's been a dutiful servant since the day that I overran his kingdom and made him my own. He deserves a reward." He tapped his finger against his chin, staring over at the royal siblings. "What do you think of Prince Terran, Henry?"

Henry glanced with mild interest toward the handsome Prince and then shrugged his skinny shoulders.

"Why doesn't he speak?" Miara asked, staring curiously at the man.

"I had his tongue cut out when he complained too much. Open your mouth, Henry, show the Princess what you forced me to do."

Henry complied but then turned away as if embarrassed. "He's still excellent at sucking cock, my dear. Maybe he could give you lessons?"

"You really are a bastard," Miara snarled.

"Miara!" Terran put his hand over her mouth. "She's sorry, Master. Our parents allowed her too much freedom when she was younger and she's never been taught how to treat her betters." He put his mouth to her ear. "Don't antagonize him. The quicker he grows bored with us, the quicker he leaves."

Miara glared at him. "That's your plan, to give in to everything he wants so that he will leave? How did father ever think you'd make a good ruler?"

Terran glared at her. But he had no answer. Instead, he lifted her hips with his hands and slammed his cock into her raw pussy, giving her no warning. She cried out, her pussy sore from being ill used.

"Terran...no!"

But he gave her no heed, lifting her and then pulling her down, his head falling back onto the angled wide back of the tub.

Cassius laughed. "Your brother is learning how to deal with mouthy females. Excellent." He rubbed his hands together in delight. "Perhaps he may even be trained enough to leave in control of this kingdom while I go off to conquer more."

Miara struggled against her brother, unwilling to let him give her pleasure. He was betraying her, their parents and the people that looked to him to lead the way. How could he give in to Cassius this way? The thought was an abomination almost as obscene as what he was forcing upon her now.

She flinched as his cock rubbed her raw, her body refusing to moisten, to lessen the pain. Instead, she drew it around her like a cloak, using it to fuel her rage...her thirst for revenge.

Terran seemed to fuck her forever, his body endlessly pushing into her, rubbing against her rawness. He seemed to be enjoying his punishment of her. When he started pulling on her sensitive breasts, she fought him, pushing his hands away again and again. "Stop it," she finally cried.

"Such a weak willed woman," Terran hissed into her ear. "Show some spunk, sister. What would our parents think of your weak responses? Would they be ashamed at having make you Princess?"

Miara wanted nothing more than to turn in the tub and slap Terran as hard as she could. She'd never, not in the eighteen summers since her birth, thought that he would treat her as he was. He'd given her to their enemy, held her so that she could be fucked, pushed his own cock into her ass. How would she ever be able to forgive his actions? She was alone now. She had no one she could depend upon, no one.

She opened her mouth, to give him a piece of her mind when a Page rushed into the throne room, his face red and sweating. "An army is at the gate, Sire!"

Miara felt Terran's hands push at her, and she moved eagerly from his lap as he began to rise. Before he was half way to his feet, he seemed to remember that he was no longer ruler and he fell back into the tub with a disgruntled splash.

Cassius stood, as did his men. "What army?" he demanded.

"They fly the standards of King Sandular, my liege. The army is vast."

"How vast?"

"Two for every one of ours," the Page said, ducking backward as he saw the rage building in Cassius' eyes. "They demand surrender, Sire."

"Sandular," Terran intoned. "He's answering the call."

"What call?" Miara asked him cautiously, not wanting Cassius to know they spoke.

"I had the torches lit when Cassius first arrived. I'd hoped Sandular would respond and he has."

A small flame of hope sparked inside her, but she hid it quickly when Cassius looked her way. She wouldn't allow him to see that hope still lived inside of her, especially after having her used the way she'd been. She could only pray for Sandular to be victorious. Then she would petition him to take her safely over the mountains to his kingdom. She would become his bride if he so wished. She only knew that she couldn't stay here, not after what had been done to her.

A hand took her arm and she gasped in surprise, looking up to see Cassius staring down at her. "Perhaps we should have you taken to the high tower on the north gate and tied naked as warning to King Sandular of what he will be rescuing?"

"If it gets me away from you and your perversions, fine." She stared up at him, her defiance plain in the emerald depths of her eyes. "I'd rather be pierced through by twenty arrows then to have your cock inside me again."

12