Terri and Becky

Story Info
How they meet.
11.7k words
4.83
57.7k
37
28
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note: All characters and companies mentioned in this story have no existence outside the imagination of the author, and have no relation whatsoever to anyone or anything bearing the same name or names. Events portrayed in this story are pure invention and have not been based on any events that have happen in real life. All the characters involved in any sexual acts if their ages are not mentioned before hand; are over 18 years of age. Enjoy.

Hi everyone

I know, I know, not a new chapter of Freedom of Flight but it will be coming as soon as possible, it is being edited as we speak. This story was a fans request from a few months ago, somercury_qs_4 here it is. This story is a stand alone story thereWILL NOT be any more chapters, please do not ask.

Big thanks goes out to my editor, who has worked hard to get this out and to you the readers.

Have fun.

PS: This story is a retrospective story which takes place at the same time as Chapter 7 of Kiss of the Moon.

Terri and Becky: the meeting.

Terri sighed to herself as she looked out at the beautiful forest around her destination. She didn't really want to go to a mating ceremony but her elders had been insistent that she go and meet this new Alpha; they felt that she was important or would soon be. This event will only remind her that she was still alone, that she had yet to find that special someone. It wasn't that she was unattractive. Her bronze locks were cut in a shoulder length do, which was easy to maintain. Her body was long and lean with a very light tan, a testament to her highland roots and of an outdoor life style. Her features were soft with only slight definition; her eyes however, were her most intriguing feature: her right eye was green while her left was blue, with a small distinct spot of brown below the pupil. So consequently, people always stared at her eyes but she was used to it.

She watched the manor appear on the horizon, it was teaming with people. She closed her eyes as the chatter of people's minds filled hers almost to the point of being painful; she took a deep breath and pushed it back. All Were were telepathic but they had to broadcast their mental voice in order to be heard. She, however, could hear everything all the time: every thought that passed through every person's head within a two-mile radius, the people closest to her being the loudest. It had almost sent her mad until she had learnt to push the voices away. When asked to describe her ability once, she had described her world as a turbulent ocean, the ocean being the minds of all those around her and she was in the middle of that ocean with heavy weights attached to her body, dragging her under the moment she stopped fighting against the weight of the minds against her body.

She ran her fingers through her hair when she had control over the roar in her mind. Her driver glanced back and ran his eyes over her as she crossed her jean-clad legs. She caught his look and let her eyes meet his with a glare that clearly meant for him to take his eyes off her. His eyes dropped and he quickly concentrated on his driving. He pulled over and popped the trunk as people came to get her bags and let her out of the car.

A woman approached with a very official looking clipboard. Terri straightened her jacket and stretched while the woman waited for her to get comfortable. "Terri Fletcher." She introduced herself as she finished stretching, her accent thick but easily understood.

"I'm Anna and I'm in charge of making sure everyone is comfortable." Anna scanned the page then flicked it over. Her eyes landed on Terri's name; she had been placed in the basement with some of the other female Alphas so as not to stress out the women Roberto was bringing. "You're in room three in the basement of the manor." Anna pulled a piece of paper from the clipboard. "This is a map of the accommodations, there are some posted on the walls and don't hesitate to ask anyone with a blue arm band for assistance."

"Thank you." Terri replied as she took the piece of paper.

Anna turned to the man carrying Terri's things, "Manor basement, room three." He nodded and turned to head into the manor.

Terri started to follow him but was distracted when she saw Wolfgang trying to grab a woman who was playfully hiding behind Roberto and teasing Wolfgang. The gorgeous blonde-haired woman with sparkling blue eyes captivated Terri.

A man walked out the front doors looking harassed. "Becky, I need your help," he called out.

"Be with you in a minute," she called back to him and side stepped away from Wolfgang.

"Wolfgang I need Becky now, leave her alone," The older man told him.

Wolfgang turned to him and shrugged his shoulders, "Come on, Bastion, we were only having a little fun."

"And I need all the spare hands I can get. Amy keeps offering to help which means that I have to keep telling her to fuck off. Becky, I need you to supervise the setting of the tables before Amy does it without my permission," Bastion said, irritation clear in his voice.

