Test Drive

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BrettJ
BrettJ
4,749 Followers

William moved in between her thighs, inhaling her sensual musk. He dipped his tongue into her neatly-trimmed pussy and began to lick her, his hands stroking the soft plains of her tanned skin. He could feel Lorissa's eyes watching them and hoped he'd have enough stamina to throw her a good fuck when he'd finished with Cass.

Cassidey's soft, sensual moans let William know she was enjoying herself, but she always did. Sex was like air to his daughter, she breathed it in. He took in her near-perfect body, sleek, with those wonderful legs and that beautiful face, her hair thick and shiny, breasts with the sexiest nipples -- all his, whenever he wanted. God, he was one lucky bastard!

Cassidey stopped him from eating her further and moved back to his cock, licking at the bulbous purple head a few times, until he was rock-hard. She grinned up at him, standing up, then looked over at Lorissa, still watching in stunned amazement.

"Okay Daddy-lover, let's show her how well we fuck!"

Lorissa didn't register the words at first, then they hit her like a bolt of lightning. Her father ? William was the sexy brunette's father ? She had assumed they were just an older man and his trophy wife, but this was wrong, just sick and perverted and ...

As if sensing her thoughts, Cassidey looked over at the saleswoman and purred "Darling, if you had this magnificent man around you all the time, with this wonderful cock, wouldn't you want to fuck him?" Cassidey wrapped her long legs around h her father and pulled William deep into the recesses of her cunt.

"He's an amazing fuck, one of the best I've ever had, so what if he's my own, dear Daddy? I'm never giving him up, he loves me and he fucks me! Who are we hurting?"

Lorissa could not answer, still in shock. Still, as she watched William's cock see-saw in and out of his daughter's magnificent body, her cunt clenching tight around his thick shaft, she had to admit they did have a kind of perverse beauty, they were obviously very in tune with each other's needs. It was then she realized she was playing with herself, her fingers stroking her pussy and clit.

"B-but, don't you feel wrong, taking your own daughter .... " William cut her off.

"This little minx saved my life, I was drinking too much. She, and this hot little body of hers, showed me life is worth living again. She's wild, a free spirit, and she makes me happy. It may not be right for others, but fucking her is sure right for me!"

His shaft still thrusting in and out of his daughter's pussy, her nails digging into his shoulders for support, the couple rutted in front of their audience of one. Lorissa had no more arguments, they did seem happy and lord, they were so fucking sexy. Her own nipples were hard and she was eager for some loving herself. The final vestiges of her self-control were slipping away.

"Oooohhh .... fuck ..... Daddy ..." Cassidey kept repeating her moans, a little louder than normal so Lorissa could hear them. There was something sexy about the woman's reticence, she wanted to tear it down and have Lorissa join them, see the hot brunette fucked by her daddy. "Harder Daddy .... more Daddy .... fuck, such a good dick, Daddy .... " she moaned as she saw Lorissa now plunge her fingers deep into her cunt.

It was all too much for William, despite his stamina, he unleashed a load onto his daughter's pussy and belly. Cassidey screamed herself as she came with him, then looked over at the other woman. She was near the edge, Cassidey was determined to push her off.

"Come on baby -- why don't you come over here and help us clean up?"

That was all it took. With a primal scream, Lorissa ran towards the incestuous pair. She looked first at Cassidey, then at William, both grinning at her.

"I don't know what ... "

"Have you ever been with a woman before?" Cassidey queried.

Sheepishly, Lorissa nodded. "A few times, in college. And my roommate and I, when our boyfriends aren't around ... "

"If you can't be with the one you love, love the one you're with?" Cassidey joked. Lorissa turned red, but nodded.

I can't believe I'm going to do this Lorissa thought, but she moved closer to Cassidey's toned, tanned body. She was a hot little thing, despite herself, Lorrisa's tongue snaked out and began licking the girl's body. She went at it slowly at first, but her natural reticence was swiftly replaced by heated desire. She wanted to make the little bitch buck and moan!

" Fuckkkk , you're good !" Cassidey groaned as the woman licked from her flat tummy to the top of her pussy. The women that Lorissa had been with had taught her well, the seductive brunette could really munch muff. Cassidey could feel her father's eyes watching them, approvingly.

"Just think -- we fuck every day !" Cassidey whispered to Lorissa, adding fuel to the fire.

"Usually, my wife joins us!" William added, playing his daughter's perverse game.

"Jesus, you're married ?" Lorissa said in shock.

"Mmm-hmm -- to my best friend" Cassidey cooed. "She loves my Daddy's cock almost as much as I do. She also loves my pussy!"

