Testing Times

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ben arrived in the afternoon so we could discuss my options. As I would be separating and then filing for divorce as soon as I was legally allowed, I had to do separate our lives in all ways possible. I couldn't remain in the house, and the chances of Sarah leaving were slim. I couldn't exactly kick her out as, being honest, I still saw the boys as my own, but it was increasingly difficult not to slightly resent them, and I wasn't willing to send them away from the only place they knew as their home. I wasn't a monster. But I'm only human and they were now reminders of her infidelity. They were innocent but there was always collateral damage during a divorce. Ben suggested I move out into my own place; aware I was already looking at apartments. Sarah couldn't stop Chloe joining me, as she was nineteen. I'd have to separate our finances. I would not be paying the mortgage while I wasn't there. I would not be giving her any money as her wage was similar to mine.

"I want you to look into paternity fraud for me and the chances of it being successful," I instructed, "And once I find out who the father is, I want to start some sort of proceedings against him."

"How will you find out?"

"I will be sitting her down on Friday night and confront her with the evidence. She can't deny the DNA results. I will spend the weekend looking at apartments. I won't be telling her I'm moving out until the day I leave. Chloe is already packing a few things ready for our departure."

"Make sure you look after your finances but also don't intentionally fuck her over that way. The judge won't look kindly upon that."

"I'm aware. I'll split everything evenly, but I'll be taking her name off anything I don't want her involved in."

"Fair enough. Just play it safe for now. Remember, you have to wait a year before applying, and judges are still allowed to recommend some sort of mediation before granting the Divorce Order. If Sarah wants to stay married, if she fights it, judges will try and keep people married if they can."

"Can we make the separation official before divorce?"

"I can type up a separation agreement. It'll be legally binding and enforceable."

"Good. Send that to me by Thursday afternoon. I'll review it and hand it to her on Friday night."

I didn't avoid going home, trying to act normally except when it came to dealing with my wife. Given my sons still didn't seem to give a shit about my presence, I didn't really try too much with them either. Chloe kept me sane, keeping me company whenever I was at home. Sarah spent most of her time in the living room or bedroom so I avoided those two rooms unless I couldn't. I still slept in the same bed as we had no spare rooms and I wasn't going to sleep on the couch.

Driving Chloe to the station on Friday, I warned her what would be happening that evening. I didn't want the two boys present, but I told her she was welcome to sit down with us as she already knew the truth anyway. My daughter said she would sit by my side to support me. "I don't like her much anymore, Daddy," she whispered, holding my hand as I drove.

"I'm not going to tell you how to feel or what to do. You're entitled to your feelings. Plenty of children have next to no contact with one or both parents due to various reasons."

Tracy was now completely up to date of what was going on, keeping me plied with coffee all day, ensuring she raised a smile from me every time she walked into my office. I noticed the top couple of buttons were undone, and the skirt she wore was slightly shorter than normal. She was an attractive woman, but I was still a married man. No longer happily, but until the day I moved out of home, I wouldn't do anything with anyone. Once I was officially separated, though... Well, considering my wife thought playing away was fine, I'd give it some thought.

Visiting the gym after work, it made me feel good, put me in the zone for what was to come that evening. After a shower at home, I changed and walked into the living room, Sarah sitting back on the couch. Neither of us cooked dinner on a Friday night, agreeing that it would be either take-away or people looked after themselves.

"Sarah, can you join me at the table, please?"

"What for?"

"We have matters to discuss. I'll be there in a moment."

Chloe was waiting for me in her bedroom with all the paperwork we needed. The DNA tests and also official documentation that confirmed the two boys were not mine by blood. I also had the separation agreement ready to hand over.

Sarah was waiting for me, sitting to one side of the table. I sat opposite with Chloe sitting next to me. I could see the curiosity in the eyes of my wife. She knew something was wrong by now, she hadn't been blind to the fact I'd turned off the taps regarding my affection for her. I'd avoided her completely if I could. She'd attempted to have sex with me a couple of times during the week and I'd turned her down flat both times. No excuses, I just told her I wasn't interested. The second time, I heard her crying quietly to herself.

Chloe handed me the DNA test results, sliding those over so she could read them. The first three were for me, herself and Chloe. "Our daughter is ours, Sarah," I stated, managing to keep my voice even.

