Tessa Ch. 03

Story Info
She wanted back into his life.
3.4k words
3.87
61.8k
20
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/27/2022
Created 12/24/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a Friday night, Tessa was doing something Marta had set up for her and I was at loose ends. Nothing good was on TV, I'd just finished the last book I had bought, and I didn't feel like staying home and staring at the walls. I decided to go out and have a few drinks and I was headed for the corner bar when I decided to go to the Top Hat instead. The place was packed, but the dark corner I favored was vacant and that's where I sat. The waitress came and took my drink order and I showed her my card. It had a number in the right hand corner and she wrote it down on her order pad and then left.

I was watching a beautiful brunette make love to the pole when Marta sat down across from me.

"Where have you been handsome? I give you a card that gives you free lap dances on Friday and you don't take advantage of it?"

"I'm not sure that Tessa would approve of me being in here when she's not here."

"Tessa afraid one of us other girls might try and steal you away?"

"I think the real reason is that she wants to keep me away from you."

"Oh you silver tongued devil you. I thought I told you that the free lap dances come if you are sitting on the front row?"

"You did, but the front row is full except for the table with the reserved sign on it."

"That table is reserved for special guests sugar and that's you. Come on, let's move you down there" and she picked up my drink and led me down front. Once I was sitting down she said, "Got to go sugar, the next set is mine.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

She came on stage in a sequined dress that looked as if it had been painted on her. With every swaying step she took to the music the dress shimmered and sparkled. Her movements were slow and sensual and her eyes seemed to be looking at every man in the house and saying, "This could be yours if you were the right kind of man. Are you?"

Her strip was hot and there wasn't a soft cock in the house. The highlight, at least for me, was after she had shed the dress and moved to the pole and took it between her beautiful breasts. She moved up and down with her tits caressing the pole much as they would if she was giving a man a tit fuck. As her tits surrounded the pole she moved her lower body forward until her crotch was against the pole and then she rubbed the pole with her pussy. She had on the smallest g-string that the law would allow and the front split her pussy lips the same way a thong would ride between butt cheeks and her pussy lips stood out for all to see. As she rubbed her tits up and down the pole and rubbed her pussy against I couldn't understand why the damned thing didn't melt.

She left the pole and moved to the edge of the stage and shook her bare tits and almost naked pussy to the customers in the front row who scrambled to put bills in the waistband of her g-string. When the music stopped she left the stage and minutes later appeared at my table. She leaned down and whispered to me, "Ready for your lap dance sugar?"

"After seeing what you did to that pole I don't know that my heart can stand it."

"I'll be gentle sugar."

The music started again as the next dancer came on stage to do her set and Marta slid right onto my lap. Her almost naked pussy rubbed my pants covered cock as she pushed her 36 DD tits into my chest and then slowly stood up never pulling her tits away from my body. She slowly worked her way up until she was forced to pull away or let her tits touch my face which was a no no as far as the local law was concerned.

Her tits were at eye level and her nipples were standing out like little cocks and if she had leaned forward she could have put an eye out. She whispered so that only I could hear:

"They are real sugar. No plastic, no silicone, just one hundred percent Marta."

She twisted from side to side and shook them in my face and then she moved back down my body until she was sitting on my lap again. She ground her pussy against the lump in my trousers and smiled as she felt the stiff cock trying to bust through my pants to get to her love box and that caused her to grind even harder.

"Oh sugar, is that for little 'ole' me? Did this old hag cause a young stud like you to get like that?"

She squirmed on my erection and bent forward and whispered, "I'll have to do something about that, won't I?"

The music stopped and Marta got up, patted my cheek and said, "Don't go away sugar, there are more surprises on the way."

My cock was throbbing as I watched her walk away and I couldn't help but wonder what it would be like to roll around on a bed with that much woman and I also wondered about the "I'll have to do something" comment. Five minutes later the waitress came up to me and said, "If you will pick up your drink and follow me Marta would like to see you in her office."

I got up to follow her and I noticed that she put the "reserved" sign back on the table.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Marta was sitting behind her desk when I came into the office. She was signing something and she looked up when I came in and smiled.

"Be right with you sugar. Have a seat on the couch" and she pointed at a large leather couch against one wall.

I sat there, sipped my drink, watched her and tried to guess her age. I finally settled on forty - a very well taken care of forty - and I caught myself wondering what an older woman would be like. She finished what she was doing, got up and came from behind the desk and as she did she allowed the robe she was wearing to fall to the floor and I saw that accept for high heels she was naked. I don't know how she interpreted the look on my face, but it was sheer admiration.

"Surprised sugar? You shouldn't be. I did tell you that I would do something about your erection, like maybe make it go away? I like to take a young stud and make his erection disappear."