Becky nodded and went to the outdoor dining room to stop Amy. Terri heard a voice being cleared from beside her; she turned to her bag carrier.

"This way, please, Alpha." She nodded and followed him. "Dinner should be served in a little while."

She nodded again but her mind was on Becky. She wondered why that name seemed familiar to her. They moved quickly and before she knew it, they were in her room.

"Alpha... I know it's not my place... But Becky is under Amy and Wolfgang's protection." He said as he put the bags down and went to leave.

"Wait, why?" She asked.

He turned to answer her, "She was the surviving victim of the rogues..."

She nodded in understanding as she realised why Becky's name had sounded familiar. She took the key from the door as she followed him out; not bothering to lock the door, as she was sure, everything she had brought would still be there when she got back. Her stomach was making demands for food, her mind however, was still firmly on the blond beauty that had sparked her interest despite the warning she had received.

****

Terri spotted Becky walking into a room and quickly followed her in. She was delighted at the sight that met her eyes; books lined every wall from the floor to the ceiling, free standing book shelves were set up to add more space for storing the precious tomes. She also noticed that she and Becky were not the only ones in the room, many were taking advantage of Wolfgang's hospitality, and his library was the oldest and most complete collection of Were works in the world.

Becky put the book she was holding away and turned, walking straight into Terri who was still trailing behind her. The books were amazing but secondary to her main attraction. "Forgive me, Alpha, I didn't see you there."

"Terri," she said as she offered her hand. "And that's okay; I was not paying attention to where I was going." She lied to her.

Becky's knees went weak. She was a sucker for accents and Terri's was like molasses rolling over her. It was the sexiest thing she had ever heard a velvety roughness that had heat pooling in her nether region.

"So is this Wolfgang's famous library?" Terri asked, attempting conversation.

Becky shook her head slowly, trying to get her mind around the fogginess Terri's voice was wrapping around her mind. "No... this is the lesser library. The Greater library is to my knowledge off limits as it is Wolfgang's office." She watched disappointment flash across Terri's face. She felt a slight tug at the look of disappointment that flashed across Terri's face and felt a tug in her heart. She suddenly didn't want to see that look again on Terri's face but she didn't understand why. She was not the first to ask if this was the famous library nor the first to be disappointed when they learnt this wasn't it. However, for some reason, Terri's disappointment was more acute to her than anyone else's was. "If you like, I can get you any book you like from the greater library." She quickly offered to wipe the disappointed look from Terri's face, which it really did.

Terri was intrigued, "I don't know the name of the author. It's a scroll, about a thousand years old. It's the early history of my own pack."

Becky stared off into space for a moment, her mind gently searching out Amy's.

I'm in the library, Becky.

Can I bring someone to pick your brains?

Of course.

Becky came back to herself and smiled shyly at Terri, "This way."

Terri followed, her eyes feasted on the beauty before her. Her imagination was in full swing, visualizing being in hybrid form, her claws digging into Becky's rear as she ate her out from behind, her long flexible tongue reaching deep inside her to taste her nectar from the source.

Becky tripped as a vision filled her mind. It was hazy but it involved her being pressed to a large bed with Terri pressing her down, growling a warning and flashing a row of sharp teeth before burying into Becky's neck; blood oozed from between Terri's lips and her skin. She blinked as she came back to herself, finding that Terri's arms were around her and had kept her from falling.

When Becky was stable, she pushed out of Terri's arms immediately and glanced to Terri, slightly frightened. She took several steps to put distance between them. She was still very new to this world and didn't understand what she had seen. Until she did, she would be cautious with this sexy Alpha, and yet... the vision didn't seem tofeelwrong... which was strange since she was obviously being hurt in it!

"Is something wrong?" Terri asked, trying to bridge the gap between them. She had seen fear then wariness flash through her eyes. Becky still maintained the distance between them.

"Nothing." She turned and walked off quickly. Terri followed just as quickly and ducked into a room after Becky, not wanting to let her get away from her.

Terri paused, suddenly uncertain as realisation came. She was in a room, unattended, with Wolfgang's intended mate. She knew that if he caught her here with Amy before he took her as his mate, she could end up badly hurt or dead. Amy glanced up and smiled at Becky.