Sarah knew straight away, hand coming to her mouth. Her eyes met mine. I glared back at her as hers started to glisten. Sliding the other two results across the table, she didn't even need to look at them. "Imagine my shock when I learn that our sons are not actually mine, Sarah," I spat, "I'm sure you now realise I have numerous questions. For starters, who is the father? How long were you fucking him for? Are you still fucking this person now? Or are you fucking someone else as it's quite obvious to me that you have no interest in this marriage any longer? Care to answer any of those questions?"

As she didn't seem capable of replying, tears rolling down her cheeks, her mouth opening a few times though no noise came out. Sliding across the last piece of paperwork, she glanced at it and nearly burst into tears. "I will be moving out as soon as I find a place to live. I've already set about separating our lives, Sarah. First of all, our finances. Putting it simply, you're on your own from now on."

"I'm going with daddy," Charlotte added, "I'm not staying with you longer than I have to, whore." Sarah's head spun at the use of that work, looking at her daughter and crying even more. "Oh please, I'm thinking you've been cheating on daddy nearly your entire marriage to him. Why even bother marrying him if you wanted to fuck someone else?"

"Who's their father, Sarah?"

She kept crying before she told me a name that left me absolutely floored. "As you're not the father, it'll be James."

Her brother. Fucking hell... "You're serious? Your brother?"

"I've never slept with anyone else during our marriage except him, Mark."

"Are you sleeping with him now?" She nodded again. "For how long?"

"The past three years."

Chloe took my hand again as I nearly leapt across the table and would have done something I promised to never do. "Have you ever not fucked him during our marriage?"

"We stopped once you and I started dating. We only restarted about a year before I fell pregnant with Michael. We stopped after Christopher was born because I had a bad feeling he was the father of them both." She paused before adding softly, "I had a feeling they were not yours when they were born. They looked just like him as a baby."

"Why did you restart?"

"He needed me during his divorce. He's my brother and I love him. I always have, always will."

"What am I then? Chopped liver?"

She managed to meet my eyes. "You're my husband and I love you too. But it's different with you to him. James is my sibling. He's my other half."

My fist slammed the table, making her jump. "No, I'm your other fucking half. I'm the one you exchanged vows with on our wedding day, but I have obviously learned that your vows mean precisely fuck all. Well, the good times are over now, Sarah. I'll be seeing you in court for more than just our fucking divorce once we're done."

"What do you mean?"

"You'll see what I mean when you receive the paperwork. I'd get yourself a lawyer once I have the divorce petition written up and ready to go, but I'm not staying married to you, and though I still have love in my heart for those boys..." I paused and looked at Chloe, seeing tears running down her cheeks. My heart almost stopped as I figured it out. Glaring back at Sarah, I practically growled, "They know, don't they? They know they're not mine. That explains their attitude towards me in the past couple of years."

"I'm sorry," she cried, "But James figured it out, and as he never had kids with Julie... He deserved to know he was a father."

"And I didn't deserve to know they're not mine?" She didn't answer to that. "Your idea was to make me some sort of unwilling fucking cuckold? Is that how much you actually love me?"

"I hoped you'd never find out. You love them like they're your own anyway."

"Well, my feelings have obviously changed recently, particularly as their attitudes fucking suck. Easy to figure out why. Just one last question. Why did he split up with Julie?"

"She learned about us, meaning James and me, and freaked out," she replied quietly.

I lurched between wanting to faint and needing to leap over the table and commit domestic violence. Taking a couple of deep breaths, I managed to stand up, though my entire body was shaking with rage. Chloe stood up with me, her hand holding me as tightly as possible, trying to keep me calm.

"Warn him right now, Sarah, and I mean this one hundred percent. If I ever see him again, I will beat him close enough to death that he'll flinch at just a photo of me going forward. I promise you; I will put him in hospital. I can't hit you. Fucking hell, I want to smash your fucking face in right now, but I won't. I'm no wife beater. But the hate I feel for you right now, I wouldn't piss on you if you were on fire, I'd just add more gasoline, so you'd burn for fucking longer. Our marriage is done, Sarah. I'll be moving out as soon as possible. Keep the fucking house, I honestly don't care. I'm taking my daughter and leaving."