She knelt in front of me and said, "Take it out sugar, let Marta have a good look at what she built."

Was I thinking of Tessa when I took out my hard cock? No. I did have some strong feelings for Tessa, but our relationship was still a work in progress. I still hadn't forgotten the way our engagement had ended and I had put her behind me. The fact that were working at getting back together and seemed to be heading in the right direction did not mean that I was ready to make anything permanent or that I ever would. There was no way I was going to say no to a gorgeous and sexy woman like Marta until I said "I do" and had a ring on my finger.

"Here sugar, let Marta do that" and she pushed my hand away from my dick. "Ooh, it's a nice one and I know just how he wants to be treated."

Her hot mouth surrounded me and I leaned back and enjoyed what she was doing to me. After a minute or so she said, "Let me know when you are ready sugar. I swallow, but I don't like to be surprised," and she went back to sucking on me. It was a damned good blow job and I especially liked the way she looked into my eyes when she gave it to me. I was enjoying it so much that I would have liked for it to last a little longer, but my body was saying it had to let go. I told Marta and she took me as deep in her mouth as she could and when I came she gulped, sucked and swallowed it all.

She was just taking her mouth off me when a buzzer went off. "That's me sugar, time for my next set. You can either go back to your table or get naked and wait for me to come back."

"That's a choice? That's like saying here is a pound of gold and a pound of feathers. You can only have one so take your pick."

"Do I take that to mean you will be here when I get back?"

"You most certainly can."

"There is a wet bar in the closet sugar. Help yourself until I get back."

With three songs to a set and then a lap dance or three I figured that I had at least twenty minutes to kill so I wandered around Marta's office looking at the pictures and plaques hanging on the walls. There were photos of her with the current mayor and the two previous ones. There were pictures of her with the last three governors and at least a dozen of her with several sports celebrities. There were some civic awards and plaques that showed she belonged to Rotary International, Kiwanis and several other business organizations.

I had been looking at a copy of a Monet that Marta had on the wall behind her desk and as I turned to go back to the couch something on her desk caught my eye. Marta had one of those large calendar pads on her desk and the name Tessa leaped up at me. I glanced at the calendar and written in the block for that day was:

Tessa - Jefferson at the Hilton, Rm 347 extra for anal.

Judy - Moser - Best Western rm 118 6pm.

I looked at the previous two Fridays and saw:

Tessa - Alderman, Marriott rm 512 at 7pm and

Tessa - Bach party, Elks 9pm.

The coming Friday was blank. It didn't take a Dick Tracy to figure out what Jefferson at the Hilton and extra for anal meant. Add to that Tessa's comment about "becoming a whore in only two years" and suddenly I was seeing Tessa in a different light. I walked over to the wet bar, made myself a fresh drink and went back to the couch to wait for Marta to finish her set.

Marta walked into the office in high heels and a g-string with a sheen of sweat on her body.

"I didn't waste time in putting anything on just so you could take it off again sugar. Excuse my French sugar, but I need to be fucked. Lap dances turn me on almost as much as they turn on the guy I'm giving it to. Can you help me out here sugar?"

"How fast can you get that g-string off?"

"If you are in a hurry sugar, just push it off to the side."

"Take it off."

When she had it off I pulled her down on the couch with me and I kissed her. It was a long hard kiss and her tongue was on its way into my mouth even as mine was on its way into hers. I ran a hand down her body until I reached her sex and I pushed a finger in. She moaned and pushed herself against my hand. She was hot and wet. I broke the kiss and said:

"Do you cum when you get horny giving lap dances?"

"Sometimes."

"Is that why your pussy is so wet? Did you cum for this last guy?"

"No sugar, that's from when I did you."

"This wetness is mine?"

"All yours sugar."

"Then I want it" and I pushed her onto her back and I went down on her. She squirmed, moaned, cried out "Oh God yes" a couple of times and pushed her pussy up at my face. When my cock was throbbing so bad that I couldn't ignore it anymore I moved up and slid into her.

I hoped that the room was sound proof because Marta was a noisy piece of ass. She hollered; she screamed and she cried out as I fucked her as hard as I could. She clutched, she grabbed and she dug her nails in and when I finally blew my nuts she wouldn't let me go. She held me tightly to her until her breathing became a little more regular and as she relaxed she said:

"If Tessa gets this all the time sugar, she better keep you under lock and key. If she wasn't one of my girls I'd try and get you for me."

"This probably isn't the best time to be asking this question since I seem to be rising to the occasion again, but how do you square your concern for 'your girls' with what we are doing right now?"