"So who wants to pick my brain?" Amy asked.

"This Alpha would like to look at a scroll." Becky stepped aside as Terri started to back out of the room. If her scent was nowhere near Amy, sheshouldbe safe.

Amy chuckled and glanced off, understanding Terri's behaviour while Becky watched Terri oddly. Sienna walked in a moment later and collapsed into a chair looking totally bored. "It's okay now," Amy told Terri as she marked her place and closed her book before turning her attention to Terri.

Terri stepped around Becky; Amy watched as Becky contained her wince and moved slowly to regain the space she wanted. None of the concern Amy felt for Becky's behaviour towards Terri showed in her friendly smile.

"I'm Terri Fletcher." Terri tried to listen to Amy's mind for, like Amy, she had seen Becky wince at her proximity and wanted to know what Amy thought of it. Her mind sought out Amy's but came to a blank spot where Amy's mind should have been, as if there was nothing there.

Because I am protected from mind readers.Amy's voice told her.

I didn't do anything to her. She just freaked out on the way here.Terri defended herself quickly and felt a little embarrassed at being caught snooping as she wasn't like that. She quickly replayed what had happened in her mind to show that she had done nothing to provoke such a reaction. She also wanted to show Amy that she did respect people's privacy, that she didn't normally go around invading minds and that she hadn't probed Becky's thoughts to find out why.

You may not have done anything at that time but you will. Becky is a seer; probably something she saw about you spooked her. You realise that she is new to this life so she may have seen something completely innocent but as she doesn't understand it, she may have misunderstood. I'll look into it.Amy reassured her.

Please, I'm really intrigued by her... and not in just the physical way.Terri added.

Amy smiled, their mental communication taking only moments from when Terri introduced herself. "Nice to meet you Terri, what do you want to see?"

"There's this scroll about a thousand years old about my clan and I was wondering if you have it." Terri asked, taking Amy's cue and pretending that nothing more had passed between them besides a simple introduction. She now turned to what had brought her here to begin with, and tried not to get her hopes up, as there was no guarantee the scroll would be here.

"Sadly about twenty years ago, all the scrolls were handed over to the Ancients to preserve them. However, that was after they were all transferred to books." Amy stood and walked over to a shelf. She grabbed the index book and flicked through the pages for several minutes until she found the entry she was after. She put the index back and ran her fingers over the spines, stopping on the leather bound volume she sought. In a moment, she had it out and was flicking through the pages. She stopped on the page she was looking for and handed the book to Terri.

"If you want, I can get someone to get you a copy of this." Amy told her.

"Please," her hands trembled slightly as she took the book from Amy. This was truly the best trip she had ever made; the history this scroll contained could help explain how her pack came to be. "May I take this back to my room?"

Amy nodded, "But don't try to remove it from the manor, all the books are spelled against it." Terri nodded and left the room, determined not to look at Becky and add to the woman's fear of her. Amy waited until Terri was well and truly gone, "Okay, spill. Why did you flinch away from Terri?" She flopped down into the worn leather chair she loved.

Becky sat in Amy's lap and wrapped her arms around her friend, "I had a vision."

"Show me." She demanded gently.

Becky opened her mind, letting the vision come forward. She was being pressed to a large bed with Terri pressing her down, growling a warning and flashing a row of sharp teeth before burying into Becky's neck, blood oozed from between Terri's lips and her skin.

Becky quivered beneath Amy but Amy chuckled. Becky hit her, "What's so funny?" She demanded angrily.

Amy sobered quickly but the smirk couldn't be wiped from her face. "Becky... what you saw was nothing... trust me."

"Nothing??? She was biting me." Becky complained.

Sienna smirked and snorted, trying not to laugh at Becky's naivety, she was new to this life and wouldn't know that biting someone, unless in defence or attack, was a good thing.

"Sienna, out." Amy ordered. Sienna stumbled out of her chair and from the room, glad to be away from this particular conversation. Amy wrapped her arms comfortably around her friend. "Becky... I can smell you, and I'm pretty sure that if you had let Terri get close enough to smell you, you wouldn't be here, you would be in her room on her bed living that vision."