Standing up, I glared down at her, surprised at the fact she was sobbing. I'm surprised she felt an iota of guilt considering the decade and a half of lies I'd been living. "What will you do?" she finally asked.

"Unfortunately, there isn't a spare room here but I'm not sleeping on the couch as I'm not the one who has completed fucked over their spouse."

"We have an air mattress, Daddy. You can sleep in my room. At least I love you."

"I love him too!" Sarah insisted.

"Funny way of showing it, Sarah," my daughter retorted, hearing her keep her own temper in check, "I don't care if it's your brother, father or a complete stranger, it's the fact you've cheated on Daddy which disgusts me. I'll be leaving with Daddy too. Quite frankly, once I'm gone, I never want to see you again."

"That'll do as a temporary measure, Chloe. Thank you." I glared down at Sarah again. "I'll be telling everyone what's going on. I'll be kind enough to leave out the incest part, but everyone is going to know those boys are not mine and you've had an affair for a good portion of our marriage. Do your parents know?" Shaking her head, I wasn't sure whether to believe her. "I'd be calling James and warning him, as I said earlier. Quite frankly, the only reason I won't kill the worthless cunt is that he's not worth doing time in prison for."

Walking out without another word, I go changed into a t-shirt and pair of jeans, sliding on a pair of shoes. Chloe met me in the hallway, having changed herself. "I'm coming with you, Daddy."

"I don't know what I'm doing, I just want out of here."

She took my hand and smiled. "Let's just go for a drive then. Give me your keys, you're in no state to drive, Daddy."

We ended up just driving around for an hour before stopping at a Macca's, buying a sundae for each of us. Sitting in near silence, I finished mine first as I watched her finish off hers, chuckling as she was messing around, moaning softly as she sucked the spoon clean each time, a mischievous look in her eyes. Walking back to our car once she was finished, she drove us in the direction of home but pulled into the carpark of a nature reserve ten minutes from our house.

"When will you go apartment hunting, Daddy?" she asked once parked up.

"Tomorrow. I've already got in touch with a couple of agents. As I won't be paying any bills for here any longer, I'll certainly be able to afford a decent apartment."

"Do you not have obligations though?"

"Legally, yes. But I'll put it bluntly, Chloe. Sarah can go and get fucked. If she wants help, she can get her brother or family to assist her from now on. I'm sure I'll get criticism regarding the boys, but considering their attitudes lately, it's obvious they no longer see me as their father."

"I've seen how hard you've been trying with them, Daddy. I guess it makes sense."

"I would love to see how they are around James. I can only imagine how Sarah, James and the boys have played happy families. I don't believe her about the parents. I reckon they know. I'm tempted to go ask them."

Turning towards me, she leaned over and kissed my cheek. "Just you and me against the world, Daddy."

Turning to face her, I caressed her cheek, watching as the smile on her face broadened. "I'll find us somewhere quickly. You should come along. It will be our new home and I want to hear your opinions about where we will be living."

Arriving home a little later, I checked the time to see it was nearly midnight. Chloe led me towards her bedroom door, kissing my cheek again, whispering she'd get the air mattress ready. Grabbing some clothes from my bedroom, Sarah seemed to be asleep though her lamp was still on, noticing the pile of tissues on her bedside table.

Grabbing some clean underwear and a t-shirt, she didn't turn over, hearing her sniffle a couple of times. Changing in the main bathroom, I made it back to Chloe's room to see her getting the air mattress ready. Shutting the door, I was surprised she locked it. Just as I was about to get onto the mattress, she asked, "What the hell are you doing, Daddy?"

"Getting into bed."

"I have a queen bed here. It's big enough for us both. I just suggested the air mattress so Sarah wouldn't be weird about it. Get your butt up here now."

"But..."

"No, Daddy. I won't have you getting a bad back because of that bitch. And I'm not sleeping on it because this is my bed and I decide who is sleeping on it." Meeting her eyes, she smiled at me. "It's okay, Daddy. We're just going to sleep, though if you let me snuggle with you, I'll be even happier."