Lorissa's mouth was wide open. "Dear God, this is all so perverted!"

Cassidey leaned forward and squeezed one of Lorissa's round, soft tits. "But it turns you on a lot, doesn't it gorgeous?"

In a timid little voice, Lorissa said "Yes."

She'd gone over the edge, Cassidey knew. Lorissa would now indulge in whatever she and William had in mind -- much to her sexual benefit.

Lorissa relaxed and went with the flow. She felt Cassidey's gentle hands on her naked body, stroking her back as she buried her face in the girl's wet pussy. It was sweet, pink and inviting, hard to believe this tiny pussy could handle that massive cock. Lorissa moved upwards and closed her lips around one of Cassidey's tits, they were so scrumptious, the nipples hard little pegs. Cassidey felt a surge of emotion go through her, opening up this sensual brunette to kinky possibilities made her very, very happy.

While she was sucking on one of Cassidey's tits, Lorissa then moved to the other, slender fingers trailing over her body. Cassidey's fingers tangled in her thick hair, pushing Lorissa's face into her eager, quivering body. She motioned to her Daddy.

"Lorissa, take my Daddy's cock, try it, get used to it. It's gonna be fucking you real soon, you want to be familiar with it."

A thrill surged throughout the pretty saleswoman as she turned around to face t he older man. He certainly appeared strong and virile, and such a dick! He was at least 2 inches longer than her boyfriend and thicker around. For a few moments, she tensed up, unsure of whether or not she could handle such a massive rod -- then she just thought, to hell with it , when was she likely again to get the opportunity? Lorissa reached out and grabbed his thick cock, it jumped in her hand. She pumped her fist around it for a few minutes, then she steeled herself and took it deep into her mouth.

Lorissa was confident about her cocksucking abilities, and with good reason. William's knees nearly buckled, she licked and sucked with a ferocious appetite.

Lorissa thrilled to the meaty cock that filled her mouth to capacity, nearly gagging on it, also loving the taste of his daughter's juices on his cock. She readied herself for what she knew was to come next.

William moved -- slowly, with caution -- behind the pretty woman, he eased, inch by inch, into Lorissa's welcoming cunt. Cassidey was seated on the hood of the Jaguar, watching with glee as her father began to move inside Lorissa's pussy. The barely-joined duo moved closer to Lorissa, wanting to include her in the action. "Oh God, I've become such a slut and I love it!" Cassidey thought to herself as Lorissa's tongue snaked back into her horny cunt.

This was one of Cassidey's favorite things in the world, to have her pussy sucked while the other woman was being fucked. To date, the only woman to share that experience with her had been Lana, and their styles could not have been more different. Lana had a tongue that seemed to move like a whip, fast and skilled. She gobbled pussy when she ate Cassidey's cunt.

Lorissa moved slowly, side to side, all around, nibbling here, licking there, dabbing here. When William would thrust hard into her pussy, Lorissa echoed that movement in her pussy-munching. Cassidey hunched her pussy up so that the sexy brunette could lick her more readily, she was no longer resisting, a willing participant from this point on.

From his vantage point, William could see how hot and turned on Cassidey was. He himself hadn't been this eager to fuck in a long, long time. Lorissa was certainly no shy, retiring little waif, she was flailing against him eagerly, seeking more of his dick and screaming to the heavens.

Grinning like a Chesire cat, William turned around and faced the two women. "Having fun baby, Lorissa?"

Cassidey beamed at her daddy. "I always enjoy our romps Daddy, you know that."

"I know I shouldn't, but fuck, you're a magnificent stud!" Lorissa groaned as his dick surged within her mound. She felt Cassidey's soft, knowing hands caress her tits as her father continued fucking her.

"He is, isn't he?" she murmured, kissing their new playmate. She loved watching Lorissa fuck, she moved in a way that was tremendously exciting, taking all William had to give her.

"I didn't think his big dick would fit in my tight little pussy!" Lorissa exclaimed, grunting as William thrust deep within her yet again. It was hard, but she was taking all the older man could give her and loving it.

"You're making me crazy!" Lorissa screeched. "Fuck me William, fuck my ass off! Put it to me, fuck me with all burners on!"

"Man Lorissa, you're tight. I don't want to hurt you, Cass is used to it, but ... "

"No buts, you hard-dicked bastard! You wanted to fuck me, get to it. Bang me, screw me, fuck me, fuck me hard mister!"

Cassidey watched with growing pride as her Daddy fucked the hot saleswoman. She loved including him in her perverted little plans, he was always willing to play along for the sexual pay-off. Lorissa was really getting into it.