Becky went still in surprise, finally understanding that she had a vision of her and Terri making love.

"No... you weren't merely making love, you were mating." Amy told her gently.

"I don't want a mate." Becky argued and tried to get free of Amy's arms.

"I know you're healing, I know you're afraid, but if you try to fight this it will not only hurt you but her as well. Your body and your wolf recognised her and theirs, just as she recognised you."

"I..."

"Give her a chance." Amy tried to persuade her.

"I'll think about it." Becky conceded.

At this point, Anna walked into the room, "You should be having a nap, getting ready for tonight," she reprimanded her Alpha gently. Amy rolled her eyes and nudged Becky to get her to release her. Becky sighed and untangled herself from Amy.

"Okay, okay I'm going." She walked to the door and paused. "Think about what we talked about." She reminded Becky before she left the room.

****

Becky walked around, picking things up. Almost all of the Alpha's had gone to the first coupling so it gave her and others like her a chance to clean and tidy and get ready for the next day. Once she was done in the rooms she had been assigned she went back to the kitchen. It was still a hive of activity as people prepared for the next day.

"Where can I help?" she asked one of the women supervising the cleaning and peeling of potatoes.

"The bread needs to be knocked down and put into tins for the final rise before the bake." She told Becky. Becky nodded and went to the massive stainless steel bench two people were already hard at work knocking back the dough. She rolled up her sleeves and got to work. She loved how people here treated her, as if she was one of them. To them, it didn't matter she had been turned by force. She was Were and they accepted her, welcomed her into their world with open arms and hearts.

She laughed and joked with the people around her as she knuckled down and worked on a large section of dough. She lost track of the time in the repetitive movements. She didn't notice the merry workers quieten as another joined her at the table to help knock down another batch of dough as others cut the dough to put it into tins.

Becky reached her hand for some more flour but collided with another. She jerked her hand back and went to apologise, her eyes meeting Terri's in shock. Terri smirked and grabbed some flour.

"I love knocking down dough," She told Becky as she tossed flour onto the dough. "It reminds me of my ma and walking into the kitchen early in the morn, her standing shoeless in the kitchen with a smear of flour across her cheek, of playing toss the dough as my pa tried unsuccessfully to catch us." Terri paused; pain laced though her. Even thinking of the happy times she remembered were becoming harder, "They're the fondest memories I have of my parents before they were killed in a raid."

Terri remembered that day vividly, it was close to a hundred years ago before the boarder disputes were put aside for peace. She was six when her parents, the Alpha's of the Fletcher pack, were killed trying to keep an entire pack of enforcers from killing retreating women and children. They had managed to hold the intruding enforcers back long enough to protect the weakest members of their pack but it had cost them their lives.

The pack had grieved deeply for the loss of their alphas but they had rallied around their daughter, helping her to get over her parents deaths and have as normal a life as they could give her. The pack had remained Alpha-less, although not without some form of leadership. Her father's second took care of the running of the pack but he was not Alpha. The pack had waited, even going as far as to run off those who tried to takeover. The lore was as old as their tartan: only a direct descendant of the Alpha could be Alpha over the Fletcher pack. They waited for her, for her to become the Alpha and Alpha she had become shortly after her nineteenth birthday.

Becky felt the emotions coursing through the woman beside her, and knew the death of her parents still affected her deeply. Terri turned her attention to the dough before her and started to need it again. Becky grabbed some flour and tossed it on the dough she was working on.

"So why aren't you out with the other Alphas?" Becky asked curious.

Terri smirked, "My elders were curious about Amy, they encouraged me to come, I went... I saw and I'll taste another night. You should have seen the line that formed. I wouldn't be surprised if they are still lined up and waiting for a taste."

Becky scooped up the dough she had been working on and handed it off to someone else as another bowl was emptied in her spot. Bastion had guessed that each alpha would eat about two loaves of bread a day so he had decided to make almost nine hundred loaves a day. Bakers would wake and start the baking at around three in the morning. Anything they didn't use would go out to the teams that were guarding the manor and would feed the people who worked the kitchens.