Tess Was All Girl Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Annie was simply holding on and the girl flopped and cried and whimpered and gushed. Her hand was dripping from Claire's pussy and Claire's anus was squeezing her tongue. She pressed down and let Claire ride her second orgasm. It was one of the longest climaxes Claire could remember. When it was over she could do nothing but lay her head on the pillow and close her eyes. At some point, Claire crawled up to lay next to her. The two were nestled together when Tess emerged from the bathroom. And we are now where our story began.

"Well that was something." Tess was standing beside the bed when Annie turned her head to look. Tess was now nude except for her boxers. As Annie watched, Tess slipped first one thumb and then the other into the waistband. She hesitated and then began to lower the boxers ever so slowly. When the bulge in her shorts became a magnificent cock in plain view, Annie gasped.

"But. But." She tried to say.

"Exactly." Tess said. "I promised you a fat cock, a long cock. I said it would be hard and it would last as long as you wanted it to."

Annie was shaking her head slowly. "But." She said.

Tess took her arms and rolled her onto her back with little effort. Claire rolled the opposite way to make room. When she started to get off the far side of the bed, Tess said. "Stay, watch."

Annie was trying to set up but Tess put her hand on her chest and Annie laid back down.

Tess crawled onto the bed and moved between Annie's legs. "I promised you." She whispered. She held her cock, stroked it. It was growing stiffer and swelling to its full length. The veins were pronounced, the head flared and turned a dark purple. It throbbed from the blood surging through it.

Tess lifted the girl's legs high and eased them apart. When she released them, they remained. The girl was splayed open awaiting whoever this was that was about to have her, about to fuck her, about to give her the climax of her life.

Tess grasped her cock and aimed it at Annie's pussy. It was smooth shaved, petite with small labia and a bud still hooded but swelling as she looked on. Tess rubbed the fat head along her folds, pressing them apart, making the girl moan. "I, I, I'm frightened." Annie whispered.

"Don't be." Tess replied. "That one there has had this many times."

It was then that Claire ran her fingers along Annie's cheek and then leaned in to kiss her. She said. "It's the best you will ever have. I promise." As the girl's lips touched, Tess pushed the fat cock into her, spreading her wide apart. She had never had a cock that big and it strained her and she gasped out loud.

Tess paused for just a few seconds and then pushed again. Annie's pussy relented bit by bit as the massive dick entered her. "So nice." Tess whispered. "So tight you are." She stroked the girl and she grunted and she took more of her invader. "You wanted a big cock." She said. "You made me promise it was long and fat." Tess ran her fingers over the girl's belly. She pressed her finger firmly at a place about eight inches above her clit. "Right here." She said. "Right here is where it's going to.

"Oh god." Annie said and Tess lifted her hips and shoved into her captive and sank completely into her. Tess's hairy mound pressed against her smooth abdomen. Her engorged balls slapped against her ass and Annie tossed her head side to side.

"So. Big. God. Fuck. Can't" Annie whimpered.

"Sure you can." Tess said. "So easy now. Let me have you, love." Tess pulled herself out of the girl until only the thick head held her in place. Then she pushed and sawed her cock deep into Annie and the girl groaned. "Let's fuck now." Tess said. "You have opened yourself for me. Now let me fuck you." Tess pulled out again and shoved, driving it deep again and pulling out and shoving and the steady fucking of young Annie began in earnest.

Tess fucked into her and Annie relented. She began taking the huge offering as it entered her as no other cock ever had. She pulled her legs up, wrapping them around Tess, giving herself, submitting completely. Tess fucked her without pause. She slammed with each thrust, the head of her cock nearly pressing into Annie's womb.

Annie bucked and Tess fucked and Claire kissed her, moving from lips to breast to neck and back again. "Oh please, yes, Oh my. God." Annie cried and she came hard. Her stomach knotted and her cunt squeezed the invading cock but Tess just fucked her. Annie rode her climax and her cum was oozing out around the fat cock and she was taking it with more ease.

Annie began to lift her ass to meet Tess's thrusting. She was being fucked like never before. And she didn't want it to end. Tess's relentless fucking was bringing on a second orgasm and Annie's legs flailed wildly as it hit her. She grunted with every contraction. Her head rolled, her ass bounced off of the bed. And Tess fucked her. She never slowed her onslaught until Annie's arms fell to her sides, her head rolled away from Claire and her eyes closed. Her breathing was in short gasps.

Tess then slowed and finally paused with her cock buried deep in Annie. She whispered. "I shouldn't cum in you."

"No, oh no." Anne said.

Tess slowly pulled her cock from the girl and even though Annie knew it was right, she was trying to grip it with her pussy to hold it in side her. "Turn over." Tess whispered as she balanced herself above Annie. Without thinking, Annie rolled onto her belly. Tess placed her knees between Annie's legs, pushed them outwards, shoving Annie's legs apart. Tess kissed the back of her neck. She rubbed the still rigid cock along Annie's ass crack. "I can cum in here." She whispered as she pressed herself at Annie's anus.

"Oh God no." Annie pleaded. "I can't do that."

"Sure you can." Tess said and pressed hard, forcing the tight anal ring to give way.