"Come here Cassidey, I want to suck your tits again!" Lorissa purred, letting the other girl cuddle in close. Cassidey's lips parted with a silent "Ohhh" as Lorissa's full lips closed around one engorged nipple, sucking it gently. William gently moved the two women into position, Cassidey knew immediately what her kinky parent intended, she splayed the lips of her pink pussy apart. William moved his cock from Lorissa's snug cunt and slammed it into his waiting daughter.

"He's going to switch from one of us to the other, pretty lady" Cassidey sighed as she felt her father moving within her depths. She and the other girl leaned in close together and began swapping tongues and stroking each other's heated flesh, keeping the arousal to a fever-pitch.

"I can't believe all the wonderful things that are going on!" William thought to himself as he pulled out of Cassidey and stroked his cock deep within Lorissa's pussy again. Watching the girls make out as he fucked them in tandem was quite an experience, and it was all due to the conniving mind of his naughty offspring.

In the beauty of the secluded spot, William enjoyed his first non-family threeway, seeing Lorissa gradually accept the kinky proceedings. There was zero resistance on her part now, she and Cassidey were frenching each other with true passion now, fondling, stroking and pinching.

"Another change Daddy, let's try it another way!" Cassidey said gleefully. William was intelligent enough to know that whatever Cass had in mind, he'd be better off for taking her suggestion.

Cassidey moved on top of Lorissa, inhaling the scent of her aroused pussy. The woman's cunt smelled sweet and fresh, she spread it open and began feasting on the prominent bud that was Lorissa's clit. Now in the classic soixante-neuf position, they were even more appealing to the aroused father. He slid his cock into his pussy-eating daughter, who purred in delight at the invasion of his shaft.

"Eat me, suck me, you little slut, eat my cunt!" Lorissa growled as she saw William's cock moving in and out of his daughter's gash. She was so close to orgasm, but she knew that if she held off, the rewards would be great.

Cassidey did as her new playmate begged, grabbing her asscheeks and pulling her cunt hard down on Cassidey's licking tongue. She felt Lorissa's tongue returning the licks, going up and down the seam of her own pussy, dabbing and swabbing over it, teasing and arousing Cassidey, who fucked back hard against her Daddy's dick.

Lorissa could feel Cassidey quiver and writhe under her lashing tongue, it gave her a perverse thrill to know she could arouse the little sexpot. She felt a pang of jealousy that Cassidey was getting most of the fucking, but her own body certainly wasn't going unattended.

Somehow sensing Lorissa's dissatisfaction, Cassidey said "Flip" and they changed positions. William didn't object, he had enjoyed fucking the delicious saleswoman and was more than happy to be inside her again. She seemed to like it a bit rougher than his daughter, so he increased his speed and tempo, really putting it to her. Lorissa responded with a delighted squeal and a flood of juices that coated Cassidey's licking tongue.

Cassidey knew she was a true hedonist. She lived for fun, she loved good food, good drink -- and most of all, good sex. As she sucked and lapped and munched pussy, she enjoyed the sight of her beloved Daddy screwing the hot brunette.

"Damn it, you're an incredible fuck!" Lorissa yelled as William's prick punched her cunt harder and harder. "Don't hold back, I'm no little China Doll, I won't break. Fuck me and fuck me hard lover!"

Lorissa was nearly out of her mind with lust, despite all her misgivings, this was the best sex she'd ever had. She could feel every movement deep within her, and as her body quivered and shook, Cassidey's tongue added to the pleasure. She yearned to cum, but she was in no rush. She could enjoy this kind of loving for a while. While her cunt was being pumped full of dick, she made sure to pay dutiful homage to the young lady who'd orchestrated all this fun -- scrumptious, adorable Cassidey.

"Okay people, I think we all need to just let it happen!" Cassidey said, moving her mouth away from Lorissa's pussy for a moment. William went first, his thick cum shooting deep within Lorissa's horny cunt, drops sliding out of Lorissa's pussy and on to his daughter's eager tongue. Lorissa followed suit, letting her own orgasm overtake her, gushing pussy juice on to the eager tongue of the cuntlapping young woman. The devious little minx was the last to cum, William's dick moved from Lorissa's pussy and into Cassidey's mouth, she drained the last remaining drops, climaxing at long last.

Everyone lay there on the warm grass for a bit, taking in the heat of the waning day. Finally, Cassidey suggested they should be getting back, reluctantly they got dressed, still teasingly kissing each other. William and Cassidey told Lorissa they would most definitely buy the Jag, which came as no surprise.

It was Lorissa who got the last word. With a smile, she said "Well, shall we discuss the options package?"

BrettJ
BrettJ
4,749 Followers
12