"I just like to keep things even sugar. She gets a little on the side so you should too. Besides, I told you the night I met you that if you made her smile and you were nice to her I'd be nice to you. Then there is the reward factor. You are a unique man sugar. It isn't every man who would let his woman do what you let Tessa do and still love her and cherish her. That should get you something nice; I am nice, aren't I?"

I suddenly had a hundred questions to ask, but before I could ask the first one Marta noticed my cock.

"My goodness sugar, you sure do wonders for a girls ego" and she raised herself over me and using her left hand to guide me she sat down on my dick. The second romp was just as spirited as the first one and when it was over and the two of lay there trying to get our breath back I wondered how to lead the conversation to what I wanted to know. The desk pad and her "she gets a little on the side" comment gave me a pretty good idea of what was going on, but I didn't want just a good idea - I wanted to know. Marta's "unique man" comment made me think that Marta thought that I knew a whole lot more than I did. The more I thought about it the more I felt that the best way would be to go straight at it.

"Marta, tell me about Tessa's Friday nights."

"What's to tell sugar. I'm sure she covered it when she...., Oh shit! You don't know? She didn't tell you?"

"Just that she does private parties like the bachelor party where we hooked. I heard her refuse money to engage in sexual acts. I take it that isn't always the case?"

"You need to get it from her sugar. I've already said more than I should have."

"Not now Marta, it is too late for that. What is going on?"

"She was supposed to tell you. Once you two got back together I told her I wouldn't set her up with any more Friday work, but she said she still wanted them, that she still needed the kick she got from them. I told her I would only do it if she told you and you didn't object. The next Monday she told me that she had talked it over with you and you were okay with it."

"All she told me was that she wanted to keep on doing what she had been doing and I thought that meant parties like the one where I saw her. What does she really do Marta?"

"She does do bachelor parties sugar, any more than that you will have to get from her."

"No Marta, it has to come from you. Right now my relationship with Tessa is still trying to find its feet. It is still in the fragile stage. She shafted me once and the memory of that and the thought that she could do it again is keeping me from committing to a deeper relationship. If I confront her, especially since you told her to tell me and she didn't, it could all come apart. If I get it from you I have the option of seeing whether or not I can accept it and if I can I don't need to confront her and we can let time work things out."

"You have to make me a promise."

"What?"

"If you decide that you can't accept it you can't let her know what I've told you and you have to find some easy way to break up with her. Some way that has nothing to do with what she is doing."

"Agreed."

"Tessa is my star sugar. You see all the pictures on my wall? Congressmen, mayors, city councilmen, local sports figures? Tessa takes care of them for me."

"Takes care of them how?"

"Oh come on sugar, don't go all stupid on me here. You know damned well how. Our little Tessa pulls down an average of three grand on a Friday night. All cash, all tax-free. Your honey has a pretty hefty bank account down in an off shore bank in the islands, but she doesn't do it for the money sugar. Oh she will take the money, but she is doing it because she gets a kick out of doing it."

"So you are what, her madam?"

"In a sense sugar, but only in a very narrow sense. I don't take a dime of what Tessa and Judy make; I just act as the middleman - the fixer as it were. Say for instance Councilman Jones wants some quality companionship. He calls me, tells me what he wants and I fix him up with either Tessa or Judy. What I get out of it is the good will of Councilman Jones. I never have a problem with zoning, the Health Department, the Fire Marshall or any of the hundreds of other things that plague a business like mine."

"So Tessa is a whore."

"Yes and no."

"What does that mean?"

"I guess what it means is that on Friday night she is a whore, but not the rest of the time. She could be. She is a very popular lady and could stop dancing here and make three grand a night taking care of gentlemen callers, but she won't. She says she needs to do it every so often for the sexual high she gets, but she doesn't want to do it full time. She doesn't have to do it sugar. What she makes from her day job and what she pulls down here in tips have her pretty financially secure. She does what she does because she likes it. The same with dancing here; she doesn't need to, but she likes it."

"She told me it was because she had become an exhibitionist."

"Exactly sugar, exactly. So what now sugar?"

"Long term I don't know Marta, but short term my cock is hard and I think you need to do something about it."

"Oh sugar, you are such a silver tongued devil. You talked me into it. Come to momma sugar, come to momma."

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

That was three months ago. My relationship with Tessa remains unchanged. Why shouldn't it? We aren't married and we have no responsibilities to each other. We still fuck like rabbits, have wild exhibitionistic Sundays and enjoy each other's company. Tessa doesn't know that I know what she does on Fridays just as she doesn't know that I spend my Fridays having a grand time with Marta. Will it ever change? Hard to say, but if and when it does the changes will be drastic. Both Tessa and Marta are hinting at marriage and I honestly have no idea of which way to jump - I want to keep them both. I'm not ready to give up the two greatest pieces of ass I have ever come across.