Chuckling to myself at her tone, I got up and walked around to other side of her bed, switching off the light next to her bed. Getting comfortable on my back, she immediately turned and cuddled into my side, one hand on my chest, her leg resting on top of mine. "Good thing you're nineteen. If you were a little younger, this would be inappropriate," I mentioned.

"Love you, Daddy," she whispered, feeling her breath on my neck.

"Love you, sweetheart."

I was surprised that I slept like a log. I guess getting plenty off my chest earlier in the evening helped me feel better. Waking in the morning, I'd turned onto my side, feeling the bed moving slightly.

"Daddy," I heard Chloe whimper, "Daddy..."

Slowly opening my eyes, the first thing I saw was Chloe's eyes gazing into mine. She grinned immediately though she did start to blush. The t-shirt she'd been wearing had disappeared, the sheets covering her before had been lowered, giving me a first look at her very perky breasts. Her arm continued to move, Chloe moaning softly again as my eyes moved down her toned tummy before I noticed where her fingers were and what they were doing.

"Daddy," she whimpered again.

Half of my brain was telling me to get up and out of her room immediately. She was my little girl, and this should be a private moment. The half was telling me she was whimpering my name for a reason, and if I thought about it, this wasn't a particular surprise. It was obvious Chloe had been getting closer to me over the past months and years. Unlike her dopey father, she didn't have a blinkered view of her mother. She didn't know about the cheating, but I have a feeling she might have made assumptions about Sarah.

"You okay, sweetheart?"

She grinned. "I've got my daddy in my bed, and I was so horny when I woke up."

"So you thought you'd masturbate?"

"Of course, Daddy. It's a perfectly healthy thing to do. I masturbate every morning and night. Sometimes I'll even sneak off into the bathroom at university and jill myself in one of the stalls. Occasionally, Emily or Hannah will join me, and we'll do it together."

She glanced down and smiled at me. "And I think my daddy likes hearing about his little girl masturbating, considering the obscene tent in your underwear." Shuffling closer, she kissed me ever so lightly on the lips. "Want to know what I think about when masturbating, Daddy? I think about you, every single time. I imagine you coming into my room and joining me, taking off my clothes before your tongue and fingers caress my body." She shuddered and took a deep breath. Resting a hand on her hips, she smiled broadly. "You can touch me there, Daddy. I know this is a lot to take in."

"Considering what I learned yesterday... What else do you think about, sweetie?"

"I imagine you spreading my legs and kissing my pussy before you eat me out. My god, I imagine the orgasms I have as my daddy eats my tight little pussy. You can't see it right now, but one day, I'll show it to you, Daddy. Then you'll fall in love with it and never want another one."

Kissing her forehead, I asked softly, "And after I make you orgasm?"

"Then the big event, Daddy. You get me comfortable before you make love to me, sliding your big daddy dick inside me. My god, I know it might hurt me a little bit, but I'm not quite a virgin anymore, Daddy."

"How do you mean?"

She didn't answer as she clearly had an orgasm. Watching my little girl cum was one of the most beautiful things I'd ever seen. "Daddy," she whimpered. I pulled her closer, her fingers continuing to plunge inside her pussy. I could inhale her natural scent, only making me harder. "I love you so much, Daddy."

"I love you too, sweetheart." Kissing her cheek, I whispered, "Was it a good orgasm?"

"Better because you were here, Daddy."

"You've never not called me that, you know? I thought..."

"You've always been daddy and always will be." Taking her fingers from her pussy, I couldn't help groaning as she sucked her fingers clean. "Daddy, know how I said I wasn't exactly a virgin?" I nodded and she smiled again. "I've never been with a man. But you know Emily, my bestie? Well, we use toys on each other. When she sleeps over, we'll masturbate all night together, and sometimes use our toys on each other. But my dildo is a lot smaller than your big cock."

I had no idea my little girl had explored herself so much. I guess there are some things a father simply doesn't think about. "And how do you know I have a big cock?"

"Because I've seen it quite a few times hard or flaccid, Daddy. I'm just smart enough for you not to catch me."

I let her calm down before I suggested we should get up. Checking my phone, it was 8am, so a reasonable lie-in compared to when I usually got up during the week. Chloe slid out of bed first, taking in her cute little butt as she pulled on a fresh pair of panties. To my amusement, she picked up the pair she'd been wearing, turning around and throwing them onto my face.