Annie was facing Claire and Claire leaned over and kissed the girl just as the fat head spread her open and slipped into her ass. Annie protests were muffled by Claire's mouth on hers but she arched her back and tried to tighten her tiny sphincter but the invader was already inside.

Claire whispered. "She fucks me this way whenever she wants. I will give her my ass whenever she wants me. Let her take you, I promise, the ending is worth it."

"Oh please." Annie said but she was being taken deeper with every thrust. Tess was pressing nearly half her cock into Annie, half of ten inches, into her ass. Annie was even tighter than Claire had been the first time she took her. Tess increased her tempo and pressed harder with every stroke, and she was entering the girl a fraction at a time. Tess was patient and she would have her completely before she finished with her.

Claire slid three fingers into her own pussy that was still soaked in her own cum. She gathered as much moisture as she could and then reached between the two and wrapped her fingers around Tess's cock still unused. She coated it with her sex.

When Tess shoved again, Annie's ass gave way and Tess forced another three inches deep into the virgin ass. Annie gasped and tossed her head. "Can't, Can't."

"Can." Tess whispered. "Let me show you." Tess pulled out, paused and shoved. Her cock sank into Annie until her pubes rubbed at Annie's ass cheeks, her balls slapping between Annie's legs. She pulled out to the head once more and this time she entered the lovely girl slowly and to her full depth. Annie writhed beneath her. Her head tossed and her legs jerked. Tess slow fucked the girl with her entire length, giving her little time to adjust before she sent the fat cock deep into her again.

Annie's grunts were turning to moans. She was panting more with every stroke. Tess kissed her neck and across the back of her shoulders without an interruption to the fucking she was giving Annie. "Oh, you are doing so well." Tess whispered. Annie actually lifted her ass to meet Tess's thrusts. "That's it, let me fuck you."

Annie clutched at the bed sheets, wadding them in both hands. She had begun humping at Tess's cock in rapid time. Her moan became whimpers. She was actually cuming as another girl fucked her. Her head was spinning but she knew she didn't want it to stop. She wanted the explosive release she knew was coming. Tess just fucked her, each stroke with maximum length and all the force needed to keep her lover pinned to the bed and giving her what she needed, to cum deep inside Annie's bowels.

Finally Tess could wait no longer. She bit down on the flesh of Annie's shoulder as the first eruption started. She arched her back sending her rod tip well into Annie. She grunted, wasting a thick rope of her seed up Annie's ass. Another, another, and finally she shuddered and she was empty, drained by the sweet girl beneath her.

It was only then that she realized Annie was also in the throes of another major orgasm and she flopped and cried from the ultimate pleasure. But Tess was finished, drained, exhausted and she pulled herself from her lover and crawled from the bed. Claire was running her fingers through Annie's hair and looking to Tess. Smiling.

When Tess returned from washing herself, she tossed a warm wash cloth to Claire who used it to clean Annie's butt crack and between her legs. It felt warm and sensuous against Annie's well used sex. She stirred, rolled over onto her back and as her eyes focused, she smiled at Tess.

"You should get her dressed." Tess said to Claire. Tess went to her own bed, crawled up to lean against the headboard, watching. Claire got off of the bed and retrieved Annie's panties. As she straightened them and held then out, Annie slid to the edge and dangled her feet out. Claire worked her panties up to her thighs and then pulled Annie to her feet, slipping them over her hips.

Claire struggled with the helpless Annie but eventually got tee shirt, shorts and sneakers back on the girl. She, however was still nude and went to find her own panties. "Come here." Tess said.

Annie walked to the edge of Tess's bed. "I would like for you to keep seeing my girl there." Claire had one foot in the top of her panties when she paused and looked over. "Will you do that?"

"You mean you want me to have sex with Claire?" Annie asked.

"I do." Tess replied. "Would you?"

Annie just nodded.

"And will you come to see me again too?" Tess smiled at her.

"I, I," Annie hesitated, unsure how to respond.

"Well, when you decide." Tess let the offer hang and Claire took her hand and led her to the door. The two kissed long and passionately but when Claire's fingers ran over Annie's ass and down her crease, Annie flinched. Tess smiled. The girl would be a bit sore for a while but her memory of today would last and grow until she would be craving Tess again. Tess was willing to wait.

Claire returned from closing the door and crawled up beside Tess. She snuggled in with her face in the crook of Tess's neck, she kissed her softly. "You lock it?"

"Yes." Claire giggled.

Tess reached for the top of her boxers and pushed them down until her cock flopped free. Claire's small hand took the massive member, stroking it. "I guess I know what you want." Claire whispered. She scooted down until her lips were within reach of Tess's cock, she licked it a few times and a trace of recent sex still lingered on the head of it. "I can still taste her on you." She whispered.

"Good." Tess said. She took Claire's head in both hands and, for the next half hour, used her the way she loved to do.

Well, Tess is back the only way she knows how. She hopes you enjoy all of her college adventures. She is, admittedly, an odd girl, but she is all girl, just the same.


We write for our pleasure as well as yours. It is your responses, comments and critics that we want. PLEASE VOTE

12