Tessa

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her father let her see the bulge in his pants, "Would you still have let me have sex with you?"

She giggled, "Put your cock up my arse -- fuck me? Yes. You fucked your daughter on the kitchen floor doggy fashion daddy! What do you think of that -- would you wish you could do it again?"

Now he openly lusted after her ogling between her legs, seeing her finger slip under the narrow band of cloth.

"That looks very sexy Tess!" he told her quietly.

"Why don't you come and take a closer look," she sighed, "Kneel between my legs!"

Tessa purred as she watched her father drop from his seat and crawl over the carpet toward her. She grinned lewdly as she opened her legs wide to welcome him then took his head in her hands and guided his face to her vagina.

"Lick me daddy!" she instructed, "Then I'll show you how dirty I can be for you!"

Tess moaned and grunted as she ground her crotch into her daddy's face. She told him how she could do things for him mummy could never do. As though she wanted to prove her point she quickly told her dad to swap places and remove his pants. She stroked his cock and as soon as it came in view and kissed it. Sitting him down with legs spread she began on his shaft, sucking and licking it, teasing the tip with her tongue. He cried out when she took his balls into her mouth one by one then made him sling his leg over the arm of the chair leaving him in an undignified pose showing his rear orifice.

Tess lifted her body up to gently kiss her daddy and whispered in his ear, "I'll show you how naughty this little girl can be for her daddy!"

Tess let her head sink down between her father's legs and kissed his anus. The man grunted and caught his breath as her felt Tess lick his hole pushing her tongue as though trying to gain entry. For a delightful age she pleasured him, careful not to make him ejaculate too soon, masturbating his shaft then when she tired and grew bored she lifted herself up to straddle him slipping his cock into her pussy. Whipping off her top she fed a tit into his mouth and started to ride him like a horse.

She performed well but it was inevitable that through the sheer depravity of knowing that this was his daughter bouncing away on him he climaxed loud and powerfully. They would rest and lay wrapped in each other's arms before she followed him upstairs to clean up and take a shower.

She washed her daddy and let him wash her asking him to stimulate her arse with his soapy finger. Dried they lay on the bed to cool off, naked.

"I would have liked to have seen you with those two guys," confessed her dad quietly.

Tess thought for a minute, "Then you'll have to take me away with you on some of your business trips," she suggested. "You can introduce me to your clients and say I work in customer services! Would you like that? Taking a couple of clients back to your hotel room so I can entertain them -- while you watch?"

Her dad, felt his cock come to life again, "Oh, yeah sure!" he said, "Meet my daughter, and by the way she likes to fuck!"

Tess giggled but looked serious when she faced her dad, "They wouldn't need to know that I was your daughter would they?" she whispered to him.

The man pushed her down onto the bed and rammed his cock inside her cunt gripping her hair with one hand and squeezing her nipple very hard. He told her what a filthy bitch she was as he banged his groin against her pubic bone trying to push his dick all the way up to her chest.

She cried out and yelled, "Yeah, harder daddy, harder!"

These days Tess gets lots of visits from her daddy. Last week he offered to pick her up from an evening out with friends. Her husband was grateful but wondered what took so long. Daddy had stopped in a quiet place while Tess bent over his lap to suck him off. She constantly pesters him about those trips away.

The End

12